Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Tournament] Seralin and Kaede vs Rena and Sakura

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:34 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"... If I'm going to be taken to somewhere I don't know about then a little warning would be nice. I had a lot planned today." Looking around, Seralin takes a mental note down that she was in some sort of arena. It was not just her, either. Three others were there as well, one person on her side while the other two were on the far side. She assumes it's the east side, since the sun was rising from that direction. Her dark brown orbs settle onto the person nearby. "So you're here too, at least I'm not alone in this. I can trust you to have my back, yes?" While waiting for an answer, the female Shinigami removes herself from her false body. Walking forward a bit, she brings herself close towards the center of the arena. Once there, she gives a polite bow towards who she assumes are the ones she needs to partake in a battle against. "Let's see who's better, hm?"

She jumps up into the air, forming a reishi platform under her feet to keep herself suspended up above them. She draws her Zanpakutou and readies herself: This was going to be a tough battle, and hard-won should her and her partner turn out the victors.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum