Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] The Next Generation

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:18 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
MICHELLE LISOLA

Michelle had packed her things, lugged a semi-huge backpack filled to the max onto her back, bought and boarded a bus and was now stepping off said bus hours later as the girl who was almost the twin of Rena Lisola walked casually towards the Committee's Main Headquarters with the intent of joining their ranks. Based on the principles of her blood-line and stuff she figured she would be the most effective here rather than on her own.

However her blood-line was not why she was joining. Nor was it an over abundance of believing she could help protect humanity from outside forces like Hollow. Sure she wanted to do those things, but that was her choice. No why she was here was because she was shown several things when she was introduced to her inheritance that made her want to check on them herself.

The easiest way for her to do so would be to join the committee and use their resources to find out. So here she was. At the receptionist desk, "Do you have an appointment?" She was asked, she shook her head and said she was here to apply for a position within the special human forces division. The desk clerk pressed an intercom and asked for someone to come fetch Michelle then asked her to sit down in the waiting area nearby.

Which is where Michelle was currently. She had to take her overstuffed backpack off to sit and kept it infront of her on the floor but otherwise she was just chilling. Today was... thursday. Crap she needed to finish an essay by Saturday morning. Oh well. She could do that in about four hours and this couldn't possibly take til then to finish could it?

View user profile

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:31 am

8th Division
8th Division
Seeing as lately my staff hadn't been doing that great of a job of letting me know when someone was here, I was going to take matters into my own hands. I got the page, I'm coming, keep your panties on. Upon arriving in the lobby who should I see but... Sort of Rena. She was definitely related to Rena, but not quite Rena Lisola... "Excuse me... but are you any relation to Rena Lisola? You have a striking semblance to her. Either way, I'm Maki Kesshou, Leader of the Committee." I'd stick out my hand for her to shake it, assuming she was nicer company than the last few who had entered.

View user profile

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:15 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
MICHELLE LISOLA

Michelle blinked as the woman came down and spoke to her asking about Rena Lisola immediately. It took Michelle a second to recall the image of Rena, but once she did all of the memories and knowledge included in the Diary rushed back instantly as well since she was looking for it. She just smiled, "Yes I am. By the way I understand it I am four generations after Rena Lisola's time as a human being." she shook Maki's hand but was a bit surprised, "Why is the Leader the one to greet small time me? I haven't even managed to become part of the Committee yet, which is why I am here, and yet I am already meeting you? Did something happen or were you bored?" but she wasn't being rude as she spoke. Her voice carried genuine confusion and curiousity in it.

She was also still sitting, as no one had told or asked her to stand or had mentioned going anywhere yet, "My name is Michelle Lisola. As I mentioned I'm here to join the Committee. I won't lie though I am after the use of the committee's resources in order to do a minor investigation of sorts, but what I do know right now is that my attempted investigations will not hamper the duties expected of me or threaten the committee, and by extension our race."

She definitely looked like Rena. But she was also definitely human. It was probably strange to Maki but that couldn't be helped.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:08 am

8th Division
8th Division
I wasn't one to question who she was or how she was or even how she came to be, but she confirmed that she was indeed related to Rena Lisola, a girl of four generations below seemingly. Rather nice, at least I might get a chance to see some of what they were capable of through this girl. "It would seem so. I'm here because I personally test most of the people that come through here. It's well and good too, that you could detect my boredom." I'd wave for the girl to come follow me, as we'd walk to the training room. It wouldn't be a long walk, and she looked like she had stamina to spare, this one. I didn't mind the fact that she was her for other reasons, especially since she was upfront about her intentions, however she also had a desire to protect herself and humanity. I could certainly respect that.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:26 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
MICHELLE LISOLA

Michelle nodded at Maki's statements and smiled softly as she stood up to follow the woman, she didn't know for sure where they were going, but given the context of her words it was probably somewhere to test Michelle out in person. While she wasn't opposed to this she was slightly worried as it would be the first official use of her knowledge in a combat situation. She had no doubt she had the power to please her "new boss" but wasn't sure how exactly to use it correctly at this moment. Luckily she was a quick study and a college level student who had no trouble doing whatever she wanted to do mentally.

Once there Michelle took a quick intel gathering moment with her eyes on what she was seeing and waited for Maki to speak up on what was expected of the young Lisola.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:09 am

8th Division
8th Division
I booted up the training module, and because I wasn't paying attention to what settings I punched in, what came up was essentially a massive, flat field, and a tile-built Arena. Hm... I could say this looked familiar, but ehhh.... I couldn't place it. "Let's see what you're made of, Michelle." I'd draw my staff and let my power surge, activating my Fullbring. I wouldn't summon any crystal yet, only to set myself in a stance and ready for combat.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:05 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
MICHELLE LISOLA

Mchelle blinked as the room changed, that was some rather impressive technology after all, but was otherwise unphased as it became almost like an Arena. Maki pulled out some sort of staff-looking weapon and she activated her fullbring, figuring it would come to this but still sighing at the clear disadvantage Michelle was expected to face, she put her backpack down and opened it before pulling out a book. She opened it before it disappeared and then pulled a sword out of thin air in it's place which was still sheathed. This sheathe had a silver base throughout with purple engravings scattered throughout the entirety of the sheathe that read the following to anyone regardless of their language should they take the time to read it, "You will not be weak in the face of danger. Strength does not relieve you of honor nor does it allow complacency. Power is to be used to defend oneself and others in need.".

Michelle placed her hand on the handle and began to draw it out which caused the entire weapon to glow slightly as if confirming who was trying to wield it, when she had drawn the blade it had produced a visual bubble of text around the wielder. This text, should one actually take the time to read it, consists of the Lisola's Code of Honor, their beliefs, dreams, and was similarly displayed in every commonly known language the bubble is ten feet by ten feet. Should one take the time to read that much like the sheathe. Her own power seemed to literally quadruple from the moment the bubble faded, which it did by the time she had fully drawn the sword, but was nothing close to Maki's own by default and reminded Michelle just how far from the top she really was. The only other "Change" to come over Michelle visually though was that she was in a suit of armor that seemed very protective of her body in how thoroughly it had been crafted. This would act almost like a Heirro, but given the vast gap between the two Michelle didn't figure it would matter too much.

Since Maki had demanded Michelle show her what she had, she sprung forth and made a diagonal right slash with the Seiken, her sword, before releasing one of her legacy powers, "Bang", which caused a thunderclap and a shockwave equal to the greatest ever recorded by man to happen right next to Maki's body.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:51 am

8th Division
8th Division
As the girl seemed to adjust rather quickly to the arena setting, she pulled a sheathed weapon out of thin air, as if by magic. There were indeed some scripts written on the scabbard. Though it likely had some meaning, I didn't recognize the language or symbols either. I figured it must have been important, but as she drew her weapon, something else occurred. Again, almost as if by magic, or her power itself, in several languages, some I could read and understand, some I could not, appeared to be a code of honor or ethics of sorts, but I didn't give myself the time to sort through all of it. Regardless, that aura-like bubble faded, and I felt a surge of energy, as if she drew massive amounts of strength from the words that were there.

Lastly, a suit of armor covered her, which I found to be odd, but I didn't question it. She made the first move, a quick, diagonal right slash, which I'd block, but to my surprise, a concussive force of both sound and disruption blasted at my right side. Were I a normal human, it probably would have caused severe internal damage. I did feel the pain result from it, as well as the chill that would stem from the strange feeling of force passing through my skin, body and organs. "Impressive, Michelle. If it isn't too much to ask, I'd like to see what other tricks you have hidden in your heart." Using Bringer Light, I'd slip behind her and bring my quarterstaff perpendicular to her left side. I'd hold back some, about half my full swing strength. I was sure she could handle most of what I could throw at her, but I didn't want to overestimate and damage a potentially useful asset.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:50 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
MICHELLE LISOLA

Michelle's eyes kept up with Maki due to being a Lisola, though the woman largely seemed unphased by the "Bang" of her attack which was bothersom, but her body wasn't built for brute force as she was largely just a normal human. Supplementing her body with her massive reiryoku helped but she was only half turned to face Maki by the time the blow would have landed. Except the blow never connected. A large "ghostly" man half formed slightly beside Michelle and blocked the melee attack with his scimitar before disappearing. Taking the moment of reprieve to an advantageous point Michelle finished turning around and gripped the Seiken in both hands as she swung it overhead while it was suddenly bursting from the seams with spiritual energy, "Ankoku.. SHUUHA!"

Down came the blade, out came the massive black wave of energy that was Rena Lisola's signature in the past. It was equal to a shinigami's hadou 80 and covered a large eighty by eighty foot area. Being fired point blank would cause issues for Maki, but given what Michelle knew concerning super humans, she didn't think she'd have to worry about accidentally killing her new boss. Not like Michelle could hold back on her ancestor's powers anyways. They were what they were.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:09 am

8th Division
8th Division
So the girl could fight well, from what I did know about Rena and the Lisolas, it didn't surprise me much. One of the things that was generally attributed to them and well know was that their reaction time was impeccable and as a result, martial arts were their forte. Stopping my attack with a summon of sorts, now that caught me off guard. I was actually expecting her to block it on her own. The second thing to catch me off guard however was the incantation of 'Ankoku' which I feel like I should know from somewhere, but I didn't have time to think about that.

As close as I was, I would have to be quick about my defensive measures. A mass of energy that I couldn't even readily measure was fired at me at nearly point-blank range. My only measure that was fast enough was to coat my body in a double-thick layer of liquid crystal armor. The armor would vaporize almost entirely, and I'd still sustain moderate damage from the ability, but I was hoping she couldn't do too much more of that. "Well then. When you came in I was expecting a good fight, but I wasn't particularly thinking that you'd walk in ready to melt me alive. Good on you for that."

I'd follow with a rush forward, a simple quick flurry of strikes, three to be exact, impacting with the edges of my quarterstaff. After the third, I'd use Bringer Light to appear behind her and attempt a leg sweep, then a swing for her right side.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum