Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:17 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Altima had already joined the committee and spent quite a bit of time solidifying her position using her new Bount body. But she was still Altima, though now she had emotions, and she hated Maki. Hatred was a new concept and it burned fiercely in the powerful soul. She would not stand for this new feeling to continue. She was going to bring Maki to her knee's.

However doing this deed herself was not enough. She would bring the most hated enemies of the human world crashing down around them. So here she was in Las Noches. Having forced a pitiful low level hollow to take her here after almost torturously beating the shit out of it for over two hours. She needed to find whoever was in charge, or the highest ranking Arrancar of the Espada she could find first, whatever happened there, and see if they would go along with the emotionally crazed Altima's idea to cause massive damage to the Committee and leave Maki vulnerable..

Altima's vengeance would be Swift. Calculated. Cold. Effective.

And the sweetest thing she had ever tasted.. all using the bounto body she basically hijacked at birth and force aged to serve her own purposes.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:48 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

#tier0-2
0000#blood
#graven
#altima
©2013 lexie
Graven frowned as an odd scent entered Las Noches. He was wandering the halls, sure that something was going to happen when it had appeared. He was currently somewhere near the entrance, and wandered in that general direction, speeding up slightly when he caught the scent of blood. It was from a low-level Hollow, and fear clung to it in droves. It was only a few minutes until he had arrived, and when he did it was to an intriguing sight. The lowly Hollow was utterly ravaged, and stuttering in fear, whether of the being that had brought it here or the location himself he had no idea. It could be both, in all honesty. Walking down the stairs with his hands in his pockets, Graven's hellish red eyes took in the being before him. The young lady was fairly attractive, with white hair with black roots, red eyes a shade lighter than his, and pale skin that had never been scarred. She wore a light gray suit, with a black undershirt and white tie, and a pair of round glasses tucked in a pocket. Curiously, she smelled different than any other spiritual being he had ever encountered. It was familiar, but he couldn't place where he had encountered it before. Deciding to just ask, he finished his descent and cleared his throat, inadvertently drawing attention to the hole through the base of it.

Speaking in his normal, monotone bass, there was an almost dead quality to the noises in the air, one that he had gotten used to over the millennia. "I must ask, who are you? You walk into Las Noches with purpose, and I can't place what you are. You even bring a Hollow such as this here, when I'm sure that it would be far more appropriate for him to be in the World of the Living, consuming whatever Plus souls he can get his hands on before he comes home...Curious."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:29 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"How do you think I got here and intended to return home?" She said as Graven mentioned the hollow she was basically enslaving for all intents and purposes who whimpered and hoped that it's master would either kill it or help it get away from this monster of a woman, "Regardless you are right.. one does not simply walk into Hueco Mundo without purpose unless they simply want death. What if I told you I worked for the Committee, the human organization rallied to making your ability to feed on them more dangerous and difficult, and offered you an insider perspective to help bring them to ruin."

She wasn't beating around the bush at this point. There was no need. He would either take her more than generous offer and she would get her vengeance, or he would decline thinking it a trap or something stupid, to which she would make him realize it is far more than just a simple promise. For now she would just let the bargain sit in the air though.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:50 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

#tier0-2
0000#blood
#graven
#altima
©2013 lexie
Graven frowned slightly, pulling apart the girl's words slowly. She refused to introduce herself, refused to explain exactly what the odd quality to her presence was, and merely gave him a vague announcement that she could help him overrun the human Committee from within. Such offers do not come free, and the Cero Espada refused to start a war simply on the whims of a child such as this. The humans posed little to no threat to the Espada for now, and this would change that severely, even if most of the living couldn't handle combat with an Arrancar. For as much as he acted as if he didn't care about his subordinates, he really did, and he refused to be a part of something so obviously flawed. Speaking up, he would give his decision to the younger being. "I'm sorry, but I can't find it in me to sacrifice myself or those beneath me in order to participate in what appears to be some sort of power play-or even worse, a petty desire for revenge. In fact...I doubt you even have the power or leverage to force me to cooperate. Such a pity..."

The last three words weren't spoken from in front of the young woman, but from behind her and to the side slightly, almost as if the Arrancar before her was a trick of the light before she would realize that he wasn't even there anymore. Logic would dictate that he moved so fast she couldn't register his full speed, but then again such a thing shouldn't be possible. His Zanpakuto was unsheathed, a line of blood running down the flawless steel and dripping on the ground. Speaking once more, Graven would examine the blood, bringing attention to the odd sensation similar to peeking into a lonely, forgotten tomb that roiled off from it. "You haven't even caught on, have you? I'm surprised. Not many people could remain standing after having been cut in half."
technique log
N/A

View user profile
#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum