Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] New Blood

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:19 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Yorui merely kept her eyes and ears on Sakura as the woman cooked and took the time while waiting for the cooking to do it's own thing to get changed. She clapped and giggled as the clothing change was quite pleasing, not that her usual outfit wasn't as well but she looked....better? in this new one. Causing Yorui to smile all cutesy again of course.

Yorui stared at the burger when it was presented to her, she hadn't eaten one as a cat, she recognized the smell of the meat and stuff, but was unsure how to actually bother eating it. Watching Sakura, as her new mother realized she had no idea what she was doing, she quickly figured out how from the simple instructions given by her actions and began to happily nom on the burger before purring and making a mew sound in delight at the wonderful food. While eating Yorui thought about the fact she owns her own room now. Being the cat she was the most she had been used to "before" coming to Soul Society was owning a cardboard box, assuming no one tried to run her off from it for fun. Her mind spun at the possibilities that she'd get to just lounge around in it on her free time and no one could tell her to stop being in her room, short of orders as a shinigami of course.

Taking small glances around the kitchen area as she was still nomming the burger she took in the rest of the house she could see and made notes of what was where, then the obvious question occurred to her, since she had been too lost in the good mood to care, and even now didn't particular care as long as she and Sakura were happy with what happened, still caused her to ask, "So why did you want to adopt me? I mean I'm not ungrateful momma and I like it, but surely there were many before me worthy enough?"
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:58 am

Princess
Princess

It seemed that Sakura was right, for a moment, and that Yorui didn't know how to properly eat a burger. With her simple instructions though, Yorui had picked up on it and began eating. If Sakura didn't know any better, she'd almost think Yorui was purring while doing so... actually, on second thought, Sakura didn't know better. Was Yorui purring? She was a cat...

Then, Yorui asked a question. Why did Sakura want to adopt her? It was a question that took some thought, but Sakura came up with the answer fairly quickly, luckily for herself.

"Well, kiddo... a few months ago there was an issue with the Gates of Hell, and some of the sinners got out. Do you remember hearing about that?" Sakura put down the other half of her burger, wiping her mouth with a napkin before continuing. "I was dispatched to help deal with the situation, and... long story short, some things happened that left me stranded in the Human World for a while. I only actually got back about two weeks ago. It gave me a new perspective on things, and made me realize that I don't want to be lonely anymore." Reaching over the table and ruffling Yorui's hair lightly, Sakura smiled. "Honestly, kiddo, there has never been anyone I've met more 'worthy' than you. You're special, and you're the one I chose."

Picking her burger back up and taking a bite, Sakura was finished talking about it, and just wanted to enjoy a few moments with Yorui. She knew that tomorrow the real training would begin, and even if Yorui was her daughter... she wasn't going to train her any differently than anyone else. For a moment, Sakura thought about whether or not to tell Yorui that... but she decided that Yorui was a smart girl, and would know that family and duty were two different things, so while Sakura would always love her as a daughter, she wouldn't be any less efficient in training her, and would still push her past her limits like she did with everyone else.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:54 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Yorui perked a bit at the mention of the Sinner incident, several captain's were dispatched and while the day was won the fact the gate opened had caused a wide spread panic of sorts over Soul Society. Such a thing was incredibly rare and was thought to be impossible. Yet it had happened all the same, "A bit. I only know what the rumors float around though I was still a student so I didn't have a division to get debriefed on the matter."

She purred again as Sakura ruffled her hair, it was almost a real purr but was clearly limited by her human anatomy, "Well at least you got to come back and be my momma then right? I don't know about special this and that but that part I do understand." She kept in mind the things Sakura had been telling her though, and the things she had asked about and been answered. It was all very important because if Yorui forgot even for a moment and let it become a problem it could turn into something disastrous with unknowable ripple effects and consequences for both of them.

Luckily Yorui didn't have any reason to believe that would ever be a problem. She went back to enjoying dinner and spending the time with her new mother. Figuring if more conversation was desired Sakura would speak up again, otherwise ate, helped clean up from dinner, and probably passed out all sprawled style on her new bed in her very own room. Of course if Sakura wanted to talk at any point Yorui would naturally speak to her instead.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:07 am

Princess
Princess

As Yorui finished eating, she seemed to be thinking about a lot of things; it was a big day for her, after all. She had been assigned to division two, had a family, got slammed into the ground becasue she didn't listen carefully... it was a big day for Yorui.

Sakura cleaned up from dinner, washing the dishes and then reading a book for a few hours, and decided to check in on Yorui who had quietly been in her room, only to find her sprawled out all over her bed, passed the fuck out. Smiling lovingly, Sakura snuck up on her, gently picking her up and laying her in the bed and covering her with her blanket, tucking her in and kissing her on the forehead.

"Sleep well, Yorui." Sakura's voice was a whisper, but she felt that Yorui had heard it despite being completely asleep. "Tomorrow... you learn why I'm reknowned. Good luck." Finishing tucking in her daughter, Sakura left the door just slightly open so the light from the hallway peaked in, and turned off the other lights in the house and laid herself to sleep.

Today was a big day for both of them... but it was a good day. Sakura finally had a family, someone other than herself that she needed to think about. Maybe, with all these other changes... maybe she'd try other things she had given up in the past. Maybe...

And with that thought, she was asleep.
technique log
N/A

View user profile
#25Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum