Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Ika and the New Vizard

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:08 pm

Vizard
Vizard
A familiar Reitsu had appeared in the area that is now Bogota.. Bogota was a beautiful jungle, rife with life and it seemingly teemed with adventure. Okay, now that the gay anime narrator shit is out of the way, Ika had been wandering through the jungle, essentially seeking out the source of the Reitsu, attempting to lure it in towards him via releasing his own rather specific Reitsu, which was unique for the reason that it was obviously belonging to a Vizard, and was as powerful as the Reitsu of the Captain Commander's.. Allowing himself to break briefly, Ika shunpo'd to the nearest tree, grabbed a fruit of some kind, hoped it wasn't poisonous, (it wasn't) and took a break.. If the person wanted to be found, they'd be found. If they didn't? No harm no foul. Life's too damn long to complicate it with things like that..

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:41 am

Princess
Princess

The reiatsu was his guide.

The thick canopy of the forest covered much of the light, and made things difficult to see clearly; he didn't know where he was going or where he'd come from, at this point. The only thing he knew was that, somewhere in the Bogota, there was a sanctuary for people like him. A place where he could freely be himself and not worry about people trying to find and kill him every day. The reiatsu was his guide.

The mosquitos were the most annoying part, but the vivid humidity was almost as bad. If he wasn't surrounded by trees and other flammable objects, he may activate his Shikai just to keep himself dry... but he didn't want to burn down the whole Bogota just to find his salvation. That was not the most straightforward thinking process he could successfully come up with, by any stretch. Instead, he just kept walking in the direction of the reiatsu; the reiatsu was his guide.

The armored robes he wore kept him safe, but they did fuck all in regards to keeping him cool. Why couldn't the sanctuary be located in, like, fucking Antarctica or some shit? Why did it have to be the fucking rainforest? Sighing heavily as he pulled his hood down, Seto Byashi placed one hand on the handle of his zanpakutou, staring into the sky; or at least he would be, if not for the stupid canopy of leaves.

Fuck this.

Crouching and jumping straight up, he solidified the reiatsu beneath his feet and stayed in the air, where he could actually feel a breeze and wasn't cockblocked by the trees. Looking around, he noticed the reiatsu he had been following was much stronger up here and in fact was actually quite close by. Walking over to it, he lowered his height a bit until he was back below the canopy, and found a man sitting on a tree branch eating a fruit.

"Wait, you look familiar..."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:21 am

Vizard
Vizard
The new person showed up and Ika realized he recognized the man, "Oh, hey Seto. How've you been, still in the Gotei or have you somehow escaped to freedom?" Ika would throw a fruit at the man with what was seemingly a simple flick of his wrist. He reached for another fruit to munch on and grabbed an anaconda, no, not his anaconda.. An actual large what the fuck is that snake that tried to strangle him, but was quickly ripped in two and dispatched. "So.. That's a thing.. I now have snake-skin.. Know anyone that makes boots out of these?.. I can pull a jungle gimmick outfit maybe?.. I don't know, what do YOU think?.." Ika smirked a bit before dropping from his tree to the ground. "Oh, that's what's different about you, you're one of us now.. Sucks right? Not the funnest thing being on the run, fearing for your life, yeah?.. Well, at least you know how the Gotei 13 functions now I suppose.."

Ika took another bite of the fruit before tossing it into the air and turning around to walk away, "Well, if you're looking for sanctuary I know where to find it.."

Apps and Info:

on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:17 am

Princess
Princess

"Fuckin shit, dude... Ika Mazi? Is that you?" Seto laughed to himself, landing along with Ika as he threw the fruit to the side, and watching the snake wriggle as its body gave up and died. "Yeah I'm here cause I heard some people were in my position out here, I did not fuckin expect to see you out here, I thought you fuckin died back then dude how've you been?"

Seto and Ika weren't good friends, but the two did know each other. They'd fought together a few times, and Seto never really enjoyed Hand to Hand combat himself, but he did enjoy watching people who specialized in it utilize their skills. Fighting of any sort was always a way to get enjoyment out of Seto.

"I dipped on the Gotei as soon as I realized what was going on. That was... maybe a hundred years ago? Time flies when you have no order to your life, y'know? Been chillin in England since then, hence the accent," Seto stated, which is when Ika would realize Seto had one at all, "and I've been trying to find some meaning to my life. No, you would not look good in snakeskin boots, leave that to the ladies. Speaking of which, where's your bitch? Didn't you have like 3 who used to always be with you?" Even if they'd died in the meantime, Ika had to have at least one or two more nowadays who were still with him.

"Talk while we head to your place, this fuckin humidity is pissing me off. Want a smoke?" Seto pulled out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, offering one to Ika as he placed one in his mouth and lit it with his Zippo; while he could simply use a Hado, Seto had no ability to effectively use the shit. It would take a full incantation to even use Hado#1, let alone anything that would light a cigarette for him.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:19 am

Vizard
Vizard
"No this is actually your conscious speaking, yes it's Ika you simple shit" Ika watched as the man laughed, and landed alongside him. The snake was twitching as most dead snakes would, but it was effectively dead as shit. The man mentioned that he had thought Ika was dead, causing Ika to roll his eyes a bit, "Yeah I was hoping some of you would take note of the fact that the Captain Commander had chemical burns and was effectively dead as shit, thus piecing together that I in fact was NOT but.. Eh, all water under the bridge now yeah?"

They weren't really good friends at any time, but the British accent was definitely new as Seto soon explained. "Yes well in fairness, my accents remained largely the same and so has my location to be quite honest.. Still more British than it is anything else... My bitches are back home, and if you're looking for meaning in life my recommendation is simple, kill shit till you find one.. I've no problem talking till we arrive but.. Yeah I'll take a ciggy, clove filled or typical Winston's?" Ika would ask this taking whatever he was given, lighting it with a Hadou 4.. "So, where do you see yourself in 5 years?.."

Apps and Info:

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:49 am

Princess
Princess

It made sense that Ika was still alive. After the exodus there was only one body, after all, but that was time past. There was no point in dwelling on it, and Seto took a drag off his cigarette as he listened to Ika speak.

"Typical, I don't smoke that clove shit." Seto made a face of disgust at the mere thought of it; those clove cigarettes left a bad taste in his mouth, and it wasn't his preference to smoke something he didn't enjoy smoking.

Where did Seto see himself in 5 years? That was a fairly good question, and as Seto thought on it he tried to figure out what he was really even doing. The two walked for a little while, maybe five or six minutes, before Seto finally began to answer him, having been thinking the whole time.

"Still alive. That's something, at least. I'd like to control the fucker in my head so he can stop bein a cunt, but I don't really know. To be honest, I've read the files on the Vizards a few times, and you all seem to have these masks with your Hollow powers. I haven't had that happen yet, I don't even know what it feels like. I'd like to know that as soon as possible, frankly."

Seto threw his cigarette to the side, having finished it while speaking, and lit up another one. Ika was reknowned for his Hakuda ability when they were still in the Gotei, and since he was clearly the leader of this little pack, maybe he could help Seto figure that shit out. If he was interested, he'd be the one to offer it to Seto; wasn't Seto's style to ask for training or shit. While they walked, Seto handed over another cigarette to Ika.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:54 pm

Vizard
Vizard
It seemed to make sense to Seto that Ika had survived the encounter, and he seemed to take note of the fact that there was indeed only one body found after the exodus.. and as evidenced by what stood in front of him, it sure as hell wasn't Ika's. The man listened to Ika before replying regarding Ika's tastes and what he had brought for him, "I love the smell of Clove man, taste is funny but I don't mind it so it's my usual preference, shit's probably splintered my lungs though. Doesn't seem to hinder me much though in all fairness.." The man had made a face of disgust post-drag but it was obviously in reply to the Clove comments. Ika rolled his eyes a bit before taking a drag off what he was given, and it was fine for what it was.

The man took probably five or six minutes to answer Ika, which was in retrospect a good thing. Some perspective was needed to be frank and in all honesty Ika had every intention of listening and figuring it out no matter how long it took. They were nearly to the compound before Seto spoke up, voicing his wishes in regards to where he'd like to be.."Still alive is a good future aspiration but it lacks something to aspire for beyond ones-self.. life without a point is just death of the mind as opposed to the soul, both equally important if you were to ask me which.. you didn't. Taming the beast within is a troublesome task for all, I was the first to accomplish it successfully, though it took time as all good things do.. Regardless, I can help you out with mask manifestation but.. it's not going to be easy.."

Throwing one cig aside and lighting up another led to the man handing over yet another cig to Ika and he smirked in appreciation. "Would you like to come in?.. It's a bit uh.. warm out there and well, I have air conditioning."

Apps and Info:

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:25 pm

Princess
Princess

AIR CONDITIONING?

Oh, fuck, yes.

The heat itself was bearable. Seto was a fire-type, to put it simply, so he could withstand hot. What he could not stand, bear, or deal with for much longer, was humid. Heat and Humidity were two completely different sports, and Seto was only good at one of them. With Heat, you could find recluse in the shade, in the wind, indoors... there wasn't much difficulty in finding a break from dry heat. WET heat, humid heat, was completely different. It felt like your skin was sticking to itself, like you were trapped in a disgusting slob of heat that nothing would ever free you from it. The wind felt good, for about one second, before the humidity settled back in.

Air conditioning made it so much more bearable that Seto literally sighed in relief, damn near pushing Ika to the side as he walked in. The moment he walked in, Seto, even with his shit reiatsu detection, could feel the Vizard energy in the air. He smiled while closing his eyes.

For the first time in over a hundred years... Seto felt home.

"Mask manifestation, eh? That's what you call it? I was pretty good back in the day, I can't imagine I got too rusty over the years, but let me breathe in this air I can actually fucking breathe in for a few minutes before we go back out there, unless you magically have some... actually, wait, where am I going to even train? Forests and fires don't mix very well together." Seto stated, taking another drag off his cigarette as he sat down in a chair, breathing comfortably. They could have made it here much faster if Seto had any skill with Shunpo, but he couldn't use that for long-distance travel like most other Shinigami could, and only used it as an immediate reaction to things. It sucked sometimes, but it was what it was.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:56 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man clearly felt like he was at home, and this was probably a good sign given Ika's need for new recruits.. He borderline tried to push Ika to the side but pfft.. Goodluck on that shit happening in this life, OR The next.. The air-conditioning felt good, and allowed for Ika to air it out a little.. He took a deep breath of relief before exhaling, "feels good right?.." Ika smirked a bit, watching the former Vice Captain take in his current surroundings, where he would probably be spending the next hundred years or better should obviously be observed with relative care..

The man asked about mask Manifestation and Ika smirked a bit, "It's a very, very long story but let me remind you that though you were good, and appear to have if anything improved, I was far from a slouch.. No matter your level of power you don't have a Captain Commander on your kill-list, so please understand that when I train you it's going to be tough, it's going to hurt even IF I take it easy on you, and I can't take it easy on you given what you're striving to achieve.." Ika smirked a bit, taking another drag off the cigarette. "Go ahead and take whatever time you need to air out and think, if all is well you'll probably be here a while, eh?"

The man then questioned where he was going to train and piped in about the fact that fires and forests don't really mix, "Quoth the bear, Smokey right?" Ika rolled his eyes a bit at the shit-tier joke before continuing on, "I have a training facility with the necessary reinforcements and technology in the room up the hallway. It's pretty large, and the simulations we can run within it allow it to look even larger though it's really not.. You'll see in due time, not to worry." Ika smirked as the man continued his smoking and appeared a bit on the perplexed side of things.. "It'll be rough, but with any luck and skill you'll make it.. That is of course assuming you plan on becoming an asset to my cause to some extent.."

Apps and Info:

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:58 am

Princess
Princess

An asset to his cause? Seto listened as Ika spoke but frankly it felt like he was listing off ingredients for a recipe; there was no emotion in what he said, aside from a small smirk as made a joke, and Seto could be completely missing the joke here but it did feel to him like Ika wasn't really in the mood of what he was saying.

"I know I can't take you on, that won't happen for a couple hundred years, if not even longer. It's gonna be a while, and I'll have to wait till you're completely distracted, then I can strike. Obviously I'm faking this whole thing, I'm really just undercover for the Shinigami, it's totally obvious that I'm gonna betray you." Seto started laughing genuinely, and Ika was no fool, he'd probably be laughing too. "I'm ready when you are though, as long as it's not humid in your training area. Fuck humidity." Seto finished by putting his cigarette out, sitting in the chair to relax.

Ika was definitely right, while Seto may have even casually been improving in his time away from the Gotei, he certainly wasn't strong enough to take on the Captain-Commander, let alone the guy who killed a Captain-Commander. Ika was on an entirely different league from Seto; professional to amateur at best, though the gap was probably even larger than that. Seto would have a long way to go to get strong enough to do much of anything that mattered, but he would work hard on it. He was a pure fighter, after all, down to the core; fighting was his true passion, and the best way to fight is to get better at it; best way to get better at is was to get stronger. Ika was going to help him with that.

Seto would conquer the Hollow inside him, no matter what it took.
technique log
N/A

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum