Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Quincy Meeting

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:03 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
The Silbern portal was humming softly from having been used but a moment ago. It was situated just out back of an abandoned and condemned bar. Normally, it would only be open because a Quincy was trying to enter. In this case however, it is because Gwynevere had left. It had been many, many years since she had left the comforts and security of her home- the last time having been when her people went to war against the Shinigami.

She had a feeling that one of her kind was looking for her, or maybe just to find Silbern. "They should be able to sense me... I think I will wait." The tall woman walks over to warped wooden crate, and takes a seat upon the cracking surface. The portal closes up, meaning she would have to open it back up again when she wants to go back. It was a good thing she wasn't seen by the public, her outfit would probably be a bit too revealing to this modern age.

The skies overhead were clouded, however they were bright and were not about to start raining. It was spring, so the temperature was a little chilly. The wind chill is what would make someone wear a jacket. Gwynevere does no such thing, thanks to her Spirit Energy she didn't feel cold at all. So she'd be fine waiting it was a peaceful enough day out today.

View user profile

on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:12 am

Princess
Princess

What the fuck was that.

A surge of energy somewhere to the West was all that Alyx could identify. The source was definitely Quincy in nature, but he didn't know much more than that. Since he had no one to help train his Quincy powers anymore, he had been slacking off on them and focusing on video games instead. Whoever this was, he needed to find them and find out more about his heritage; maybe they could even help train him, and killing Hollows was more fun than most video games he played, though there were some exceptions.

Saving his game, Alyx closed out of NieR:Automata and pushed his chair back, pulling on his shoes and grabbing his phone, walking out the door as he placed his headphones in his ears. As he stepped out into the bright sunlight hidden behind clouds, there were only two things on his mind: Trying not to cry, and finding that Quincy source. He'd been playing so much NieR:Automata lately that he'd already gotten through all five major endings, even though the game was released only a few days ago, and he needed to not cry over them, especially since none of his friends had been playing it yet so he couldn't talk to them about any of it, since he didn't want to spoil them.

Walking to the West, Alyx Ziegler kept his focus on the Quincy spirit energy source, tracking it down while listening to his phone's music. Upon finding an abandoned and condemned bar, Alyx looked around him to make sure no one was watching as he slipped inside through the back door, though he was slightly confused as to how and why he knew that door would be open. Inside there was a... voluptuous woman sitting on a warped crate, and he blushed heavily.

"Um... h-hi there. Are... you a Quincy?" He asked the question innocently enough, but he could tell by their energy that they were a quincy, and the question was more intended as an ice-breaker because what the fuck was he doing.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:10 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
A motherly smile was what first came of his greeting. "No need to be nervous, child." She stands up, and with a few smooth brushing motions of her hand removes the pesky bits of dust and wooden splinters that decided to cling to her skirt. "I am a Quincy, just like you are. My name is Gwynevere Sunborne, and yours?" She found it adorable that he blushed from simply looking at her, cute even. A few others around Silbern had reacted the same way upon seeing her for the first time, and it never seemed to get old to witness.

After giving him time to answer she decided to pose her own question. "So why is it you have come here, do you seek to learn more of your heritage as a Quincy?" On a serious note, she felt what she could of the boy's Spiritual Pressure and was impressed with how refined it felt. He must have had a wonderful teacher, but maybe he seeks to learn more. His answer would enlighten her about that possible path to their conversation.

View user profile

on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:23 am

Princess
Princess

"Um... yeah, my name's Alyx Ziegler."

Social interaction was a difficult concept to grasp for the neophyte Quincy. He was so used to online interactions and playing his games, that actual face-to-face interaction was completely... different, to him. He looked away from Gwynevere for just a moment, trying to gather himself before he returned to answering her question.

"I, uh... don't actually know. I felt your Spiritual Energy from my house, and wanted to investigate. Ever since my Grandfather died, ... I don't know anyone else who's a Quincy..." He looked away again, though this time to steel himself from the memories that came rushing onward. His Grandfather was an amazing person, but to die of a Heart Attack after getting revenge on his family being murdered by those filthy Hollows... Alyx inhaled deeply and turned to Gwynevere once more.

"I'm sorry, I'm... really not that... good?... at this. I'm ... really not good at anything, I guess, except video games." In an attempt to somewhat show off, Alyx manifested his bow, taking on the same fractured appearance it always does on the back of his hand as he pulled it back horizontally, though he didn't fire the arrow. "I can do this much, and I've already undergone the training with the Sanrei glove... my Grandfather helped me take it off 'n stuff too, so... I don't really know where to go from here. That was all he knew, and it's all ingrained in my head at this point."

He dematerialized the bow and placed his hands in his pockets, after taking his headphones out and draping them around his neck. What could Gwynevere Sunborne actually teach him?
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:59 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Her smile never faltered as she listened to him speak. She was patient and waited politely until he seemed finished before responding. "It's okay, young one. I too lost a family member I really cared for. Granted, it was many years ago... but I understand." She walks over and gingerly places a hand on top of his head. "There is much more to learn, not only of our techniques but of our history."

Grey clouds start to roll in, bringing with them a light rain storm. The rain starts soaking into the unprotected building, and a small drop drips down her back, making her jump a bit. "Oh my...! That was certainly unexpected."

Focus back on the boy, she goes to finish her statement. "I am more than willing to teach, should you be willing to learn, Alyx." Her smile was motherly, and practically radiated care and affection.

View user profile

on Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:17 pm

Princess
Princess

For some reason, it felt almost... natural... to talk to her. Alyx felt like he could go on for hours about everything he'd learned and everything he knew of regarding the Quincies and their history, but he knew he didn't have to. Not with Gwynevere. He knew that he could talk for hours about anything, but Gwynevere made him feel like she was actually interested regarding what he had to say. He still stopped, though, and smiled when she stated she understood, and all but accepted him into the... organization?... of Quincies that she clearly had behind her. This meeting was, under no circumstance, left to chance; there was a reason Alyx met her.

He smiled when a drop of water landed on Gwynevere's back and she jumped, showing that she was still normal like anyone else. With the offer to teach out in the open, Alyx nodded just once.

"I would love to learn. I don't know what there is left to learn, but I want to learn it anyway. Where do you live? I can take the train if it's too far to walk." Alyx had no method of transportation to himself, relying instead on the public transportation offered to anyone. He winced lightly when he felt a hollow's presence nearby, but was confused when it disappeared. "Are there... more of us nearby? I thought I sensed a Hollow just now, but..." he trailed off, looking to the West, but sensed nothing else. Was he wrong, or were they already dispatched? How many Quincies were there, that Alyx didn't know about, living in his own city? This was getting complex.

"Oh, before I forget," Alyx pulled out a small card and handed it over to Gwynevere. "My cell and email are on there, if you want to talk. I... do better when there's not... face to face involved." He blushed lightly, looking away as he was suddenly too embarassed to look at Gwynevere at all.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:27 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
The boy before her reminded her so much of her little brother. His shy-ness, awkward with conversation and easily embarrassed. It was adorable to her. She removes her hand from his head so she could grab the paper he was handing her. "Oh, I'm sorry to say but Silbern doesn't have any outside comunication with your world. You see..." She turns away from the boy and towards the wall hiding the portal. She raises one of her hands and places it again the wall. She feeds it just a small bit of her Spiritual Energy, that being enough to identify her as a Quincy and opening it. A swirling blue mass revealing in the distance a majestic castle that looks to have been preserved from the medieval period. Silbern was much older, however.

She turns back to the child that was with her. "I do not think there are more nearby, our race scattered many years ago. I think it was one of the Shinigami who dispatched that Hollow." Just thinking about those things gave her a shiver. "It is good that you hold no love for those... things. Hollows are our enemies down to the cellular level."

She remembers her first time seeing a hollow. It was chained up and brought into Silbern for her to use as battle practice. Under the supervision of her mentors, she fought that Hollow for nearly a full three hours before it died. She was weaker then, and wasn't as skilled as she was now. If she was to run into a similar Hollow today, she was sure it wouldn't survive one single shot of hers. "So Alyx, would you like to come with me for your first lesson? After we can return here so you may return to where you're living." It was a polite offer, she wasn't strong-arming him on the least and he was very open to day no. She would never become her father, not after what she had to do to end his reign.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:25 am

Princess
Princess

Woah, a portal? This was feeling oddly like a video game. People couldn't just open portals to other realms and shit... could they? Did his Grandfather open portals like this, and he just never noticed? It was hard to say, but he'd have to keep it in mind for later. Right now, he needed to pay more attention to the castle inside the portal as he listened to Gwynevere's words; they reminded him of his mother, but a much more understanding version. Someone who didn't just want him to get good grades and learn, someone who wanted him to understand and want to learn.

"Can... you open these portals anywhere, or are they pre-determined? And, can you teach me to open them, so I can come and go? If... Silbern?... doesn't have outside communication to my world, then I won't stay there, but I could see myself being there rather often, as long as I can come and go at will." Alyx decided to peak his head through the portal, observing the castle and the forest that surrounded it, while he thought about Gwynevere's statement regarding the Quincy, the Hollow, and the Shinigami.

"They killed my family," Alyx looked down to the ground, relaxing his shoulders as he remembered, "My mom, my dad, my sister... my Grandfather took out at least a hundred of them in revenge, but... in the end, a heart attack took him down. I guess we're not above that kind of stuff, huh?" For a brief moment, the thought of why Gwynevere wasn't there to protect his family did cross his mind, but... he knew that there was no point in harboring that ill-will, so he dismissed the thought and looked back to Gwynevere. He'd go with her, if he could come back whenever he wanted to.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:02 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Her smile remained there, comforting and without force. She didn't falter once at what he had said. She sticks the piece of paper he had given her gently into her sash for later, maybe she could look into what technology has advanced into in the World of the Living.

"Of course you can leave as you please. In fact, I'll show you how to open this portal yourself. Sadly, you can't open this portal anywhere but here. As of right now, this is the only one." That was a topic for a later discussion. For the moment she turns back and faces the portal. The glowing blue rim glowing and swirling with energy. Silbern waits just on the other side, giving a silent call for all Quincy to one day return. She places her hand on the wall just beside the portal, and just as before feeds a sliver of her Spiritual Energy into it. The portal closes shut, leaving an empty wall. "Try doing what I just did. Anyone who has Quincy powers can open this portal. Consider this your first lesson, entry into Silbern."

View user profile

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:44 pm

Princess
Princess

Her smile was... reassuring. It felt like, to Alyx, as long as Gwynevere was smiling, there was nothing to worry about. Anything he could think of to freak out over, it would melt away as steel beams under jet fuel. Alyx knew he wasn't attracted to Gwynevere, it wasn't lust that fueled his desire to make her happy, it was more like a motherly affection that he yearned for; his mother was good to him, but she was dead. Gwynevere was alive, healthy, and well. Gwynevere could also fend for herself if a Hollow were to come bursting through the door right now; Gwynevere wouldn't die on him. She wouldn't leave him.

Okay, enough thinking about his mother and the potential replacement in his heart; he needed to focus on what she was saying and doing, because that actually mattered. Not his dead mother. The portal.

So, Alyx could open the portal whenever he wanted to, but he couldn't move it around. That was better than nothing, he determined, but it'd be a small pain in the butt to come all the way to this particular bar when he wanted to go to Silbern. That was a topic for a later discussion though, as he watched Gwynevere place her hand on the wall beside the portal and pour her Spiritual Energy into it, closing it.

Anyone who has Quincy powers can open this portal. Alyx, for some reason beyond his realm of reasoning, committed that particular line to memory as he placed his hand in the same spot that Gwynevere did, closing his eyes as he tried to imagine him pouring his soul into the wall directly. It was odd, but it felt natural as the portal opened up, revealing Silbern in all its' beautiful glory through the glowing blue rim.

...glowing blue rim? Alyx tried to snuff out the thoughts that, if he went through the portal, it'd be orange on the other side; not everything is a game dammit, stop thinking with portals! It was just a blue rim, a color probably randomly chosen, and it certainly wasn't because of a game developed by Valve. Stop it, Alyx.

"That... felt so natural." Was all he could say, as he waited for Gwynevere to guide him into Silbern, not wanting to go first and be rude.
technique log
N/A

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum