Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Fri 31 Mar 2017 - 12:09

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The mostly naked arrancar tilted her head a little, wondering what the Primera was thinking... she couldn't quite be sure of course, but the silence just seemed to make her further embarrassed. Seras was about to say something until suddenly Skylar stood and began to follow suit apparently, a surprise to be sure. She seemed a little more flustered than before, lost for words for the first time until she was gently pressed against the wall, trapped there by the Primera, and from the looks of things she couldn't be happier.

--

She wasn't sure exactly how long that had lasted, but it was a shame that it had, she had already made a note that she'd have to make a few more unannounced calls to the Primera in the future. She stretched out, plucking one of her stockings off the back of a chair. "Mmm, not a problem. Glad I got to make a good first impression." She giggles, now searching for the discarded clothes to make herself just a little more presentable.

"I'm not sure if you've had a tour yet, but I don't think you've seen my quarters yet. Be sure to drop in some time!" She said with a little smirk as she started to straighten up, trying to fix the mess that had become of her hair.

View user profile

on Fri 31 Mar 2017 - 12:31

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Skylar had finished fixing herself, so she picked up Seras' dress and walked over the other girl in the room, pulling it over her head and resting it on her shoulders, then picked up the cloak and handed it to her almost playfully.

"I must admit, it's been a while since anyone's made that kind of an impression on me. I'll definitely have to visit your quarters when I have the time." Skylar's wink was by now, surely etched into Seras' mind since she had done it so many times over their... conversation. Reaching into her dresser, Skylar pulled out two hairbrushes and lightly threw one to Seras while she went to work on her own hair, making it look pretty again.

"So with the tension out of the way," Skylar would smirk to herself, even if Seras couldn't see it, "How come you're only the Tenth Espada? I don't even know why I'm the Primera, Graven kind of just told me I was." Skylar recalled her conversation with Graven the day she became an Arrancar, and everything that had come with it. She still had a lot to learn, and the politics of everything going on were certainly much more than she was aware of. The extent of her knowledge was that she was Primera, and Graven was the only one she answered too; whether that was accurate, she couldn't be sure. Things would reveal themselves in due time.

"Hey, Seras..." Skylar would ask, a few moments after Seras had finished speaking, "I know this is kind of out of left field, but... what was it like when you were... y'know, Human? Things haven't changed much in the five years since I turned Hollow, so it's kinda boring, but I'd like to know what it was like in your time."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri 31 Mar 2017 - 12:57

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Seras giggled as she was covered once more, tugging her dress down and back into place. Much more respectable now! Though when she looked down it seemed the other stocking had gone AWOL and was nowhere to be seen. Not that it mattered, she was sure Skylar would find it eventually. Fastening the cloak over her shoulders, the little red riding hood look was complete once more,

"Well, I aim to please!" She beams, sitting back down to get a bit of a breather. "You're welcome any time" She assured the Primera as she caught the brush, quickly going to work taming the tangled mess that was her hair.

"Well I guess it's because I'm the weakest! Everyone else is so strong, I must just barely scrape by" She was being quite honest from the looks of things. If Skylar could sense energy she would have noticed that her own power was much greater than her present company. Of course, being the weakest of the Espada wasn't anything to sneeze at. "So I guess that means you're really strong, at least that's what I took out of the numbers" The girl shrugged, considering she knew about as much about this place as Skylar herself did.

Though the next question seemed to take the girl a little more by surprise than everything that had just happened. "Oh... It was wonderful. Everything was just so simple back then. I lived in a little village, nothing ever happened! It was nice" Though she almost certainly ruined the quaint visions that might be forming in Skylar's head with her next statement. "Well, at least when they weren't burning people alive" Despite her age, the girl could still remember every detail of her last few days as a human.

View user profile

on Fri 31 Mar 2017 - 13:28

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Burning people alive? Skylar looked down, a feeling of sadness overwhelming her despite being mid-stroke with her brush, as she started to think. Hundreds of years old, burning people alive... were Hollows to be blamed for the Salem Crisis? Was she even from Salem, or some other town with similar stories? She'd heard about them in school, of course, but living through it, dying in it... she couldn't imagine. She'd never had to imagine that before; it hadn't even crossed her mind.

"Well I'm glad you're okay now, but . . . if you don't mind me asking, were... you one of those people?" Skylar finished brushing her hair and threw the brush onto the bed, which was still messed up from earlier, and went to go fix it as she listened to Seras' response.

At this point, she was basically asking her life story, without actually being that upfront about it, so it was interesting to guess what Seras would say. A little village, a farmer's daughter no less, was definitely a different lifestyle than the metropolitan business life that Skylar was raised in; she was curious just how different the redhead's life was!
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri 31 Mar 2017 - 13:56

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Seras could already see the look she was getting from the Primera, or the ground was getting in this case. It was a shame that it might have ruined their moment, but she did ask so it was a little bit too late to go back now.

"Okay is a relative term I think" After all, she had died, but that wasn't a particularly exciting thing for beings such as them. "First my dad died, I'm not sure what it was that killed him, but when he was gone it was just my mother and I, all alone" she went back to brushing her hair, distracting herself just a little. She was very much opening the floodgates here after all.

"They came in one night, and took her away. A few days later they came for me" The fire was back in force it would seem, though not in a pleasant sort of way this time. It was a scalding heat, that made the air harder to breathe. "They wanted our lands, so they called us witches! Said my mother was the leader of a Coven and I was her little co-conspirator" Her hand clenched, suddenly bursting into a brilliant red flame. "They didn't get what they wanted though, no one got what they wanted. I burned it all, I took the whole town with me." She placed her head in her hands, unaffected by the fire.

"I should stop... if I keep going I might burn your room down" Skylar may have guessed at this stage that Seras was 'slightly' unstable. She went silent for the time being, calming herself once more to let everything settle back to normal.

View user profile

on Fri 31 Mar 2017 - 14:14

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

As the redhead began to recount her life story, Skylar felt incredibly guilty. She shouldn't have pushed, and Seras was obviously uncomfortable. The room was getting hot again, but this time it wasn't because of pleasantries; it was an unenjoyable heat, stemmed from raw emotion in the redheaded Arrancar. When she finished, and commented on nearly burning the room down, Skylar shook her head, then walked over to Seras slowly, wrapping her arms gently around the other Arrancar's neck, hugging her from behind.

"I'm sorry for what happened to you. I'm sorry I made you relive it." She turned Seras around, so the shorter Arrancar (by one inch!) was now facing her, and proceeded to pull Seras into her chest. "I'm here for you, Seras. Don't worry about burning anything down." Though Seras' flame was hot, it was only minorly hurting at all, and Skylar would bear any pain it inflicted until it died down. The burns were slowly regenerating even as they were inflicted, so it wasn't too big a deal. The flames weren't, for some reason, affecting Skylar's clothing, but she paid no attention to that.

"My mom basically raised me alone; my dad was always off doing something. I wasn't home the night she was... it wasn't just a murder, let's leave it at that." Holding Seras tightly against her chest, Skylar felt safe for a moment, and closed her eyes. Seras was here. Skylar was here. They had each other, at least for the time being. That, was what mattered.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sat 1 Apr 2017 - 1:10

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Despite how calm she seemed, Seras with seething with anger, it would be have been hard to pick up on if she wasn't still on fire. Her usual mask of a smile was no-where to be seen on the girl's face. It wasn't Skylar's fault of course, how was she supposed to know how much just thinking about her past might effect her? Though it seemed she was promptly snapped out of whatever dark pit in her mind as she was pulled into the other girl's chest.

Almost immediately the flames shrouding her hand seemed to snuff out, blinking in surprise as she looked at the light burns she had inflicted, though it looked like they were already healing, which she was thankful for really. "Thanks..." She felt a whole lot safer snuggled up close "I'll try and keep the flame off" The room began to cool again rapidly, nice and cozy, it seemed like the hugs was more than enough to keep her from arcing up again. At least for a little while.

"Maybe we should just keep it... light?"
She looks up "Why focus on the bad stuff, when we have all the time in the world to enjoy ourselves." It wasn't an easy thing to do, particularly considering she was a being comprised completely of those negative emotions. It went against the nature of a hollow really, but Seras had never much cared for that in the first place.

View user profile

on Sat 1 Apr 2017 - 1:24

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

It seemed that Skylar's actions had indeed worked out the way she planned, with Seras calming down almost immediately. Without saying it, Seras had apologized for the burns and hugged Skylar back tightly, with her unique little way of keeping things chipper. She seemed to want to keep things light, and ignore the negative emotions they were supposedly comprised of; made sense to Skylar!

"We have all the time in the universe. Graven's some six thousand years old, and if I have to fight off the entire Soul Society I'll make sure you and I make it there, too." She was bragging lightly, but Skylar was mostly serious. Seras had imprinted on her, and Skylar was feeling genuine affection for the younger-but-actually-older-Arrancar that was hugging her, and being pressed into her impressive boobs. "Let's just take it one day at a time, alright Seras? We'll cross bridges when we get to them." It was something her mother had used to say; cross a bridge when you get to it, not when you leave the city.

"So what do you spend your time doing, anyway? I need to go to Earth to get a new cell phone, and I am going to figure out a way to set up service in Hueco Mundo, even if it's JUST in Los Noches." Skylar hadn't the first clue about how to set up a cellphone signal, but she was damn well going to figure it out, one way or another.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sat 1 Apr 2017 - 7:00

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The very slightly smaller arrancar shifts herself, pulling her legs over to sit snuggly across Skylar's lap as she leans down against her. She seemed pretty content, her body's heat pulsing softly to warm them both up. She was back to her old self, the happy smile etched back across her lips.

"I couldn't imagine being that old... Hopefully we don't have to fight all of Soul Society though." She giggled "We could always just leave each other along and hope for the best... Like that'll happen though" she shrugged. "Sounds like a plan!" The girl seemed contented with the saying. It made sense, despite the chance of some various factions about trying to start some conflict here and there, the Tenth Espada was more than happy to just avoid it as much as possible.

"I spend most of my time as far away from Hueco Mundo as I can. I've been exploring Earth! New York got a little exciting... but mostly it was a refreshing change of scenery" She nods, maybe they could go exploring together! "What's a cell phone?" Almost none of the words Skylar had just said made much sense. There was a lot of technology to catch up on after all! "I can try and help, I know a few people now, they might have better ideas on how to set that up for you" It was optimistic to be sure, but that was just how she was.

View user profile

on Sat 1 Apr 2017 - 13:22

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

"Wh... 'what's a cell phone'?..." Skylar blinked for a few seconds, trying to comprehend the question. How... could someone not know about a cell phone? She shrugged it off, remembering that Seras only recently took off her mask, which meant she'd been in Hueco Mundo for a very long time, before continuing- "Basically, it's a small device that fits in your pocket which uses a signal relayed from a tall tower that bounces off your phone, then off a satellite in the sky, and then hits the other cell phone. It lets you talk over long distances, and you can browse the internet with it, though they're not very good at that... at least, they weren't a few years ago. They may be better nowadays!"

Skylar smiled lightly when Seras was completely baffled. Maybe four words in that entire sentence had made any sense to the reddish blond Arrancar, and Skylar leaned over, placing her lips gently on Seras' for a moment, pulling away slowly.

"Don't worry about it, I'll figure it out. Do you want to come with?" Skylar asked as she put her bracelets on (which were really her Zanpakutou) and started deciding if she wanted to open a Descorrer in her own room. Seras had been to New York recently, according to her, which would mean she was a better guide than Skylar would be on her own. Not that it would be difficult by any stretch, but... actually, maybe it would be better to go somewhere neither of them had been! That was an interesting idea she started to think about. Seras probably hadn't been to most places, but Los Angeles would have almost anything New York had and it was a totally different scene, which Seras might appreciate.
technique log
N/A

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum