Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:25 pm

Espada
Espada
The desert was quiet, just as he remembered it. Devoid of life, devoid of existence... The only damn thing it wasn’t devoid of was sand. Though without the sand it probably wouldn’t have be much of a desert. He laughed at the musings in his head, but at the same time he couldn’t help but feel terribly alone. Was he alone, though? Every second that he stood solitary upon the dune he was extending his senses to ever corner around him. One could say he had a newfound appreciation for life…or at the very least his own life.

There was one thing he found wrong with the desert: the quiet. It was somewhat making him uneasy. But be that as it may, he was here to spar. Not alone, of course. But with Graven Fel, the Cero Espada himself. Even though Thor was the third Espada, he disagreed with a lot of things when it came to the political aspect of the Espada and the stuff they carried out. But honestly, it didn't matter at this instance. This wasn't a political meeting. This was the grounds for battle. Not literally, of course.

Putting his hands inside his pockets, he looked ahead. Patiently awaiting for the Cero Espada to make his presence.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:29 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

#tier0-2
0000#blood
#graven
#thor
©2013 lexie
A light buzz would be the only warning Thor would receive before his spiritual senses would identify a veritable shitstorm appearing right behind him. Graven stood in his usual clothing, relaxed with his hands in his pockets and his reiatsu restrained. Well, as restrained as it could be without outside interference, like a seal. His monotone echoed through the dead air of the White Sands, seemingly emotionless. "Tercera, you wished to spar? Is this training, or do you wish to challenge me for my position?"

It was an honest question, one delivered with a single eyebrow raised and the tight grasp on Graven's reiatsu letting out a whisper of power, almost as if it was speaking. I dare you... it seemed to say. Power is taken. Try to crush my skull and take mine...
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:58 pm

Espada
Espada
Thor felt a sudden buzz behind him, and then he felt nothing. A smirk would find itself on his face as he had a good idea who was currently behind him. However, he didn't go on to turn himself towards to face the Cero Espada just yet.

The man would ask him if he wished to spar or train with him. He would also ask if Thor wished to challenge him for his position. Wiping the smirk out if his face, Thor would turn himself towards the Cero Espada as he faced him. Taking a step back, he would begin to speak, "I think it would be very unwise of me to challenge you for your position considering the level I'm currently in." He said with a blank expression on his face. Even though both of their levels of powers were not far apart, Thor knew that if he were to challenge Graven, it was best to do it when his level of strength was equal to the Cero. Because there was a difference between having a chance and having a more likely chance to beat him. Currently he had a chance. But. It was not enough for him.

"Let's spar. I think that would be the most logical decision." Thor said in a low tone, directing his eye's towards the man. His spiritual pressure would begin to flicker in and out as he awaited for Gravens response.

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:37 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

#tier0-2
0000#blood
#graven
#thor
©2013 lexie
Graven smirked, the emotionless mask being lifted slightly in front of one of his top Espada before settling back into place. It was definitely an unwise decision to attempt to take his position, especially at Thor's current strength. Adjusting his positioning slightly, and pulling one hand from his pocket to rest on the hilt of his Zanpakuto, Graven's crimson eyes narrowed almost playfully as he continued. "That is likely for the best, Thor. I wouldn't want to disgrace you like that. Now, why don't you go ahead and release? Out here it won't matter, considering we aren't in Las Noches. If you don't want to, I CAN always force it out of you..."

This was about as subtle as the Cero was going to get, and he hoped the Tercera understood what he was suggesting. Currently, even in his Resurreccion Thor wouldn't be able to do much to him, and it would make it far easier to judge where the man was in terms of strength.

OOC Note: Just a reminder, since systems are weird. There's a five tier difference between Graven and Thor, given that the difference between 0-3 and 0-2 is equivalent to three. I suggest you release!
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:37 am

Espada
Espada
Thor gave the Cero Espada a quick nod as he replied, "very well." Cracking his neck left, then right, he would release his spiritual pressure, all of it. The sand surrounding him would surge outwards in a large wave of sorts due to sheer amount of power. Taking the sword out of the sheathe, he would point it forward, as he would utter the words, "Djevelen Kan Gråte." Unleashing an azure and crimson burst of spiritual energy, an azure rain would fall around Thor as he went into Resurrection. 

Taking a step forward, Thor would stomp his foot hard into the sand as magma would explode towards Graven. Bursting into Sonido, he would get behind the man, wherever he was at this instance, while already swinging the magma hammer towards the side of the Ceros ribs which he created using his magma manipulation ability. Then he would use Sonido to get to the man front in an instant, only to aim two diagonal slashes towards his chest. If the man was to dodge, Thor would fire a Bala at his direction each time he avoided the slash.

Technique Used:

Boosts: x3 speed, x3 strength, x3 regeneration, x3 durability

Magma Bøying - Thor can shoot massive continues streams of magma (can also coat) from his fingertips, fists, palms, or legs. These streams of magma has an area effect of 100-ft. He is able to use his magma manipulation ability to create magma whips, lashes, balls, blazing rings and arcs and etc.

Causes the enemy 2nd degree burns. Spammable.

#6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum