Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:59 am

Princess
Princess

Graven seemed like... he was speaking from the heart. It was a strange concept, that Arrancars and hollows in general could have things that they could say from the heart - a concept that made Skylar bite her lip hard enough to draw blood. He was accurate in what he'd said, Hollows being born from negative emotion and the dark and dreary Hueco Mundo only assisting in it. The eternal moonlight was, in a way, beautiful; it was definitely something that she could appreciate, but it was so dull. There wasn't any true beauty in it, and yet at the same time it was somehow eternally beautiful in an almost always-out-of-reach way.

The Arrancar went on to explain his story. How he had died, his loneliness, the rage of being alone and no one being able to stay with him long enough to matter... Skylar tried to hold back the tears; it was an emotional story to be sure, but why was she crying? This wasn't her story. It was his; it was the story of a man who'd lived for so long that she, Skylar, wasn't even sure why he continued. After that long... he turned around to face her, and she caught on to the faint glimmer of wet skin, showing that he had cried too, even if only a single tear. It was enough.

With a very poor segue, Graven changed the subject so he didn't have to continue speaking about it, which Skylar was grateful for. A number tattooed on her body, though? That was... boring, she figured, but it made some degree of sense. She thought for a few moments as they continued walking, Graven showing off by walking backwards like he owned the place. Wait... did he own the place? Questions for later.

"My mother was raped and killed in a burglary gone wrong. I trained myself, tracked down the guy who did it, and killed him myself. Then I found out he'd already been tried and conviced, and the guy I tracked down had nothing to do with him or the crime. Not only did I kill an innocent man, but I'd been lied to for half my life. I pleaded guilty, got sentenced to Death, then went on instinct from there; killed my Dad who did most of the lying, and found myself in Hueco Mundo. Kinda just... kept eating from there. Seems like very few Hollows or Arrancar actually know what it takes to become a Vasto Lorde, but there's more rumors about that than there are about you, kiddo." While Graven was obviously thousands of years older than Skylar, she figured he'd appreciate the joke and gesture of him being younger; there probably wasn't a single Vasto Lorde-class Arrancar who was younger than her, or even remotely close to how young she actually was.

"Anyway. I have to have a number tattooed? Uhh... my tongue, I guess. I dee kay, where do you think I should have it? And if you say my tits I swear to god I'll punch you again."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:48 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

#tier0-2
0000#blood
#graven
#skylar
©2013 lexie
Graven chuckled at the kiddo remark. They appeared about the same age physically, though it was hard to tell sometimes, but it sure as hell made him feel a bit better about his predicament. He was older than most souls had any right to be, and there were plenty who committed suicide, attempting to be thrown back into the cycle of reincarnation at a far younger age. Why DID he keep himself like this? Smirking at her remark, he allowed a hint of sarcasm to drip into his bass, just enough to let Skylar know he was kidding. "A pity. Well, the tongue is as good a place as any. You've seen mine, and the others tend to have theirs in fairly obvious places. Of course, I've never actually done one of these there. Wonder how it'll taste? Open your mouth, and try not to bite down. I won't lie, it's gonna hurt like a bitch."

Waiting for Skylar to proffer her tongue, Graven sliced his right index finger open on his canine teeth. They weren't for show, definitely. Letting the blood flow for a moment, he would grab the oral muscle as gently as he could while keeping it still with his left, then begin drawing a "1" with his bleeding finger. A slight bit of control over the blood allowed it to fill in with the neat, gothic style shared by the rest of the Espada. The continued contact in such a controlled manner would feel almost as if Skylar had bit down on a Cero, but only for a second until it settled in. Once it did, it would darken to the black ink she would have seen earlier. Of course, this "ink" was blood, and was burned in like a brand. Kinky.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:51 pm

Princess
Princess

It seemed as though Graven had caught on to her little joke, and the sarcastic tone in his voice let her know that he was taking it in stride, but agreed that the tongue was a fair enough place for her tattoo. Since they didn't have any other methods of doing the tattoo, it had to be with his blood, which was weird but she shrugged it off.

Opening her mouth and letting her tongue hand out, Graven took it in his other hand and held it steady while drawing the number One with his finger, and it felt like she was eating a cero. The pain subsided very quickly though, likely due to Graven's control over the blood and his reiatsu, but as it settled down and she knew it wouldn't hurt any longer, she decided to play with Graven's emotions for just a moment, wrapping her lips around his bleeding finger and sucking on it.

Since the blood itself wasn't the brand of the tattoo she now had on her tongue, Skylar trusted that Graven wouldn't mark her entire tongue and mouth as a whole with the strange gothic cero, and as she sucked down the metallic liquid from his finger she winked at him lightly before releasing it with a light 'pop' and pulling away.

"I've had worse."
technique log
N/A

View user profile
#24Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum