Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:38 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Shion was looking around with one of her hands blocking the sun from her eyes at this massive city known as New York. In the Americas no less! IT was NOT simple to get here for her! "Go West" they Said. "It's the middle of the continent to the west" they said, They didn't tell her she'd be running across a god damn ocean! Oh. Right. She was a shinobi of a village now gone, so at least she didn't have to swim. BUT SHE STILL HAD TO CROSS THE DAMN OCEAN!

Only for someone she mentioned that to an hour ago to call her insane and ask her why she didn't take a plane. Which made her feel retarded. She could have, if she had had the money, but the other major reason was she forgot planes were even a thing. Having literally just got the chance to see the world she was still in the learning process. Since the shinobi style focused on skills and jobs more than actual schoo education.. Could you blame her?

She was just looking around soaking in all the sights for now though, while standing sideways on a window of a giant building. Someone would have probably told her to get off their property but luckily the person who owned that particular window wasn't there. Of course, since she wasn't on the job she also wasn't trying to hide her spiritual energy, making it easier to find her if someone was so inclined.

Eventually she hopped down, yes hopped, to the street's below and start looking for a place to grab a bite to eat. She had money, just not enough for a plane ride. Apparently. The girl kept getting stared at though. Not only was she in out of style clothes, a white shinobi robe, but she had a large gourd on her back, a little hand fan attached to her hip and red eyes. RED eyes.

She was so happy and cheerful though she didn't even care. She waved and greeted people like she was the most normal person ever and like no one was being rude to her at all. Creepy.

View user profile

on Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:42 pm

Princess
Princess

Landing on a rooftop, so as to not attract the attention of the people below, Kaine lowered her wings and absorbed them back into her body. It felt weird, using Bahamut's power for casual tidings, but it was necessary. The world was too vast to travel on foot, and it's not like she can even just walk across the ocean anyway! At least she was able to fly without paying for it, that made a huge difference in things, since Kaine didn't have any money. Or a concept of paying for things.

Looking around, Kaine noticed a woman in a white robe standing on top of another building across the street, looking down at the people below before she smiled and hopped down (literally, hopped. like a rabbit.) from the rooftop, landing without so much as a sound. Was she a ninja? OH MY GOD IS SHE A NINJA?

Kaine forgot everything else going through her head and jumped down after her. The ninja was walking west, so Kaine chased after her. The ninja-lady was waving and smiling at people like she felt like she was totally in place, so Kaine tugged on her sleeve lightly, smiling up at her.

"Are... are you a ninja?" The question was innocent, ish, but Kaine's eyes were lit up in a way that only a child's could be, even though she was 17 years old she really was still a kid at heart, and this was no different. "Can you do jutsu and stuff, too?"

For a split second, Kaine was sad that all she had was the ability to turn into a fucking dragon.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:00 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"Me?" Shion stopped and looked in the direction of the voice, "Yes I'm a shinobi. I can do jutsu and stuff too, but don't worry since I'm not on the job to do anything right now you aren't in any danger." She said with a smile and a happy salute of sorts, "People seem to like my outfit alot though cuz they keep staring at my awesome beauty! hahahahaha" She did notice an odd energy coming from the girl though. She couldn't place it, but it was definitely not normal, "Say are you one of those super humans I heard about? You seem different. Not bad different mind you. Just different."

Shion blinked a second as she took a second glance at the girl after saying that about her energy though. She was shorter than Shion, she had followed Shion from the rooftops, and she had a sword bigger than she was. How did she use a sword bigger than she was? Wait a minute Shion was carrying a large sand gourd that was about the same size as her torso. Nevermind. Questions for later.

"My name is Shion by the way. What's yours?"

View user profile

on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:46 pm

Princess
Princess

The ninja was nice! Super nice, actually, and Kainé giggled when she saluted lightly. Shion commented on her outfit and that people kept staring at her, but shrugged it off that she was just awesome; Kainé wished she was that awesome! Then she asked if Kainé was one of those super humans, but Kainé had a quizzical look.

"Super human? No... not that I'm aware of!" Kainé's shoulders shrugged as she smiled. She wasn't a super human! She was a priestess, yeah, but not a super human. Kainé tried to think if she had even met any super humans, but then Shion mentioned her name, so Kainé smiled. "Kainé!"

Kainé's mind ran rampant with the ideas of seeing jutsu, but she tried to stifle them all as she moved on with her train of thought, hoping to ask Shion where she was from and get to know the little ninja better; well, little ninja was a bit... inaccurate, in this context, since Kainé was much shorter than her. Observations for later!

"Where are you from, Shion? I'm from Tibet!" That one would confuse her, likely. Tibet was a region in China, and... Kaine looked as English/Irish as they came, though her voice had no accent in it. Just sort of... soft, quiet, and very feminine.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:31 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"Oh.. That's..weird.. I guess you don't have any powers then. That's a shame." Shion commented and seemed disappointed at the idea that she didn't meet a super human. She knew they existed, but until recently she had only met other shinobi and all of them were technically super human so she didn't count that, "I can't tell you that though." She said when asked where she was from, "I mean I'm a ninja. If I told you from where I'd have to kill you. That doesn't sound very fun. Besides I wouldn't be getting paid so what would be the point?"

When the girl finished mentioning her name and where she was from Shion had to stop and think for a bit, ".....whats Tibet?" She was trained in geography sure, but that didn't mean she could remember the world map that easily, and tibet wasn't one of the "major" client points she was told to focus on so she didn't try to remember it in the first place.

"Is it fun to live there?"

View user profile

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:34 am

Princess
Princess

"Oh, you meant powers? Well, I have some of those..." Kainé commented vaguely, glancing up towards the sky for a moment, but pouted when Shion mentioned she couldn't tell her where she was from. At least she had a good point, that it wouldn't be very fun...

"Tibet? It's a mountainous region in China... and no, it's not even remotely fun to live there." Kainé glanced down this time, remembering her time with her family and how much she hated things, but perked back up almost immediately. She didn't want to dwell on bad thoughts, when there was so much of the world to explore and learn about! There wasn't any point to being moody.

"Well if you can't tell me where you're from, what are you doin' here? Are you on a mission?" The last sentence was whispered loud enough that Shion could hear, and since Kainé lacked subtlety probably everyone else around them. Kainé's eyes were wide and glistening at the possibilities of Shion's abilities, and she was completely oblivious to the people walking by the two of them and staring. "If you are on a mission, can I help?" :D
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:05 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"Sounds like Home." Shion commented hinting that was as close to an description as the girl was going to give, "I'm actually not on a mission right now but that does pertain to why I'm here. I'm out of work and I'm going to need a way to take care of myself. So I crossed the ocean to come to the Americas in order to find good paying jobs which could be given to someone of my talents," she shrugged and sagged a little in a very short temporary moment of depression, "Unfortunately it's alot harder to find connections to start out my working her than I thought it would be. The Elders usually took care of all that themselves and while I have the names and passwords of the people I need to look for I have no idea where to look for them at. Then I got distracted because this place is so big and busy. Then you arrived to chat with me!" She said giggling with a smile.

"You do have powers though huh? So that means you are one of the super humans! That's cool. I have met a few but was on a mission and couldn't care to make friends with them. So you'd be the first. Assuming you want to be my friend." Shion said holding a hand out to shake if the Dragon Girl wanted.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:42 pm

Princess
Princess

The simple home comment made Kainé smile, but it was wrought with guilt and bad memories. Luckily, Shion had changed the subject quickly, admitting that she wasn't directly on a mission but was here because she didn't have a mission to be on anymore. Her giggle was cute, and her smile was cuter! Kainé shrugged her shoulders with a smile, silently admitting she didn't know how to help, but blushed when Shion told her that having powers made her Super Human, and that she was her first Super Human Friend.

"...!!!" Kainé's blush grew ten sizes that moment, and her heart skipped a beat. It wasn't that she felt attraction towards Shion, but given her own past she didn't have a knack for making friends, even though she wanted to. Shion admitting that she wanted to be Kainé's friend was enough to make her lose her entire train of thought after it had left the station, and there was no recovering it from there.

"I... would love to be your friend!" ♥ Kainé jumped at Shion, wrapping her arms around the ninja girl and squealing lightly with a smile, hugging the ninja tight. "Truth be told, I just got here too. I've met a bunch of people, but regular people are so boring... they ignore you unless they need something from you. I wish I could find more people like you, Shion!"
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:13 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"hahaha but if everyone was me than everything would be too awesome to be real." Shion said half-kidding and half-being confident in herself and her self-esteem levels, "Well. My missions don't have to be from the darker side of the world. Maybe we can find something simple like a bodyguard for some singer or something. Who knows. Maybe we won't find anything and I'll have to go fishing again. not like I can't fry me up a good fish or fifty." Shion hugged her new friend back and giggled more as the girl seemed positively delighted by the new friend prospect. Shion loved making friends and loved life in general. It made her super happy that it made someone else's day. "Well I do have some cash left. Why don't we go get some food or something and ask around if anyone has any idea where one could find a job that "Isn't" with the committee. I don't particularly mind working "under contract" with the committee.. but they are not loose enough to allow me to live my way without getting in the way.. you know?"

View user profile

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:01 pm

Princess
Princess

"That... is a very good point, Miss Shion, but I don't want everyone to be you, just more people to be like you! Not even Ninjas (though that would be so cool holy heck) just, interested in a little Dragon girl like me!" Shion's hug was warm and friendly and all around happiness, and as they let go of each other Kainé's smile was wider than the horizon.

Then, Shion brought up the idea of getting some food. Kainé's mouth immediately began to water, knowing that cooked food was so much better than the raw deer and other fauna she otherwise ate on a regular basis, having to hunt for her own meals as she didn't have any money whatsoever. Kainé nodded furiously, definitely wanting food, and she took in the idea about finding contracts, but wasn't sure what Shion meant about the Committee.

"...what's the Committee? How are they not loose enough, too? I'm way newer here than even you are, I guess, since I don't know what any of that means!" Shrugging her shoulders lightly, Kainé stuck close to Shion as the two girls began to walk through New York City, looking at restaurants and cafés to get some food.

"What kinda food should we get?" :D
technique log
N/A

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum