Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Kokoro meets the leader of the Kidou Corps

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:51 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro had been sent to deal with the incumbent leader of the Kidou Corps, to insure to Rena and the others that she was not in fact, a milk drinker to any extent of the phrase.. Kairi was supposedly a fairly mellowed and well-tempered soul, if not a little too well meaning, but that was of little to no importance to Kokoro.. he was here on business, and he would never be there on personal grounds so.. This was to be whatever it was to be..

Kokoro opened the door with his tentacles, peering into the building he once frequented when he was attempting to pick up on the intricacies of Kidou, when the old Captain of the division ran it with pride and had officially aligned the Kidou Corps tightly with the Gotei 13.. Nonetheless,  Kokoro needed to shake such thoughts currently, not that it was actually hard for him. Memories were pictures of times long gone and little more, the people within them were simply little atomic phenomenons, contributions to the experience much as he was to them, albeit a little less so than others..

Kokoro essentially pushed the guards aside with his tentacles lightly, and made his Captain status very much known to those too ignorant to know him by name and rumor.. The tentacles were a good enough indicator to most in regards to telling them who he was, wasn't like they were a frequent trait in the Gotei 13 after-all.. He then used them to open the door to her office.. He stood still a moment, analyzing her.. "I don't think we've met.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:57 pm

Princess
Princess

A field of flowers, as far as the eye could see. A pot of soup made by her mother. Flying like a bird in the sky. A light breeze in her hair. An unwarrented, unexpected voice at the door.

Wait, what?

Kairi snapped her head up, eyes wide open as she looked around to gather her bearings as quickly as she could, then looked at the door directly. There stood a man who could only be described as part of R&D in the Gotei; she didn't know his name or his status, but he definitely looked like he was part of Division 12 in some way or another. Kairi pieced together that he had said something about whether they'd met, so she shook her head.

"We haven't met. I'm Kairi Alexstrasza, Commander of the Kidou Corps. You are?" Kairi stood up to walk around her desk while she gave him time to answer, extending her hand to shake his though she sincerely hoped he didn't try to do it with a tentacle.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:04 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The woman seemed to be interrupted by what could only be described as an unwanted distraction to her otherwise unnecessary daydreaming.. The woman snapped her head up, eyes opening wide as though she had been caught off guard. She looked around, nearing panic but not quite reaching those levels, clearly trying to make the area and herself presentable in regards to respectability and organization.. Getting her bearings, if you will. She seemed to piece together enough of what he had said to answer him adequately.. He knew who she was, thus this was just a bit of a formality.. Though, he was a bit surprised that she didn't catch onto the fact he was wearing a Captain's Haori.. And he was essentially the longest-tenured Captain in the Gotei and she didn't recognize him..

Wasn't like Kokoro was exactly lacking in the rumored horror stories department, or in regards to his history of battle-experience and proficiency.. "Kokoro Nashi, Captain of Squad Twelve.." She stood up, clearly allowing him enough time to give his name and general position.. She extended her hand to him for a shake and he complied, it was a ridiculous formality but one he engaged in as a sign of respect when respect was necessary.. Kokoro looked into her eyes, and slowly took a seat in front of her desk. "This might be easier to discuss in a sitting position.."

on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:27 pm

Princess
Princess

He had taken her hand in his, and Kairi silently thanked the Soul King that he didn't do it with a tentacle. She then silently cursed herself for not noticing the Haori he was very clearly wearing, as then she'd have caught on to who he was. Oh well, she figured, no point in crying over spilled milk... Kairi didn't even drink the stuff. As he sat down in front of her desk, Kairi nodded and sat down in her own chair.

"Please, feel free to make yourself comfortable, Nashi-Taichou." Kairi started to clear things off her desk rather casually, not drawing much attention to it, but only doing it so she had room to lean on it and cross her arms. "It's a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance, but... I can't imagine you came all the way out here just to introduce yourself. What did you have in mind to discuss?"

Kairi knew that the Kidou Corps were a technical division of the Gotei 13, both through the Central 46 (even if they're gone) and her former Commander. In every way, the Kidou Corps was an extension of the Gotei, and was under the same jurisdiction they were. The only difference, essentially, was that Kairi didn't wear a Captain's Haori because she wasn't technically a Captain. Kokoro, on the other hand, was a traditionalist; while Divisions 11 and 12 were often not forced to wear their Haoris, it made sense that Kokoro would.

Then again, Kairi could be completely wrong about all of that. This wasn't relevant, though, so she disregarded the thoughts and returned her full attention to Kokoro Nashi, in his full tentacled glory.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:37 pm

Vizard
Vizard
She seemed to figure out that she had essentially been an idiot in not recognizing him, and kind of caught onto it briefly before dismissing it as she realistically should have.. She offered him the pleasantries he required, that was all that currently mattered and it was at this point that Kokoro would take a seat as she spoke, essentially saying that he could now make himself comfortable as she did.. She was seated next, and began to rearrange her desk casually, clearly attempting to not draw much attention to it but.. Kokoro wasn't the Captain of squad 12 because he lacked an analytical, and otherwise observant eye.. Everything it seemed, was taken in by his eyes.. The smallest details.. It became clear the she was simply clearing room to lean herself upon her desk, using her arms to hold her up as much as they would allow for..

"Another Captain-Class fighter refusing the honor of a Captain's Haori.. I'd be a little more disgusted and otherwise irritated by such developments were it not a fact that the last Captain I spoke to with such whims and wants hadn't so tragically, if it can be considered as such, passed on to the next life.. Well, the next-next life.." Kokoro shook his head, "Forgive me, things such as life and death often perplex me for obvious reasons.. Where were we?.." He thought a moment before catching himself, "Oh right.. The ehm.. Sou-Taichou Lisola I believe referred to them as 'Milk Drinkers..' if I recall properly.. and I do.." He then sighed a bit, before looking into her eyes, a little colder as opposed to awkward when compared to before.. "There are some Captains whom are simply put, not doing their jobs.. befriending Hollow.."

on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:45 pm

Princess
Princess

Kokoro went on a minor rant about Captain-Class fighters not wearing Captain Haori's, and though he clearly hadn't mentioned her name Kairi was far from stupid enough to not realize he was passively-aggressively talking about her, with minor threats thrown in and not particularly subtle comments that he had been responsible for it. Then he caught himself and went on about Lisola for a moment before finally getting to the point.

Captains befriending Hollows? The fuck would be the point of that. They're natural enemies; why would someone who's sole job is to purify souls befriend a walking amalgamation of devoured souls? That didn't make any sense; not that Kairi was doubting it, because certainly some people were dumb enough to do it, but it just didn't make any sense to her.

"I see. I haven't heard of anything like that, but since I haven't really had the chance to meet with Lisola-Soutaichou more than just a cursory introduction, I guess that's to be expected." Kairi leaned back in her chair lightly, more sitting up than actually leaning back, but putting some distance between herself and the creepy Captain in front of her. "I suppose I've answered your primary question, but disregarding your passive-aggressive comment towards me, I will definitely keep a lookout. Aside from outright asking everyone if they're... milk-drinkers?" Without showing it, Kairi laughed internally at the term, since she had just earlier thought about how she didn't drink milk. "Is there anything I should be on the lookout for, insofar as being able to tell when someone is fraternizing with the enemy?"
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:53 pm

Vizard
Vizard
She seemed to disregard his well beyond passive-aggressive comments which were more aggressive aggressive in nature, and he let it slide.. She seemed perplexed by the notion that the milk-drinkers they called allies would even begin to befriend other Hollow's.. And she was right to be worried as much as she was.. She seemed to not be capable of making sense of it, much as most Captains with any level of sense seemed to fall in regards to their thoughts.. He nodded as she spoke, "It's also a contemporary phenomenon, so I wouldn't expect you to be overly aware if I am to be entirely honest.."

Kokoro nodded in response to most of what she had said, and as she asked what she could do he simply shrugged.. "keep your eyes up, head down, the usual that of which is expected."

on Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:04 pm

Princess
Princess

Keep your eyes up, and your head down.

That line was stuck in Kairi's memory, as it was her old Commander's catch phrase for all intents and purposes. She smiled lightly, remembering it from his voice, then realized that Kokoro had very likely known him well.

"You knew my old Commander? I suppose that's to be expected, given that you're one of the oldest members of the Gotei 13." Kairi began to think back, trying to remember if she'd ever seen Kokoro and her old Commander together, but she couldn't remember it clearly. "If you ever want to learn more about Kidou, Nashi-Taichou, feel free to ask. I've got the time, and if not I can always make it. Any friend of my old Commander's is, as far as I'm concerned, a friend of mine."

For a brief moment, Kairi quizzically looked at her own clothing.

"Where would I even get a Haori?" her voice was full of curiosity; it hadn't actually occurred to her, before Kokoro came into her office, that she even could wear a Haori.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:14 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro noticed her smirk, and the fact that she had clearly caught on to the origins of the phrase he had just used. Kokoro nodded as she asked if he had known her former commander, "Knew him? He taught me most if not all I know of Kidou as of this present time, and yes my tenure obviously contributes to what was a long-standing companion ship with him.. he was a great Commander, but we're relics now so it seems in this modern era.." He nodded at her offer in order to display that it was received, "I appreciate that Commander.."

It was then that she began to  look over her own attire, and asked Kokoro where she would get one... "I can take you to get one if you'd like, they'll listen to me.. that much I can assure you.." He then turned towards the door slightly, "We can go have one made, if you'd like.. I'll put in the requisition to Sou-Taichou Lisola, and pay for it myself.. Consider it a token of appreciation to your former Commander, and payment for any future teachings..."

on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:35 am

Princess
Princess

Kairi was honestly a little bit excited that she had met Kokoro, now. Him being friends with her old Commander meant that he may have some of his own things to teach her, but it meant in many other ways that Kairi could show how different she was, in a good way. Her commander was an excellent Kidou master, and knew a lot about the world, but there were ways that Kairi had exceeded him in pure Kidou; the knowings of the world, and other wisdom, were still coming to her... but that was to be expected when you were only a few hundred years old.

When Kokoro offered to help Kairi get a Haori, she nodded just once. The ominous line of them listening to him, and him assuring her of that, was passed over in lieu of him turning towards the door; his offer to pay for it somewhat baffled Kairi. Captains had to pay for their Haoris? That was... odd, but in this world things were always changing. It could be a new thing, or it could be because it's being rushed, she didn't know either way; but she nodded again.

"I notice your Haori is very traditional, but many other Captains I've seen have customizations on theirs. I assume you don't approve of those?" Her little smirk was a nod towards his heritage and his tenure, but she turned it into a regular smile after a moment. "You don't need to pay me back for anything I teach you; I love to teach others how to use Kidou, and it's always fun to pick up on things they learned or developed themselves. In the end, everyone I've taught has taught me something back, whether or not they know it."
technique log
N/A

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum