Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Tournament] The Human Defense vs Some other dudes (Accel and Maki vs Dre and Ragar)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:51 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator was back in this accursed arena once more and Jesus God was he going to have to kill Maki?... This was a long time coming and.. Oh wait, same team. Well that was good, for her anyway.. Right? Haha right. Anyway.. He sighed a bit, hands buried in his pockets, he would flip his snow-white hair to the side and fail to even in a basic sense acknowledge the fact that the opposition existed.. Team tournament eh?.. Against these random dudes?.. And this was supposed to be threatening somehow?... Whatever.. Accelerator sighed a bit before releasing a lot of Reitsu... "Well Maki, we've not practiced much together but I think we can make this work eh?.. At least enough to slaughter these guys right?... Kehe..."

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:07 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
Ragar was caught off guard by the random pop of a tournament but he decided to participate in it any way. It was made known that this was a tag team duel. But this would be a chance to learn somethings, it would be apparent that he was still new with fighting with top class fighters and hopefully, his inexperience wouldn't get him killed. It was true that he didn't expect to win this at all but there was much to learn and what better place then a tournament then to learn. It would appear his team member would be Dre Jaegerjaquez he had met just once before. He knew Dre had skill indeed so as far as his teammates capabilities he didn't have to worry.

"Ah, Dre I guess we met each other once again. How are you mate? Lets give this other team a decent fight."

View user profile

on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:05 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre was suddenly transported into a place where he had never been or seen before. Bemused he would look around his surroundings as he noticed that structure of the place was very similar to a Roman arena. "Am I in some kind of gladiator fight?" He thought to himself quite confused. Hearing a familiar voice talking to him, Dre would turn his head back as he saw Ragar Rose standing behind him. "Well, I'll be damned." He said with a smirk on his face. "I'm fine. Just confused with this whole shenanigans, to be honest... and yeah, be it good or bad, we'll put up a fight nonetheless." Dre responded looking forward, his eyes directed towards the man and the woman that were a few feet in front of them. "Well then, I guess it's times to get things started." With that he would raise his right hand up, touching the red stone that was attached to his necklace, Dre would begin to rub it. To which his Fullbring would activate -- as a metal armour would generate around his whole body, even covering his most of his face. A long dark blue scarf is generated around his neck, while a sword would form around his hand. Pointing the blade at the two strangers in front of him, he would speak, "may the best team win."

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#4Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum