Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Tournament]Oh? Ika Mazi vs Jun Shibutani on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:46 pm

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Ika smiled, arriving in this arena in a similar fashion to that of when he slaughtered the incumbent Cero Espada in what seemed to be an alternate universe.. This however APPEARED to be a case in which it was not just one sole battle, but rather this was to be a tournament.. It didn't matter, and this was going to be a fight to the death regardless.. He targeted the names he knew to be threats... Rena Lisola couldn't even be a factor until the end of the tournament in the finals, separate brackets.. Same with Kokoro Nashi.. He didn't know of any threats within his bracket but that certainly didn't mean they weren't there.. He smiled a bit at the Captain that stood before him, Jun Shibutani.. Ika released, going Shikai in an instant, before donning his Hollow Mask.. "Well hello there Captain, ready to get this over with?.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Tournament]Oh? Ika Mazi vs Jun Shibutani on Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:53 am

Jin Shibutani

9th Division
9th Division
The Captain had already been in Shikai. While the vizard was making his entrance, Captain Shibutani had already drawn a line about five feet long in front of the vizard. This line was, of course, made using his own Shikai. The edge of the blade was facing toward the vizard; the blade connected to a bulb on Hagane Orochi, Captain Shibutani's zanpakuto; and turned again so that the blade of Hagane Orochi formed an angle with the vizard at the center.
View user profile

#3 Re: [Tournament]Oh? Ika Mazi vs Jun Shibutani on Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:46 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
The man had carved a line and already went Shikai.. Ika was no fool, the line was in some way related to his powers, and only a fool was going to rush to find out what the fuck it did.. Then again if he continued to literally "Draw the line" Ika may have no choice but to take some measure of action against the man and his evil line drawing ways.. Holy fuck that was a weird fucking power, did the Spirit get lost in caves a lot or something? None the matter.. "Well hello there Captain, my name is Ika Mazi, pleased to make your acquaintance.. "Ika bowed, maintaining a formal demeanor as to not tip the man off. "It appears one of us will be dying today eh?.. A Shame, but apparently a necessity, no?"

#4 Re: [Tournament]Oh? Ika Mazi vs Jun Shibutani on Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:29 am

Jin Shibutani

9th Division
9th Division
As the vizard was speaking, Jun was still drawing his line. The trail which was his zanpakuto, the source being the bizarre wand he held, was roughly waist level on the shinigami, who was a little under a hundred and eighty centimeters. The metal that was the trail gleamed under the iridescent light of the arena.

"Hm. The name sounds familiar. If I recall, the Mazi family was one of the noble families of the Gotei 13." he remarked, enthusiastically, recalling bits of history he recalled from his education even before becoming a soul reaper. "The Mazi was also the first Captain of the 5th Squad outside of the Shibutani family, remarkable for being one of the strongest captains in history," Captain Shibutani smirked, "but this was two millennia ago. A long time for people to get stronger. And who says you're even a quarter as strong as your ancestor?" By that point, the shinigami was only boasting.

"That mask of your's tells me that you're a vizard. I thought you all vanished half a century ago. Hm..." by the time Captain Shibutani was finished, a square was established between the vizard and the shinigami, encircling them. A squared circle, if you will. It was made of zanpakuto, the Shinigami's zanpakuto.

"Hado number one: Sho." he chanted, though nothing appeared. Then, Jun threw the handle toward the vizard's mask like a shot-put, metallic trail following it as it arced over to the masked man.
View user profile

#5 Re: [Tournament]Oh? Ika Mazi vs Jun Shibutani on Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:46 pm

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
The man held a wand and formed a trail, which somehow became a Zanpakuto at waist level as he continued to mark the area, and the metal gleamed under the lighted arena. "So listen dude, I don't know why you're marking your grave, but you're not THAT fat so uh, don't think you need that much room but whatever." The man seemed to know of the Mazi name, perhaps a Gotei 13 history enthusiast or something of that peculiar nature.. "Well you're not wrong, we were one of the Noble Families at a time though.. I believe we've fallen out of the Gotei 13's good graces by this point, for obvious reasons."

"My father, yes I believe he was the first but meh, I surpassed him before his death, and I killed his appointed successor, so, not really impressed by him much at this point. "I say I'm twice as strong as my ancestor, and you'll learn that the hard way when you're a blood stain on the concrete beneath us.. Also, perhaps you skipped that chapter, but everyone knew I escaped. Not only did I come back and fight in the Civil War between the Arrancar when the Shinigami went to get involved, I killed your Captain Commander 250 years ago when he tried to stop me from fleeing, and killed the five others like me.. There are more of us now but.. that's another story entirely." As the Circle (which was squared) appeared around the two of them Ika kinda brushed it off. The dude was holding a wand, what a fairy. Ika Shunpo'd forwards and made a diagonal slash with his zan before following it with a Cero aimed at the mans chest. The point of the Cero wasn't just to kill the man, but to give Ika something to toy with.. Then, Ika used Sonido to flee the circle, before forming a forty by forty ball of acid above his head in an instant, before throwing it at the man. Dude was NOT going to have a good day at this rate.. Not at all..

#6 Re: [Tournament]Oh? Ika Mazi vs Jun Shibutani on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:59 pm

Jin Shibutani

9th Division
9th Division
Slipping beside the cero, Captain Shibutani caught the hilt of his zanpakuto as it raced toward the vizard. It was a blur, his shunpo, obviously, though what followed was a blade looped around the vizard's neck, the shinigami behind him, walking casually backward.

"Turn, Hagane Orochi." the blade, already too narrow for the vizard to escape from going upward, tightened around his neck. The other twenty-ish feet of the blade coiled around him, reining him in. Assuming the vizard's head wasn't too fat that he could not duck downward, perhaps creating a hole in the ground somehow, Captain Shibutani pointed back.

"Bakudo number 61: Rikujokoro." Six rods appeared around the vizard, keeping him still as the blade closed him to cut him into pieces.

Then, Shibutani's first hado actually struck from the flat of the blade, pushing the vizard's neck concussively against the edges of the blades.
View user profile

#7 Re: [Tournament]Oh? Ika Mazi vs Jun Shibutani on Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:01 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Ika dodged the coil with a simple Shunpo before turning up behind him, it was at this point the man had err'd. Horribly. He actually thought he'd killed Ika, well, he was about to find out otherwise, as Ika put a Gran Rey Cero through the mans chest after pricking his finger with his Zanpakuto. The man tried to crawl away, but it was to no avail. Ika pulled the man forwards by his hair, whispered goodnight into his ear, and stomped his head down, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over... and over, and over, and over.... Till there was nothing left but mush. "Good night.. Captain.. Heh.."

#KO. #WINNERRRRR #IKAAAA MAZIIIIIII WOOOOOO

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum