Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:37 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Apparently Emiko had wandered into Hueco Mundo, and Mei had trailed after her.. This was only the first of their many dumb-decisions at this point, but it was the main one that cemented all that followed, and ended any hopes they may have had at survival.. Ika was a wanderer, going to visit Graven to discuss something when he felt them, and had a sly little plan.. Stirring the pot wouldn't be very hard, and hell, he had a Shinigami contact he had gotten some info from when they visited town.. Ika slid near them, using Bakudo 26 to conceal himself, before sneaking up on the child, launching a strike at her which was blocked, but only by Mei's spine. Needless to say these two were now in peril, and Ika had them bound with Kidou, and would thusly drag them along with him..

The girl screamed, but what the heck did Ika care?... He had more important things to worry about, like where was that Noz boy's male box located... Should he send them in coffins?.. Body bags?.. Trash bags?.. Should he just send the heads or the entirety of the corpses.. Such questions would certainly requisite answers, but he understood them taking some time to be answered.. He would need to plan this if he wanted to do it correctly, and it was at this point that he once more bitch-smacked Graven's secretary aside (Presuming the usual bullshit she gives him) and dropped the bodies at Graven's feet. "I propose a plan, old friend.." The little girl spoke with her smoler (ha ha ha) British accent and cried, which prompted Ika to punt her in the head, knocking her thoroughly unconscious. "Let's talk, eh?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:35 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0473#words
0000#blood

#tier0-2

©2013 caliburn

Graven was lounging in his Throne Room, where he spent about two hours every day listening to the complaints of anyone seeking his council. It got boring, repetitive, and annoying at times, but it was necessary for a good leader to listen to his subordinates. This was, of course, when Hana said some choice words to someone outside the room and squeaked, a light thump accompanying her impact with the wall. Sniffing the air, Graven sat forward, awake once more. Ika was here, with two Shinigami. This was going to be interesting.

When Ika brought in what looked and smelled like a mother and daughter, the older of the two wearing the Haori of the Fourth Division Captain, Graven's eyes widened slightly. His talk of a plan was intriguing, but the moment he kicked the young girl in the head the Espada would frown lightly. He recognized the woman, as they had met briefly during the Fourth Great War, as the Shinigami called the brutal conflict. If he remembered correctly, she had been a Fourth Seat at the time, somewhat afraid to have been confronted by the Cero Espada himself. Mei Tsaki...She was an interesting conversationalist, that was certain, and he held a certain fondness for the girl. The child smelled enough like her that it could be guaranteed that it was her daughter, and to see someone so small and helpless kicked needlessly was something he couldn't agree with. He could guess what they were there for, sitting in Las Noches pinned with Kido, but he was...reluctant to oblige.

"Ika, I would like to ask you exactly why you have brought THAT Captain-Class Shinigami into the heart of Las Noches, along with her daughter. I can imagine what your idea is, and if it were anyone else I'd agree without a shadow of a doubt. Captain Tsaki, however, is a veteran of the Gotei forces that fought against the Espada in the Realms' last bout of...infighting. She has certainly moved up in the world since then, but her tenacity certainly earned my respect. I hope you can understand why I would be hesitant to forget this fact so readily, especially when killing healers and pups is against both my morals and those few rules that warfare has garnered. Please, explain."

His monotone was normal, but there was an undercurrent of intrigue and another emotion that almost couldn't be placed. Almost. He clearly wasn't happy, and the tide of barely-restricted reiatsu was lashing out angrily as the only physical evidence of his true emotions could be seen in the narrowing of his eyes, and the light frown that was still on his face. He could handle the killing of someone he respected, as long as there was a reason for it, but an innocent child being treated like that was truly barbaric.
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:36 am

Vizard
Vizard
Graven was such a god damn pussy dude.. He didn't like what Ika did to the kid? Tough shit. The Cero Espada questioned him and Ika couldn't help but shoot back sarcastically in his direction with a light eye roll, "christ Graven, I just thought they might be a good group to bring over for some tea and biscuits action, that alright by you yeah?" Ika shook his head again before continuing, "Also, let me get this straight. You're telling your ally from that war, that you're skeptical about harming an enemy from that war and.. Please explain why I'm supposed to hear any of this and not think a little less of you in regards to getting shit done? Come on now Graven, we both know better." Ika sat down and smacked the woman awake before putting out his lit cigarette in her eye. Her screams were.. Arousing to him.. He grinned from ear to ear as she did.. "Ahh.. Gotta love the sound Graven.. Regardless, my plan is rather simple.."

Ika stood up, before punting the woman back to sleep.. Then he turned to face Graven, "We're going to send a message to the Gotei 13 about what becomes of their Captains when they come here.."

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:36 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0919#words
0000#blood

#tier0-2
#hornywolf

©2013 caliburn

Graven's frown lessened and his reiatsu calmed slightly, but he still seemed disgruntled about what was going on until a laugh could be heard echoing through the Throne Room, and a low, sultry voice could be heard coming towards them from behind. "Ika-kun, don't be so harsh on Graven. He's a sentimental puppy at heart, and doesn't like getting bad news like this. That doesn't mean that he isn't being whiny, though. Probably doesn't help that he has a thing for a pretty face, and a soft spot for blondes. Then again...So do I!"

The speaker made herself known as she walked around the two prisoners. Ika would recognize her as the woman that often sat against Graven's knee, the one that he referred to as his mate. Kneeling next to Mei, she would lift her unconscious face and cover the left side with a single long, slow lick, starting from the jawline and moving up over the recently-ruined eye up to the hair line. Licking her lips, the busty woman would turn towards Ika and introduce herself. "I don't think we've actually met in person before. My name is Alyss. I was...sealed away for quite a while. Too long, if I'm completely honest. So much built-up frustrations...So, while I try not to have to do this too often, I'm not entirely against sending a message. We ought to accentuate the fact that we're Hollows, in this case..."

The almost-predatory glance she gave Graven at that point made the Cero Espada growl low in his throat, and get up from his throne to stalk down next to her with slanted eyes and a smirk. Drawing his Zanpakuto, he would flinch in an almost indiscernible manner as he stabbed the child through the heart in her sleep, withdrawing the blade to bleed her out faster. No need to drag out her suffering. The Captain, however..."Alyss, what exactly are you planning on doing here? I don't think I follo-!"

What caused the normally-calm exterior of the oldest Arrancar to shift to one of surprise, combined with a slight trickle of blood to come out of his right nostril? Simple, really. His mate had woken the Captain of the Fourth Division from her slumbering state once more, only to whisper in her ear, pull down her Shihakusho and Haori to reveal the crook between her neck and her shoulder, only to bite it. Straddling her lap and waist, Alyss increased the pressure enough to cause cries of pain-and dare she say, pleasure-as blood started to run from the mark. Lapping it up with half-lidded eyes, leaving slight kisses along the wound, the sound of bells came forth as she laughed at her lifelong mate's expression. Kissing Mei, she forced her tongue down her throat before biting her lip and sucking on the wound once more, reveling in the increased flow of blood from Graven's sensitive muzzle. Winking at him, she began speaking once more as she got back into a standing position, pushing the imprisoned Captain to the floor with her foot. "Later, Graven...For now, we need the Shinigami to think that she was having...conjugal visits, and they got a little out of hand. Hollow saliva makes it more believable, and rubs insult into injury. Literally."

Flipping her foot along the restrained Shinigami's uniform, she opened it to reveal a lovely form. Oh, she was going to enjoy this...Lowering herself back down and pinning the girl even further than the Bakudo could, she began to kiss, lick, and bite her way all the way down the girl's body, relishing in the whimpering coming from her throat. Leaving a few little nips along the inside of her thighs and a little *ahem* higher, she forced another kiss out of the bound woman before lowering her mouth to her throat, biting harder than she had been. A lot harder. Jerking her neck a couple of times in a manner reminiscent of the lioness she became upon her death, she swallowed a couple of times to ensure that the blood wouldn't spill everywhere and make too much of a mess. Standing up and licking her lips, Alyss turned to Graven, who seemed as if he was about to pass out. "Mark the bodies with something meaningful, sweetie. I'll be waiting in the palace when you're done!"

As his mate walked away with a damnable sway in her hips, Graven wiped his face with a handkerchief he pulled from a pocket. He seemed to be slightly out of it when he tossed it to the side and picked his Zanpakuto back up from where it had dropped next to him when he'd fallen on his ass in shock. Shaking his head, he turned Mei's corpse over to reveal her unblemished back as he muttered under his breath. All Ika would be able to catch was a few words that sounded something like-"Damned bisexual cat...

Using his Zanpakuto, Graven began to carve English in an elegant font in the former Shinigami Captain's lower back and lumbar. It appeared to be something out of an old poem, reading "Quoth the Raven...". Moving on to the daughter's body, he finished the sentence in the same spot, tearing aside her little kimono to get to it. "Nevermore.".

Standing up once more, the Cero Espada held out his Zanpakuto to Ika. "Anything you want to add? Might as well use mine, considering yours is a little...distinctive. It'd make a better saw, to be honest."
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:12 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Some sultry voice, oh the girl he bitch-slapped earlier, came in the room with some rather uniquely comical things to say.. "I don't need reinforcement to know that Graven is being a shamed little puppy, that's hardly the problem, also.. We're not friends, I just bitch-slapped you across the room specifically because we are NOT friends. Please do not confuse things.. I like Graven when he's not being a pussy-cat. I don't like you on most occasions."

The woman became awfully personal with the females before introducing herself, it was rather weird, and Ika couldn't help but think people would probably be reading about this someday in disgust. "Oh Graven kept you locked away in the closet eh? Graven you naughty boy, what dark things did you plan with this woman!" She mentioned her pent-up frustrations and the fact that she was excited to drive home the point that they were Hollows, and Ika couldn't help but smile gleefully, "I will say you're certainly moving up my list of preference around here, hell Graven, she's already on equal ground to you!"

Graven stabbed the child in the chest, clearly having puncture the heart and Ika sighed, "A pity, it could've been a fun thing to play with but whatever, your pity once again is so limiting.." He then watched as Alyss had her way with the former Captain, biting her and straddling her as one might.. It.. Was a bit much in regards to what point they planned on sending but nonetheless Ika looked on, clearly amused by what was taking place. The woman then planned out exactly what they would do, and Ika couldn't help but smirk ever so slightly. She was better at this than Graven was then again.. That wasn't as shocking as it probably SHOULD be..

Graven seemed to be in shock from the little display his lovely wife was putting on and Ika couldn't help but cackle with relative glee, "Oh this is great, the Wolf of Hueco Mundo outdone by his own Pussy-Cat." Emphasis on the first part of that might I add, come on now Graven, where's your color? There's usually a little more red to that skin of yours.. What happened to it?.." Ika cackled wildly until the Cero Espada lifted his Zan and approached the former Captain now corpse that was Mei Tsaki. "Time to get to the fun part eh?.."

Ika sighed as the man carved the famous quote from the Raven into the two-bodies... "Care if I borrow that?" If granted Ika would take the mans Zanpakuto and carve something to the effect of "Sleeping with the enemy" into Mei's head, and "Sleeping with the damned" into Emiko's.. He then made a swing with it, measuring the arc of the blade and the swing.. "Pretty nice Zan there Graven... Good work too might I add.. Know what's next?.."

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:36 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

#tier0-2
0000#words
0000#blood
#graven
#
©2013 lexie
Graven chuckled as Ika carved his messages into the bodies before testing out his Zanpakuto. Nodding at Ika's question, he piped in with an interesting inflection in his voice, one that implied that he wasn't quite over what had just happened with his mate. Or, rather, one that implied that he was looking forward to when all of this was over for more...obvious reasons than disliking the killing of innocents. At least his mind was in the game for the most part. "We deliver. I've had to do this once or twice before, but never with a Shinigami Captain. This'll be interesting. Do we know who her husband is?"

Looking up at Ika, the "color" was definitely back, his eyes glowing with their usual power. As he waited for the answer, Hana Bira came in, nervous as all Hell around the Vizard in the room, before she passed her King a couple of bags and used Sonido to get out of the Throne Room as quickly as possible. Alyss had definitely thought of everything. Unrolling the two duffel bags, he noted that they were plain white, embroidered in black with the mark of the Cero Espada, the same gothic 0 that was tattooed on his chest. It drove the point home, that they were found in Hueco Mundo, in Las Noches. Along with the bags was a note, short, simple, and cryptic at the same time. What was written? "Cat and mouse never ends well..."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:00 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The Espada chuckled a bit as Ika carved his messages into the corpses with his Zanpakuto, and with a wry smile after testing Ika would return the blade to it's owner..The man spoke up and in his voice Ika heard the concern, the moral dilemma, the strife, the tumultuous nature of the affair that he had just witnessed.. He felt the returning humanity and Ika knew it would be the mans undoing if he did not end such thoughts in time, but for now?.. He was more concerned with the delivery service that he had been prescribed.. Ika grinned, handing the Cero Espada the coordinates of the 6th squad Captain, and a couple trash-bags.. "Take the bodies there, in these bags.. drop them off, and get the heck out of dodge.."

As the man once again looked at Ika it was clear his color was back, his eyes radiated as they normally did, and he was still troubled but far less so. As the woman appeared with the bags Ika waved her off. "No, this is more..symbolic. You place prized possessions in duffel bags, things which are necessary.. I want you to mark each bag with the names of these two, Emiko, and Mei in their own blood.. They are in trash-bags because to us that is all they are, trash. Not deep in terms of symbolism, but suppose someone placed your loved one on your doorstep, in a trash bag. It adds to the madness of the situation, it adds to the immediacy of it... It adds to the pain of it, the lack of regard for his loved ones before their lives were ended... Trust me on this one.." He handed him the bags once more, still wearing the same wry grin he entered with.. As the man finished adding the finishing touches Ika would wait, "I shall see it done then take my leave.." He had plans, but first he would need to shower, and go back to his home which reeked of Vizard.. Before making his entrance to the Soul Society to see the deed done.. oh what fun it would be..

The act was done, they had left the remains where they needed to be, and Ika took his leave..

#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum