Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Little Ninja in the Big City

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:15 pm

1st Division
1st Division
"Wait your a dragon!?" Shion said with a big jaw dropping stare before thinking for a moment how unlucky she was that she was "just" a Ninja, "Can you grow wings and stuff and breath fire holy crap that's cool!" Kaine seemed to be pretty interested in the food idea, so after listening to the girl's response they walked off to one of the nearby food place, this one being more of a "burger joint" than anything super fancy, but hey meat was meat. What was a little grease going to do to two fit super powerful chicks who probably did more in one day than most people in a month?

Kaine did surprise her a bit by asking what the Committee was, unfortunately Shion only knew a little due to her being told by the Elders... "Well as far as I know they are like the Super Police for things than normal humans just can't handle. Except they handle jobs all over the world instead of just in the area where their main headquarters are. but since I'm more freelance and less "Strict timetable with an agenda" it doesn't seem like a good fit for me.."

Shion remembered all the crazy things she could do with jutsu and stuff all of a sudden so mentioned, "Well.. I may not be able to be a dragon, darn it all that'd be so badass, but I can do some pretty crazy stuff if I want to. The committee probably wouldn't like me going around making a big ruckus if I was supposed to be working for them. I wouldn't stop taking contracts just because the Committee hired me after all. As long as it didn't conflict with them."

View user profile

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:56 pm

Princess
Princess

Shion seemed super jealous that Kainé was a dragon, but Kainé was equally as jealous that Shion was a ninja. Maybe they could trade abilities for a bit, or at least try to teach other something? It would be awesome if the two of them were both dragon ninjas, but since Shion had been trained since birth and Kainé's powers were fueled by her faith in Bahamut, it seemed unlikely that they'd be able to share them equally. A single ability they each had might be able to be traded though, Kainé benched that thought for later.

As they walked into the burger joint, the smell of cooking meat made Kainé's mouth water as she licked her lips lightly. She didn't know what money was or how to pay for food, but hopefully Shion wouldn't mind that since she literally didn't know what it was. As the Committee was explained to her, Kainé thought on it for a moment while they sat down.

"Maybe I can teach you to breathe fire and you can teach me a jutsu or two!" Kainé giggled lightly, continuing, "Honestly I don't know that I can teach you anything. All of my power stems from Bahamut, and my unwavering faith in him... he's my God, you could say. A few years ago I had a vision of him devouring the world, and then he began to speak to me. Told me that everyone still on Earth would be sent to heaven when he devoured it, so I try to protect everyone I can. I don't want to be lonely in Heaven!" She giggled again, though she had forgotten about the Committee talk and was speaking more personal. "What kind of jutsu can you do? What... what even is a jutsu? Like, I mean, what can you do with them I guess, are they just tricks or can you do really cool things like make clones of yourself?"
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:39 pm

1st Division
1st Division
Shion looked incredibly tempted by Kaine's offer, but her mind rejected it immediately, however instead of replying to that, benching it for later, she spoke up when Kaine asked what a jutsu was, "It's..kinda..like.. a secret super power that Ninja can be taught through massive amounts of training their bodies and minds. I can do a few though. I find them to be extremely useful. Given my profession and stuff."

Shion did a quick hand thing, hidden from view from Kaine of course, and smiled innocently as someone tapped Kaine on the shoulder from behind, "It is far from simple tricks however," Said the clone of Shion as she too smiled as the Dragon Girl, "As far as your "Bahamut" goes. That sounds pretty interesting. I've heard tales of gods, demi-gods, and other beings sometimes taking a personal interest in the world but you are the first I've heard of to have acquired powers from them while they did so."

The real shion nodded at the statement and with a small poof of smoke the clone disappeared as it was dismissed, "It'd be way easier to show than tell honestly. Because my wording may not match the true description of what you would see. That'll have to wait until I'm on a mission though because I'm not allowed to use them or my special gifts outside of defending myself and missions."

View user profile

on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:25 am

Princess
Princess

As Shion spoke, Kainé listened carefully. Shion was stating how they were formed, training both her body and mind, and that they were useful given her profession.

"Well duh! You're a Ninja!" Kainé blurted and whispered softly, before feeling a tap on her shoulder. Turning to face the person who was interrupting, Kainé showed pure bewilderment and kept flashing back and forth between the two Shions, not paying attention to anything that was said and too focused on the fact that she could, in fact, make a clone.

For the polite dragon priestess of Bahamut, she was getting extremely jealous of Shion's jutsu... why couldn't she be a ninja? Disregarding the thought as the clone disappeared in a poof of smoke, Kainé returned her gaze to the real Shion, only to feel utter disappointment that she couldn't show her the real jutsu that weren't playthings without being on a mission.

"Then let's go on a mission! Right now! Anything! Please?" Kainé's eyes were wide and sparkly, showing off her inner child at the thought of seeing a real ninja.
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:48 pm

1st Division
1st Division
"It isn't that simple silly. I have to find a client first.. There has to be someone who needs a bodyguard or something around here.." she said with a giggle, however since neither of the girls were exactly being "quiet" the owner overheard her and chipped in, "Actually miss.. If you are a bodyguard I could use your assistance. My competitor's been getting a little too frisky lately and I have a shipment of new seasonings I wanted to get to one of my other stalls run by my daughter on the other side of town. If he gets his hands on them it'll take months for me to get them all again because they were pretty uncommon and expensive.. Mind helping me out? "

Shion lit up and grinned at the chance, "Sure thing mister. but I'm afraid that means this meal was free" the guy laughed and nodded as he went off for a second to grab a big box and pushed it onto the counter towards Shion. It looked like he needed to "heave ho" for the box but Shion simply picked it up with one hand by it's handle. He handed her a slip of paper with the address on it and pointed in it's general direction. "Alright Mister I'll get it there in a flash."

She turned to leave and motioned Kaine to follow with her free hand, "If you are lucky then maybe this "competitor" will have hired some kind of thug group to get this box and I can show off a bit eh?"

View user profile

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:52 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Dwyn was eating on a nearby table. Even if the two girls seemed to assume the others customers couldn't hear or care, she found them pretty amusing. And well... Being a Shinigami means that to some extent she knew impossible people existed all over the world. And it looked like she tumbled over two of them accidentally.
But despite learning that they were pretty exceptional persons, she couldn't help but worried over them going on a mission like this. Not for their defense, she was probably the worst fighter between the three of them, but from their discussion she couldn't help but gathered that they were unused to New York. And it was one hell of a city. Maybe she could at least show them were to deliver their parcel?
Nodding to herself Dwyn shook her head, making her messy black hair with pale pink tips more untidy. She stood up, stretching her tall frame casually before strolling to the girls, keeping an open and friendly expression on her face.
" Hello! I couldn't help but over-heard what you said, and if I'm not wrong both of you don't know New York that well, right? I'm worried you could get lost.. if you want I have nothing else to do for the day, it would be my pleasure to guide you! " She winked, and taking a conspirator tone she added in a whisper as she leaned to their level " Besides you're not the only special girl here. "

View user profile

on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:26 pm

Princess
Princess

She was so cute!

As Shion and Kainé were about to leave, a girl got up and offered to show them the way. Kainé was admittedly suspicious for a moment, but given her innocent appearance and the very weak energy coming from her, Kainé shrugged that off fairly quickly and just admired how cute the girl was! She was much taller than Kainé, as almost everyone she'd met had been, but with the pink tips in her black hair and her pale green eyes, especially given the rest of her outfit, was adorable.

The girl didn't introduce herself, but given that she offered to guide them and state that they weren't the only special girls here, Kainé smiled and placed her hand out, reaching up to the girl to shake her hand if she took the offer.

"Hiya! I'm Kainé!" While she was introducing herself, Kainé was still astounded that Shion had found a mission that quickly, and things were gonna get super cool super fast! Maybe they'd even get to fight some people, and there'd be some jutsu; or, maybe Kainé would get to show off too!
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:16 pm

1st Division
1st Division
Shion blinked as someone else from the stall had offered to guide them around town, while it was true Shion was new she had scoped a part of the city, Kaine didn't seem to mind taking the offer though and so she shrugged off her suspicions for now, "That's fine. I'm Shion. Anyways we need to go that way to the stall across town that is a branch of this one." she said while pointing in the same direction the man had earlier. Assuming the woman lead the way. Shion would follow, though she kept a deathgrib on the handle of the box she was caring around. Though it's weight didn't seem to bother her at all she did get plenty of odd looks from people not sure how she was handling such a thing so easily.

Though she suspected some of them then proceeded to believe the box was empty. Which made her giggle a bit because the box felt like it weighed thirty pounds.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:43 am

13th Division
13th Division
The named Kainé was really cute, always so eager for everything. Shion seemed much more posed and thoughtful on her actions. Still... So. Cute! Since everyone presented themselves, she picked up the trend and sweetly made a gesture on her general figure “Hi! I’m Dwyn, nice to meet you”. She eyed Shion's box warily, wondering how much it really weighted.
A large smile overtook her features as she began to walk toward their destination, hoping the two girls will follow her. “Soo… It's a long walk, so let's talk about ourselves and each other! Let’s play some remake of twenty questions or something. I’m not sure I’m clear, so I’m gonna begin okay? I love sweet food, especially pastries. And you Kainé, what food do you prefer?

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:41 am

Princess
Princess

Dwyn introduced herself, and Kainé smiled and waved as they began to walk, and Dwyn decided that they should talk about each other and themselves. She remarked that she loved sweet food, and immediately Kainé's stomach began to rumble as she stopped, shaking lightly.

"Aw... Shion... we forgot to actually eat anything..." Pouting lightly, Kainé dragged her feet if they continued to walk, but would shrug it off as Shion would certainly get her some food afterward, when the mission was complete. Turning back to Dwyn, Kainé walked backwards as she answered the question.

"Well, I'm a Dragon, so I have a predisposition to meat of any kind. Raw, specifically, but cooked is good too!" Winking lightly, it would be almost impossible to tell if she was actually joking or being serious, and she turned to Shion.

"Your turn, Shion! What's your favorite food?"
N/A

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum