Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] An Unforgettable Silhouette

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:03 am

Princess
Princess

It was delicious! She'd never had this drink before, but it tasted of chocolate and cream, and the warmth filled her body with happiness. It had whipped cream on top, and when she drank it the cream attached itself to her upper lip and made her look like she had a moustache. Though she turned to look at her friend and show him with a smile, the smile faded as her eyes opened and realized she was all alone again. Wiping her lip off and finishing the rest of the drink, she went to leave to go explore the rest of the city when a man stopped her and crossed his arms.

"You need to pay for that, little girl."

...little girl? Was he being condescending, or was he just trying to protect his business? She didn't know either way, but tried to not take offense to that part of the statement... though mostly because she was focusing on the other part of it.

"Pay?"

"With money. For your drink. You need to pay."

"...what's money?"

"I'm calling the police. Do not attempt to leave."

At this point, she was scared. Her reiatsu began to flare as her heartbeat quickened, her breathing and anxiety flaring in response as she tried to figure out what she did wrong. What was paying, what was money, what was going on?

Kaine Malone was a girl from a monk monastery in the mountains of Tibet- when you got food or a drink from someone, you thanked them and then left. Maybe you did them a favor in return, but paying them? What did that even mean? Kaine didn't know, she didn't know what was going on and she didn't know what she had gotten herself into.

"W-what do you want in return?"

"$3.94. The price of the Hot Chocolate."

What's a price?

Kaine bit her lip softly and tried to keep herself calm despite being scared, and looked around for help. She was very, very far out of her depth right now.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:13 am

8th Division
8th Division
I'd had enough of the stupid office I'd been cramped in for hours at a time, if not more. I mean a woman ought to get out every once in a while, right? I decided one of the diners littered throughout New York might be what I needed, because let's face it, Accelerator doesn't do any cooking, though I don't think I'd eat anything he made anyways. It was going just fine, really, enjoying my cheeseburger and fries with a vanilla milkshake. At least, until I heard a bit of a scuffle.

"You need to pay for that, little girl."
"Pay?"
"With money. For your drink. You need to pay."
"...what's money?"
"I'm calling the police. Do not attempt to leave."

While most people, knowing how twisted humanity can be, would have ignored this, and others who were not so horrible would just pay it off and let the girl go... There was something else I noticed. At this time, she was scared, trembling, almost crying really. That wasn't all though. Her energy was fluctuating heavily. I could feel it. I wasn't sure about the girl in particular. I'd seen this act all over New York, and for far more than a hot chocolate... but this wasn't an act. She seemed genuinely confused. Who the hell sheltered this child?

"W-what do you want in return?"
"$3.94. The price of the Hot Chocolate."

Alright, I suppose it can't be helped. She might actually be useful to me.
"I'll pay for it. I'll pay for more too, if you're still hungry kiddo."

Looking over to the light-haired kid, I seriously hoped she wasn't as braindead as she looked.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:09 pm

Princess
Princess

The black-haired and pink-eyed girl was the antithesis of Kaine Malone.

She looked old, or at least like an adult; Kaine did not. She had black hair; Kaine had white. She had pink, almost red eyes; Kaine had blue. They were similar, in that Kaine could sense a respectable amount of power from the woman, but they were so very different as well.

That said, she did offer to pay for Kaine's hot chocolate, and then some. The idea of food made her stomach growl and grumble, and Kaine blushed heavily, looking away. When was the last time she ate? That deer from a few days ago ran for a while... Hot Chocolate just sounded good, but she had forgotten all about eating. Nodding shyly, she sat down next to the woman who saved her from the police and waited for her, as the adult, to order for Kaine. That was one thing Kaine did remember from the monastery, the adults ordered when they went out (which was rare), but Kaine was only 17. Not an adult, not quite yet.

"My name is Kaine. Can I return the favor in any way?"

Placing her sword underneath her chair, Kaine's feet just barely touched the ground, so she kept her toes pointed up and swung them lightly. No one would believe she was 17 even if she told them; everyone assumed she was 14, or 13... or younger. She hated when they went younger.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:00 am

8th Division
8th Division
Sitting down into a diner booth, I eyed the girl across from me. Her white hair was off. Not many normal people have white hair at such a young age, and blue eyes were common enough I assumed. Though as I offered to pay for her food, she sat there, apparently waiting.
"You gonna order something there, kiddo?... Well.. I did want to talk to you about what you could be capable of, but food first."

Geez, this kid was short, but I was hoping at the least she wasn't too short. She also had a sword on her that I'd ask about later.

View user profile

on Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:29 am

Princess
Princess

"I... get to order my own food?" Kaine was a bit dumbfounded, but picked the menu back up and browed it quickly, looking for something that seemed cheap and easy. Just because she was being paid for doesn't mean she gets to go full regalia, but luckily this wasn't some 5-Star restaurant in downtown New York. Wait... how did she even know what a 5-Star restaurant is?

"I'd like a Grilled Cheese, please." she stated softly, placing the menu back down. "...and another Hot Chocolate." Smiling at the waitress, she nodded and walked off as Kaine looked back over to Maki. "Um... I don't know what to say, here. Thank you, again... um... by 'what I'm capable of', are you referring to my.. powers?" Kaine looked away lightly, inhaling and exhaling with more effort, but slower. Closing her eyes, she remembered the vivid visions she had all those years ago, of the entire world being swallowed by a giant dragon, whom she came to believe as her God, Bahamut.

"The easiest way to summarize my powers would be the word 'Dragon.'" Kaine shrugged her shoulders lightly, channeling reiatsu through her body as a tail was formed, showing it to Maki by draping it over her shoulder, waving to Maki with the tip. It looked vaguely Dragon-like, but at the same time was fully prehensile, which would probably confuse Maki to a small degree.
technique log
DRAGON'S DRIVE
Focusing her energy on a specific limb of her body, Kaine can coat it in the essence of a dragon and gain other properties. Her arms or legs become coated in scales and gain five-inch claws on each finger or toe; her shoulders grow wings that are large and strong enough to carry up to 200lbs in addition to her own weight; her tailbone grows a tail five-feet in length and fully prehensile; her head gets coated in scales and increases the damage of her Dragon's Roar or Dragon's Nova by 50%. This ability lasts up to 2 posts with a 4 post cooldown.

View user profile

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:41 pm

8th Division
8th Division
It took the kiddo a little while to take charge, but she ended up ordering more hot chocolate and a grilled cheese. I was glad to see her appetite pick up. She mentioned something about her having powers as she seemed to focus and concentrate intently on something from her past. The next thing I knew, there was a reptilian tail emerging from the underside of the table. It rested on her shoulder and I gave her the look. You know the "What the hell is that thing?" look.

"Impressive. We'll actually see what you can do with that later, but for now, you need your strength."
At that point, the food would come in, and I'd start tearing into my cheeseburger.

View user profile

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:03 pm

Princess
Princess

Maki seemed impressed as she smiled and began to eat her food, Kaine smiling back and doing the same. The grilled cheese was pretty good, nothing fancy or exquisite but it was food. It didn't last very long, and Kaine sat back with the hot chocolate in her hands as she sipped at it lightly, watching Maki eat with curious interest.

Kaine knew she was different from other people. Not only due to her unique abilities, but also in many other ways that were much harder to describe. The way she was raised, the way she went around doing certain things... they added up. Even how she ate was slightly feral, taking off big chunks and swallowing without much chewing. Maki seemed... much more normal. As Kaine glanced around to make sure other people were more similar to Maki, she noticed that most of them took relatively small bites and chewed a lot.

It was kind of funny, actually, how different they were. Kaine thought so, anyway. Maybe Maki wouldn't even notice. She was almost done with the burger, though.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:18 pm

8th Division
8th Division
As I watched the girl's curious glances, it became clear that she didn't belong in public view. She for one, took massive chunks out of her grilled cheese, though I didn't mind, other people did notice and started to stare. I didn't really care. I thought it was kinda funny. At the very least she didn't seem to care either, though she did seem interested in what other people did.

I looked at the girl with white hair, and blue eyes, that if I stared at long enough, I could swear they had a reptilian edge to them. Oh well, I already knew about her dragon thing. Then an odd question came into my head. "So little... I mean... Kaine, is it? You're not going to tell me that despite your small size and the like that you're actually hundreds of years old, right?"

View user profile

on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:32 pm

Princess
Princess

Hundreds of years old? How could she even...

"...no?" Although the answer was firm and kind simultaneously, it was riddled with confusion as Kaine herself was. "How... could I be hundreds of years old? I'm Seventeen..." She blinked at Maki at a rapid pace, portraying her confusion very vividly. Were there... people... Maki knew... that were hundreds of years old?

How did someone even get to be that age?

It didn't make any amount of sense.

Humans could only live to like... eighty-ish, give or take some years for good health. How could someone...

"...are you?" She asked, with honest sincerity in her voice, and a slight hint of worriness. How the heck could someone be that old? "I mean... it's okay if you are, I just... I don't get how anyone could be that old..."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:04 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Well, at least I'd dissolved the potential crazy mind-blowing chunk of information out of the realm of possibility. Though she seemed awfully confused, I felt it best to mention the truth. "Well yes, though it is very rare, there are actually some humans that live to be hundreds, even thousands of years old, though it takes a very powerful person to do that."

I tossed around the people we'd kept track of, like Gwynevere who actually did live that long, in my head, before entertaining the child's second question. "No, I'm only 24, Kaine. Hmm... did you want anything for dessert there, kiddo?" I mean, since we were here, if she wanted more she could have it. She was gonna need all the energy she could take in for what I had in store for her.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum