Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Safe Passage

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:33 am

Princess
Princess

The churn of the Helicopter's blades made it difficult to hear anything, even with the headphones he was wearing. Why would anyone willingly live in the fucking rainforest, jungle, or whatever the shit this was called? It's fucking stupid, is what it is, but he wasn't here to insult them. He could think it all he wanted to, of course, but that was definitely not what he planned to say.

Truth be told, he didn't even know who the leader would be. A guy, a girl, a pure Hollow, he didn't have any idea. All Jackson Smith knew was that somewhere around here, several high Spiritual Powers had been detected together, and they'd still been here over the past month. Clearly they lived in the Bogota, and they lived together; the most likely scenario was a group of refugees, clearly not all Human. He'd find out soon enough.

"There's a clearing right over there," Jackson stated as he pointed slightly to the right of their current heading, "Just let me off there. I'll call when I'm ready to be picked up. Or I'll find something else to do, whatever works." The pilot nodded, and as Jackson stepped off the ladder onto the Jungle Floor, the Helicopter flew away with its' stupidly noisy blades.

Adjusting his suit and fixing his tie, Jackson pulled out his phone and checked his current location versus his target location; just under a quarter of a mile away. That was easy. He began walking towards them, making no attempt to hide his spiritual pressure himself; he didn't want to surprise them and make them attack when he just popped out of nowhere.

No, Jackson didn't want to surprise them at all.

Jackson wanted to ally himself with them.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:34 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Helicopter Blades.. Great, another freaking try-hard showing up in the area, presumably to impress everyone with their majesty. Ika was nonetheless unimpressed, nor would he be until the helicopter transformed into a jet that resembled a Blue Eyes White Dragon, thus scaring the locals into believing a vengeful sky dragon God was coming to end them. The thought was humorous solo, but not quite as humorous as what stepped out of the helicopter to greet Ika at this current time.. The blades finally stopped, and a man emerged with headphones on clearly perplexed as to where in the blue hell he was.. Or perhaps he was perplexed with who would be dumb enough to live here? It was of no interest to Ika.

The man seemed to know what he was doing there, and if it was any solace to him Ika didn't actually give a damn. He probably thought they were refugee's or something of the like. The man pointed to the area of which Ika's headquarters stood, and led Ika to shake his head ever so slightly, taking a drag off his cig before finally speaking up, yelling over the helicopter blades which were noisy as all shit.. "You know.. we're not a landing strip, and of that Copter gets any closer it can become a decoration.. State your business here, we're not doing tourist visits.." The man had probably thought he was far enough away for Ika to have not noticed, but the helicopter wasn't exactly stealthy and there really wasn't anything better to do in that freaking jungle. "You've got about 30 seconds to state your business and shut yourself down Spiritually. I'm not trying to draw every Hollow within 10 miles of here to our location because you think I care that you have power." With that Ika listened, intently, measuring the mans words for several things.. Truth, and merit namely..

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:47 pm

Princess
Princess

"Chopper's already on its' way out," Jackson would say as the helicopter began to fly away, "Just needed to make sure nothing was leaking. Name's Jackson." Following along with Ika's rather aggressive 'requests,' not wanting to upset him, Jackson sealed his spiritual energy, or at least as much as he could. A little would still leak out, but that was the case for anyone who had spiritual energy. "Apologies for the un-announced visit. I'm interested in what you've got going on here."

The Human world had a force of Spiritually powerful humans working together for a common goal; the Committee had things mostly right, but ultimately it was boring. They only cared about the whole of the Human World, and it left no sense of individuality. Jackson had researched them for a while, but ultimately decided he wasn't a good fit for them; this group out here, though, was different. They weren't making themselves known as saviors, or randomly attacking as villains; from what he could gather from afar, they seemed to just be themselves. That was where Jackson would shine.

"We'll talk business later, though. As I said, my name is Jackson Smith- I'm one of the wealthiest men in the world, and while you might not directly care about human money, it matters quite a lot. I personally do r&d for my companies, have my fingers in quite a lot of pies, and don't feel like the Committee fits me." He shrugged his shoulders lightly, pocketing his phone as he reached into his breast pocket, pulling out a cigar case and offering one to the man. Judging solely off the spiritual pressure, this man was almost guaranteed to be the leader; if not, he'd be the one to take Jackson to the leader, so he needed to make a good impression on him either way. "Have I piqued your curiosity?"
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:47 pm

Vizard
Vizard
He mentioned that the Chopper was already on the way out, and Ika smirked a bit,
"Good, that's probably for the best for everyone involved.." He smiled as the man introduced himself, "I am Ika Mazi, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Mr. Jackson.. As for your interest, you'll have to fill me in as to why you're so intrigued.."

Ika listened as the man talked about having his finger in a lot of pies, and as he seemingly dismissed Ika he shook his head a bit. "I'm plenty intrigued by your money but I could steal that if it interested me that much, let's not rush the business aspect of this, especially since you're the guest and it's not exactly the other way around.." Ika took the cigar and lit it, exchanging it for what he had been smoking prior too.. It was expensive, a little too expensive for Ika's tastes but it was a welcomed change of pace.. He smirked a bit, "As I've stated, you've piqued my curiosity but not for the reasons you're thinking.. Regardless, you seem harmless so.. I'll take you inside for further discussions."

Apps and Info:

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:20 pm

Princess
Princess

As Ika took the cigar and introduced himself, Jackson smiled charismatically and placed the case back in his breast pocket, taking out a small tube that resembled an e-cigarette but was jet black with a bright red tip. As he took a puff on it, he exhaled the water vapor... to be honest, it was one of his favorite inventions. An e-cigarette that never ran out of water or flavor, absorbing it in from the atmosphere. Never knew what flavor you were gonna get, but it was always something. The two proceeded to go inside, and Jackson took a quick look around to familiarize himself with the layout. Not bad.

"You made it clear that I'm the guest here; and while that's absolutely true, it shows me you want to be the one in control of this conversation." Jackson took another puff of the e-cig before placing it back in his pocket as he sat down, crossing his legs and leaning back lightly. "So, by all means, Mr. Mazi, lead the conversation. We can talk about me, about you, or about why I'm here; though, to be fair, that last one has two subsections, so maybe we should save that for later... again, though, it's completely up to you. I honestly have no preference, and want you to be the one in control here." Jackson was a very intelligent person, and was being sincere when he told Ika to lead the conversation; whether or not he had misjudged the desire to control the conversation, Jackson did want Ika to lead it because he wanted to discuss his curiosity before they discussed business, and him asking the questions would, by far, be a better method of discussing his curiosity.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:38 pm

Vizard
Vizard
As Ika took the cigar and introduced himself, the man smiled back at him and placed the case in his breast pocket, then proceeded to take out what appeared to be a fancy E-Cig.. What the heck was up with this guy? Seemed to have some form of nifty design that Ika couldn't quite put a finger on, and he quickly lost interest.. It's a freaking E-Cig. Who cares? As they entered the house the man seemingly began to familiarize himself with the layout, being observant of the general contents of the compound as well as making himself familiar with the general structure of the place...

The man spoke in regards to Ika's wanted placement in the conversation and he smirked, from ear to ear as the man took another puff on the E-Cig, seemingly attempting to get comfortable. The man continued speaking and Ika would at this point allow him to finish what he was saying, before interjecting. "Of course I want to control the conversation, you came to me, we're not exactly a publicly traded company, and you've marched in here with a helicopter, lots of fancy ways to die of cancer, and a shit-eating grin. Your only supposed contribution is a shit ton of money.. Yeah, I'd like to know who you are, what you're actually wanting here, and why you came here of all the places in the world... It's certainly not for the freaking weather."

Apps and Info:

on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:05 pm

Princess
Princess

As Ika would comment on his place in the conversation, Jackson simply continued smiling and let him talk. His mood seemed to sway from being nice to being minorly aggressive, but Jackson paid little to no mind to it. It was likely just a trait that Ika had, and not something he was even aware of. Regardless of that, Ika began to ask questions; who Jackson was, what he wanted, and why he came here.

"While it's true that I do have a "shit ton" of money, the real reason I'm here is because I don't know where else to go. The Committee that would handle spiritually aware and powerful people such as myself doesn't seem like a good fit for me; see, I don't particularly care for the Government. I'm not selfish, per se, but I couldn't care less if Rome blew up tomorrow and no longer existed. The Hollows that attack the human world are a nuisance to be sure, but they don't interest me." Jackson reached into a pocket and pulled out a small capsule with a button on top; clicking it, he threw the capsule a few feet away from him where a body popped out of it.

"What interests me are my powers, how I can develop them, and my inventions. This, for example, is a modified Gigai- while it seems normal on the outside, when a Spiritual being such as yourself enters it, you will be undetectable. The appearance can change with your will, varying to both genders, and it seals in your reiatsu; anyone who tries to see what you are will only register a regular, average human." Jackson had discovered Gigais a few years ago, and had only recently finished this prototype. "However, since I can't enter one myself, I can't finish testing it. There are things I still need to work out, like the appearance changing, but the reiatsu-seal is correctly applied." He leaned back in his chair once again, crossing his legs.

"My powers are, at their core, energy manipulation. I'm good at blowing stuff up, to a degree, but I feel like I still have a decent amount to learn. What I'm here for, Mr. Mazi, is to find a group of people I can ally myself with, progress with, and feel accomplishment with. That's who I am, what I'm here for, and why I'm here of all places."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:31 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed to note Ika's emotional inflections and variances in conversation, which was amusing but mattered very little. Just meant the dude wasn't stupid, and had a reasonable understanding of how people worked. He listened as the man spoke to what he was there and it was rather interesting to say the least, Ika being a scholarly business man in his own right, took ample note of what the man said and prepared to rebuke the points of interest. "Well it sounds like we're in the same boat politically and in regards to personal philosophy.." Then the man threw a capsule on the ground, and out popped what appeared to be some form of Gigai... Which fascinated Ika though he no-sold it.

He continued to listen as the man outlined the quirks of his invention and his general dilemma's with it, as well as how it was beneficial to Ika.. It intrigued him, and would certainly be useful but.. This man was in it for himself, this was no good.. Ika smirked, shaking his head before looking to the man before him, "We do not exist for your amusement, or the amusement of anyone else spare MAYBE myself.. No.. We exist for holy reasons my good sir.. we exist to create and destroy, we exist so that all else may exist peacefully, thriving in whatever it's general independent function may be.. We wish to sit atop the world and end the world, for Chaos is.. Peace. I guess that's the best way to put it.. If you ally with us, you ally yourself to these ends, and place yourself in my army knowing full well I am the Commander and Chief.."

Apps and Info:

on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:23 am

Princess
Princess

Ika seemed unphased by the Gigai that he had released, but it was almost certainly a ploy. Even if the Gigai itself wasn't impressive, the capsule mechanic that Jackson had been developing was the more impressive part anyway. He needed to finish patenting that soon.

Regardless, Ika began to smirk and shake his head, explaining that he was the Commander in Chief of Chaos, and explained that they existed to create and destroy, so everything else could exist peacefully and that they wanted to sit atop a dead world as Gods. Jackson listened carefully to the words that Ika said, before nodding solmenly.

"I am fully aware of what Chaos is, Mr. Mazi. In terms of my abilities, I know that I am slightly lacking on the offensive front, and I know that defensive-wise there aren't many people better than me... save maybe that Accelerator guy in the Committee... but I digress." Jackson had his sources of information and knew of certain high-ranking people in the Committee despite never meeting them directly, though he'd keep that information to himself. "I acknowledge what it would mean to align myself with you, and I'm still here. I promise you that it was no accident that I found you."

Pulling out his cigarette once again, Jackson pressed it to his lips and inhaled before shrugging his shoulders lightly.

"I'm here to ally myself to your visions, Mr. Mazi. I give you my money, my inventions, and my skillset- all I ask in return is occasional training, testing of certain inventions like this Gigai, and respect."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:12 pm

Vizard
Vizard
"That Accelerator guy crucified one of my men on the front of the Vatican, it was glorious to put it nicely.." Ika chuckled aloud to himself, incapable of stifling it. He pulled out his phone and showed the man the pictures, one of which he nailed the poor fool (Okami)'s hand near his own junk.. "Big J probably isn't my biggest fan to be quite honest with you, oh yeah and then the dude apparently sodomized the Pope with an Exhaust Pipe. I'd like to meet the dude at some point but eh.. that's for another time."

The man assured Ika once more that it was by no accident that he had found Ika and he began to tap his feet.. "So.. you're capable of.. similar shielding eh..?" As Ika finished the man smoked, and shrugged his shoulders, making his small list of demands, Ika smiled..

"Well Mr. Jackson.. given your skill-set and assets I can't say that you're not a worthy addition to my little group.. I'd like to personally welcome you to our little slice of.. well... jungle and Malaria."

Apps and Info:

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum