Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Private] Dead Memories (Skylar) on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:12 pm

The woman would go on to ask how many fingers he had, to which in reaction he would grin from ear-to-ear. "I have five fingers like most people." He paused, lifting his hand up, Thor showed the Primera his hand. "I have a tendency of trying to insert humor in situations that doesn't need it in anyway whatsoever." He confessed as he leaned back on the chair. "One could say that I have a poor sense of humor; which is true. Anyways, thankfully, you haven't heard of any of my quips. They are way worse than my embarrassing attempt of humour in situations." His light blue eyes gazed at the woman as he crossed his hands across his chest. He wondered what would it have been if he could actually make a good joke...

Cracking his knuckles he got up as he would start walking towards the door. Looking over at her once more, her eyes, her hair, the unending smile. Growling to himself a bit thinking about it, he asked, "would you like to see your room? It's quite near." Even though she hasn't asked about wanting to see her room in the fortress yet, Thor knew that the question would be coming at him in due time. So, he took it to himself to ask if she wanted to check it out.

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#12 Re: [Private] Dead Memories (Skylar) on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:02 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

It seemed Thor had a sense of humor, grinning as he held up his hand to show it. Though she wasn't sure if he had missed the joke completely, counting 7 people herself, but his little quips would be a welcome change of pace. Skylar wasn't one for constant tension or stress, and wanted to relax when she wasn't training to get stronger.

Then, Thor offered to show her to her own room. For a moment, she was confused; why did she have a room? That confusion subsided quickly, and she nodded to him as he stood up. She wanted to see if there was any decorations or furniture, or if it was up to her how she designed her room. As they walked towards it, Skylar asked Thor another question.

"Why is it so empty here? Are Arrancars really that rare, or is it just a matter of people being afraid of Graven?"
technique log
N/A
View user profile

#13 Re: [Private] Dead Memories (Skylar) on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:52 pm

The Primera would go on to ask Thor a bunch of questions that she had. One of these questions particularly interested him a lot. That question being if Arrancars were afraid of the Cero Espada. "Are people afraid of Graven?" He repeated the question only to pause as he directed his eyes forward as he walked. "No." He answered bluntly. "Why would they be afraid of him? Because he's the Cero Espada?" He looked towards her as he spoke again, "no one should be afraid him. If their is any who actually fears him...that individual should be kicked out as soon as possible." Thor for one did not fear the all mighty Graven. He had no reason to. The Cero Espada was like the rest of them in many ways. The only difference between him and the rest of the Arrancars was that his power was superior to them. Thor of course was not intimidated by him or his power. He knew that it was only a matter of time until he reached the strength to challenge him -- and that day wasn't far ahead.

Taking a turn towards the left he would go on to answer the woman's first two questions. "Most Arrancars roam about. They do not confine themselves inside the fortress. It gets really boring around here. And yeah... we don't really have much Arrancars around here sadly. Our numbers could be better but it currently isn't"

#14 Re: [Private] Dead Memories (Skylar) on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:16 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

"No, you misunderstood." Skylar laced her fingers behind the back of her head, looking slightly upward as she continued following Thor. "It's not that people would be afraid of him just for his position... it's the legends and rumors regarding him. He's basically a living mythological figure, and definitely has the spiritual pressure and power to back-up that claim. Graven Fel isn't one to be taken lightly, and while he's actually pretty understanding once you meet him, rumors spread faster than any creature can move, and people get their impressions of him long before they actually meet him. I hadn't even heard of him, or I may have freaked out more than just punching him in the face." She shrugged lightly, showing that she didn't fear him herself, just that there was reason for others to.

As they turned to the left, Thor answered the other question she had asked. It was a minute irony that the lonely king had created a place for others to gather, and yet was still lonely all the same. At least, that's what Skylar would think, though to be fair she didn't know what she was thinking... maybe about punching something, that was usually fun.

"Well we've discussed Los Noches as a whole, Graven as an individual, and ourselves to an extent. Aside from showing me to my room and the rest of Los Noches, what do we really have to keep talkin' about?"
technique log
N/A
View user profile

#15 Re: [Private] Dead Memories (Skylar) on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:00 pm

THOR BLERSTER [0-5]
tercero espada
©2017 Alexis Grey

"Good question." Thor replied as he kept walking forwards. Not saying much of anything, he entered the room that was to his left. Walking a few steps inside of it, he threw his hand out as he showed her the room which she would be sleeping in. "Well, this will be your room from now onwards." He said in a low tone as he glanced towards her. "And yes, it isn't much at all but you can decorate it in the way of your choosing, if you want to that is." Apart for a few furniture's the room was mostly empty, but Thor knew that the Primera would take care of it and redecorate it as a whole.

Taking a few steps forward, he turned himself towards Skylar as he spoke, "you asked me earlier if there was anything else to talk about." He paused, "honestly, I do not know but do you have any questions you would like to ask? Or do you wish me to take my leave?" Thor asked as he waited for the woman's response.

technique log [click to open]
N/A

#16 Re: [Private] Dead Memories (Skylar) on Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:20 pm

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Thor was definitely one of the more gentlemanly Arrancar that Skylar had met in her short time, and his voice was soft and gentle, while at the same time stern and demanding. If what she'd been lead to believe was true, she was stronger than him; the number that each Espada had signified their strength, but it wasn't a matter of pure brute force; there was also the Will to Live, and if their lives were on the line, Skylar was sure that Thor and herself would fight very differently. Even if she was technically stronger... she didn't know anything he was capable of, so it would be a matter of...

wait, why was she thinking about combat?

Her room was mostly empty, aside from a simple bed in the corner and a lamp... she'd definitely need to redecorate this, to make it pretty enough for herself, and Thor was talking about the same things as he turned to face her. She smiled at him as he spoke, stating that there wasn't anything else specifically he had to talk about, and asked if she wanted him to leave. She thought for a moment, then shrugged her shoulders.

"It's not that I want you to leave, I just don't know what else we can talk about right now. Plus this room is so bland, I have to redecorate it... is there a place in Los Noches that has furniture I can browse, or do I need to go to the Human World to take stuff?" It was a legitimate question, but it was the last question she would ask him, because there just wasn't anything else to talk about.
technique log
N/A
View user profile

#17 Re: [Private] Dead Memories (Skylar) on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:03 pm

THOR BLERSTER [0-5]
tercero espada
©2017 Alexis Grey

It seemed like the woman did have a question for him as she went on to ask it. Thor listened with open ears as he went on to shrug his shoulders after listening to what the woman had to say. "Honestly, I'm not exactly sure about that." He paused, bringing his right hand up he would rub his chin as he continued, "I think, I heard about some shop's existing in the fortress, but as I mentioned earlier: I'm not too sure about it. Anyways, I personally think that it would be in your best intrest to get some stuff from the world of the living. I mean, even if the fortress had a place where you could buy furniture and all that, I doubt it would have much variety like back in the human world, so yeah." Thor said in a low tone as he took a deep breathe taking in the smell of the air and calm of the day. Gazing at her, he smiled, "is that all, Skylar?"

N/A

#18 Re: [Private] Dead Memories (Skylar) on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:05 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

"Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks, Thor, for showing me around. I appreciate it. A girl's kind of a stranger in this world... especially one so young. I'll furnish my room over the next few days, and talk to Graven about everything else I need to know. He told me to go to him with questions, anyway, you were just kind of... there. I didn't even know I'd have a room, so Graven's a dumbass for not saying that, but again, thank you Thor. I appreciate everything, more than you could ever know. Take care, okay?"

Skylar smiled as she waved him off, then began to think about how to decorate her room. Maybe some pink? Hmmm...

[/thread]
N/A
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum