Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
Hold the phone, wait what?
Where am I at right now?

I looked around and saw nothing but an old coliseum, and to my surprise, another person here with me. I didn't recognize him, but this guy really must have been eating his Wheaties. I looked at my dress and fluffed it a bit before realizing that it was only going to get dirty in a place like this, and decided to forget about it. I had seriously no idea what it was that put me here. "Hey, uh... Mister? Big guy? What exactly are we doing here?"

I'd keep waving over to him, and I hoped he was at least nice, kinda scary looking if I'm being honest, but... it could be worse, right? Looking closer, he was tall, had black scruffy hair and blue eyes, kinda reminded me of Max, but way cooler looking.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile
Hagane found himself in a coliseum of all places, not that it was impossible, he'd probably be excited to be there more than not. The place was old, in a way that everything was cracked and in ruins, but the surrounding area was all rock. Made Hagane feel at home in a way. The place reminded him of his own technique, only on a much larger scale. His surprise as he suddenly found himself in a place like this, was pure confusion. He was in the middle of having a good meal, before *poof*. Well that's how he'd explain it. He scratched his head as he looked around the surrounding area, "How weird" he mumbled to himself, as he stared down a stranger?

There was a stranger a bit away in front of him, a girl. He didn't know who she was or even if he should initiate a conversation but as he looked on he heard her say "Hey, uh... Mister? Big guy? What exactly are we doing here?", Honestly Hagane was thinking the same thing. What were they doing there? Perhaps to have lunch, or... something with less food involved. He responded to the girls question, "I'm not sure really, I was wondering that myself", he said as he raised his arm in response, "It was bad timing though, cause I'm still hungry", as he stated this his stomach growled intensely.

Hagane sat down with his leg crossed and his arms crossed, almost as if he was sulking. "This is horrible. Stuck in the middle of a hell hole and hungry beyond anything anyone could comprehend", he said shaking his head side to side. He continued to look at the cute girl, before grinning widely.

(Did this via phone, Soz for low quality)

View user profile

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
Clearly, he was hungry too, and he wasn't shy about it. He went so far as to look at me as if I could give him food, then let his stomach's hunger echo across the coliseum. I kicked the dirt a little, and finally gave up.

I sat on the ground, frustrated and hungry. Looking at the semi-handsome man sitting across from me, I asked a simple question. "So now what? We're clearly not getting any food, and probably not going home anytime soon..." And entertaining the question, I wrapped my hair around my fingers, bored out of my mind.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile
(I declare FORFEIT. Congrats, you move on.)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum