Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:21 pm

Espada
Espada
"Sure, of course. But do sit down. Don't tire yourself standing up." Dre said in a calm tone as he started walking towards the kitchen. When he approached it, he would look around. Noticing the water filter towards his right, Dre would go near it, only to take a glass as he filled the first half with cold water, then the second half with hot water. The perfect mixture for a cold and rainy day.

Taking the glass back to the woman, he would hand it over to her. "Here you go." Dre said with a smile on his face. "Seems like a storm is approaching..."

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:50 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"It's a small storm, a bit of rain and maybe a few flashes of lightning. It should only last an hour. That's what I'm reading of its pressure." She accepts the glass and takes a sip. It was refreshing to feel the liquid slide down, though she didn't really care for the temperature. "I don't mind standing for now, if I sit my legs will probably cramp up." She knew her body well enough. It wasn't a real human body, but acted in much the same way. It still needed care.

She draws her sword from her back and leans it against the wall, the tip of the blade facing down. "Do you get many visitors? I feel like you don't get many guests despite you having the room for it."

View user profile

on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:35 am

Espada
Espada
The woman would go on to ask him if he gets visitors often, to which Dre would ponder for a second or two. "No, to be honest with you." He finally spoke as his eyes gazed at her. "I like to live in solitude and isolation. It's the best possible way to live a life, at least in my opinion." His spiritual pressure would start to flicker in and out as he would lean his back on the wall behind him. "If you live with a bunch of people, you grow emotionally attached to them. You care for them. And most likely you'll love them. So, if something happens to the people you love and care about, you'll at least in a way feel somewhat responsible. But. If you live alone, you have nothing of that sorts to worry about." Dre paused, as he wanted the woman to take all of it in, so she could understand what he was trying to convey. "The best way to live life is on your own times. Be that however you want it to be." He paused again, "so, I chose the path of solitude. In which I'm free of any earthly attachments and the rest of all that mumbo jumpo."

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:17 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"Everyone is entitled to live how they want. If anything, it sounds like you've decided how our going to live it exactly. Something like that will no doubt give you piece of mind." She yawns a little bit, such an act would be oddly cute to some, since she rarely ever showed externally what she felt. "Where's your kitchen?" She asks, remaining stationary. Until he goes to move, that is. He might decide to show her to the kitchen, in which case she would get herself a tall glass of water.

"I don't judge you for your life, but I'm more curious now. Don't you feel lonely at times for keeping people away?"

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:31 pm

Espada
Espada
The woman would go on to ask where the kitchen was, to which Dre would respond, "oh, right this way." He said as he gestured towards her signalling that she should follow him. As they walked towards the kitchen Dre would answer the question she had brought up. "Sometimes, I guess. But that's to be expected due to the lifestyle I live." Taking a turn towards the left, he continued on speaking, "also, another major reason I live alone is due to my profession. I do a job where having friends and family would prove fatal." His voice echoed through the house for a few seconds, then silence. Turning his head towards the side, he glanced at her from the corner of his eyes, "I have no intention of innocent people in harms way."

Entering the kitchen, Dre looked at the woman, "well, here it is." He said in a calm tone as a smile spread across his face.

on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:34 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"Ah, understood. That's a pretty good reason." Upon seeing the kitchen she walks in, grabs a small glass and fills it with water. She takes a sip ad looks back up to the male. "Is it the job you want?" Surely he enjoyed his profession.

In either case she was about ready for bed
"I'm finding it hard o stay up, despite how much your info makes me eager to learn more."

View user profile

on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:17 pm

Espada
Espada
Dre pondered for a few seconds as he tried to gather his thoughts to give her a distinct reply. "Well, I believe so. I mean, I've been doing it for a number of years and I think I'm doing fairly well in it." He said breaking the silence which he took during his few moments of internal thought.

The woman was showing clear sign's of wanting to take a rest, and she confirmed it herself when she said it was hard for her to stay up much longer. Giving her a small nod, Dre would gesture her to follow him as he would show her the guests room, which was honestly more similar to a master bedroom. "Here you are. This will be your room." He paused, "I'm sure you would most likely find it comfortable."

on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:40 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
She followed after him, her sluggish walking making her fall behind a bit. It was a false body she was in, but like she pointed out before it had normal human needs to maintain it. Exhaustion was one of those conditions that needs sleep to treat it, just as anyone would. "Thank you, and good night sir." She says, followed by a very soft yawn. She shuffles over to the bed before she falls forward onto it. No setting her head on the pillow, no getting under the covers, just down and done. She was in a deep sleep now, and would require effort to wake up.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:52 pm

Espada
Espada
It was about ten in the morning. Dre had gotten up around nine thirty or so. Knowing how the woman had said that she needed to go on some mission in the morning, he would make his way towards the room she was sleeping in as he would knock the door twice. Just for good measure he would bang on the door once considering the fact that she could be a hard sleeper. Then of course, he would wait. Patiently wait until the woman got up from her slumber. Dre was a patient man in general, so being kept waiting wasn't a huge problem for him.

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:10 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
He would be waiting quite a while. No answer would come for she was no longer in her room. She had been up since five that morning, and was currently downstairs, sitting down at a table in his dining room. She felt awkward, unsure of what she should do. "Should I stay in town to see if they come again or should I report back as told...?" She says softly to herself, and then sips from a cup of water. This had been plaguing her since she had woken up. She didn't want to be a bad guest so she waited to properly say goodbye, but would probably leave for one task or the other aftweword.

View user profile
#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum