Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Safe Passage

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:24 pm

Princess
Princess

Not only did Ika seem to know who Accelerator was, it seemed like he was actually a fan of the man's work despite crucifying one of his own men. Was that the type of leader Ika was? Thoughts for later, he figured, and filed that way for future use.

"I do have a knack for ignoring people's abilities, occasionally, but we function on very different levels. Mr. Accelerator and myself are very different individuals, in every sense of the phrase." Jackson smiled lightly as Ika welcomed him to the group, and exhaled a little stronger when called 'Mr Jackson'. As he shook his head lightly, he corrected Ika; "Please, call me Jack, Mr. Mazi." He had debated on calling Ika by his first name as well, but felt like it would be rude without the given permission; hell, even if he had it, he would still probably call him 'Mr. Mazi' solely due to the relationship they had already developed.

"That aside, would you be willing to help me test this Gigai of mine? I've got a few kinks to work out still, as I mentioned. Is there anyone else here right now, who could effectively use this for both of us to test?" As Jackson spoke, a robed man with golden eyes walked into the room, a sword at his side, eyebrow raised as he pulled a cigarette out.

"Who the fuck's this, Ika?" Ah, beautiful, a man with no sense of class. He'd be a perfect test subject, given that he was of the same racial heritage as Ika himself. "And what's with the Gigai?"

Jackson could have introduced himself, but he was more curious how Ika would introduce him.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:55 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika caught himself before continuing, "Frankly, I'm only a fan of the mans work because Okami's a bit of a pain in the ass, and he didn't kill him. Plus style points. Definitely definitely gotta give style points.. But yeah, had he done that to someone that actually mattered like, Kakazu, or Shana, or Mina, or anyonebutOkamikindasortamaybe, I'd have been a lot more upset.."

The man told him to call him Jack, and seemed to take solace in the fact that he had been accepted into the group.. (As an OOC deal, did you get approval to have general information on each member of the Committee? And if so, next post I'mma ask for it to be shared lol..) The info he held on Accelerator was intriguing but that was a topic for another time, and it was at this point Ika would chime in. "Yes well, I'll call you Jack, only so long as you call me Ika, frankly, Mr. Mazi makes me feel as though this is a little too.. informal. Which, it is technically for now, but we should aspire for it to become much more than that for obvious reasons."

The man brought up testing his Gigai, and as Ika was about to pitch in what might appear? Seto, cause why the fuck WOULDN'T he? As Seto made his entrance and Ika was about to fill him in, he figured Jackson would probably introduce himself but when it became clear that he wouldn't, Ika took over. "This is Jack, a Multi-Billion Dollar man in the World of the Living, and more importantly, an asset in regards to his Spiritual Power and mind for invention if our current conversations are any indicator.." He smirked a bit before continuing, "As for the Gigai.. I'll let him explain"

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:12 pm

Princess
Princess

Ika seemed to catch himself, which Jackson was thankful for. He explained that it was mostly due to it being Okami, of all people, that he was a fan of Accelerator's work, and that he would not have been as tolerant had it been anyone else. He was told to call him Ika so long as he wanted to be called Jack, which Jackson nodded too as Seto walked in, and Ika introduced him as a rich genius, essentially, which fit the bill pretty well. Then it was Jackson's turn.

"Alright. This is a prototype Gigai I've been developing for a few months; on a fundamental level, it returns Gigais to a position where they actually matter, to an extent. Ever since Humans began to see Spirits on a regular basis, and it's only getting more popular, the thesis of a Gigai has been pretty... worthless, honestly." Jackson shrugged his shoulders as he stood up, walking around the Gigai so it was between him and the man who's name he didn't know, yet. "This version, though, is useful. You can change your appearance while inside it, which is neat, but more importantly there's a reiatsu seal. If you, as a Shinigami or any other type of spirit, are inside this Gigai... you will register to everyone as a completely average human. While inside the Gigai, it is impossible to tell that you're anything other than human, and you won't even have a large amount of reiatsu, which means people won't sense you from twenty miles away like they otherwise could."

Jackson took a puff on his cigarette while walking around the Gigai again, seemingly having been talking directly to it rather than Seto.

"That's... interesting. How's it a prototype though?"

"There are a few kinks I still need to work out... namely, changing appearance hasn't been polished yet, it requires a burst of reiatsu that breaks through the seal." Jackson smirked to himself, knowing the other flaws in the Gigai, and that he wasn't going to say them... because Seto was going to get in. "Would you mind getting in? This way Ika can verify that you don't show up as... whatever you are." He started to say Shinigami, but with the Hollow signature as well, Jackson wasn't sure what the term actually was for them.

"We go by Vizard." Seto stated calmly, realizing that Jackson probably didn't know what the actual term was, before walking over to the Gigai and entering it. Immediately, the Gigai shifted to look exactly like him in almost every way, save for the Zanpakutou not on his hip like normal. It felt weird, but he knew it was still there.

"Well, Ika? Do you sense anything other than a human right here?" Jackson asked with a smirk, knowing that he wouldn't.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:57 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed to believe Ika when he caught himself, which was a good thing since Ika wasn't actually lying at that point, he really didn't like Okami that much and had Accelerator done that to anyone worth a fuck, Ika probably would have been far more pissed at Accelerator, hell, Ika probably would have shit on Accelerators life. The man known as Jackson then proceeded to explain his little prototype Gigai gimmick, and in truth though Ika was intrigued, he seemed a tad long winded for Ika's liking though Ika no-sold it. It was however, an intriguing concept, and one that seemed to lend itself to being beyond helpful.. Hell, it seemed extraordinary really.. The man took a puff on his cigarette again and if Ika was to be honest, it seemed he was trying to talk to the Gigai as opposed to Seto.. Then again, who cares?..

Seto spoke up, inquiring as to how exactly it was a prototype and though Ika was about to pitch in with a smart-ass remark, which would have been par for him anyway, Jackson spoke up yet again.. Good on him. Ika listened to the supposed Kinks the Gigai had and to be frank, he knew that they were more numerous than he was being led to believe.. As Ika was about to pitch in and explain to the man what exactly they were, Seto calmly told the man, and went on about his day, before trying out the Gigai, seemingly nervous and baffled by it though he probably wasn't as baffled as he appeared to be, at least, Ika hoped not.. As Jackson questioned Ika, Ika surveyed the Gigai and Seto, taking note of the lack of Reitsu and the form.. "Well, I'd be lying if I said I did Jackson.. quite the piece of tech you have here... I am beyond impressed and well.. well done!" Ika smirked, extending his hand to shake the other mans.. "I would like you to inform me of the other kinks now, because I'm not a fool.. surely there are some other flaws in your design, no?"

Apps and Info:

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:42 am

Princess
Princess

Ika asked what the other kinks in the prototype were, while being impressed and complimenting him on the work. With a smile, Jackson shrugged his shoulders lightly, and shook Ika's hand.

"There is one other kink, Ika." Jackson looked over to Seto, who was in the Gigai now. Seto's quizzical look made Jackson chuckle lightly as his tone shifted to apologetic. "I, uh... haven't actually figured out how to get out of it yet. Mostly because I can't get in. If you have a big enough room, I can start working on that right now. I should be done before the sun goes down, and the Gigai will be fully complete."

"Wait, the fuck you mean I can't get out this shit?"

"Well, like I said, I can't get into a Gigai, so I can't work on getting out."

"And you didn't fucking think to tell me that first?"

"Though I do, your life is now officially in my hands. You've a week to retrieve him." Ika said with a smile on his face, but the rest of his face told Jackson he was completely serious.

"A week is six days too long. I'll have him out in about three hours, and the Gigai will be complete and ready for production in six."

"This was not how I wanted to spend my fucking afternoon."

Ika lead Jackson to their training room, which he figured was large enough, and immediately got to work on getting Seto out of the Gigai. Punching Seto in the face didn't work, but it was funny. Instead, Jackson started analyzing the Gigai with another device he pulled from his pocket, and grinned when he found the answer. He told Seto to release into Shikai, and upon doing so he was forcefully ejected from the Gigai; that is to say, the Gigai was launched about thirty feet away like a plastic ball that got popped, and reverted into a pill form. Making a mental note to fix that, Jackson shrugged his shoulders at Seto and went over to the Gigai, throwing it active again, and attached a small wire to the inside, which made it so that when ejected, it appeared in the user's pocket instead. He also fixed the kinks regarding appearance, and sealed a hole he wasn't aware of in the reiatsu leak (that would have otherwise prevented them from being used again.)

Turning to Ika, approximately five hours after he had started, Jackson handed him the pill.

"There you go, Ika. All done. I've got the blueprints in my phone, so I'll produce them. How many do you think you'd need?"
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:04 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika examined the mans handiwork and pondered for a moment, "Well.. I'd like 100 just to be safe. Sooner the better, and uh.. Are you SURE Seto is out? Maybe I should punch him in the face a few times to be sure..?" Ika smirked, glaring in Seto's direction while waving in a very creepy and otherwise dickish manner.. "It's just an idea afterall, nothing that NEEDS to happen of course.. Well, the 100 needs to happen, the punching in the face is sadly optional.. Ika cracked his knuckles, continuing to survey the work.. "But uh yeah, looks pretty good to be completely honest, well done, and as an added bonus I now don't have to kill you! Hurray!"

Apps and Info:

on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:41 am

Princess
Princess

"Yes, I must admit that not dying by anyone's hand is in my list of to-dos." Seto smirked lightly, pulling two cigars out of the case and handing one to Ika.

"Don't take the piss Ika." Seto's voice was full of anger and resentment, most of it at Jackson for making him spend the day trapped in a Gigai, but Jackson shrugged with his smirk still active.

"You could have left hours ago, you chose to stay here. Who's fault is that?" As he spoke, a small orb of energy appeared just in front of his cigar which moved into position to light the object, and as Jackson sucked on it lightly he let the smoke linger in his mouth for a moment before blowing it out. "God damn I love a good cigar."

Heading towards the door, Jackson pulled out his phone and started typing on it, casually talking to Ika in the meantime.

"I'll have the Gigais dropped off here in about three days, shouldn't take much longer than that. I'll give you a hundred to start off, though you only need one per person, and any more than that I can have made within a day or two, depending on volume of course. This is an object that only your Organization has access to as of right now, Mr. Mazi- I'm trusting you won't do anything rash to give away this secret item, but it should let you hide from the committee and the... fuck what are they, Gotei or some shit? Makes no god damn sense, but I wasn't trained there like you two so I don't know for certain."

As Jackson put his phone away, he handed the rest of his cigar over to Seto, who took it begrudgingly, as he waved to Ika.

"Unless there's anything else you can think of, Ika, I'll be off."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:41 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika rolled his eyes or simply nodded his head at the bulk of the exchange, only curious as to when the Gigai's would be arriving, and more importantly, where exactly DID Jackson get these fucking Cigars?.. They were worth more than his life objectively speaking, but that was a question for another day. "Seto, don't make me beat you within an inch of your life again. Anyway, sounds to me like that's about all Jackson.. See you when you return, and I like forward to our future dealings.." Ika smirked, and waved a bit, before returning to his Cigar.. These were such fun times.. And Ika had a feeling they were just beginning..

Apps and Info:

#19Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum