Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1 [Private] From One Newcomer to Another on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:09 pm

Makishima

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
It had been some time since Seras had bothered going exploring in Las Noches. The place bored her to no end, the world of the living seemed to be her favourite place to be. Though to keep up appearances, she was walking through the fortress idly, slowly twirling her scythe rather skillfully through the air and around her body. Apparently not afraid of it's wickedly sharp blade or painful looking spikes. Stopping only when she had walked into a smaller corridor that she didn't have the room to continue her little show.

It came to her attention that she hadn't seen one of her first acquaintances for a while now. The Primera who had helped induct her into the Espada as well as the first to greet her. As such, she had found her way to his section of the fort. It seemed different though, despite her lack of skill in the art of sensing, she couldn't even feel him anywhere in the area. Someone was here though, they were particularly powerful and completely foreign to the girl. It could always just be a trick of the senses, she was well aware that she had little clue on how to differentiate spiritual beings apart unless they were standing next to each other.

As such, she decided to use the age old method of talking to see if she could find her friend. "Styxx?! Are you heere" her voice was almost singsong in tone, a careful listener would note she could have a talent for the art. But the lack of response seemed to concern her... If that presence wasn't the Primera then who could it be? "Helllo?" She called out once more, with no reply once again... She frowned a little, trying to focus a little harder with her sensing as she approached the source of this power... She was going to get to the bottom of this!
View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] From One Newcomer to Another on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:10 pm

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Two thoughts immediately crossed Skylar's mind.

One, who the hell was Styxx?

Two, arguably more important, who was calling his name?

Graven had told Skylar that this was her office. It was her area where she could do whatever she wanted with it. There were flowers on the wall, a poster of some unknown male idol from 2012, other minor decorations; what was important was that someone else was entering this area. Skylar wasn't very territorial; she normally welcomed people into her room, even when she was a human. The difference was... they knocked first.

"Who the fuck are you?" Skylar's voice was soft, but very powerful. It was akin to a teacher talking to a student who was in trouble, or a police officer talking to a pedestrian. While it was definitely a question, she hadn't actually stated it with a questions intent, but more like a simple sentence. Her inflection in her voice hadn't gone up or down like a question normally would.

"Arguably more important... why are you in my room?" Skylar sat down on her chair, crossing her legs and leaning back as she awaited an answer. Whoever this other Arrancar was, if they didn't answer and simply tried to run, Skylar would just punch them in the back of the head... and then keep punching. If she did answer, Skylar wouldn't do any of that.

"Third question," Skylar would continue, "Who the fuck is Styxx?"
technique log
N/A
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] From One Newcomer to Another on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:37 pm

Makishima

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Seras turned to see someone completely new, this certainly wasn't Styxx... unless he could change forms maybe? No, it couldn't be him, maybe he was gone? But where too... Questions for later it would seem. For now, she would need to try and calm this girl down before someone got hit. From their difference in strength that would probably be her. Respectfully, Seras bowed "My name is Seras, Tenth Espada... I suppose you're not Styxx..." She smiled slightly "Much, much prettier" she couldn't help it really, she had did have an eye for beauty, it didn't really matter what form it took. Be it a woman, man... it had never really mattered all that much to her.

"Sorry to intrude, I didn't know you had taken up residence here. I can leave if you like" She wasn't sure if this apology would be enough really, maybe the girl was a little more on edge than she was letting on, and some arrancar could be awfully violent when provoked. She could tell by that tone she wanted answers. "I suppose I was going to visit a friend but apparently he isn't here anymore." The girl couldn't tell exactly what had happened to the man who had first greeted her in this place. In fact their own meeting had gone down in a sort of similar fashion if she recalled. Possibly a little less standoffish...

"And that friend was the Primera. I suppose if this room belongs to you now, he has been replaced. It's nice to meet you" Seras had a very particular way of speaking, sweet and softly spoken with something of an English accent, though something was a little off about it, Skylar wouldn't quite be able to put a finger on exactly what that difference was. Things had changed quite a lot since the red haired girl had died, accents changed over time and all that.

"So... would you like me to leave?"
She wasn't exactly sure what the girl wanted of her, she had answered the questions, she'd just have to wait a little and see what happened now. For better or worse.
View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] From One Newcomer to Another on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:55 pm

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

The... Tenth Espada? How many of them were there... questions for later, it would seem.

Skylar couldn't help but smile subconsciously as Seras called her prettier than Styxx; while Skylar didn't know Styxx directly, she was glad someone was appreciating her beauty. Seras went on to explain that Styxx was the former Primera, but he was obviously gone now for whatever reason. When Seras asked if she wanted to be left alone, Skylar shook her head.

"No, um... Sorry, about that. I'm... really new to all of this honestly. I've only been a Hollow for..." though she knew the answer, Skylar pretended to do the math in her head for a moment, "...five? years? I'm only 27 years old total... so, I'm really new to all of this." She shrugged her shoulders lightly, smiling.

"Skylar Krystal. It's nice to meet you, Seras!" Extending her hand, Skylar went to shake Seras' - if Seras was clever, she'd take note of the bracelets around Skylar's wrists, which were actually her Zanpakutou. "And, for what it's worth, you're very pretty too."
technique log
N/A
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] From One Newcomer to Another on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:12 pm

Makishima

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The Tenth Espada mentally sighed with relief when it seemed like the other Arrancar had calmed down with her questions answered. Bonus that she gets to meet someone new, particularly such an attractive someone in this case. It was a little odd hearing that she was apparently only 27. She wasn't sure she had met anyone of her kind that was that young... even though the Primera seemed to look a little bit older. It was awful really, seeing someone young in a place like this. It just didn't sit right with her.

"No no, it's understandable! I shouldn't have walked in, it was a little presumptuous of me I suppose" she giggled lightly and looked carefully as the girl extended her hand to shake. Gracefully taking it in her own. The first thing she'd notice was just how hot her body was, her inner fire trying to escape through her skin, held at bay only by Seras' will power alone. It was mentally taxing on her, to say the very least. Set lets go a moment later, clasping her hands behind her back, pressing her chest out just a little bit. Feeling a little jealous really, Skylar seemed to be much better... endowed... than the red haired beauty.

"That's awfully young, I kind of lost count over here. I do remember we didn't have such wonderful outfits when I was still alive."
She let a blush cover her cheeks, it wasn't like her to react like that to compliments really, it just wasn't very often she was given compliments like that. "I guess I'm pretty new to this as well... I spent a lot of time as one of our angrier lesser hollows. I don't know why I took of my mask, but I'm glad I did. It much nicer to experience the world without burning it to the ground"
View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] From One Newcomer to Another on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:31 pm

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Skylar listened with a smile as Seras spoke, patiently awaiting her to be done so she could have a turn to speak. Seras had commented that she was a fair bit older than Skylar, even if she'd done it through subtext, and the fire within her was clearly taxing on her mental power.

"Oh, I took off my mask because the other Arrancars I had tortured told me that's how they did it." Her completely straight face told Seras that Skylar was completely telling the truth, though she looked away with her eyes for a moment, adding in much quieter, "Wow that makes me sound... like a total bitch." Smiling almost apologetically, Skylar shrugged her shoulders lightly. "I mean... I did, according to Graven, break pretty much every known limitation on how fast someone could ascend through Hollow tiers. I was a Vasto Lorde for a grand total of seven seconds before I took my mask off. It was about twenty minutes later than I released into Segunda Etapa. So... I dunno, I guess I'm just that cool?"

Winking softly, Skylar would nod her head towards the chair next to her, silently telling Seras she was welcome to sit down if she wanted, but that it wasn't necessary if she didn't.

"I still have a lot to learn, to be honest." Skylar shrugged her shoulders again, this time more playfully than honestly, before continuing to speak. "For example, I can't sense reiatsu literally at all, just yet. I didn't even know you were there until you called out Styxx's name." Skylar peaked at Seras' chest, and smiled when she realized hers were bigger. "Wanna see 'em?" The line would certainly catch Seras off-guard, but it was her fault for trying to hide that she was obviously staring at Skylar's.
technique log
N/A
View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] From One Newcomer to Another on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:47 pm

Makishima

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
It seemed to Seras that this girl really was telling the truth, it was quite an interesting story really. Thinking back to her own time as one of the many hollow, her first actions cleansed a town in searing hellfire before she had spent the following few hundred years terrorizing the weaker members of their species to gain power. She had simply been so completely taken by her rage, there had been very little chance she could have managed to calm down in such a short amount of time. It was quite impressive, to say the very least.

"Well I think you're off to a better start than me... I don't even know what those words mean" She nods, her ascension may have actually be even more recent than this girl. She couldn't be sure really, her knowledge was lacking, at a very instinctual level she had been able to use her power, but things as simple as names eluded her constantly.

With a light nod Seras accepted the offer to sit, from what she had learned so far she would very much like to learn more about this girl, no point being uncomfortable standing the whole time! Plus, it was an excuse to get closer. She places her hands properly in her lap, carefully straightening her dress out. "Really? It must make it hard finding people... I'm not very good at doing that myself I guess, kinda why I mistook you for the last Primera" She couldn't even really be sure they were the same strength, it was yet another guess on her behalf.

Though, it took a lot of concentration not to react too harshly to the sudden comment and offering. The air around the two seemed to get just a little warmer as the Tenth looked away, the blush across her cheeks getting just a little more pronounced at this point. "Well... I was just a little jealous is all. If you're offering though" Maybe it was just a bluff, but why would she pass up such an offer? It seemed silly to her to miss the chance, so she decided to take it. She turned back, brushing her hair out of her face with a sly little smirk across her lips.
View user profile

#8 Re: [Private] From One Newcomer to Another on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:46 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Seras admitted that she wasn't very good at sensing people other, which seemed to be a recurring theme among the Arrancar that Skylar had met, so far. Smiling, Skylar would realize that Seras was almost as immature as she was, in regards to their time spent as Arrancar, and may only be a few months apart despite Seras being much older. Then, Seras commented on her minor jealousy and took Skylar up on her offer.

As the blood rushed to her face, Skylar felt her blush as Seras had called her bluff. Shrugging her shoulders lightly, she unbuttoned her shirt and opened it, then lifted her bra to show herself to Seras. After a few seconds, she placed the bra back on and buttoned her shirt again, winking to Seras.

"I come from a time where sex is pretty open, so it's not that big of a deal for me." The Primera would explain as she crossed her legs, leaning back in her chair. it was definitely a tidbit embarassing, but not extremely so. Skylar certainly didn't have a problem with it, she just hadn't actually expected Seras to take her up on the offer, or call her bluff. At the moment, Skylar wasn't sure which of the two was a better phrase. What she was sure of, though, was how to catch Seras off guard twice in a row.

"Your turn~" Though Skylar still had her blush, it was mostly faded by now as her wink came out again.
technique log
N/A
View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] From One Newcomer to Another on Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:03 pm

Makishima

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Seras raised an eyebrow as she watched, wondering just how much the Primera had expected her to accept the offer. It wasn't every day a beautiful woman offered a chance to see such a thing. True to her word though, Skylar promptly exposed her chest if only for a moment. The smile on Seras' face growing just a little as she admired the fine work of art that was Skylar's body.

It was short lived however, just a moment and she was all neatly wrapped back up in her clothes with an explanation as to how the world had changed. How open most people were to their sexuality. She wasn't sure if that implied it hadn't always been this way. When she was still alive, unless you happened to be some form of Royalty there wasn't too much expected of you. Peasants were far more free in that sort of sense.

She was brought back into the room suddenly as Skylar had decided to double down, possibly hoping for a bit of repayment from the smaller Espada for her show. "My turn?" She looked down over her body, her outfit wasn't quite as revealing, well at least not around her chest. She'd have to improvise! Promptly pulling the cord on her cloak, the fine scarlet material fell from her shoulders to rest on her chair as she stood, walking away a few steps. So far all Skylar was seeing was the girl's back.

That was at least until she bent forward, taking her dress by the hem to slowly draw it right off over her head. Underneath the her dress she wore very little it would seem, a pair of fine black panties clinging to her hips seemed to be it. Crossing her arms around behind her back once more, she stood up to the other woman's scrutiny. "Where I come from, a farmers daughter isn't afraid to take off her dress" She continued to smile that mischievous little smile. Betraying her apparent nonchalant approach to near-nudity was how warm the room was getting.
View user profile

#10 Re: [Private] From One Newcomer to Another on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:17 pm

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Well. Seras certainly knew how to impress a girl, she had to give her that.

Skylar sat with her legs still crossed while Seras put on a little show. The red cloak rested on the chair, and the black dress came off over her head, revealing nothing more than tight black panties. The room was certainly getting warm as Skylar blushed lightly, then stood up and took off her belt and dress in one swoop. Her gloves came off afterward, followed by her boots and leggings, revealing nothing other than an almost identical pair of black panties hugging her own hips.

"I'm no Farmer's Daughter, but I'm not afraid of anything." Winking to Seras, Skylar strutted over to the other Arrancar and pushed her shoulders lightly until Seras had reached the wall, then trapped her there with a smile.

--

As Skylar slipped her gloves back on, she ruffled her hair and cracked her neck, smiling to Seras.

"That's certainly one way to welcome a newcomer."
technique log
N/A
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum