Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Quincy Meeting

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

on Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:18 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
It wasn't all that shocking to her, really. Hollows weren't invading the World of the Living as much. And when they did, some Shinigami would arrive to handle it. "That's completely fine, getting experience is something I could handle for you, actually. I'll have a Hollow here caged up for you tomorrow to try and kill." She herself had trained while fighting against captured Hollows to work out her techniques, so she would try that method with the boy before her. "Any time that is convenient for you. In the mean time, would you like to get a tour of Silbern?"

She no longer maintains her bow, letting it disapear. "If not we could always just talk. I'm a but curious about how things have advanced in the Human World."

View user profile

on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:25 am

Princess
Princess

She seemed surprisingly understanding that Alyx hadn't killed a hollow yet, but upon offering to help him with that experience he froze up slightly. While it was definitely true that he hadn't killead a hollow, he had to decide right then in a split second what the reason for that was: were the Shinigami covering it, or was he just too scared? He thought about his mother, his sister, his father, and his Grandfather; all of them died. He was the last member of his family. Was he staying away from Hollows on purpose or because he was scared?

Luckily, before he had to come to a real conclusion about it, she offered him a tour of Silbern. He had time to think about what the real reason for his lack of experience was, and could put it out of his mind... at least for now, anyway. He decided to go ahead with the tour, and nodded to her as she dematerialized her bow, letting it split back into unregistered reishi particles. Watching them fly away, he listened to her talk about how curious the human world had advanced. Wait... advanced?

"Um... G-Gwynevere... how old are you?" His voice was gentle, timid, shy, and extremely nervous. Alyx had caught on to her desire to know how things had advanced; up until now, she only seemed like she was maybe 20 years old, maybe a little older. Older than Alyx himself, sure, but not old enough to want to know how things had advanced. "We can talk about the Human world if you want, b-but..." He didn't want to say that it felt weird talking to someone who was so much older, but it also depended on just how much older Gwynevere actually was.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:57 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
She had taken down a mental note: Alyx was adorable when he was shy and nervous. "Didn't your grandfather ever tell you that it is rude to ask a lady her age?" She giggles softly before giving the top of his head a soft pat. He was as adorable as a puppy. "I am pretty old though, I believe I am a bit over two thousand. I get my longevity through my father, by blood." She turns towards Silbern and walks forward, intent on giving him at least small tour of where the important parts of the castle were. "So what's the world like these days? Last I stepped out of Silbern there were no such things as... video games. What's a video? And how is it entertaining enough to be a game?"

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:40 am

Princess
Princess

Alyx felt the blood rush to his face when Gwynevere commented on her age, and how it was rude to ask, but she patted his head which made him relax a momentary breath before she stated she was over two thousand years old. That made no sense... they were human, aside from special abilities they had, they were basically humans. How could she be that old, and only look like she was maybe 20-ish?

He didn't have long to comprehend her age before she started walking away, and asked about video games. Oh boy.

"U-um... I'm not sure how to explain it in a way you'll understand... but here goes, I guess." Alyx took a deep breath and recalled his knowledge, speaking only once he could not inhale any more. "Video games are electronic games played on a video screen; normally a television, a built-in screen, or a computer. There are many types, or genres, of these games; Role-Playing Games which put you in control of a character in a world, First-Person Shooters which let you take control of basically an Army Grunt, Side-Scrollers and Platformers which require muscle memory and pressing buttons to jump over an obstacle course, and others. They usually come on CDs, DVDs, or Digital Download nowadays, though they used to come in special cartridges earlier. A specialized device used to play a video game is called a console, but you can also play them on a PC which is a Personal Computer. You can also play them on your phone; those are called Mobile Games, but they're basically just video games adapted to the phone."

Out of breath, Alyx purposefully didn't look at Gwynevere, not wanting to see her face, because it was either pure confusion or pure interest, and he was out of things to say either way. Gathering himself again, he kept his eyes away from her as he finished up;

"...d-does that explain it at all?"
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:22 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
There were other things that'd he'd now need to explain, but she could practically feel how worked up he was over this. "It certainly did, thank you Alyx." She says kindly.

Despite how far they were from the castle it only takes them a few minutes to reach the doors to inside the grand building. Two tall armored men guard the massive doors, and upon seeing their Princess they begin opening the doors with haste. Thank you, you two." She states before walking in, the two of them receiving a bow in return. Gwynevere takes a few more steps before stopping. "This here is the throne room, and is probably the largest of this castle. There are nearly a thousand steps to reach the throne at the top." She start to ponder an idea in that moment. "Hmmmm... should I show you the kitchen or the garden next...?"

View user profile

on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:52 am

Princess
Princess

As the two Quincys walked through Silbern and spoke, Alyx began to blush lightly. He realized he'd been sort of ranting for a while, but she had stepped into his domain and asked a question about his passions. He tried to pretend that, had he asked something regarding Silbern or her own passions, Gwynevere would have responded similarly, but it was hard to know for certain.

His blush slowly began to subside as the two walked through the palace, with guards opening the doors and the throne room was gorgeous. She began to think for a moment, and asked Alyx which of the next two rooms he'd prefer to see. He simply shrugged his shoulders, having no preference between them, and just admired the beauty of the castle while she made up her mind.

"I really don't have any preference, Gwynevere. I'd expect we're going to see all of it, so assuming they loop around it doesn't really matter. If they don't, and the garden is only accessible through the Throne Room, then it'd be nice to save that for last, since we'll have to walk back out of the rest of the castle anyway. But... it's up to you, for sure!.." Alyx had legitimately, for a moment, forgotten who he was talking to and how nervous he actually was, but that caught up with him pretty fast.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:14 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"It's okay, Alyx. Address me how you wish." She giggles and starts leading him to the left. "The kitchens have to be my favorite part of the castle, the chefs always have something amazing for me to try."

In fact, the moment they get down the flight of stairs to them they're each handed a plate of raspberry cheesecake. "Oh my, my favorite!" She takes a bite and sighs in content, letting the delicious dessert sit on her tongue.

She swallows and looks to Alyx. "Recently they've been trying new recipies, and they've all been so good. This here has always been my favorite though, followed by their chucolate cale." She takes another bite with a smile. "I grew up eating sweets, and it's need gotten old."

View user profile

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:25 am

Princess
Princess

It seemed like they were heading towards the kitchens, first. Either Gwynevere had decided to ignore what Alyx said, or had agreed with him without telling him. He didn't know for sure, and as this was not his domain, he didnt have the slightest idea how to make sure of it.

As the two Quincies descended down the stairs, the smell of a fully staffed and cooking kitchen flooded Alyx's nose and he began to tear up lightly, though he fought it with all his might. The moment they touched down, and were each handed a plate of raspberry cheesecake, Alyx couldn't hold back all the way as a few tears ran down his cheek, but he tried to play it off like it was totally natural and fine and he definitely wasn't thinking about his mother's home cooked meals or anything.

The cheesecake was delicious. Alyx had wiped away his tears as he ate it, and letting it sit on his tongue he enjoyed it more than he'd ever enjoyed any other cheesecake. Then again... the only cheesecake he'd ever had was store-bought, it made total sense that it'd be better when homemade by a chef who knows what they're doing as opposed to a factory somewhere in Virginia that just pumps them out day in and day out like they're nothing more than a sticker on a prize wheel anyone can win because they have no originality no uniqueness and every time you buy one its the exact same as the last time you bought one and holy shit he was even rambling inside his own head now.

Shaking his head to gather himself, Alyx smiled at Gwynevere as he placed his now empty plate down, and stuffed his hands into his pockets.

"What next?"
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:54 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
She took note of the male''s wet eyelids, however said nothing. Asking might lead to stirring up feelings he wasn't exactly ready to handle. "Well, from the kitchens we will be heading to the living quarters. It's quite extensive, so I'll only show you a few rooms. It's meant to house a vast population, after all." She'd walk with th male out of the kitchens, guiding him through the quite empty halls of Silbern towards the East Wing. She'd remain silent unless otherwise spoken to.

The marble and silver walls were full of paintings and decoration, so at least the lack of people allowed for an unobstructed view of the building. The windows were graced by red silk sheets of the finest quality, embroidered with golden thread in a vine-like patern. Silence wasn't wally her thing, so after too long she decides to ask a question. "Alyx, what are your living quarters like back in the human world?"

View user profile

on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:50 am

Princess
Princess

Every room of Silbern was so carefully and meticulously constructed, it almost felt like he was inside a video game. Real life didn't have this level of detail in everything, from the perfectly smooth walls carved from solid marble to the almost artificially crafted silk sheets covering the windows. It felt surreal, absolutely and undeniably surreal... Alyx was in utter awe at everything, so much so that he legitimately didn't hear Gwynevere's words when she said them, but processed the question a moment later and snapped back to reality.

"Absolutely nothing like this, I can assure you of that much." He stated, his handreaching out towards the wall but staying just millimeters away, forcing himself not to actually touch it in fear that it would all collapse like a house of cards. "It's... a pretty standard house... I live alone now, so it's just my bedroom, the kitchen, the bathroom, and the living room. No need for anything else, really." Alyx didn't know what else to say, simply looking at the perfect craftsmanship of everything he was seeing.

"I don't know that I can even see the rest of your castle, Gwynevere. This is... this is too much." He backed away lightly, shaking his head. "Please take me back home. It's too perfect... it's actually giving me a headache trying to process it."
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile
#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum