Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:54 pm

Espada
Espada
Thor wandered the halls of Las Noches, his enormous form dwarfing the majority of arrancar he passed; his movements were quick, careful, and impossible to mistake. He was a man on a mission, on the lookout for something that had caught his interest.  There wasn't a single arrancar in Las Noches that would've risked invoking his ire at a moment like this...he had a reputation that most Arrancars would dream to attain. Thor was never the person to loose his temper, and yet he performed acts that even the most furious of arrancar would've only been able to consider.  His pragmatism was met by an equal amount of chilly logic, and Las Noches was beginning to realize what a dangerous combination that was.  Yet, for some reason, he seemed perturbed today...as if he were seeking out something even he couldn't hope to hide his feelings about.

As he walked through the halls, he glanced at the gate for a second. It was more than enough for him to notice that someone was standing there. Curiosity took over him as he knew he had no choice but to succumb to it. Beginning to walk towards the gate, the person who was standing beside it became more noticeable towards him; it was a woman. "And who might you be, Miss?" He let his voice travel through the barren sands. His two red coattails flapping as he causually continued walking towards the stranger. "What brings you here?" A smile would find itself on Thors face as he said it, as he awaited for the woman to response.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:36 pm

Princess
Princess

Los Noches was beautiful! Skylar couldn't help but stare at the profound beauty of the profaned capital of Hueco Mundo; the moon always setting over the bleack white deserts was absolutely nothing in comparison to the beautiful Los Noches! Walking up to the gate, Skylar admired its beauty all on its own as well; she had no idea what the hell she was doing, she wasn't from around here, but Graven told her to make herself at home, so... she was trying, at least.

Turning around when the man spoke, Skylar fought the urge to punch him out of reaction, and simply smiled, clenching her fist closed. He seemed curious on who she was and what she was doing, to which Skylar just shrugged her shoulders.

"What am I doing?... I'unno! Name's Skylar. Kinda just . . . exploring my new home, I guess?" With a haphazard smile and a cute shrug, who could resist her face? The man himself seemed handsome, all dressed in red, and his own smile; it was kinda cute! Skylar giggled lightly to herself before continuing, "Who are you~?"
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:12 pm

Espada
Espada
The woman went on to say that her name was Skylar and she was here because she wanted to explore her new home. In which in reaction Thor would raise an eyebrow. He couldn't see any mask fragment on her, and her hollow hole also could not be seen. Either way he would continue to let his eye's inspect her as he circled the woman. He felt a little bit of hollow energy coming from her. Thor was completely shit at sensing, but that did not mean he was utterly useless when it came to it. Leaning a bit back, the two golden studs on the front of his coat twinkling in the moon light, "ah, welcome to Las Noches then Skylar. If you're interested I could show you around and tell you a few thing or two about this place." He said in his usual direct tone as a small smile would form across his face.

The woman would ask who he was to which he would respond by saying, "Thor Blerster. The Third Espada." He raised his right hand up in order to see if the woman would accept it and show the courtesy of a handshake. Bringing his hand down to the side of his body, he would direct his eye's at the woman once again, only to speak, "well then, if you're ready, do follow me. And follow me closely. You wouldn't want to loose your way." His spiritual pressure flickered in and out as he turned around and began walking back towards the fortress slowly. Hopefully the woman was also following him closely.

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:41 pm

Princess
Princess

The man offered to show Skylar around Los Noches, which was super nice of him! His name was Thor, and he said he was the Third Espada. Taking his hand to shake it, Skylar smiled at him afterward and they began to walk away from the gates, towards the giant fortress. She followed close behind, only minorly lagging as she looked around.

"I'm the First Espada, by the way. Primera, or something. I'm not really sure, it's all a bit confusing." Shrugging her shoulders with a gentle smile on one side of her face, Skylar ran a hand through her hair and touched the mask fragment on the back of her neck, shivering lightly. It was always weird to feel it there, and she often forgot it was there at all. "I mean... I was only a Hollow for like 5 years before I became a Vasto Lorde, and Graven showed up about 20 minutes later, so I'm really new to all of this. I didn't even know what Los Noches was until Graven brought me here!"

As the two progressed towards the fortress, Skylar was enjoying the sights. The pretty blue sky was much better than the boring moon of Hueco Mundo, and even though there was still a desert surrounding her it felt completely different. It felt like home, a place she not only belonged but was welcome. In Hueco Mundo, another hollow would have never introduced themselves to her, they would have just attacked or steered clear of her. Either way, it wasn't in any way like what the Espada and Los Noches were seeming to be.

"How long were you a Hollow, Mister Thor?" She would ask, innocently, curious to see if only five years was common among the higher numbers.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:33 pm

Espada
Espada
The woman was closely following Thor from the behind as she went on to say that she was the first Espada. The Primera Espada in other words. Which made Thor turn around and stop where he was at for second or two while uttering, "I see." Before looking forward and making pace once again. This was one of the very few instances that he did not know about something until someone explained it to him. Most of the times he was the one doing the explaining. As he continued walking in a slow pace, the woman would tell him about how the Cero Espada, Graven Fel had arrived twenty minutes after she had become a Vast Lorde to recruit her. Which made him wonder how powerful the woman really was, and what made her more unique than the other Arrancars that the Cero Espada himself would take his time to find and recruit her. "I find it interesting and curious at the same time that Graven would make such effort to personally recruit you. He must have seen something very special in you to do so. So, if I may ask; why did he recruit you? Was there any reason given as to why?" He asked solemnly wanting to know the answer before the itch inside him went out of control.

"If my memory serves me right; I believe I was a Hollow for about six years." He answered as they entered the empty hallways. Coming to a halt, he would turn towards her, gesturing his hand towards hallways and the fortress in general, he would speak, "the fortress itself was not always here. Before it was made this place was nothing but a barren wasteland. Riddled with nothing but hate, savagery and sand. But one man changed it all. He was the one who constructed the fortress. He was the one who started this organization now known as the Espada." Turning his back he would begin to walk one again, but not before saying, "his name is Graven Fel. You've already met him." He let his words trail and his mine wander as he walked.

on Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:55 pm

Princess
Princess

Thor seemed very confused on Skylar being recruited by Graven; was it not normal for him to recruit members to his own organization? Skylar hadn't thought there was anything weird or unnatural about it, he was the leader and former King of Hueco Mundo by his own account, so it made sense that he'd be the one to ask her to join him. Why wouldn't he? There was no reason Skylar could come up with for him to not be the one to ask her to join, but she was new to everything after all.

"I dunno. I guess he just saw potential in me, or something. I mean we fought for a few minutes, and I punched him a few times, but that was mostly 'cause he snuck up on me." Thor would go on to explain he was a hollow for about six years, which wasn't much longer than Skylar. So he probably wasn't much older than her, then; he looked about the same age, and if he was only a Hollow for six years then he'd be only a little older, maybe one or two years. That made things a lot easier, since then she'd have someone she could talk to, but then... how much more did he know than her? And... if he was only a hollow for six years, how long had he been an Arrancar? Crap, he could still be way older by a few hundred years... there was no way to know aside from asking.

Thor described the fortress of Los Noches and its creation by Graven, and how things were before it was created. An opportunity!

"How long ago was Los Noches constructed?" Since he knew about Hueco Mundo from before Los Noches, how long ago it was created was a good judgement of his age. If it was several hundred years, then he was in fact much older than her; if it was only a few years, then he may not be much older after all. She'd have to wait for his answer before she could decide though.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:45 pm

Espada
Espada
The Primera Espada would go on to ask how old Las Noches was to which Thor would reply, "I believe a several thousands years or so. Not exactly sure of the exact number, to be honest with you." Thor said solemnly walking forwards. The Cero Espada, Graven Fel was more than five thousand years old, so the number would be somewhere between that and such.

Glancing over to her, Thor gestured his hand towards the room that was to his right, which was his own private room in the fortress. Opening the door he would enter his room as he hoped Skylar would follow him. Turning towards the woman, he would run a hand through his white hair as he began to speak, "this room belongs to the Espada. Which you now know, is me." Thor pointed towards himself. "I have a couple of rooms in the fortress. Same could be said towards each Espada." leaning his back on the wall behind him, he would wrap his hands on his biceps as his arms folded over his chest. "We also have sub-rooms as well for the fraccions and other lower class Arrancars. I believe you saw them on your way here; we passed through them." He said as the expression on his face turned sour. "I'm sure you must have noticed that majority of those sub rooms were empty. If you did notice and asked yourself why was the reason towards it... well... let me tell you that the world we inhabit in do not wish to see us prosper in anyway." Which was a true statement. Their numbers we're on a steady decline. And if the Gotei suddenly decided to wipe the Espada out for good... they would do it in ease. Which was the sad truth when it came towards this whole situation.

on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:24 am

Princess
Princess

Well, her little plan hadn't worked. She didn't expect it too in all honesty, since planning wasn't really one of her strengths, but it was worth a shot. Thor explained that Los Noches was a few thousand years old, and that has wasn't exactly sure of how old it was, before pointing to his room. She walked in after him, assuming that she was welcome to, as he ran a hand through his hair and spoke about the Espada a bit more.

Thor would explain that there were rooms for each member of the Espada as well as Fraccions and other Arrancar, and that she may have noticed they were empty. Since the doors were closed, she hadn't actually noticed that. One of the penalties of having literally no ability to sense Reiatsu, she figured. He did go on to tell her that it was because the world they were in didn't want to see them prosper. Well, considering that Hollows who wanted to get stronger had to eat other Hollows, it made sense that they wouldn't want to see the Espada prosper, since most members of the Espada no longer pursued greater heights in the form of eating other souls.

Actually, no, that doesn't make sense. If every Arrancar in the Espada had stopped consuming other souls to get stronger, wouldn't other Hollows want them to grow in number, since it meant that there was less competition in the whole eating-other-Hollows business? Skylar recalled not knowing who or what the Espada was, though, and that thought hadn't crossed her mind until just now, so... maybe other Hollows hadn't thought of it was all. Either way, there wasn't much she could actually do about it, so she shrugged her shoulders lightly.

"Most of the Hollows I met were pretty mindless beasts, so I don't think they particularly have it out for us, but considering I've only been in Los Noches for five years... I guess I could be wrong. Either way, what's a Fraccion?" Skylar had a lot to learn, admittedly.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:40 pm

Espada
Espada
The woman seems to be paying attention as she went on to ask who Fraccions were. "Fracciones are Arrancar that serve a specific Espada. As proof of their status, the Espada have the right to select whoever subordinate they want. We Espadas can choose one or many Fracciones, or even none at all." He paused, only to continue again, "unfortunately, we only have one Fraccion actively serving under an Espada. His name is Kawa Sensai. He serves under the tenth Espada, Seras." He said looking at her. Thor had met Kawa Sensai once. That was when he went to roam the outskirts of the soul society where both of them got into some trouble. But nothing serious, of course. Just one nosy soul reaper popping up and getting in their way. But that was a story for another day entirely.

"The number of people that reside here within the fortress can be counted on one hand, to be honest with you." He said in a low tone looking down for a second as he gazed back at the Primera. "As of this moment the Espada are Graven Fel, the Cero King. Yourself, Skylar, the Primera. Myself, Thor, the Tercero. Yukari, the Quinto. Tara, the Octava. And lastly, Seras, the Neveno Espada." Shrugging his shoulders, he exhaled. "That's about it... But I believe new recruits would be joining our ranks soon. Hopefully." Thor said walking towards the chair only to sit down it. He knew that the Espada could benefit with having more numbers. But what was important was that not filling up positions for the sake of it but, filling positions with individuals who deserve the spot. The last thing they needed was fodder Arrancars filling up the Espada.

on Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:56 pm

Princess
Princess

So, the Espada was Graven's army, to an extent, with each Espada being a branch of the Military force, and the Fracciones were the branch's forces. While the Espada themselves were the main force, they were mostly independent and could recruit as they saw fit, with some choosing to forgo any at all and just be solo.

Thor explained that the number of people who live in Los Noches could be counted on one hand; that implied there were five or less total. However, he went on to explain that there were currently six total Espada, and since he'd mentioned there was one Fraccion from before... seven? How do you count to seven on one hand? She took a moment to decide if she should make the joke, and since Thor had finished talking she decided to go for it.

"How many fingers do you have on your hand?" She stated with a smirk, leaning up against the wall as Thor sat down. "That's seven people, including myself. How do you count to seven on one hand?" Shrugging her shoulders lightly, the sarcastic tone in her voice should have let Thor know she was mostly joking and trying to be friendly with him, though she didn't know for sure if he would take it that way.
technique log
N/A

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum