Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] An Unforgettable Silhouette

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:22 pm

Princess
Princess

Maki was definitely quick on her feet it seemed, and more importantly quick on her wits. Before Kainé had even finished inhaling to cast her cone-like cero, a nearby table had been flung over and interrupted the direct line of attack that Kainé had created, and though the table didn't last long before disintegrating it did give Maki time to backpedal and create enough distance that her ability wouldn't reach her.

Maki side-stepped the two slashes of energy, dancing between them like a trained fight who knew what she was doing, and as the rubble flew towards her it was shattered with needles of crystal. Kainé got scared by the sudden explosions around her, but none of them particularly hurt more than a slap, as they were more intended for testing her reflexes than hurting her, and Kainé had obviously failed that particular test.

As Maki lunged forward again, with her skin covered in crystal, Kainé jumped backwards and into the air, creating some distance as she calmed her nerves, tightening her grip on her sword as her other arm returned to normal, she looked very carefully at Maki before nodding slightly.

"You want to see what I'm capable of? Well then... here you go." Kainé's reiatsu flared vividly, covering her entire body as it shifted drastically, tripling her height as she landed with a large shockwave that launched the remaining rubble in random directions, though not strong enough to damage anything they hit.

[Now taking on the appearance of her God Bahamut], Kainé's sword had scaled with her. Slamming her sword into the ground in a vertical slash, the dragon girl created a shockwave that would shake the entire building if this room wasn't protected, and then launched herself forward towards Maki, charging energy into her blade and slashing with it again, creating a much larger wave of energy that would hurt much more if Maki was hit by it, as she roared fiercely.
technique log
DRAGON'S CREST
Focusing her energy into her sword, Kaine can release the energy in the form of a massive wave following the arc of her swing or in a beam by thrusting her blade. This technique has the destructive capability of a cero, and can be fired off twice per post. Alternatively, Kaine can further power the technique, doubling the damage it can deal, but causing it to have a one post cooldown before it can be used again.

DRAGON'S REPLICATION
Kaine's ultimate ability allows her to take on the form and size of a dragon. Her strength and endurance are enhanced by a further 3x, while her other techniques have double the power. This technique lasts for five posts and has a ten post cooldown. When active, Kaine grows to 12ft in height, while her appearance becomes this. Dragon's Drive is unavailable during this technique, as this is the advanced version.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:05 am

8th Division
8th Division
As the girl seemed a bit distraught, she understood what I wanted to see. Without further hesitation, the girl that I met at the diner was gone, and in her place, a dragon-like being of incredible power. As the behemoth crashed to the ground, I felt the earth shake, not once, but twice, as the second time, the shockwave originated from the girl's sword which was now roughly the size of a large truck. I created a sizable pillar made to support my weight out of crystal and stood atop it as the shockwave came through, and shortly before it reached me, I bounded upward. What I didn't expect was a supplementary charge of what I would assume was nearly 500 pounds of dragongirl, if not more. The blade hit me, and it wasn't necessarily sharp for the size of it, but I could still feel the force behind it. As the strike ended, I found myself thrust backward a good 10 meters. The girl had guts.

I threw my hand up, to call her attention. "Now THAT. That is the sort of power we need. You've more than shown me that you have plenty of power to spare. You can release this form now." As I said this, I realized just how much that last strike had hurt me. I solidified some of the crystal around my body, mostly to act as a brace of sorts, and smiled at the girl who was far larger than she let on.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:24 am

Princess
Princess

As the blade collided with Maki and sent her back a large distance, she smiled and told Kainé that she could safely stop fighting, that their spar was over and Maki was happy with what she saw. As Kainé began to return to normal, she felt a pulse in her head and fell to her knees, another shockwave that would shake the building.

[PURGE THE WORLD OF VICE AND SIN]

Why was He speaking to her now? His voice was undeniable, and if Maki were looking, she would see Kainé's mouth agape, the sweat on her brow, and her wide eyes shaking in fear. He hadn't spoken to her in years, so why was He speaking to her now?

[CHOOSE YOUR FAMILY CAREFULLY]

It was always so cryptic with Him... but what could this even mean? She had abandoned her family, just as they abandoned her. They had cast her out, doubted His word, and accused her of heresy. She didn't have a family.

[SOON]

What was soon? Was He... coming soon? Would things make sense soon? It was always so cryptic, never just saying things straight. His words had faded since the first message, shorter and shorter... why was He speaking to her now, and what was He really saying?

As the voice left her head and Kainé regained control of her body, she immediately shifted back into her normal, white-haired human form and placed her sword in the sheath on her back, smiling at Maki.

"See? I told you I was more than just a tail!" She tried to pretend nothing had happened, and hoped Maki would pick up on that.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:58 am

8th Division
8th Division
As the girl shifted back to her original state, something seemed off. It was like the power downshift was too sudden, and had trouble restraining it. She was sweating profusely, and intensely staring off at something... All this while she was somewhere in between, seemingly stuck.... After a few minutes, she was fully human again.

After resetting her stance to a casual one and smiling, she made a half-hearted attempt to lighten the mood and joke about her tail being super cool. I decided against my better judgement not to pry into the matter and offered "Would you like to stay with us, in the Committee? We'll give you a place to stay, food and drink, and a safe place to practice using your powers, as well as a driven purpose."

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:22 pm

Princess
Princess

Luckily, Maki didn't seem to acknowledge what had occurred; whether that was through actual ignorance or an ability to pick up on social cues, Kainé didn't care. She was simply glad that it wasn't brought to attention.

When offered to stay with them, food and drink, a place to practice and use her powers, and a purpose... Kainé smiled and giggled lightly.

"Of course I would! And, maybe, some lessons on things... turns out Tibetan Monks don't teach you a whole lot about real world people. As an example and reminder, I still don't know what money is or how to pay for a thing." Shrugging her shoulders lightly, Kainé adjusted the sheath on her back and dashed to Maki with a Blur, tackling her and hugging her tightly around the stomach, since she was so fucking short.

Choose your family carefully... maybe Bahamut was saying that she needed to choose the people who would be saved, or granted special consideration, or something else she simply didn't understand. Regardless, as she held Maki tightly, Kainé made a mental note: If I get to choose my whole family... I'm going to start with my Mom. As soon as the thought finished, Kainé held Maki tighter, smiling genuinely and happily.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile
#26Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum