Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

#31 Re: [Private] Quest (Sol'Elis) on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:13 pm

Dre patiently stood in front of the door for about fifteen minutes or so. But unfortunately for him no reply was heard from the other side. Obviously he wasn't going to barge his way in even though it was his house. That wasn't him. Sighing to himself he decided to go downstairs to check if she was at least there; and indeed she was for his bewilderment. "When did you wake up?" He asked curiously as he walked towards the woman, "I honestly thought that you were still sleeping in your room." A small smile would spread across his face as he said this. "So, if I may ask; what of your mission? Are you going to take your leave?"

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#32 Re: [Private] Quest (Sol'Elis) on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:09 pm

Seralin

Shinigami
Shinigami
She looks to the male as he enters the room, politely waving before he spoke. "I am up every day at seven A.M., same as my creator. I am used to it." She states, and listens for his statements before replying. "I... I think I should head back, what I have found should be important enough to bring back." She stands up, places the sword onto her back, and gives the male a polite bow. "Thank you kindly for letting me stay here, sir."
View user profile

#33 Re: [Private] Quest (Sol'Elis) on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:21 pm

The woman stood up as she gave a polite bow towards Dre, which he reciported by bowing back to her. "No problem, Sol'Elis. Hope to see you soon again." He said as he waved towards as she left the mansion. Seeing her disappear out of sight, he would turn around only to walk inside the house again. It was time to find something to do.

--THREAD END--

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum