Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:06 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
MICHELLE LISOLA

"Not much I can do to tone that down. The power is what it is." Michelle said when Maki complimented..? her about the fight so far. Maki moved to attack Michelle quickly, which caused the girl to throw up one barrier after another for the three blows, except that tapped her out of what she was willing to use for the moment and she fell to her back a moment later as Maki's staff leg sweeped her. The loud thud hurt her back a bit but she was otherwise fine. She hopped up by leaning back on her shoulders and kicking with her legs to now be standing. "So what exactly do you expect of me? It's not like I could hope to beat you in this spar of ours?" she asked as she retook a "fencer" stance with the Seiken.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:37 am

8th Division
8th Division
As she seemed somewhat pleased with herself over her unrestrained power, there was something odd I noticed when she parried my strikes, then completely fell for a leg sweep. She sprung back up with no problem, but retorted with a slight huff. She seemed rather apathetic about the whole fight, like there wasn't a point to any of this. "Sorry about me being far stronger than you, Michelle, it's just that I test most of the people that join us, to see where their abilities and strengths lie. I merely wanted to see where your strengths were. Most certainly you'd easily clear enemy forces."

If she decided she wanted to spar some more I'd be glad to entertain her, but all things considered, she sounded bored. I wasn't sure how to take that.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:48 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
MICHELLE LISOLA

That wasn't what Michelle had meant, in terms of experience sure Maki had more, but Michelle's mind had been ingrained with loads of knowledge far beyond that of the normal human being, so that wasn't the issue. The issue was Michelle could feel the sheer gap in their energies and knew in a straight fight she couldn't win, "I was more referring to the fact that your spiritual energy is so much stronger than mine that I couldn't beat you even if I wanted to than I was your experience. Not that I'm insulting your experience just felt I should clarify. I'm not complaining about the spar either, I just don't know what you'd like to see and what I should have held back on which is why I used what I did. Unfortunately those were both my strongest attacks and you came off relatively unscathed. Proving my earlier idea that the gap between us is simply too vast." She sheathed the Seiken and the diary appeared back in her hand a moment later as her own spiritual power dropped to near nothing, "I'm still in college, so I know better than some that I still have a lot to learn, but hopefully I'll still prove useful when it matters most. Otherwise I'll get kicked out before I can finish my little investigation eh? Can't have that."

View user profile
#14Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum