Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Psychopathy (Kairi)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:17 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
It was a dark, cloudy night. The new moons dark visage was hidden behind blackened storm clouds, their dark colour threatening, but not yet providing, rain and all that came with it. A man, tall and handsome, with semi-short white hair that flowed down his head, stood in the middle of a sidewalk, his right hand holding onto the dwindling of a cigarette. He was alone, for the most part, and, as he tossed the spent fag away from him, aiming for a nearby trashcan. He missed, and, with a shrug, walked away. On a normal day, he would have gone and picked it up, but not today. No, today was too important to worry about such things. With a sigh, the tall, Thor put his hands in his pockets, the large, red colour leather jacket easily protecting him from the unnatural cold that was gripping the area. Other, however, were not so lucky. Next to him was a man, in his late thirties to early forties, who seems to have been stabbed to death. His lifeless body was on the ground as blood still dripped out of his open wounds. "This was not how man was supposed to live..." Signing again, Thor shook his head slightly before moving away from the site.

East St. Louis, Missouri is arguably the most violent city in the United State's of America. It's takes the top spot for It's murder, rape, robbery and so on. It was the one place where criminals thrived -- and Thor being the man he was had an interest in this particular place. He was curious and wanted to observe it. So he in a way, could gain knowledge. And also just maybe, help the locals if he could. But then again, something told him that this place was beyond saving. Why would he want to defend a place so corrupt? The criminals have infiltrated every level of the city's infrastructure. There was only so much one man could do. But be that as it may, he wanted to experience himself what kind of place St. Louis truly was. Leaking out a bit of his spiritual pressure he would walk deep into the city not knowing what lay ahead of him.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:09 pm

Princess
Princess

Eastern St. Louis; a wretched hive of scum and villainy. There were worse ones in the world, but very few of them were in the United States of America, as it were.

The clouds rolling over the skies as the wind blew told Kairi everything she needed to know. There was a Hollow here, or worse; something that was causing mayhem, something that must be elimintated. Even if she found it, she wouldn't just attack right away, though... there were things that needed to be cleared up, and maybe the Hollow responsible wasn't fully turned yet, or... no, she was being naiive. She still wouldn't immediately attack, but she needed to be on guard. The butterfly on her shoulder reminded her that there was a reason she was here and not some member of the Gotei 13.

Jumping down from the rooftop, she landed on the concrete with a loud thunk. People looked over but she simply walked by without paying them any attention, her reiatsu senses tingling as she goes closer to the source. The signal was getting stronger as she went deeper in the city, which worried her; if she unleashed her full power there... no, maybe she wouldn't have to fight. A man with white hair and a red coat walked by her while she was thinking, but she stopped and looked up at him.

"Wait, you're who I'm looking for!" She stated very clearly, tugging gently on the sleeve of his jacket. Since he was human aside from his reiatsu, that meant he was either an Arrancar or a Visored; until she saw his face and saw if he had a mask fragment, she wouldn't know in advance.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:40 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre kept walking forwards as he suddenly felt someone tugging the sleeve of his jacket. Coming to a sudden halt, he would turn his head back only to see a woman. Bemused, he would turn himself towards her as he took a step back and observed her closely. What stood in front of him was a short, lean, velvet haired, beautiful woman. What was quite appealing about the woman was that her intense blue eyes, which halo'ed her a lot. It's as if Dre was gazing at the seas where the sorrow sailed. Shaking his head slightly, he exhaled. It was a long time since he had met a woman as beautiful she was, but however, that wasn't going to let his emotions get the better of him. He had turned away from that path a long time ago.

"You were looking for me?" Dre responded when the woman said that she was looking for him. He was quite sure that he had never met her before, but by the sounds of it, she had. Though Dre was not sure if she was pretending to know him to get something out of him.. Directing his eyes towards the woman, he started to speak, "um, do I know you miss?" He asked, his eye's narrowing, "are you in need of help or something? Is someone coming after you?" Dre's eye's roamed the place to see if there was anyone around. There was none. Knowing the place they were at, it wasn't ludicrous at all to think that someone might be after her. "Who are you?" He asked directing his attention back to her as he awaited her response.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:03 am

Princess
Princess

Wait, this wasn't who she was looking for.

The moment the man stopped moving and turned to respond to her, Kairi blushed lightly. She had thought his reiatsu was partially hollow, signaling the target she was looking for, but upon closer inspection he was not at all that person. He was a tall man, but his reiatsu was completely human... then again, she could still sense a large amount of it from him, so clearly he had some abilities. Maybe he could even help her find the target, if he was equipped enough to handle it.

As he began to speak, he let loose a barrage of questions. Kairi smiled and exhaled strongly through her nose, almost like she was stifling a laugh as he continued asking questions until he finally stopped, giving her a chance to actually respond to any of them.

"I guess not, actually. I thought you were who I was looking for, but I guess you're just a regular person. You don't know me, but I could use your help if you're interested." She winked lightly and placed her hands on her hips. "Name's Kairi. I'm looking for a large source of Hollow Reiatsu, trying to be pre-emptive and shut it down before someone gets seriously hurt, and you seem like the kind of person who can assist me, since I know nothing of this area and don't know where to begin looking."

As she extended her hand to give the man a handshake, Kairi continued. "I know the source is vaguely nearby, within two miles or so. You've got some decent energy in you, which means you've got the capabilities to fight, if you want to help me out. This is your world, after all, but I understand if you don't want to."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:52 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre listened closely to the woman as she explained that he was not the one she was looking for. But however, she would take this chance to ask Dre of his assistance as she would proceed to wink at him. Taken back at what was happening, he pondered. The assistance the woman was requiring from him was not what he was remotely expecting. At first when he met her, Dre assumed that someone was chasing Kairi and that was the reason she tugged him by the sleeve, so she could ask for help. But that assumption was nothing but false assumption. The woman wanted his help to find a large source of hollow reiatsu so he could help her in shutting it down. Smiling slightly, Dre began to speak, "well, first off; I really don't know you. So, you requiring my assistance may have to wait a bit because I don't want to end up in a position where I regret helping you. This could be a trap in a way to lure me into. I'm not sure if I want to take that risk." He paused, "but...I'll think about it."

Dre had enemies in very high places who seeked nothing but to plague him with misfortune. It was not surprising honestly, considering the profession he did but, all in all, it was in his best interest to look out for things that could most likely affect him. Did this mean that he would decline to help Kairi? No. As a matter of fact, he would agree to help her. As wild as it sounds, and considering how a few moments ago he showed resistance, Dre knew he had to do is. At least to see what this whole ordeal led him into. He was a very cautious individual. But he also was a person consumed by curiosity which triumphed over his logical thinking every time.

The woman raised her hand for a handshake to which Dre grinned, as he reached his hand out to Kairi to reciprocate the handshake. "I changed my mind. I'm in." He said in his usual direct tone as he brought his right hand back to the side of the body. "Well then, shall we go on this expedition?"

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:03 am

Princess
Princess

At first, the man seemed very hesitant about helping her. If that wasn't a sign as the cycnicism of the world, the lack of enthusiasm to help rid his own world of the beings who literally eat his people's souls, Kairi didn't know what would be. Not only that, but he seemed hesitant enough to consider that it was a trap; what the fuck would Kairi need to trap him about? Her power here was limited to an extent, because of her rank within Soul Society, but she knew how to disable the limiter at a moment's notice; asking this man for help was primarily so that she wouldn't have to remove the limiter on her power, and so she could see what the Humans were capable of.

Kairi had decided to keep her hand extended out towards him, to see if he'd give in and help her, and luckily it was only a few short moments before he took hold of her hand and shook it firmly. Good, he was going to help! He asked whether they should proceed with the expedition, and Kairi nodded firmly.

"Still don't know your name, but we're heading towards the Downtown area, this fucker's got some energy behind him which means we get to deal with his appetite. If we're lucky, he's a brute who won't even notice we're there until he gets a wif of our energy; if we're unlucky, he'll be a stealthy type who already knows we're coming, and won't make this easy. Actually it won't be easy either way, but preferrably we should just get going. I'll meet you there, just track my energy if you can, and if not I'll find you when you're at the Downtown area."

Winking again, Kairi took off with a Shunpo, heading towards Downtown to find the source of the Hollow energy she was tracking. He wasn't going to go down easily.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:48 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre nodded after hearing the details of the mission. Not only he found it quite intriguing, he also was actually glad that he had changed his mind and accepted to help Kairi in her mission. Because by the sounds of it, whoever this hollow was, it seemed powerful. And considering how the woman constantly referred to the thing as a "he", something told Dre that she may know more details about this creature than she seems to say. But be that as it may, as he was about to say something, she would be already gone after giving him another quick wink. "Did she just use Shunpo?" He said to himself rubbing his chin. Guess his newly acquaintance was a soul reaper. Which was interesting to say the least.

He was at the downtown area, where the soul reaper had told him to be. Unfortunately for him, he wasn't good at sensing spiritual pressure. So, he had no way of detecting where Kairi was currently located at. Which was what he was going to say before she made an abrupt departure. Thankfully, the woman did say that if he was unable to find her that she would find him instead. But to aid her in such, Dre would release some of his spiritual pressure outwards in hopes of her detecting it. Which would then result in her trying to find him. It was going to be a long night. Hopefully the decision he made in wanting to assist her was worth it.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:29 am

Princess
Princess

It was definitely a Hollow, but there was something... different. While it felt like only one Hollow was there, Kairi was definitely picking up on two distinct sources of the one signature, which meant... either they were twins, which was a once-in-a-lifetime thing even for a Shinigami's thousand year lifespan, or it was some Hollow that could split itself up, which was the far more likely version.

Closing her eyes, Kairi memorized the signature and the rough location, as well as where it seemed to be traveling to. Luckily it wasn't in the center of downtown, and it didn't seem to be heading there, so maybe she'd get lucky and this wouldn't be a big issue. It was strong, though, enough that she was a bit worried with her limiter to be able to take it alone, but she wasn't alone- she had the human.

Speaking of him (or... thinking?), where was he anyway?

Kairi jumped off the current rooftop and landed on the ground with a light thud, smiling to the people around her as she ran off to find Dre, which wasn't too hard since he was just coming to the Downtown area.

"I found him. It? Them? I don't know. It's weird, can you sense it?" She cracked her neck, knowing the fight wouldn't be much longer from here, as she glanced towards the reiatsu of the Hollow, making sure it hadn't left the area yet. "It's one signature, but there's two sources. I'm not exactly sure what we're going against here."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:52 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre's wait for the soul reaper wasn't long as she came running towards him from the right. "Ah! There you are." He said quite relieved that she had found him. For some reason he was almost loosing hope in her locating him. Anyways, Kairi went on to say that she had found the hollow(s), but also asking Dre if he could sense it as well. Closing his eyes and exhaling, he raised his head up a bit. Opening them, he scanned the area trying to sense something. Anything. But alas, his effort would be nothing but futile. Directing his light blue eyes back at her, he spoke, "sorry, I really suck when it come towards detecting spiritual pressure... And yeah, what that means is that I felt nothing." He said softly. His voice filled nothing but disappointment. Sensing reiatsu was one if his major weaknesses, which he loathed a lot. But at the end of the day, it is what it is.

"Well, let's not wait for the grass to grow. Let's go and take them down." He said enthusiastically as a smirk found itself on his face. Raising his right hand up, touching the red stone that was attached to his necklace, Dre began to rub it. To which his Fullbring would activate -- as a metal armour would generate around his whole body, even covering his most of his face. A long dark blue scarf is generated around his neck, while a sword would form around his hand. Placing the edge of the sword on his right shoulder, he tilted his head to the right, "I'm ready. Are you? If so, do lead the way."

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:57 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Though the two, the Fullbringer and the Shinigami would be looking for Heiko, The two would find them. In the form of white, the Lamb, she spoke, "Do ye know which of ye I seek?" Then, Lamb's form shifting over to the bigger, darker form of the Wolf, he tacked on this, "Or do you seek to run from the fated death?" and as the Wolf settled his gaze on the girl, it became clear who their target was. Drawing his zanpakuto, a crystalline, silver sword, he leveled his gaze and growled from his core.

Across from him, the girl had reddish brown hair, unbound by any ties or bands. Her eyes were a deep blue, but unclouded in her stance. The man to her side had similarly blue eyes, and short white hair. It wouldn't be a question as to what would happen now. Death was about to take place, and in a downtown setting no less. Bracing his paws on the ground, the Wolf charged a Cero and prepared to fire it off at the girl.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum