Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Big guy needed a drink

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:30 pm

Vizard
Vizard
So, some people didn't figure shit out very well. The bartender continued to get lippy with Ika and his son, and objectively speaking, Ika didn't take kindly to that.. Ika pulled him over the counter, and stopped his screams rather quickly by jamming his arm down the mans throat, digging deeper, deeper, then..? The heart. He doesn't need this.. Smash. Hold.. a minute passed and the man was gone, obviously. "Sorry about that son, I know he was being a bit of a pain, now, what might I get you to drink and.. I'll be damned, looks like that big bastard I mentioned coming to visit us is in the area now! Approaching us even, oh you two will get along great just uh.. Probably should wash my hands first right?.. Right.."

Ika casually loitered about after washing his hands in the sink, he grabbed the finest drinks he could think of (your choice Noz) and poured out three cups. Stronger shit was definitely going to be needed tonight, and Ika may as well pay bar tender.. he pulled up a stool across from his son and looked at the now empty bar, and heard that the screams were heading away. Police wouldn't show up here anyway, they weren't that dumb. "You'll probably recognize the name of the technical Kenpachi Hagane.. right?"

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:50 pm

To no one's surprise, Hagane was invited out for a drink. He enjoyed the occasional drink, definitely gave him a chance to chill out for a bit. Why would he need to chill out, someone might ask. Well he'd been meeting up with a "Girl" recently, and he wasn't really that good around women, so his nerves were quite shot. She seemed to enjoy his company, and he definitely seemed to like her. All cutesy-wutesy romances aside, Hagane just in general was up to have a drink with just about anyone. Funnily enough, he was actually having problems with the Soul Society. These problems could be considered minor but to Hagane, they meant a lot.

The invite Hagane received was from a man named "Ika Mazi". The name had been tossed around quite a lot to be honest, hard for someone not to realize at least in some way who he was. Hagane had never actually met the man, although he was sorta skeptical about the whole invite. Hagane approached the place he'd been invited to, a Local Bar. The first thing Hagane seemed to notice was that no one seemed to be around the streets the place was located, perhaps it was a bad idea that Hagane came here. To late now though, they were probably already expecting his arrival.

Hagane opened the door and proceeded to walk inside. Although he might have opened the door a little too hard, as it seems that he had just completely ripped off the door handle and lock. Hagane continued to walk in, his heavy thumping footsteps hitting the floor. He closed the door behind him, gently as he did, regardless of the fact that the door was sort of already broken. Walking into the middle of the room, Hagane stared over at two figures. Saluting with his hand in a waving motion. "G'day! lads, it's good to meet ya" Hagane said smiling lightly. He then proceeded to sit down near the two figures.

View user profile

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:27 am

8th Division
8th Division
Of course, my dad being the class act he is, almost smashed the bartender's skull in. Classic Ika Mazi. Aside from that, the big lug sat to my right, gleeful as he probably was dimly lit. I didn't care about that though, I was just glad to not have any dents in my beautiful face. I took a glass of Mead, being curious, and sipped "So what's the deal with you, big guy?"

View user profile

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:48 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The big bastard opened the door and proceeded to walk inside, though by opened the door I do mean that big oaf knocked the freaking thing off it's hinges. It was like a drunken Rhino trying to go through a car lot, and it was a sad sight to see.. Or at least it would be, if it weren't so god-damned funny to watch and experience. Ika roared with laughter, glaring at his son a bit to see his reaction what had just taken place.. A little apathetic, eh, he'd learn in time. Ika smirked at the big bastard, before his son spoke out asking him what his big deal was. "He's big, he can shrug off semi-trucks, he has a giant freaking hammer, not to mention he's technically the incumbent Kenpachi and, if my sources are correct, he's a little unsettled up there in the Seireitei.. Isn't that right Big guy?"

Ika slid the man a big ass cup of Whiskey, figuring this would be a long night of drinking ahead of them. "I am Ika Mazi and this is my son, Sum-Ting-Wong Mazi. He's a bit of a buzz-kill, but I guess I still have to pretend I like him. So how is it up there in the Seireitei, that lady with the stick up her ass still in charge?"

Apps and Info:

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:32 pm

Looking over at the kid, Hagane smiled, not because he was being nice but because the kids face looked like the perfect punching bag. Hagane resisted the temptation to do anything stupid, but he did wanna do something. Hagane took a look around the bar, the dimly lit piece of shit that it was. It was quiet, but not in an awkward sense, more like a very relaxing and chill silence. Hagane was already lost in his daydreaming at this point, imagining the beauty of a bright summers day with a light breeze and a small river flow. Sometimes Hagane just needed a bit more sunshine in his life, a bit more happiness. To be more precise, what he actually needed, was to get a girlfriend. Although when you consider Hagane being Hagane, is that really possible?

Hagane heard the young lad speak "So what's the deal with you, big guy?", and Hagane was about to respond but was cut off by Ika, who practically responded for him. "He's big, he can shrug off semi-trucks, he has a giant freaking hammer, not to mention he's technically the incumbent Kenpachi and, if my sources are correct, he's a little unsettled up there in the Seireitei.. Isn't that right Big guy?". Hagane raised an eyebrow, sorta confused as to how this Ika guy knew half of that. Hagane quickly responded to Ika's interruption, "Yeah... I mean you're half right" Hagane said smiling towards the man.  

Hagane was passed a rather large cup of alcohol, and when grabbing a hold of the glass, he proceeded to instantly take a big swig. Ika mazi proceeded to talk again, "I am Ika Mazi and this is my son, Sum-Ting-Wong Mazi. He's a bit of a buzz-kill, but I guess I still have to pretend I like him. So how is it up there in the Seireitei, that lady with the stick up her ass still in charge?". After hearing one of the things that Ika had just said, his eyes shot wide open. "By 'stick up her ass' you are referring to Rena, right?" Hagane said taking another large swig from his glass. "Well... yeah... she's still there" Hagane said finishing off the contents of his cup.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:23 pm

8th Division
8th Division
All things considered, that guy really didn't need to give me a good first impression. My dad was an asshole, complete with a big mouth to match, but also to consider that this lug seemed a few bolts short of Frankenstein, I'd rather take my chances. Oh did I mention that my dad was bantering his son? See, most fathers would be praising their son, making them look like the best thing since sliced bread. My dad? Well. I got introduced as Sum Ting Wong, which while funny for someone else, only made me want to beat the hell out of him. It's normal when I'm around asshole Ika. Whichever, I started drinking, before realizing that me and Hagane had something in common.

"Oh, stick in the ass, eh? I know what that feels like. That'd be this idiot over here." I'd say this with a smirk on my face. I wasn't going to let my dad have all the banter. That's no fun. If he couldn't man up and take it, that'd be his fault. Despite the fact that a bar fight sounded like more fun right now, The big lug wasn't exactly that bad a guy. Certainly more likable than my father. Even if he was as dumb as a box of rocks. Oh wait. So was Dad. I guess I continue to be the smartest person in the bunch. It's almost sad really.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:12 am

Vizard
Vizard

The big guy seemed to enjoy Ika's introduction, though he said that he was only half-wrong, prompting Ika to pitch in, "Well then I'll let you expand on what I left off ya big bastard!" Ika smirked, before handing the man his alcohol, and the man proceeded to put it down rather quickly before Ika kept talking. The man seemed to understand who Ika was referencing with the stick up the ass comment, and he couldn't help but grin at the fact of it though his son pitched in as the man took another big drink out of the large quantity of alcohol Ika had just given him, which prompted Ika to turn to his son with a smirk. "The only person in your immediate family that ever had anything in their ass, was your mother, unless you've been holding out on me.."

The big bastard finished the contents of his cup after confirming what Ika had already somewhat suspected. "I see, how is it up there? Fun? Not so fun? Boring? Nonsensical? All the above? Expand, we're bored, tell us a tale."

Apps and Info:

#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum