Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Quincy Meeting

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:12 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
She gives a small nod of her head, her smile resting a bit. "That is good, your control over Spiritial Energy is at quite a high level. It will make teaching your first lesson easier." She takes a step inside the portal. "Follow me, I will take you to the training grounds that I myself used back when I was just a small child." She moves forward, her body seeming to take on a blue tint just like the grand city in the distance as seen through the portal. She gives the male a few moments to step through before turning to face west. "If I'm correct..."

She starts heading right in, the branches of trees and leaves on the bushes for some reason not trying to stick to her clothing as she passes through. It was only a few minutes of walking before she was where she wanted to be, a large clearing of nothing but grass and training dummies. They were all riddled with holes, all of different sizes. "Ah, this will do." She looks back towards the boy, who she hopes had followed ber. "Tell me, did your grandfather teach you how to use Licht Regen?"

View user profile

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:22 pm

Princess
Princess

Alyx smiled lightly as Gwynevere complimented him, following her through Silbern. The forest was beautiful, unnaturally so but also very natural; it was difficult to describe, but Alyx felt like he was home while feeling like it was on an Alien Planet. Everything was gorgeous, and as they arrived as the training grounds that Gwynevere herself once used, Alyx prepared himself.

"My father didn't teach me anything," Alyx said with a small smile, "My Grandfather, on the other hand, did." A small chuckle escaped as he pointed out Gwynevere's minor lapse, before he nodded to her. "Yeah, I know how to use Licht Regen."

Alyx went to form his bow, but found that it took almost no effort; he assumed that Silbern, being the home of the Quincies, was flooded with reishi particles. It was still a bit of a surprise, at just how easy it was to form his bow here, but he tried to not show his surprise on his face (he was failing; it was completely shocked). Gathering himself together, Alyx stood in front of Gwynevere facing the training dummies as he gathered his energy, pulling his bow back before unleashing hundreds of arrows almost simultaneously; Licht Regen was fired off.

"I can use Letz Still, too," He calmly stated as he dematerialized his bow, moving his arm back and forth in a circle. He hadn't been practicing his Quincy stuff much lately, preferring to play video games instead, but he did remember how to use them. "Do you want me to show you, to prove it?" Alyx's smile was genuine, almost like a son bragging to his mom.
technique log
Licht Regen - A quincy who has mastered this ability is capable of firing a giant wave of hundreds of quincy arrows at full power all at once. Where as normally a quincy can fire several dozen arrows quickly this ability exceeds that usual limit. This is able to be done once per two posts.

View user profile

on Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:49 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
She chuckles and gives his shoulder a light pat. "It's okay, I believe you. I would like to see you use it though." She had watched the male use Licht Regen and it impressed her. It was flawless, though his aim could use a little work. Some of the targets had arrows next to them instead of in them. "Show me your Letzt Stil, and then I want you to try Ransōtengai. If you're up to it, I'd like to see how you do with using Silver Tubes as well."

Of course, as with anyone young she'd need to offer something interesting that he'd like to see. "If you do so, I will show you my Letzt Stil and Vollstandig." As it is, he probably hasn't seen her bow yet. She giggles at the thought of ow he'd react to her Dragonslayer Greatbow. Truly, it was what she took most pride in as a Quincy, as any Quincy should in their bow.

As she spoke the male's arrows would already begin to dissolve back into the environment. The dummies would begin the long process of self-repair.

View user profile

on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:40 am

Princess
Princess

Alyx shook his head to Gwynevere, shrugging his shoulders lightly.

"I know of the technique, but I can't use it. My Grandfather never got the chance to teach it to me."

Finishing his words, Alyx channeled his spiritual power and ascended into Letz Still, his eyes glowing bright as they were flooded with reiatsu, remembering the feeling of taking off his glove for the first time. It wasn't quite as impactful as that was, but it was as close as it would ever get. He glanced towards the glove he was wearing on his other hand and smiled; one day, he'd know it was time to take that off, too. Not yet, though.

What he did decide to do, though, was show Gwynevere something else he could do. A modification of Licht Regen, a unique skill he developed.

Using Arcane Shift to teleport exactly five feet away from Gwynevere, he aimed at the training dummies once more and began to charge his reiatsu into the bow, which manifested instantly and slowly began to solidify, rather than the fractured appearance it normally took on.
technique log
ARCANE SHIFT
Arcane Shift lets Alyx teleport 5ft in any direction, once every 4 posts. This technique is instantaneous, but the limited range allows only minor dodges or combination attacks. The 5ft that Alyx teleports is constant and exact; he cannot go less or more than 5ft at once.

TRUE SHOT BARRAGE [charging]
Alyx takes one post to charge and gather all the reishi he can, focusing the energy into his bow, which begins to glow red, as opposed to its' normal blue. After charging for one post, Alyx can hold this technique for up to 3 posts (though he cannot fire any other techniques during this), and Alyx can fire off a super charged Licht Regen, where each arrow is just as strong as normal, but the total number of arrows fired is multiplied by five. This technique can be used only after the one post charge, and has a five post cooldown before Alyx can charge it up again.

View user profile

on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:58 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
A small nod of her head was her responce to his statement. She watches as he enters Letzt Stil, smiling a bit at a memory of hers coming from when she too first learned how to access it. 'Gwyndolin was do happy for me, he had our cooks make me a cake to celebrate.' The thought makes her smile into one of nostalgia and acceptance. It was hard to think of her little brother, even to this very day, but she had long come to terms with his demise.

She watches as the male is about to show off another of his abilities, from the build up it looked like Licht Regen. 'Maybe he can do something different with it, like my Arrow Burst?'

She decides to call up to the male. "You're doing great, Alyx!" Maybe the vote of confidence would help him fire off the technique better? In any case, she was really anticipating the outcome. That, and for once she had the urge to show off.

View user profile

on Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:47 am

Princess
Princess

As the reishi continued to be gathered, Alyx felt like the technique was ready to be used much earlier than normal. He signed it off to being in Silbern, again, where the reishi was much more accessible, and prepared to fire the True Shot Barrage. Gwynevere's vote of confidence made him smile; she really was like a mother, or maybe just a big sister, but either way she was supportive in a way he wasn't used to.

Alyx began to pull back on his bow, noticing the power leaking from the now solid object as it cried to be let loose. He took careful aim this time, knowing what was going to happen and knowing he'd missed several arrows from his regular Licht Regen, and after about three seconds of aiming, Alyx released the string of his bow.

Immediately, Licht Regen began as normal; after about three hundred arrows though it didn't seem to stop. They just kept coming. True Shot Barrage multiplied the total arrows shot with Licht Regen by Five, meaning it was quite a large number considering the already several hundred he'd shot with Licht Regen itself, but eventually it died down as Alyx descended from Letz Still and smiled at Gwynevere, placing his hand in his pocket.
technique log
ARCANE SHIFT
Arcane Shift lets Alyx teleport 5ft in any direction, once every 4 posts. This technique is instantaneous, but the limited range allows only minor dodges or combination attacks. The 5ft that Alyx teleports is constant and exact; he cannot go less or more than 5ft at once.

TRUE SHOT BARRAGE
Alyx takes one post to charge and gather all the reishi he can, focusing the energy into his bow, which begins to glow red, as opposed to its' normal blue. After charging for one post, Alyx can hold this technique for up to 3 posts (though he cannot fire any other techniques during this), and Alyx can fire off a super charged Licht Regen, where each arrow is just as strong as normal, but the total number of arrows fired is multiplied by five. This technique can be used only after the one post charge, and has a five post cooldown before Alyx can charge it up again.

View user profile

on Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:12 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"That is certainly an impressive technique." She praises, giving him a small pat on his head. "I think it is only fair that I show you my Letzt Stil." Wordlessly she enters her release, her eyes glowing for a few seconds from the spike in power. A single wing forms over her right shoulderblade, and her Spiritual Energy would glow brighter, something that would be shown with her bow. Speaking of which... "And this-" She holds out her left hand for it to materialize, all six feet of it. "-Is my bow." She aims it forward while drawing back the thick blue string. "Licht Regen." Just like with the male, her bow fires off hundreds of arrows in a matter of seconds. The difference being that her arrows were nearly the size of spears. Each one of her hundreds of arrows found their mark, turning many of the wooden dummies into pincushions.

"Licht Regen is a powerful ability, great for overwhelming opponents. It is especially deadly if you can hone your accuracy with it." She remembers the many long days she would have to practice that technique over and over again until her arms had perfect muscle memory on how to control and focus every shot of her Licht Regen. "Would you like me to teach you Ransōtengai then?"

View user profile

on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:28 pm

Princess
Princess

Once again, Gwynevere managed to make Alyx feel like a kid again. Everything she did was motherly, and yet Alyx couldn't decide if he was seeing her as a mother or a sister. Once again trying to put those thoughts out of his head and focus on the situation at hand, Alyx looked at Gwynevere just in time to see her enter Letzt Stil without even delay. The wing over her right shoulder was beautifully perfect, and the gigantic bow in her left hand was reminiscient of a larger version of his Grandfather's.

Since she had also determined to show Alyx her Licht Regen, Alyx took a step back as it began to fire off. Immediately Alyx noted the differences; while Alyx had increased the number of arrows he could fire, Gwynevere had increased the size of her arrows to spears. It was certainly impressive, and her accuracy was obviously better than his with not a single arrow missing its target.

"That's... as impressive as anything else I've ever seen." Alyx tried to play off his total bewilderment, placing his hands in his pockets and just watching for a few moments until Gwynevere spoke again, offering to teach him the Ransoutengai. "I... I don't actually know what it does, to know if I want to learn it. I know of it, and I know it was meant to help older Quincy still fight, but... I guess you can show me, and we'll see how long it takes me to grasp."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:44 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
"Well, Ransōtengai can be used in a number of situations. Say someone uses something to paralyze one of your limbs or even most of your body, you'd be able to use Ransōtengai to continue moving those parts of the body. That, or maybe someone were to cup the tendons in your arms and legs, same thing applies. You may not always need it, but it is good to know Ransōtengai on the off chance you do." She exits Letzt Stil, though keeps her massive bow out in her left hand. She raises up her right, just hanging it up there. A full second passes before threads made of blue Spiritual Particles wrap tightly around her extended limb. "You don't need nerves or muscles to control this, only your mind. Which is why you'd need to be careful, because these strands are what would move your limbs. You'd need to be able to use them as well as your own muscles." She deactivates the ability, the strands disapearing as a result. "What do you think? I'm sure it won't take you too long to master. You've done so well already, after all." She says praisingly.

View user profile

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:32 pm

Princess
Princess

Alyx watched as the strings of spiritual particles began to wrap around her extended limb; string theory confirmed? Gwynevere would go on to explain the technique a bit, explaining when it was useful for any Quincy to know, and complimented Alyx on his ability to grasp things quickly. He pondered it for a bit, but ultimately shook his head lightly.

"It definitely seems like a useful technique," he shrugged his shoulders, "But I dont think I'm ready for that yet. I've never actually been in a fight, and while I have these powers, I... haven't actually used them effectively, yet." He wondered, for a moment, if Gwynevere would catch on to what he was saying, but ultimately just confessed. "I... haven't killed a Hollow yet." Rasoutengai would be useful, certainly, but if things continued at their current pace he wouldn't ever need to use it.

Gwynevere would likely be surprised by the thought, but Alyx kinda just shrugged his shoulders again. His grandpa had always taken care of it, and after he died... Alyx hadn't really left home much. Mostly just playing video games in his room and talking with people online. He didn't have a job, he didn't go to college, there wasn't much Alyx actually did that was productive for himself, but learning Rasoutengai seemed like it would be a giant waste of Gwynevere's time, at least until he had some actual experience as a Quincy.
technique log
N/A

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum