Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Seralin

Shinigami
Shinigami
That Bankai of his was certainly impressive. His shield, for sure, was going to be trouble. She had an idea for that though, and that armor of his was going to make his moves more sluggish than that broken ankle was.

In the moment, she had to deal with this kidou that was thrown her way. She could tell Bakudou would be useless here, the attack would cover too much. Hadou though...

She raises a palm, facing it towards the male. "Hadou number 88, Hiryugekizokushintenraiho." That bakudou wouldn't make it far to her, if anything that speed boost would hasten it's destruction. That wind wouldn't halt it either, like a high caliber bullet fired in a typhoon.

She uses Flash step to raise herself up above the impact zone of that wind, taking one of those energy poles through one of her legs in the process, and her dragon comes in for a new attack. From its mouth fires it's Imperial Thunder Canon yet again, aimed to hit the male from behind. An attack from two angles, which one would he block?

Not that Seal in would leave that to chance. Her purple gem, Amythest, would fly in and wrap a poison-coated tenticle around his shield arm, the poison being an extreme numbing agent. He would lose nearly all motor control in that arm along with feeling for three posts of that worked, but of course that required him being distracted by those two attacks previous.

She would end her turn with an attempt of Hadou again. "Hadou number ninety, Kurohitsugi." The gravity of he attack wouldn't allow much in the way of running away. She keeps the pole in to keep the wound from bleeding out, she'd have time to administer Kaidou when this was done.
View user profile

Ragar Rose III

3rd Division
3rd Division
It would seem that his choice to increase the speed and force of his Hyapporankan had been a smart choice, he would see one pierce his opponent legs as she would escape from the violent winds of Sannodō — Teppūsatsu. But of course Lady Seralin would not back down once again had the massive thunder beast aimed to fire a powerful blast in his direction. While his shield would be able to defend from frontal attack he of course payed attention to his surroundings because of the last time he dodged the blast the arms of the thunder beast came to attack him. Ragar of course had no intention to fall for the same trick yet again, and he would jump backwards into the air at high distance placing his shield in front of him to protect his body from the Imperial Thunder Cannon, while also simultaneously activating his Million Escudo technique once again to defend him from the arms he had predicted to strike.

Ragar could slowly began to feel the gravity of the Hado spell Kurohitsugi coming down upon him. This was bad he needed to act fast, not relying on his own speed as that would never allow him to move in time he would cover his Irrefutable Shield in a thick layer of Reishi before quickly firing and releasing a massive vacuum wave of energy normally meant to harm his opponent to push force his body still in the area to move far enough out of the range of Kurohitsugi gravity effect for him to his his very own shunpo to avoid being trapped on the black box that surely would have been in the end of him. Hell had his opponent even used the incantation to Kurohitsugi, Ragar would be unsure if he would have been able to escape in time.

In any case he needed to keep moving Ragar would shunpo around the Kurohitsugi to move in front of his opponent, he was sure that her speed would also no long be like before due to the Hyapporankan Rod, but he would take extra measure to ensure that he would be fine. Ragar would point his massive blade towards his opponent as he would increase the length of the blade once again. The massive blade would now be capable of extending to one hundred feet at the same speed as before but it would certainly be much harder to dodge with its greater size. Ragar would also Manifest a green light behind his shield that would creep around the edges of the shield firing beams of light in a very similar manor to Hyapporankan, "Hado Unnumbered Gaki Rekkō!"

The constant use of back to back Kido spells was starting to wear on Ragar's body, soon he would be almost out of stamina so within the next couple exchange of blows he would surely had to finish this or he himself would be put down, "Yes it would seem the darkness of death is going to creep upon one of us at any moment now. But as far as it being me solely, that has yet to be truly determined.'
View user profile

Seralin

Shinigami
Shinigami
She knew better than to let that blade of his be aimed at her. She bends easily enough, letting the blade fly past where she was previous. Flash Step carries her around, and away from that shield of his. Those beams wouldn't be finding their mark today. "I will not be losing here, not when I've been pushing you so far... I've only just begun to get serious."

It was partly just a bluff, see had been serious since this started. But she knew she could not lose here. She knew what to look for now, so she would not let him get a shot with that sword of his. Her dragon fades away since it's manifestation time was up, and it would be a while since she could use it again. Instead she'd have to rely upon her abilities. "Byakurai!" From one of her gems fires off the Kidou, aimed for the male's left shoulder. A piercing attack such as this might do something to that armor, depending on how thick it was. It was only a decoy, anyway. She uses her Garnet now.

"Dominating Earth!" The Garnet gemstone slams into the ground, and from the ground under the male's feel sprouts two large hands which would try to grab the male's legs and bind him in place.

"Bakudou number 63, Sajo Sabako!" He couldn't run from these Bakudou forever, not so close to each other. And that is when she strikes. For Sajo Sabako would prevent him from bringing that bulky shield up to block.

She uses Shunpo to set their distance apart to ten feet. "Had our number 88, Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!" She fires off the attack, and at such a distance it would reach him pretty quickly.
View user profile

Ragar Rose III

3rd Division
3rd Division
I am sorry to do this but I have to forfiet this match. I will be extremely busy the next couple of days I have to go on a massive job hunt and I dont want my inability to post to eat at me and make me feel guilty especially with the deadline in two days.
View user profile

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Surrender accepted, victory goes to Seralin.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum