Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:31 am

Princess
Princess

There were people around, which meant Annie was wearing the mask.

No, not a literal mask, that you can touch or take off with ease. The kind of mask that seals your emotions, lets you wear a smile, and hides who you really are. That kind of mask. When there were people around her, Annie wore the mask. She didn't want them to know the pain and suffering she'd gone through, and it made it that much more satisfying when she did things she knew were downright evil, like burning a school down... even if that's what she was currently intending to do.

Sitting on the bench in the park, Annie munched on a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich she'd stolen from the School across the street, and swung her legs as she held Tibbers tightly to her chest. The people walking by... they'd never know what she'd gone through. They'd never know what she was capable of. They'd never see it coming when she set this school on fire later this evening. They'd forget they even saw her the moment she was out of their site.

With a light smile on her face, Annie continued munching on the sandwhich, which was now about halfway done, as she felt someone else coming near her... someone who wasn't like the rest of these sheep.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:10 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
There was reports of shenanigans again here in Karakura town. And of course, guess who they send? The five foot six blond was not amused. This was the third time he was sent here. Where the bloody hell are the Shinigami?! Isn't this place supposed to be super important to them or something? This was ridiculous! Jun grumbled as he walked along, patrolling the area. He was lucky he could take online classes for him to graduate high school. Still, it was apparent to anyone with any amount of spiritual awareness that he was not a normal person.

He walked past a school to see a girl eating a sandwich. That wasn't unusual on it's own. What was...he couldn't pin it. She was a little girl, happily eating a sandwich. A very good mask at least. He'd seen the bullshit of high school and masks people wore there. He'd seen the office politics of the Committee. Hell, he'd seen the masks of his own family at times. This was a mask. He'd have to come back here later, just to see if she was just a little girl planning on some harmless mischief or if she was something more. You can never tell these days.

He walked by without so much of a word to her, or anyone really. Just keeping his guard up and being on the lookout for anything unusual.

View user profile

on Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Princess
Princess

Whoever he was, he definitely noticed her. He looked directly at her, and seemed cautious before he walked off. Was her plan blown? She'd have to wait to find out.

-

Hours later, the moon was at its peak in the sky as Annie strolled casually through the playground at the park, having spent the past hour or so on the swings. She held Tibbers tightly to her chest before she decided that it was time, and walked up to the back of the school. Holding her hand up to the door that blocked her access, Annie fired off a small fireball at half strength of normal, just enough to blow open the door, though there was certainly a bang to go with it. She cursed herself for not being able to hold back more of the energy.

Once inside, Annie walked towards the lunch room of the building, and made herself another sandwhich, this time with actual meat on it! She sat down and ate it, making sure no one had come into the building in the meantime, before she felt satisfied enough to walk back to the backdoor of the school, holding her hand out and firing off an incredibly large wave of fire, engulfing the entire building in flames shortly before it exploded, leaving nothing but ashes and fire behind.

Annie giggled at the fire and hugged Tibbers tightly, turning to walk back to the bench she sat on this afternoon, and once she got there she acted like she was scared. Her responses were already going to be planned out if anyone asked her if she saw anything; 'n-no s-sir' she would sniffle, 'i-i was just sitting here with Tibbers, and it blowed up!'

Sometimes, it was too easy.
technique log
[燃す]Mosu - Sear
Annie fires off a fireball at Bala speeds; aside from dealing first degree burns on impact, this ability is identical to a Bala and can be fired up to ten times every post.

[焼却]Shoukyaku - Incineration
Annie fires off a wave of fire dealing damage similar to a Gran Rey Cero, ten feet wide and five feet tall, extending for up to forty feet from her hands. This ability travels the entire length in a single post, and has a four post cooldown before it can be used again.

View user profile

on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:12 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun came back to the location later that night, and used Bakudo 26: Kyokko to turn invisible before he got to the actual location. The blond was finding the kido spell to be more useful than he thought it would be. But then again, it was stealth. He found the girl again. And started to follow her when she started to walk. She fired a fireball at the door. And she emitted no spiritual pressure. She was a bounto. Unless there was some other race that can fight without emitting some sort of energy signature.

The blond continued to follow her, to see what she was gonna do. So far, she only seemed to be hungry. He stayed well out of her way when she set fire to the damn building. That pissed him off. She sat there on the swing, giggling like a little girl that she was. There was no doubt in his mind that she already knew what she was going to say to the responders. And sure enough, that's exactly what happened. Jun reappeared in front of her and the police officer, causing said police officer to jump. The boy already had is Committee badge facing him. "This is an act. She's an arsonist with the ability to fire...well...fire. This little girl is under my jurisdiction." The officer nodded and left.

Jun glared at her. "Alright...why the bloody hell did you do that, Ms. Bounto?" He may have a soft spot for children, but she was no child.

View user profile

on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:08 pm

Princess
Princess

Things were going well. The officer had asked her the questions she intended, and she gave the answers she intended. For a cursory moment she was in the clear.

Then he showed up. Immediately she recognized him from before, he had seen her but walked away; it was clearly the same man. He dismissed the officer with a badge that Annie could only assume was someone in a higher up position, or a special forces unit. He knew who she was, and Annie silently cursed herself for not picking up on his spiritual pressure earlier, since she was decent at that sort of thing.

"I... I didn't do anything, mister..." With her big eyes and sniffling back tears, everyone would believe her. She knew he wouldn't, though, so she tried to subliminally hint to him to clear the area, or bring her somewhere private. "I'm just a little girl, mister... And all these people are watching you and me..." If he was clever, he'd find a way to bring her somewhere they wouldn't be seen by others, especially because... if things got even a little out of hand, Annie wouldn't hesitate to hurt other people.

Was he, whoever he is, willing to take that risk?
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:32 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun gave her a deadpan look. "I have a unique spell that allows me to go invisible and undetectable. I used it before coming back here. And I followed you into that building, after you used a fireball to open the door, make yourself a sandwich with meat, go back out, sent out a fire wave that then set the building on fire, come back right here and sit. Just waiting. But you're right in the way that this place isn't the right one for this conversation." He picked up on the hint easily enough. Turning around, he made a come hither motion with his finger and started to walk, keeping her just within his peripheral vision.

He found a nice abandoned area. Just on the edge of some abandoned buildings and a small forest. Crossing his arms, he stared at her again. "Let's start with introductions. I'm Jun. Your name? And why did you set a school on fire?" He needed both for his report. And he did not want to fight, but she did hint at the possibility of one. That was the only reason he moved this conversation. Still...she must have absorbed her first soul at an extremely young age. He knew Kerensky-sensei didn't absorb his first soul until his twenties...but she was only 9 in appearance. He couldn't help but wonder why...but perhaps they'll reach that point later.

View user profile

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:52 am

Princess
Princess

Annie stared at the man quizzically as he went on a rant, explaining how he'd followed her inside, taking note of the flaws in his statement, and then lead her to an abandoned area where they wouldn't be interrupted.

"Hiya Mister Jun! I'm Annie." Annie smiled as she sat on the ground, not caring about the dirt or ruining her dress because kids don't generally think about those things, before she continued. "I blowed it up because they deserveds it!" While Jun may think her speech was an act, it was how she actually talked; because 9-year olds do stuff like that. Everything was adding up to Annie actually being a very young bount. "School tried to take me away from my Sissy... and then Father tried to rape her because I wasn't home! It was School's fault that everything went wrong!" The area around Annie began to heat up through residual reiatsu, not due to her actively doing anything but due to her emotional vividity.

Taking a moment to calm down, Annie took a deep breath as the area cooled back off, before she looked directly at Jun and sighed.

"I just wanted to stay with Sissy, and all schools made that a no no."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:27 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun's face contorted from sheer surprise to a mix of disgust and rage. But not at her. She had triggered his big brother mode. He walked up to her and sat down in front of her, putting his hand on her head, he patted it gently. "Sweetheart, that's not the school's fault. It's true that you do have to go to school, but your father is at fault. He needs to be burned at the stake as long as I'm concerned. Rape is a very bad thing. I'm sorry about your sister, she, well, no one, deserves that, especially at such a young age. Maybe you're not as old as I thought you were, but come on...I'll take you to the Committee. There's a bounto there too. And nothing bad is gonna happen to you. We'll teach you how to use your powers, even help educate you. Do you need a hug?"

He opened his arms in case she accepted the offer of the hug. But he really wanted to protect her from everything now. Or at least be a friend or something to her. It was so tragic...and what was sad is that it wasn't exactly uncommon either, even in first world countries. She was traumatized...and because of that was burning down schools. He hoped he could stop that.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:57 am

Princess
Princess

Annie watched as Jun put his hand on her head in a reassuring manner, and listened to everything that was said. He had opened his arms to hug her, to which Annie just looked at him.

"Daddy died already. Mister Tibbers ate him, after ripping him up. Da house burnded down too! A-and Sissy..." She was fighting back tears again at this point, but gathered herself as best as she could at her young age, sniffling back tears and continued. "Is... is the C-committee gonna take me 'way?" With that said, she tightened her grip on her stuffed teddy bear; if Jun was clever, he'd realize the Teddy Bear was her doll as a bount. "I just wanna see sissy again, Mister..."

Physically, Annie was fighting back tears and shaking lightly, leaning away from Jun. She didn't want to be touched, because she knew that it triggered bad memories. Mentally, she was trying to figure out why Jun was being so nice to her, and whether or not it was a ploy. He didn't have any reason to be nice, but... he didn't exactly have any reason to be mean, either; then again, based on past examples, she didn't have any evidence that people needed a reason to be mean, they just were by default.

As it was, Annie wasn't going to trust Jun. Not yet.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:46 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun's heart broke inside. He really wanted to hug her and tell her it will be ok. But she apparently didn't want that. But he wasn't going to lie to her either. "It's good Mr. Tibbers got rid of that guy. I'm sorry about your sister. The Committee will if you keep on burning buildings down and even potentially hurting people. You need to stop that. Although...if you do decide to join us, we can help you too. Help you control your powers, train you be stronger than ever. So that bad men like your father will never hurt you again. Who knows, maybe you'll even make some friends along the way. So what do you say, will you be a good girl so that I won't be sent after you again? I'm only giving you a warning here."

The teddy bear was probably her doll. That...could be bad if she decides to attack. But he hoped she wouldn't, and would agree with him. She didn't seem too trusting, but then again, that was understandable given what all she'd been through. Poor girl. He only hoped she straightened out...they didn't need a second Accelerator.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum