Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] New Blood

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:51 am

1st Division
1st Division
Yorui had recently graduated the academy and got her official documentation to hand to the Divison 2 higher ups to be placed there formally. She didn't have many issues finding it but she didn't know what to expect or who to talk to. She recognized one of the other recent academy students Shojo, and was going to ask him for assistance but he seemed busy with...something.

So instead she looked around a bit lost. Sure she had toured the divisions while she was in the academy, but it didn't mean she had remembered every little detail. Even some captain's get lost in Soul Society from time to time. She kept asking around being led one way or another or being ignored entirely. She was after the vice-captain or the captain or someone who reported to them.

Between her lack of information, which completely flustered the analytical prefectual type of personality she had, and her inability to get straight answers from the constantly training and busy members of the Onmitsukido she was definitely lost and confused.

Wouldn't someone show up and actually help little Yorui?

View user profile

on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:22 am

Princess
Princess

"Hey, kiddo." The voice came from behinid the young graduate, as Sakura walked up. "I think I remember you... Yorui, right? Do you remember me?"

Sakura was the Vice Captain of Division 2. She was also the former Captain of Division 2, only stepping down because she felt trapped and unable to breathe as Captain, so she needed to slow things down. She'd been lounging around, watching the unseated members of her division training, and happened to see a very clearly lost Shinigami standing around; she'd asked a few times for help, but people were busy. Sakura, on the other hand, was not busy.

"Who are you looking for, kiddo?" It wasn't exactly like she had a thousand other things to do right now, so she may as well help out the poor kid. The least she could do was help her find the Division she was looking for, since she had toured the Divisions recently and was likely a fresh graduate. Sakura vaguely recalled when she first graduated, and how no one had helped her find her Captain; she knew where her Division was, but didn't know where the Captain was. Those were simpler times...

Still, she wanted to help the little Shinigami.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:51 pm

1st Division
1st Division
"Yes I am and yes I do Ma'am. you are Sakura... ...Sakura.. ... .." Yorui stopped trying super hard to remember the woman's last name. Everyone had a last name. Why in the nine could she not remember the vice-captain's last name. In a panic she bowed and started apologizing like a tool, "I'm so sorry but I don't remember your last name! You are the Vice-Captain of the 2nd Division so I should have remembered it like it was my own." Sakura asked what she was doing, or more specifically who she was looking for, "you actually ma'am or Captain Melk, but I can't find him either." Yorui said as she handed over the documents to the woman, "Yorui Senba reporting for duty ma'am. What would you ask of me?"

View user profile

on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:24 am

Princess
Princess

Sakura smiled lightly as Yorui tried to recall her last name and failed; one of the penalties of not having one, or at least never actually using it, is that this happened occasionally. Placing her hand on Yorui's head and ruffling her hair lightly, immediately after taking the documents she was given.

"You couldn't remember my last name because I don't have one anymore, kiddo. Since you're here for duties, though, welcome to the Omnikitsudou, Yorui Senba." Taking her hand, Sakura NoLastName would lead Yorui to the division training grounds, showing all of the Omnikitsudou who were there training themselves.

"Let's start with what you're good at. In your opinion, kiddo, what do you excel at? What's your best feature?"

Even as she asked the question, Sakura sincerely hoped Yorui wouldn't say something akin to 'my personality' - that shit was old by the time the first person said it, let alone the fifteenth. Would Yorui be the sixteenth?
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:30 am

1st Division
1st Division
"My talents are the reason I was advised to come to the 2nd division. I showed excellent skill with Hakuda, speed, hoho techniques and styles, and reaction time. Allowing me to better fit here where those things are almost mandatory than somewhere else where the potential skills are more lax. Ma'am." Yorui said as she came to attention, being questioned by a superior, "Because of my odd beginnings it took longer than usual to graduate the academy, but as I was told that it was extremely rare to have not been a human when they originally lived in the world of the living.. I have come to believe that was to be expected."

She thought to herself a second, maybe being a cat was why she seemed to be all speed and grace and such? Well either way it meant she had a home to call her own now and she had the ability to do something with herself rather than wonder what the day would bring and how to feed her stomach that night.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:13 am

Princess
Princess

She was cute, to be honest. She seemed to have a way about her that was graceful, elegant almost... it was vaguely like an animal, but in a beautiful way. Yorui didn't have the negative traits that most recent graduates had; she was confident in her skills, for sure, but she certainly wasn't bragging about them. Hakuda, speed, Hoho, agility... those were definitely the traits of the Second Division in the Gotei, and it made sense that she had been assigned to this division. Then she dropped the bomb; she wasn't human when she was alive.

Wait. What?

How do you not be Human. Sakura had been around for a decently long time, over Six-Hundred years, and she had never heard of this before. Yorui had said it was extremely rare, but... Soul King damn.

"You weren't Human before?" She was genuinely bewildered, with a light smirk on her face to try and hide it. "Let me guess... you were a Cat?" Given her grace and elegance... it was the most likely animal for her to be, and since there was no species called 'cat' it meant that she'd casted a wide net which would likely catch whatever species Yorui actually had been. Shrugging her shoulders lightly, Sakura would continue with only a momentary pause. "Well, in any case, let's see what you can do. Try and hit me." Keeping one hand on her hip and the other loose at her side, Sakura didn't look like she was prepared for combat at all, but she was completely ready if Yorui would do as she was told, while also being ready to respond with dialogue if Yorui questioned her, which Sakura expected more than being hit.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:01 am

1st Division
1st Division
Yorui's eyes widened a bit as Sakura correctly deduced the non-human species she had been, "Yes actually Ma'am. I guess I shouldn't be surprised someone of your stature could figure out my nature." She blinked a couple of times as Sakura told her to hit her, however between her personality and her training she didn't even hesitate immediately trying, and more than likely failing, to swiftly punch the woman square in the nose.

She then proceeded to shunpo to be at her left as she dropped sideways and kicked her right leg up at the woman's side while keeping her balance with her left arm and leg and keeping her right arm defensively close to her. Upon the kick, as Yorui also figured that would fail against her clearly superior opponent she shunpo'd a second time and ended up in the air coming down behind Sakura with her kodachi drawn and downward angled for a stab into the woman's head or shoulders, whichever Yorui believed she had a better chance of striking.

Given the sudden outburst of combat against the "Feared" Vice-Captain Sakura. Several other training people stopped with mouth's dropped and feared whether or not they needed to get involved because they didn't understand what was happening.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:50 am

Princess
Princess

At first, Sakura admired that Yorui didn't hesitate but for a moment to process. As her fist went towards Sakura's face, it was met with a hand, blocking it completely; however, it seemed Yorui was thinking ahead, and had used Shunpo to get to her side, aiming a kick at Sakura, which was met with a repositioning of the elbow, just enough to deflect the blow but not hurt her, but Yorui was again moving on, and had gone from the air this time, stabbing down with her Zanpakutou.

That was her mistake.

As Yorui's sword came down towards Sakura, she repositioned herself to grab the blade carefully, so as not to cut herself, and twisted it, throwing Yorui to the ground while holding the blade in her hand. Flipping it over itself, Sakura caught onto the handle and then threw it at the ground, the blade embedding itself in the dirt so just the handle was still visible.

"I said hit me, Yorui. Not slash me, not stab me, hit me. You were doing well until then." Sakura shrugged her shoulders lightly, returning to her casual stance as she kicked the blade up from the dirt, catching it and swinging it once to get the dirt off, reaching over to hand it back to Yorui. "You're definitely fast, you have some decent strength behind you, and you think ahead to your next move. I've half a mind to place you in Third Seat, but that's not up to me... otherwise half the people watching wouldn't be here tomorrow."

Sakura was feared for a reason, as the Shinigami watching the little event began to scurry off, save for a few who knew they were safe based on prestige. Sakura didn't mind a break, but she also knew without even looking that the majority of the little audience had been people already slacking off.

View user profile

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:32 am

1st Division
1st Division

Yorui's latest attack failed, as did her others in less drastic ways, as expected of her superior, but her world shifted as Sakura had grabbed the weapon and slammed her against the ground forcing her to release the blade as she gasped in pain from the force, she stared at the weapon as it was put into the ground and received a lecture for taking things too far. While it was true that Sakura had only said hit her, she had not been specific and Yorui was clear of true blame, however she also recognized that even trying to bring that up would be pointless as she should have realized her superior didn't intend for a full out spar she just wanted to see her moved.

Getting up and brushing herself off a bit she simply smiled and nodded at the lecture she had received. She didn't know anything about people slacking off but was clearly pleased that she got praised about being capable of being 3rd seat, though it seemed Sakura was upset that the decision wasn't with her.

"I'm sorry I took things too far Ma'am. I will pay more attention to context in the future." she said with a bow as she took her zanpaktou back from her superior.
technique log
Cute Smile Jutsu!?

View user profile

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:50 am

Princess
Princess

Sakura let loose a small sigh with a smile on her lips. Raising an eyebrow at Yorui, she placed her right hand on her hip and her left in the pocket.

"You're gonna be great, Yorui." Reaching forward with her right hand, Sakura pet Yorui on the head, ruffling her hair a little, very much like what one would do to a cat. "Do you want to keep training, or do you want to relax a bit? Up to you; you're new, so I won't stick you with as strict a regimine as I do everyone else, at least not for a few days. Until you get used to everything, that is."

If Yorui wanted to keep training, Sakura would play a game with her that her Captain had played when she first came to this division; a simple bell on the belt, and Yorui had to grab it while Sakura dodged. If she wanted to relax, on the other hand, Sakura would bring her to her quarters in the division, showing her where things were while talking to her in the meantime.

Sakura was up for either, so it depended on the mindset Yorui had.

"So what do you wanna do, kiddo?"
technique log
N/A

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum