Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:19 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The woman spoke, and then proceeded to smirk just to spite him but he paused, listening since he knew that she had not quite finished what she was saying.. He listened as she laid out the rudimentary threats that were expected of all parties involved, always the same damn thing.. Then she said something intriguing... A prototype.. He pitched in at this point, "As a former 12th squad Captain, and an inventor of my own accord with several scientists and however much money I desire.. Since ya know, Spiritual Being.. I can steal... I think we may be able to contribute, and as such would suggest we keep in touch.. more frequently than you're perhaps anticipating.."

"You have people to protect, but the key difference here is you're overplaying your position to a man with nothing to protect.. You have something that without me, you cannot protect. You may be able to for now, sure, they haven't tired of you yet, but how long will it take? How long will it take for the Gotei to decide you're weak enough to be a worthwhile target for massacring, or until they decide to absorb you and change your mission objective entirely, I'm not negotiating from a standpoint of equity because we are not equally wanting.. You are needing me, I do not need you. I would like to have you, it makes things easier, and I'd by no means treat you as anything less than what you are but.. Our positions of need is what separate us, not our positions in and of themselves.. We do have much to discuss, but I know not that you're truly understanding of this.."

As she spoke he smiled, "The seeds are sewn to rewrite history, will YOUR vanity allow you to concede status in order to achieve a more glorious ends.. Or will it lead you to a path of inevitable extermination.. Or should I simply suppose you have a means to protect, from the afterlife..  Casualties are a result of any conflict, I can not swear to the protection of the Humans now when the ends towards the future are so much greater.. I can resolve to not get in the way of YOUR protection of them, and to not cross any lines in regards to that.." He smiled, stepping a little closer..

"So.. Is the role of a backup-singer so bad that you'll forfeit millions of lives to scream off into the darkness on your own accord?.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:51 am

8th Division
8th Division
Looking at the shrewd man, he'd made his points, and to be fair, he covered what I could afford to get from him. "I suppose I'm at a stage where I can't say no. You have my company right where you want it, after all. Even so, I'm glad you've agreed not to actively get in the way of the safety procedures we would enact if any serious situation happened. That's a big help to us. In turn, you can come back here and speak at your leisure, so long as you don't put my staff to sleep every time you visit. We'll keep in touch, certainly. Oh and, if you ever want a drinking buddy, why not? If we're going to be working together, why the hell not. I'm not in much of a position to tell you to get the hell out anymore. And to us, the preservation of human life is a priority, even if it's not fully preventable." I'd stand there and see if he had any more to say, prepared to be sociable if that's what he'd planned on solidifying it all with.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:48 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika smirked, eyes twinkling with ambition and brighter future prospects for the relations between the two new allies. "We'll be in touch.." He stood up from the table and took a bow, "Just.. one last thing.. I want to be privy to any and all experiments, operations, secrets.. I want to know this org well if I am to make it my ally.. I have no qualms providing similar specs in regards to my own operation though it's a little less organized than the one you run.. A little less set in it's course shall we say.. We have an intended purpose sure but it is not as concrete, not as obvious nor is it, to be frank, as optimal as the one in which you're seeking to pursue.. Nonetheless I want this information as it is requested, and if that's an alright deal to you then I am glad to consider you an ally.."

He extended his hand for an agreement, hoping it would be reciprocated so that he could depart.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#14Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum