Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Maki meets Ika

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:16 pm

Vizard
Vizard
So this place was apparently a thing, the weird albino boy that had beaten Okami within an inch of his life and sodomized the Pope had left Ika the address to this exact location. The Committee headquarters eh?.. Ika had heard about it in passing but didn't actually care enough about humanity to see it as worth the trouble of joining.. Nonetheless he smiled as the secretary asked if he had an appointment. "Uh yes I do I just.." He reached into his side-pocket and backhanded the woman to unconsciousness, holding back enough not to kill her or permanently damage her.. He then walked on through, security was essentially beaten unconscious in about half a second.. Finally, he saw a door with the name in bold italics, "Kessho, Maki" Well.. That had to be it.

Oh the room could use a little redecorating couldn't it?.. Yes it could. Ika dropped his drawers, pissed on the door, and zipped his pants up long enough to watch the magic happen as he used his Reitsu in order to amplify the acid, effectively melting the door in front of it.. It was essentially his way of saying "piss on this." Without saying it allowed. Ika waved politely and took a bow, before sitting at the chair in front of Maki's desk, kicking his feet up on her desk. "I'm Ika Mazi, leader of Chaos, a faction which takes in Rogues and other Vizards alike and well.." Ika steadied himself, rising to his feet. "I have a proposition of sorts that I'd like to work out with you.. oh, and sorry about the door. Kinda got in the way. Hope you don't mind the remodeling."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:37 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Down the hall, I heard a little yelp which was preceded by the voice of a cynical man. More yips and yops were heard, but I figured whatever was walking through my building like it was nothing would be here soon. I extended my staff to half length and let my hand rest on it. Sure enough, my door was opened, and on top of that, knocked off its hinges. Upon closer inspection, that was really acidic urine... dripping off the hinges, and they were melting. Great. First impressions supposedly meant a lot, and he wasn't too impressive first glance.

Making a massive show of himself though I was reminded of why I had an extreme distaste for most people. Taking a dominating position over the room, he introduced himself as Ika Mazi, head of CHAOS, an organization for Rogue Shinigami and Vizards. He also 'apologized' for the door though it didn't take much to tell that was only sorry on the outside. Then the nugget of actual interest... "What is your proposition Mr. Mazi? You're going to have to make it worth my while from the start otherwise I'll waste no time in showing you the door that you so casually disintegrated with your urine."

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:04 am

Vizard
Vizard
It was clear she wasn't buying his bullshit, so Ika continued to be assertive, lighting a cigarette with a Hadou 4 Byakurai, effectively putting a hole in the ceiling above them. "You needed some light in here, you don't mind right? Of course not, you're alright Ms. Kessho.." Ika took a drag off the cigarette which was filled with clove.. And as he gave his proposition he could see her interest had now been piqued if only for a minute, the interest was what Ika had come to seize, and he would be hard pressed to let it go. He took yet another drag off the cigarette before continuing. "First off, I'll see my way to that door whenever the hell I please.. please.." Ika released his Reitsu, shaking the building at once, "Trust in that if nothing else.." He got up and began to pace the room slowly, before turning to look the woman in the eye.. "What do you know of the Gotei 13... Ms. Kessho."

on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:38 pm

8th Division
8th Division
The man before me clearly thought a lot of himself, and put a hole in my ceiling. Great job, can't even light a clove cigarette properly. It was clear. I was going to hate this Vizard with a burning passion. He paced back and forth while threatening me further about what he could and would do to me. Yadda yadda. The door remained where it was, slumped awkwardly in the corner, and honestly, I'd lost the drive to even care enough about it to fix it. Then he asked about my knowledge of Gotei.
"What I know about Gotei is that they are responsible for the purification of souls, including those gone Hollow, and maintaining peace and balance in the world of spiritual happenings. There are thirteen captains, of which there is one supreme overlor- I mean Captain Commander. I also remember hearing something about the Central 46, but it sounds like whatever happened to them it was next to nothing. As far as I know they were completely useless."

View user profile

on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:46 pm

Vizard
Vizard

Ika listened to the woman's rudimentary knowledge of the Shinigami and smiled, "Good, so you know that they also slaughtered Quincies for disrupting the Soul Cycle not so long ago.. Nearly killed them off to the point of imminent extinction because when the Quincies killed Hollow, they didn't purify them, still don't unless some new development I'm unaware of has come to pass.." Ika grinned a bit, before taking a drag off the clove cig, "My dear Ms. Kessho, the Soul Society doesn't give a damn about the Human World, they are meant to purify Souls and maintain what they consider to be balance.. They purify Hollows, and those that stand in the way of that for better or for worse.. If there is such a light in this world well.." Ika palmed his cigarette for a second after one less drag, then crushed it, letting the ashes and embers smolder in his palms.. "They crush it, just like they would a Hollow.."

Ika smirked a bit, before returning to his pacing, "So riddle me this, why do you suppose it is, that the Gotei hasn't attempted to control you yet? That they haven't tried to wipe you out before you got this size? Why do you suppose they're an agency in the shadows currently, though it seems by your definition of the faction you two would be such spectacular allies?.." Ika smiled a bit, "The answer is more obvious than it may seem.."

on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:57 pm

8th Division
8th Division
I listened to the snide man's monologue and was at first, skeptical. As he went on, however, I quickly realized he had a point. Gotei had a severe habit of treating things as business and nothing more, from my experience, and as he continued, my face found its way into my hand, intently listening, though you would never see me admit that in a judicial court. And sadly, there wasn't a dishonest word in there, unlike what I had expected from him. Everything he said was factually true. Killing off Quincies because they destroyed souls, humans like us... We really couldn't have mattered. What was Gotei offering us? Nothing. Then he hit deep into my core.

"So riddle me this, why do you suppose it is, that the Gotei hasn't attempted to control you yet? That they haven't tried to wipe you out before you got this size? Why do you suppose they're an agency in the shadows currently, though it seems by your definition of the faction you two would be such spectacular allies?.."

That made me think a bit, about who was really on my side. "With all due respect, you had no real right to come in here and talk poorly of Gotei. However, that does not justify their actions either. Truth be told, I think Gotei may have been leaning toward the possibility of making us a set of pawns in the world of the living." And the more I mulled over it, the more it burned, festered. The bastard sitting before me was smug, sure, and an ass, sure. But he was right. "All right, you sorry excuse for a man. What did you have in mind for our little Committee?"

View user profile

on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:38 am

Vizard
Vizard
The woman went from skeptical to listening with open ears, outright embracing the truths Ika spoke to.. It was a beautiful sight to see, this clearly intelligent woman, clearly changing her allegiances slowly but surely, simply on the whims of his words.. He could see his words and thoughts hitting their mark, hitting home... Pulling the woman known as Maki closer and closer to his whims and wants.. And pulling her further and further away from Rena Lisola and the fucking Gotei 13...

Ika laughed a bit, "With all due respect, my father was a Captain Commander, I myself was a Captain, and they hunted me down and killed 6 of my closest friends, they discarded their own from an infection that did not harm them, it did not harm our power, but only served to further augment it.." He flipped his mask on, before flipping it off to display what he was... "Of course you were pawns, what, you think they lasted thousands of years on pure good standing? Moral Righteousness? Don't be a fool.." She bit. Hook, Line, Sinker.. "Well, the first thing I had in mind, was you realizing that this sorry excuse for a man has just saved your life and existence, and could probably end it just the same... A marginal level of respect is not only being requested..." Ika punched a hole through the table by accident.. "It's being demanded, you want an ally? I'm giving you that opportunity, but I do not have to. I do not need the Committee.. I have the manpower to turn the Committee into my own personal penthouse or better yet.. Let the Gotei come down and do it for me.." Ika smiled, "But I do not obey outright obedience, but respect.. Respect for my power, and respect for my person.. Nothing more, nothing less, then?.. We can continue."

on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:26 am

8th Division
8th Division
As the discussion went on and the man slowly showed more of his true nature, I chose not to fully answer his quip. Instead, I said simply this. "A man like you has power, but no focus. Sure, you can use your power freely, but you can't even contain it? What use is this power if you trample the very ground you walk on? Power is one thing, sure, but control makes everything so much more perfect. With control, you can turn the world on its head."

View user profile

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:38 pm

Vizard
Vizard
"I'm very focused, and I think you, a woman of power and status know that.... My dear what you are witnessing is what I like to call positioning, it is me asserting myself in a manner which displays two things to you.. One, I do not give a damn what your thoughts are of me at the current time, you do not need me for my personal habits and general personality.. You need me, and my group for our power, for our knowledge of things you could never hope to understand.. You see it is the power that is uncontrollable that often stays straight, much like electricity.. We tend to travel the path of least resistance don't we?.." Ika smiled before continuing, "I can turn the world on it's head whenever I so choose, it is not with power that one accomplishes this but with tongues.. brains.. people.. One power on it's own is nothing, but a gathering of them is something far more formidable.." He smiled a bit, returning to a more controlled state..

"Your attempts to condescend have been left wanting, much as your mind has been left to search.. If you are more obsessed with the means of which your power presents itself as opposed to the ends it is meant to reach, perhaps I have come to the wrong place.. Perhaps you're not ready, or perhaps you never will be.. Perhaps it is truly the fate of humanity, to always stand second-place to the Shinigami.." It was with that, that Ika would rise from his seat, awaiting the last-minute bargaining that may or may not come.. it wouldn't matter. This was as much for their benefit as it was his own.. If they wanted to shoot themselves, Ika couldn't be bothered to refute them..

on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:02 pm

8th Division
8th Division
"I could continue to banter with you, though I don't see what it would accomplish. You still strike me as one of the most vain people I've ever met, and yet, what you came here to offer... no toss onto my lap was to cast aside the 'villany' of Gotei, though it hardly matters. While I would rather stay neutral, and simply project out to deal with what affects the world of the living... and request that neither CHAOS or Gotei touch the world of the living unless part of their normal duties. But you also threaten me with a good time, Ika. A fight beyond fights if I were to deny you. Do not sell us so short." I'd smirk, just to spite him. "I have already lead this organization to discover things that we would yes, have learned if we met with Gotei or CHAOS prior to, but on our own it was found nonetheless. We have strength, we have some knowledge already, and the means to obtain more. Keep in touch with us. There will be no touch of your CHAOS on the world, unless you answer to me and my Committee for it. Speaking of, I have a project in the works that would keep Gotei out of the our territory some. It's only in the prototype stages... but.."

I pulled a ring out of my pocket, and if he was ever a member of Gotei, he'd recognize the slightly modified Kanso symbol on it.

"Do not mistake me as a fool. I know plenty of the concepts of power, control and lack thereof. We also have people to protect. You must prove to me you would help me serve in the protection of the people here. Gotei protects the cycle of life and death, we protect the creation and sustainence of life." As the man stood from his seat, I shot him a puzzled look.

"Ika Mazi. Respect cannot be demanded from me. You must show me that you are willing to give as much as you wish to take. I have not yet cast you out of this room, and that is a sign that there is plenty to discuss. If you are already giving up on profiting from my supposed stupidity, then you may leave. I cannot stop you. However. I cannot fully trust Gotei, under the assumption that they will end the lives of those that get in the way of their operations, regardless of race."

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum