Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:25 pm

Princess
Princess

It was... such an odd feeling.

Granted, it'd only been... what, five? years, at most, since she'd felt it, but the wind... in her hair...

Skylar suddenly remembered how much she enjoyed this feeling. She smiled genuinely, closing her eyes and spreading out her arms, letting the strong breeze blow into her and whip her hair back, feeling each strand of hair move individually. For five long years, she didn't even have hair; she didn't get to feel this, even if she'd felt the wind. It was such and odd feeling... Skylar loved it.

Looking down at the corpse at her feet, Skylar kicked the dead Vasto Lorde as hard as she could, watching it disappear and fade into nothingness in two halves about twenty feet away, wiping her mouth out of habit even though she knew nothing was ever still on there. Turning around to look at the white desert of Hueco Mundo in her new body, Skylar looked down at herself to admire it. She definitely looked almost identical to what she did when she was a Human, which meant that the Arrancar she ate over a year ago wasn't lying. Good, since she couldn't exactly make him regret it nowadays.

If Skylar had any ability to sense Reiatsu at all, she'd probably notice the very strong signature that was nearby; she didn't, though, so instead she decided to stretch out a bit and press her boobs together, to make sure they were still a C-Cup (they were), before marching off happily in a random direction, which happened to be north.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:43 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

#tier0-2
0385#words
0000#blood
#graven
#
©2013 lexie
Graven sighed as he tracked the newly-born Arrancar north, towards the remnants of his old home. He followed at a leisurely pace, always letting the other Hollow stay ahead of him. Eventually, the air started to get colder, down to where one could see their breath hanging like a freezing mist in front of them. The trees from the Forest of Menos began poking out of the sands, and could be seen as ice sculptures due to the frost in the air. Mountains formed out of the rocks that interspersed the White Sands, and one could see the beauty that once was the Kingdom of the North. Eventually, on a rocky spire ahead, one could see the ruins of a castle covered in ice and snow, one that seemed to be made of crystal in the perpetual moonlight. As soon as they were within a mile of it, Graven would use Sonido to appear behind the girl, speaking nearly over her shoulder in a monotone bass, laced with a hint of wistfulness. "Beautiful, isn't it? These ruins have stood for five and a half thousand years, and it never ceases to take my breath away when I see them. They weren't always like this, but then again...There really isn't anyone else around that remembers what they looked like. My name is Graven Fel, the Cero Espada. Of course, most Hollows know me by my other titles, King of Hueco Mundo, or Ghost of the North..."

The man that spoke moved around to stand in front of her, revealing himself completely. He didn't seem much older than herself, if at all, so it was hard to imagine that what he was implying was true. The legend of the Ghost of the North was the Hollow equivalent of a nursery rhyme, not something that one would take seriously. Of course, the title of King meant that the man in front of her was the strongest Hollow in existence, one that even Vasto Lordes feared. Hellish red eyes narrowed as an eyebrow rose in a question, followed by that same voice from before. "I saw the corpse of the Vasto Lorde you slew earlier, and the remains of your mask. It's quite impressive, really, for one so young to evolved so fast...Tell me, what's your name?"
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:11 am

Princess
Princess

The white desert was boring, but this! This was pretty! Skylar hadn't ever seen anything like this when she was alive, and most of her time over the past five years had been focused on eating other Hollows, so she never really took in her surroundings beyond knowing approximately where she was; this, though, was beyond beautiful. She felt like she could stay here for years and be content, but that would be boring! There was obviously so much more to explore!

The entire area looked like it used to once be a glorious kingdom. Skylar felt a tinge of sadness that she'd never meet anyone from that kingdom, but then forgot about it and kept looking around. Hearing a sound from behind her and a man begin to speak, Skylar immediately turned around and punched the air behind her, landing a blow squarely in the face of a man with white hair (minus a red streak). He took about three steps back, placed his hand on his jaw and shrugged to himself before continuing to speak like nothing had happened.

Listening to him, Skylar found out his name was Graven Fel, and that he used to be the king of this kingdom. What a coincidence, that she had just been wishing she could meet anyone from this kingdom; to meet the king himself? That was... wait, how old was this creep?

"Yeah I don't know anything about King of Hueco Mundo or Ghost of the North... I just got here like five years ago." She shrugged casually, like it was completely normal for a 5-year-old Hollow to be at Vasto Lorde tier, let alone an Arrancar. She listened to him speak some more, though she was tuning most of it out as she continued to explore the ruins of the kingdom she stood in, and upon hearing Graven finish speaking she assumed he asked what her name was. "Skylar." The word was her name, but it was said in such a casual tone that it almost sounded like the girl was calling out the name of a species of bird she saw.

Turning to the man, who identified as an Ancient King, she decided to ask him a question instead of wait for him to keep speaking.

"How old are you?" If he really was the king of his area, which he was certainly implying, he had to be old. "Cuz I'm only... 27? I guess. I was 22 when I first became a Hollow, and that was 5 years ago, so..."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:33 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

#tier0-2
0000#words
0000#blood
#graven
#
©2013 lexie
Graven flexed his jaw briefly. Skylar certainly had a hell of a punch, he mused, if she was able to knock him back like that. The red mark on his jaw repaired itself quickly, but it was definitely a bit of a shock that she could hurt him at all. The shock, however, was replaced by excitement as he realized that she was definitely worthy of taking a place in his Espada, perhaps even becoming his new Primera. Styxx, unfortunately...wasn't cut out for the job. He would have to test her first, personally, but it was an exciting prospect. A light smile tugged at his lips as he answered the girl's question. "In all honesty, I'm not sure myself. You kind of lose track. I'm not quite six thousand, yet...No, I was born in the World of the Living a bit later than that. I was in my early twenties when I died, so...Somewhere around five thousand, nine hundred and forty, I suppose. Likely a bit older than that. Forty-four, maybe? Sounds about right."

Studying the girl's face when she heard this, the Cero Espada would smile and chuckle lightly at her adventurous antics. Oh, he could definitely get used to this one. "So, I have a proposal for you. Would you like to hear it?"
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:48 am

Princess
Princess

Six... thousand? What the actual shitfire fuck? How could someone be six thousand years old, or even close enough that they could say they were near that?

"Woah, you're... like... a caveman or some shit." Six thousand was a lot of years. Skylar's face was mostly full of confusion and creepiness than anything else; why was a dude that old hanging around here? That was like... college kids hanging around their old high school because they didn't fit in anymore. What was wrong with this dude?

...a proposal? Oh god, Skylar was right, he was definitely a creep.

"Listen, nerd, I'm not gonna marry you. You haven't even taken me out to dinner, let alone dated me yet, and I'm not ready to commit to someone who could be, ...fuck what even would you be, my great times six thousand grandfather? Ew." Skylar turned to start walking away, waving over her shoulder as she continued speaking. "Go find someone else to prey on you creep, I'm not interested~" If he tried to follow her, Skylar would likely end up punching him again, and they both knew how that would end up. Since Skylar had no ability whatsoever to sense reiatsu, she didn't know how much stronger than her Graven actually was, which meant that the fight wouldn't go exactly as Skylar had planned.

Who's to say, though... that this wasn't all Graven's plan to begin with.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:13 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

#tier0-2
0000#words
0000#blood
#graven
#
©2013 lexie
Graven laughed openly, his ribs beginning to hurt at the younger Hollow's words. That was too priceless! A caveman? Marrying her? Damn! Sobering his expression slightly, a twinkle could be seen in his normally-emotionless eyes as he assuaged her fears. "I'm so sorry! I didn't expect you to twist my words like that. We've just met, and I have a mate already. I mean, she's a little more open-minded to that sort of thing that I am, and she usually drags me into it, but I wouldn't do anything of the sort without her consent. No, I'm not proposing marriage. I'm offering you a job, I suppose you could say. As for the caveman comment...Well, I was more of a tribesman, from the area known as Scandinavia nowadays, but I won't lie and say that caves weren't a comfortable option in the winter. I'm offering you a position as the Primera Espada, and the distinction of being my Second-in-Command."

Walking forward in a manner more similar to a predator than a human, Graven began to speak once more, leaking a slight amount of killing intent and reiatsu. Not enough to overwhelm her quite yet, but enough to make himself known. "Of course, you'd have to prove yourself strong enough to handle the job, first. Think of this as your interview. Now, here comes the boom...!"

The last words echoed throughout the forest surrounding them as Graven disappeared in a Sonido, drawing the too-long katana that formed his Zanpakuto and slashing horizontally as he reappeared in a complete 180 from his original position. He wasn't using his full speed, not yet, but it was still faster than she would be used to. If she couldn't handle this much, he figured, then she wasn't at all what he thought she could be.
technique log
Here's Graven's stats, for reference!

Sealed (Base Arrancar = Shikai) -

Strength - x2
Speed - x3
Stamina - x1
Durability - x2
Endurance - x2
Reiatsu - x3
Reiryoku - x3
Reflexes - x2
Sensing - x1

View user profile

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:29 am

Princess
Princess

Graven went on a talking spree, which for some reason got Skylar's attention, so she did stop walking away to listen to what he had to say. He explained that he did have a mate, who may be open for a threesome, which Skylar took note of because why not, and explained he was more of tribalman which was still a fucking caveman but okay she decided to ignore it.

What the fuck was a Primera Espada. Actually, now that she thought about it, what the fuck was a Cero Espada? This, what she could only assume to be Political Bullshit going on, was surrounding her for a grand total of five fucking minutes and it was already annoying as hell. Second in Command, Skylar could understand, but why the stupid fucking titles for it? Did they have translations that only his secret club could learn the definition of? He was an Ancient King of a broken ass Kingdom that didn't seem to have any followers in site, so why would she agree to that? Despite him explaining that he clearly had a mate, Skylar was not interested in being the "second in command" of a guy with no one else to command but her. She wasn't nobody's fool.

Unfortunately, Skylar didn't get the chance to explain that to Graven as he disappeared with a static sound, slashing horizontally at her; in an instinctive reaction, Skylar jumped into the air to avoid the blow, and spun her body around to kick Graven in the face; regardless of whether it hit, Skylar jumped away to shout at him.

"What the fuck, creep, I said no!"
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:54 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

#tier0-2
0000#words
0000#blood
#graven
#
©2013 lexie
Graven's face grew somber as he ducked to the side briefly to avoid the spinning kick. Not this again! It was so unaesthetic...Damn Kaitou. Why'd he have to go and get killed by some punk human? Chuckling at Skylar's little freak-out, Graven figured he understood her thought process at the moment, even if she didn't say anything. "The Espada are the ten strongest Hollows in Hueco Mundo, this world of ours. The Cero, the Zero, is the strongest. Whoever is Cero holds the title of King. Primera, therefore, would be the First. Your movements are mostly instinctual, but that's to be expected. You've had some sort of combat training before, haven't you? Being an Arrancar is much more than just punching and kicking, though. You need to learn how to control your reiatsu, and how to sense it in others. I suck at the latter part, but I can at least show you the basics. Of course, none of that really matters. Tell me, where is your Zanpakuto, the item you found when you broke your mask? Is it even a weapon, or is it an accessory? Do you know how to release it?"

Lowering his own Zanpakuto briefly, Graven's eyes were alight with interest as he explained further. "You see everything around you? This is what I'm King of. As my Second-in-Command, you would only answer to me, and other Hollows would bow at your feet. As you've said, you've only been here for five years, so you don't know that much about this life. Any other Hollow would have an advantage there. Join me, and I can teach you how to survive, how to rule. All you need to do is say yes, then come at me with everything you have. Don't worry about killing me. No one's succeeded yet!"
technique log

Strength - x2
Speed - x3
Stamina - x1
Durability - x2
Endurance - x2
Reiatsu - x3
Reiryoku - x3
Reflexes - x2
Sensing - x1

View user profile

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:06 am

Princess
Princess

"Fuck you, I ain't no one's bitch!"

Skylar didn't know what she was doing. She didn't know why she held her wrists together for a moment, then made a motion like she broke out of chains. She didn't know why she felt energy pulse within her and build up, until she couldn't hold it in anymore and it finally released in a blissful feeling of pure power. What she did know was that it felt right, it felt good, and that was enough for her.

Lucha de Puños. She heard the words, but didn't understand them.
Call my name.
Lucha de Puños What was it saying?
It's time to fight.

"Lucha de Puños!" Her body erupted in a golden glow of energy as the small fragment of her mask which remained at the back of her head began to cover the majority of it, leaving only her eyes uncovered, while her clothing changed to cover most of her skin. Skylar felt the energy pulsing and surging with every motion she made; this was more power than she'd ever felt before, but god damn did it feel good.

"I said. No." With a Sonido to close the gap, learned from watching Graven do it last time, Skylar aimed a punch squarely at Graven's chest, throwing her other fist afterward. She wasn't even thinking, she was just fighting at this point.
technique log
Titanio[passive]
While in her Resurrecion, Skylar's Hierro is even stronger, doubling in potency to a grand total of 4x as strong as a standard Hierro.

Cero Punch[passive]
While in her Resurrecion, Skylar cannot fire off Bala, Cero, or any variation of the two (including Gran Rey Cero, Cero Oscuras, or Cero Cornea); instead, the destructive force that a Cero holds is imbued in her fists, causing equal damage to a point-blank Cero on every punch she lands.

View user profile

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:28 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

#tier0-2
0000#words
0015#blood
#graven
#Skylar
©2013 lexie
Graven smiled as the first punch collided with his chest. It was harder than it should be, definitely, and left him winded and blasted backwards, head over heels, into one of the nearby trees, until he slumped to the ground coughing. The second had missed due to the force of the first punch, making it clear that neither of them had really expected what had just happened. Pulling aside the fur-lined P-coat he preferred as part of his uniform, it revealed a chiseled, well-built physique, with a gothic number 0 burned into his right pectoral. The area right over his heart-his physical one, anyway-was bruised and a bit bloody, proving the hypothesis that Graven was coming up with. After all, it had felt like he'd been hit by a Cero at the same time...The smile on his face grew feral as he stood back up completely, getting ready to dance once more. Releasing the full force of his reiatsu, he would begin to glow red as a pulse shot into the sky briefly before settling back down upon the two combatants, the terrain cracking under pressure equal to three times that of the average Captain-Commander of the Gotei Thirteen. Around fifteen gallons of blood seeped up from the surrounding area to float around him as he took a step forward. Breathing out, he spoke only one short sentence before using Sonido at his full speed, the ground cracking underneath him as he launched a downward strike on the female Arrancar. "This is gonna be fun..."
technique log

Strength - x2
Speed - x3
Stamina - x1
Durability - x2
Endurance - x2
Reiatsu - x3
Reiryoku - x3
Reflexes - x2
Sensing - x1

View user profile