Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1 [Open] The Sun's Shine on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:59 am

Do you value a sunny day? What would you give to walk in the light of the sun if your circumstances prevented you from doing so? These are the types of things you don't ever think about until they are taken from you...by choice or otherwise. This has become this situation that a now former Shinigami by the name of Shingen Minamori must endure as he lurks from shadow to shadow to extend his days. While this may not be the best of decisions, what matters at this point is his survival.

I guess the biggest question you, like anyone else would have, why is this Shinigami in the World of the Living and he isn't under any orders? That would take a bit of time to explain but summarized, Shingen found more than one of his beliefs and himself to be betrayed by members of the Soul Society and Gotei 13 plus his former wife. He now questions a lot of things about life and what he should do so he needed to get away until he found something to give him some clearance to his confusion or a direction to feeling lost. Even if he did end up back at the Gotei 13, there needed to be changes before he returned in order for him to feel comfortable again.

It's already been about 22 years that's passed since he's been hiding out and doing his best to avoid being hunted down and dragged back by force before finding his answers. Shingen hasn't even communicated with anyone to try to find out what the situation is like in Soul Society since he has left. Only time before he either comes across an enemy that will force him to use a strength level that will raise flags and have the Gotei 13 send the retrieval unit after him or someone will already be here on orders and recognize his strength type as one of their own and investigate themselves. One way or the other...his time in the World of the Living is getting shorter and shorter as he looks at the cave entrance while wishing he could just walk freely from it without attracting any Hollows. He knew what the time of day it was which has him decide to roll over and go to sleep as the sun sets on another day.

#2 Re: [Open] The Sun's Shine on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:47 am

Dre Jaegerjaquez was a contact killer and a mercenary. Or you could say he was a hired gun. Most of his associates and clients called him by many names, however the name that struck with most with his enemies was, in a way, a kind of a cool name. They called him "the demolition man." Why would anyone call him that, you may ask? For what purpose? Simply put that Dre Jaegerjaquez was a man who is well known for destruction. He would go well beyond lengths to finish what he started. Even if that meant tearing half of the world down with him. That is why he was so unique and different from other contract killers and mercenary. Dre Jaegerjaquez was a man on a mission, and if you get between his way it would prove fatal on you.

He was strolling the mountain sites of the outskirts of Karakura town looking for his prey. He was hired to eliminate two rouge Fullbringers. As a Fullbringer himself, some people might say that he may feel indifferent about the predicament that he was in to kill two of his own. But honestly, he couldn't give a flying damn about it. Money was all he cared about, and besides, the two fullbringers who had a bounty on their heads should know that they, and they alone, are to blame when it came towards the situation that they were in. As far as Dre was concerned; he was just doing his job.

Dre was closing in on a cave. Narrowing his eyes, he would observe it. Getting the feeling that someone could be inside it, and most likely could be the people that he was hunting for, he would release a bit of his spiritual pressure outwards in hopes that whoever was inside it would get curious only to come out and make their presence known.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#3 Re: [Open] The Sun's Shine on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:34 am

The cave was cold, windy at night, and very lonely. This was what Shingen chose for himself when started down the path he is currently on. The only comfort he has in his decision is that it gives him plenty of time to think about things. Whether those are past things...current things...or future things, clear thinking is always required in order to reach clear decisions. He did find one thing out so far in his time away from the situation he wanted to get away from..it was clear that he didn't make any of the rules in that particular situation while there were those who made him feel as if he did and gave him a false sense of importance and security. He definitely needed to get away from that false life he was leading in order to find who he truly is.

Not even twenty minutes passed while he was beginning to enter his comfort zone to fall asleep when Shingen felt a spiritual pressure at the entrance to the cave. This event was enough to force him to open his eyes and think for a moment as he weighed his options. He could continue to lay there and hope that whoever this unknown spiritual pressure was didn't gain the curiosity, courage, or necessity to enter the cave, however that would place Shingen in a disadvantage battle-wise. The other option is for him to get up and go face whatever this spiritual pressure is...even if it is another Shinigami which could lead to him being apprehended and taken back to the Soul Society.

After a brief minute of thinking, he decided to rise and go face the stranger face to face. This still has no great ending for Shingen but at least facing this person will allow him to defend himself properly if need be. He rose, placed his sword at his waist and began to walk toward the entrance. Shingen was sure that his footsteps could be heard as they echoed throughout the cave to escape out of the entrance. Once he reached a few feet of the entrance he came to a stop in order to not give the strange full advantage and spoke. "Do not be alarmed. I am armed but not a threat. I am a Shinigami but have no home at this time. If we could leave things as they currently are, I would greatly appreciate it." explains Shingen in a calm, tired voice.

#4 Re: [Open] The Sun's Shine on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:33 pm

Dre patiently awaited to see if anyone was dwelling inside the dark cave that was unknown to man. He waited for five minutes, then ten. And when all hope seemed lost, he heard the distant noise of footsteps coming from inside the cave. The sound was echoing all over, so he gathered that whoever was inside was not near the entrance quite yet. But what he found interesting was that he only heard the sound of footsteps belonging to one person, if it was a person at all. But he did not have to wait for long to get to know who it was, as he heard someone speaking back at him. A single voice. A males voice by the sounds of it. The unknown man would go on to say that he was a soul reaper and that even though he was armed, he was not a threat in anyway. Coming to the realization that whoever this person was, he wasn't his prey, Dre sighed. His search was far from over, but it could wait. There was something more interesting that he wanted to deal with first.

"Show yourself, you coward!" Dre shouted at the man that was hiding inside cave. "Stop being a damn pussy and make your presence know." He paused for a second or two, only to continue again, "at least for once in your life man the fuck up!" He mocked the man. He knew that if there was one way of getting someone to come out of hiding, it was to belittle and make a attempt to show how fragile their masculinity is. It always worked. Most of the times. But just in case the man did not take his words seriously, Dre would be ready for that as well. Blasting his spiritual pressure outwards he would slowly begin walking towards the cave entrance.

#5 Re: [Open] The Sun's Shine on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:37 pm

Shingen heard the man's words as wind blew throughout the cave. He could do nothing but sigh initially since apparently no one had let this man in on a little secret. It was now upon Shingen himself to do it. The thought came to him as a slight smile crept upon his lips. As he began the first few steps he also spoke his first few words. "Say, friend, it occurred to me that by your choice of words there that either you had horrible teachers, were born in a very barbaric time period, or you truly believe that your words have more power than they actually do." started Shingen as he reached the entrance. Once made himself visible, he finished by saying, "I say that because, not only was speech like that a thing of the past where I am from but the training I have received proved why it it would be useless in provocation situations...such as the one you just tried to implicate. To be clear, I could just tell you are one of those types that would just act without caring about the initial consequence and would rather deal with the here and now. The last thing I would need is for one of your kind opening any unnecessary doors in this situation. That's what brought me out here, the potential consequences." explained Shingen as he took a quick glance at the night sky.

There they were...the moon, the stars, and the clouds. If he did any art, he would paint that night sky into a work of art but that was never a past time of his. Shingen now has a greater appreciation for those with those types of past times though. The little things like that make so much more sense to him as had time to think things through while to himself. Then he looked back toward the person he was few feet from began to wonder if this guy took time to think at all. "So, what now?" asked Shingen while awaiting his guest to reveal what he wants with him.

#6 Re: [Open] The Sun's Shine on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:03 pm

Dre cut out the majority of the man's rumblings, so in which he did not hear most of it. Narrowing his eyes he would look at the man, and utter a single word out loud, "what?" He said as he began to move closer near the man. Circling him while keeping some distance, he would stop, leaning from his back forwards, he would speak again, "what?" This time a little bit louder than the last. Circling the man for another round, Dre would get to his front. Wrapping his hands on his biceps as his arms folded over his chest, he would take a step back. "You know, you talk fuckin too much. And also, sorry to disappoint but I didn't listen the majority of what you just said." The tone of his raising once again, he would continue from where he had stopped, "I have no interest in listening to your history lessons and your speeches formed in it. If you talk with me keep it simple and straightforward. Don't beat under the bush. You're not only wasting you're time, but mine as well."

As the man asked what now, Dre would tilt his head to the right. "What now? You tell me your name and what your business here." He paused, "a Soul Reaper hiding inside a cave is quite unheard of. If I were to guess; you're a rogue Shinigami. You're trying to stay away from trouble because you don't want the Gotei to find out you're here." A smirk would spread across his face. "It would be a damn shame if someone told them that you were seeking refugee inside a cave cut from the rest of the world."

#7 Re: [Open] The Sun's Shine on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:13 pm

As the man circled around him, Shingen could only think one thing...."I just wanna go back to sleep." Soon as the man finished circling him and spouted his thoughts and feelings about Shingen's explanation and tiny bit of a history lesson, they were face to face for the man to get to the heart of the matter. It finally became time for him to make a choice on what he wanted to do with the lone Shinigami. He has a number of options but it seems he's the type that likes to truly profit from every situation he finds himself in..at least that's what Shingen makes of this man.

"Very well. First I will address that your deduction skills are pretty good. Even though...I could've been out here on a stake out mission on the search for something or someone. However, in this particular situation, you are correct. You don't need to know the motive but I did abandon my post, my responsibilities, and most of all...my beliefs. I came here to do some soul searching. Does that answer your questions?" responds Shingen as he looks the man in the face.

#8 Re: [Open] The Sun's Shine on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:17 am

Kaede had been sifting through records when he came across a name again, Shingen Minamori, this was easily the fifth time that that particular name had popped up as missing, though there wasn't anyone by that name anywhere in the current roster of the Gotei 13. After a few more occurrences of that name cropping up the Red-haired young captain got permission to go digging into the archives. Sure enough, there was a seated officer by that name within the Gotei 13 more than two decades prior, though he had seemed to have dropped off of the face of the earth shortly afterwards.

After reporting his findings to his boss, the Captain commander of the Gotei 13, he gave the order out among his squad to scour the more populated area's where a seated officer's presence might go unnoticed, with strict orders to not engage but to send word back if they had found him. Kaede sortied himself as well, taking Karakura town, the nexus of spiritual activity on earth. As Kaede stepped through the Senkaimon he headed out towards the outskirts, following his instincts. If he himself had been hiding out from the Gotei in this area he would want to stay away from people, where he would be less likely stumbled upon by a shinigami doing his job. Sure enough as he started to approach the outskirts Kaede felt a surge of energy, from the direction he was traveling. The pressure didn't belong to a Shinigami, but it belonged to someone strong enough that he might have knowledge of this Shingen person.

As Kaede approached the area, he could feel another spike of pressure, deciding that the person he was approaching may not be the most friendly of sorts Kaede suppressed his pressure, taking to the ground he started to weave between trees as he approached. Kaede came upon the two standing outside of the cave just in time to hear the one whose pressure he had followed accuse the other of being a rogue Shinigami. The other, then did something that completely caught Kaede off guard, and admitted it. Well he may not be the one I am looking for, but it will make this trip worth it If I can bring him back as well.

Situation assesed Kaede let loose his pressure, not quite full force but well enough to make his presence known to even the least spiritually aware individuals in the area before stepping out of hiding, Once out in full view he bowed towards the gray-haired human "Good Evening Gentleman, I guess I owe you my thanks for sending up such a wonderful signal flare sir, As for you I am Kaede Melk, Captain of Squad 2, here to bring you back to the Seireitei. We are currently under new management, and so long as you come peacefully she might even let you rejoin the ranks without much fuss. Otherwise.... Well lets just say this would make a wonderful place for a clearing, no?"

View user profile

#9 Re: [Open] The Sun's Shine on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:34 pm

Taking a step back, Dre looked at the man as he paraphrased, "does it answer your question?" He paused, "of course it fuckin does, you twat." He mocked the man again as a smirk found itself on his face. "The fact that you gave up everything you had just to come and seek refugee inside a cave is nothing but revolting. A once mighty Shinigami turned into a fuckin pussy! Pathetic!" His tone of his voice raised, closing his eyes for a few seconds he shook his head slowly. Directing his eye's back to the man again, he would speak, "you're..." his words trailed off as he felt a sudden surge of spiritual pressure. Dre was usually shit at sensing, but this time he was able to sense it due to sheer amount of it. By the looks of it; it was coming from his back. That was when he knew that the party was just going to start.

Turning his head to the side, he saw the soul reaper approaching from the corner of his eye. Once the man was done with his introduction speech, Dre would fully turn towards him as he would bring both of his hands up towards his chest level only to start clapping, while saying, "oh, look! The calvery is here." Bringing his hands down, he would put them back inside his pockets. "What do we owe the honour to meet a captain level Shinigami?" He said grinning from ear-to-ear as he took a bow. "Come to pick up the trash?" Throwing a thump back at the man behind him, Dre would smile. His spiritual pressure would start to flicker in and out as he awaited for the soul reaper to response.

#10 Re: [Open] The Sun's Shine on Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:08 am

Shingen stood as the man continued to berate him but they were just words from that guy's standpoint. He obviously needed a better understanding of the situation that forced Shingen to leave the way he did but why would he give that to this man? From the way things look and sound, he wouldn't care nor respect any of it. He clearly has his own beliefs as to how a person should act in certain situations and how Shingen reacted overall was something that struck a cord with this guy. No matter how Shingen worded the explanation of why he was there, it wouldn't be able to change the fact that this guy wouldn't be pleased over how Shingen got there.

In the middle of the verbal beating this guy was giving Shingen, something neither one of them expected to happen, did. A Captain-level Shinigami appeared and interrupted the situation as he introduced himself to them which cut off the man's verbal abuse of Shingen. Kaede went on further to explain the situation that was present to them at the moment...particularly to Shingen. Shingen then couldn't help but start smiling as he couldn't hold it back. Fate always seems to intervene and work it's magic in it's own way. Shingen ignored the man as he was now trying to start something with Kaede and spoke to Kaede face to face. "So after I've been gone so long, it's finally a different world up there huh? Very well, I shall allow you to take me in so that I can address the Captain Commander. Lead the way Kaede." suggests Shingen is now ready to return...home.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum