Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:30 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"Training is diligence and preparation, but without knowing my own room's location I won't be very useful. Relaxing is probably for the best right now Ma'am." Yorui said while making it almost seem like she thought she was being tested hence the odd way she answered. But she then got a head pat and her hair was ruffled forcing her to purr, almost, it was as close to a real purr as the body she was in was capable of.

However she quickly regained her composure and simply kept her cutesy smile going as she finished explaining herself "Even with the tours we got while in the academy, it's been a longer time for me than most, I'm afraid I just wasn't able to get familiar with all of Soul Society that easily. Did you have anything in mind other than showing me around Fuku Taichou?"

Assuming Sakura replied and started to lead her around, Yorui would do something that even Sakura could not have stopped or even expected in the slightest, she turned into a Cute Fluffy Kitty and landed on Sakura's head to be led around and shown the Division grounds. This of course assumed Sakura didn't do something to remove her from her head though naturally. Yorui hadn't even thought that it may insult or offend her superior and just figured it was a natural action for Yorui herself to have taken.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:55 am

Princess
Princess

She was definitely cute. Her caution lead her to believe she was still being tested, but as she purred... she really was like a cat. She regained her composure with a mild blush, and explained she'd prefer to relax and get familiar with Soul Society, which made perfect sense.

"Well, I wanted to talk to you as well. I-" She was cut off when Yorui turned into a fucking cat and sat on her head. Sakura was stunned for a moment, legitimately unaware of how to combat this. She didn't want to hurt Yorui, and at the same time she was trying not to squee and show emotion to the people watching. Keeping her head level, Sakura looked down and tried to hide her blush while she continued.

"I... like to get to know my Division's m-members.. Kaede handles everything a Captain should, but I prefer to stick to training people. Th-that's why I stepped down from Captain in the first place." Her blush was growing, but they were almost inside, so Sakura reached up and picked Yorui up off her head, nestling the fluffy kitten in her arms as she walked. "Can you talk in that form, Yorui?"
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:07 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Yorui didn't notice Sakura's odd behavior because she was too busy purring contently on the pink haired head she was now perched on, but she did reply to Sakura when she started talking, "You wanted to talk to me Fuku Taichou? What about? My unusual beginnings?" She was a bit surprised to learn that Sakura had been captain previous to Captain Melk and when she explained why kind of understood. A captain didn't have as much time to train with his members as he might like, having far more responsibilities than generally require him or her. Sakura thought it important to ask and make sure Yorui could talk and understand while in this form and moved the little kitty into her arms as they neared a building.

"Yes, though that is definitely something gained upon coming to Soul Society and not something I could do before." Yorui the cat said with another purr as it instinctually rubbed it's head against Sakura's arms because she was in a good mood, "In fact it seems like I retain my Hoho Skills and Reiryoku while in this form, just not access to my Zanpaktou or anything else," She started looking around and taking in the new information as they seemed to be inside the building which she assumed was the general barracks for the Squad. She was pretty still in Sakura's arms, only letting her head move to and fro as she looked around and having her tail swish, though unintentionally or realizing that it was swishing against Sakura's stomach area.
technique log
N/A
[/color]

View user profile

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:05 am

Princess
Princess

"Notjust your beginnings, Yorui. A lot of stuff." Sakura thought for a moment about how to answer her, but Yorui explained that she could talk and use Hoho skills like Shunpo while in the form. That was definitely interesting. Admittedly, Sakura was curious how Yorui could switch back into the Cat form at will, but assumed it must be due to it being her true form and the human body being a reishi manipulation that she subconsciously manifested. Sakura didn't understand the words she was thinking of, to be quite honest, but Inazuma Kettou did things like that occasionally, explaining things in words she didn't fully understand.

As Yorui's tail swished against Sakura's stomach, she blushed again lightly, glaring to the side and fighting the urge to shiver, with her expose stomach feeling the fluffiness of Yorui's tail... damn she was cute! As they approached what would be Yorui's room, Sakura paused for a moment and looked down at the kitty, smiling lightly at her as they went inside.

"This is your room, Yorui. May I sit on your bed?" Sakura could easily keep standing, but she wanted to see how Yorui would react, as well as gauge her relationship in Yorui's mind. "Also, you can call me Sakura. Only people who aren't in this Division call me Fuku-Taichou... and even then I hate it. Just sounds so... official, y'know? Like I'm not a person, I'm defined by my position. That's not who I am, or what I'm about." Petting Yorui on the head lightly, Sakura smiled again. "So tell me about yourself, Yorui. If you don't mind!"
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:34 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Poof. Yorui turned back into a human and plopped onto her bed and scooted to the side a bit when Sakura asked if she could sit too, "Of course Fuku---....Sakura. I don't mind." She put a finger to her chin and thought a bit about Sakura's next question about Yorui talking about herself, "I don't mind talking about it.. but most of my memory is from the extended time in the academy here in Soul Society and the time I spent learning how to adjust to my new existence in the 63rd South Rukon District. As far as my memory goes with my life as a cat.. It doesn't seem that Cat's "remember" the same way a human does or can.. or.. something? I lived. I fended for myself mostly. I didn't get into alot of trouble and I died. It was pretty basic from what I read about cats in the human world when I was admitted here."

She stopped the thinking pose and smiled again, "But I did meet lots of people and enjoy lots of new things I could do since I've been here. Humans really have it easy! Opening cans. Cooking! ESPECIALLY Cooking!" She calmed a bit as she got over excited about good food for a moment and giggled, "But that process was hard and long... It took.. i think sixty years? Just to figure out how to "human". It probably would have taken longer but luckily people in the District took an interest in my unusualness and started trying to help me since it was clear something was "off" about me."

technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:42 am

Princess
Princess

Of course. Rukongai. Sakura had completely forgotten how helpful and nice people could be in Rukongai, given her past experiences with needing to settle things down... but she was sincerely glad Yorui had turned out well. Sakura smiled as the girl got excited, talking about cooking and her memories... and she decided to go ahead and do it, even knowing how risky it was.

"Listen, Yorui..." Sakura sat back on the bed, placing her hand on Yorui's to hold it lightly. "I don't remember my human life much, either. The majority of what I remember is being trained by my father, and how much of a disappointment I was to him. That said, I understand if I'm overstepping, and I'm only doing this because you're such a unique case, but..." calming her nerves, Sakura took a moment to gather herself before continuing...

"...would you like to be my daughter?" She smiled with her entire face, eyes closed and everything showing as happy. "I get that it can take time to... learn to Human, as you put it, but I'm still trying to learn to Human myself. I'm assuming that, as a cat, you didn't really have the same kind of family that most humans do, but me being your mother would imply that you live with me, and I take care of you. You still get to be independant and everything, but this way when you come home at night and when it's all said and done, you're coming home to someone who will be glad you're safe." There was a lot she wasn't saying, but Sakura couldn't find the right words. Inazuma was being a douche, as well, and not helping her with it.

"What do you say?"
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:47 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

It sounded like being a human in the living world wasn't as much fun as being a Cat. However she listened intently as "Fear Inducing Sakura" seemed to be showing emotions and such. Then she was talking about adopting Yorui and explained what a family actually was compared to simply being a division member. It sounded really nice actually. which made Yorui perk up at the offer immediately, "Sure Saku---....Mommy..? That would be really fun!" and she glomped the woman without realizing that was entirely out of protocol considering she was still her superior and they were still in the division barracks.

However she quickly recomposed herself and sat neatly and proper and she just smiled more, and if one didn't know better they could swear a tail was wagging behind her, but since she didn't have a tail in this form.... Anyways. Her mind wasn't "racing" but it was busy thinking about all the new possibilities. She was the type of person who could process information quickly, effectively, and give it deep thought, all rather quickly. So while it may have seemed impulsive to Sakura to be agreed to so easily Yorui had in essence thought of it for "30 minutes" in the time span of a few seconds.

"That wouldn't change anything between us in terms of the Gotei 13 yes? I just want to make sure so no confusion occurs later. That'd be.. problematic."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:54 am

Princess
Princess

Sakura and Yorui both smiled, and as Yorui tackled her and hugged tightly, Sakura pet her softly and tried to hold back the water welling up in her tear ducts. Even now she could hear Inazuma's sighs of happiness in her mind, knowing that all she's ever wanted was a family and that Yorui was the first step to that. Her unique situation made it so much easier.

As Yorui steadied herself, Sakura caught on to the way her eyes were moving, seemed to see through everything and darting around at high speed; it was likely she'd thought on the situation for a good ten to twenty minutes, despite only a few seconds passing by. Then, she asked about things in terms of the Gotei 13, so there wasn't confusion. Sakura simply shook her head with that same motherly smile.

"Absolutely not, kiddo. Everything will still be the same. I'm gonna try and get you the highest seat I can, but since we've got someone new in Third Seat, I don't think I'll be able to bump him." Sakura's shoulder shrugged lightly as she smirked at Yorui. "Truth be told, it's the worst seat in the Division. You don't get to leave the Maggot's Nest but for one day a week, unless there's an emergency meeting from Lisola. You should stick with calling her the Soutaichou though, as well as calling Melk the Taichou. Don't follow my footsteps with first names, mostly because... well, they're sort of family to me. Not like you are, cutie, you're my daughter; but Kaede and Rena... are like siblings, to an extent. Even if I'm older than both of them combined, I still feel like I'm their big sister. With you, though, I feel like a mother. And that's better in every way, kiddo." Leaning over, Sakura kissed Yorui on the forehead before picking her up.

Placing Yorui on her back, in almost a piggy-back ride fashion, Sakura would begin walking to her house, which was only a little bit away from the headquarters of Division Two, with a smile. If Yorui turned into a cat, Sakura was prepared for it and would cradle her again like before; if she stayed a human, Sakura would simply carry her like this. As they got closer to Sakura's house, she smiled again and opened the door, stepping inside with a stretch.

"This is our home, Yorui. Your bed room is right over here." She stated, opening a door next to Sakura's own bedroom, as she went to prepare some dinner. Shinigami didn't need to eat, but the food was available, and it tasted delicious. Thinking about Yorui's cat nature, Sakura decided to go with some protein, and started preparing some ground beef patties.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:00 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

"As much of an honor as it would be to be in charge of such an important place in Soul Society I do think I'd go stir crazy.." She admitted alloud as she did for the most part have the perfect soldier mentality that was normal for one as loyal as her, "Besides.. I just got accepted.. It wouldn't be fair if I hadn't earned it. I might work up to 4th seat later but for now it seems okay to be where I am." she giggled as her mother informed her to make sure to keep calling Soutaicho Lisola just that and Captain Melk the same as well. She didn't intend to slack on those because as of yet she hadn't even met them, but figured she was more telling Yorui for future sake than because she thought she'd do it now anyways.

Yorui turned back into a cat when Sakura picked her up purring and snuggling against her new mother, she looked around very excitedly along the short trip to what seemed to be Sakura's own home, she had learned that while eating wasn't really required, nor was even desired most of the time unless a shinigami expended lots of energy, she still sniffed the air and purred loudly while mewing with excitement at the delicious scent of the soon to be eaten meal.

When Sakura was done cooking, Yorui would already be back in human form smiling happily and fidgetting around in anticipation for "food" which was to Yorui's mind the best part about being a human, spirit, ....shinigami, person. A not cat cat. There we go. A kitty lady. That sounds right.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:30 am

Princess
Princess

It seemed like Yorui was happy here, which was an extremely important thing to Sakura. Thoughts of how to explain this to Kaede and Rena started crossing her mind, but she figured she'd get to those at a later time, when it actually came to fruition. For now, Yorui was just staying here. As the food was cooking, Sakura left the kitchen and went into her room, changing her outfit.

Now in her casual clothes, Sakura took a moment to stretch before heading back to the kitchen and pulling her sleeves up. Smiling at Yorui, who was sitting at the table and having a difficult time sitting still, she took a mental note that her daughter was the type who would always enjoy the food, which Sakura smiled at. Most Shinigami didn't bother with eating because they didn't need to, but it was always tasty.

Especially if you knew how to cook, which Sakura did.

Setting down a large burger in front of Yorui, Sakura sat down on the opposite side of the table and watched her, to make sure Yorui knew how to properly eat a hamburger. If she didn't, Sakura would chuckle while helping her by showing her, and if she did Sakura would simply eat anyway while watching her cute new daughter.

It was weird being in a family... but it felt so right, at the same time.
technique log
N/A

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum