Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:21 am

The woman said that it was okay for him to follow her. Which in reaction he would nod slightly at her. Following her closely as she spoke, the mod soul began speaking about how there isn't anything much left to search and such to which, he nodded again. As she went on to ask him something, she would come to sudden stop midway of her sentence. Confused, Dre would look at her as he spoke, "hey, what's up?" He asked curiously as he observed her facial expressions. She showed signs of being shocked and surprised. Taking a step forward Dre decided to go near her to find out what was bothering her, but alas, before he could do such she would vanish out of his sight.

Shaking his head slightly, Dre used bringer light to catch up with the woman quite quickly. Thankfully, speed was one of his major character strengths which be utilized in full capacity often. Also as he was more powerful than her, it wasn't much of a fret. As she came to a stop, Dre followed the suite. They were in a large, open area in the outskirts. Wondering what led both of them here, especially the mod soul, he gazed at her, and asked, "so, why did you..." He words trailed off as he looked what was in front of him. It was three dissolved bodies of Hollows. Which looked like were shot to death. "Quincys..."

"Huh? Back like home? What do you mean?" Dre asked not knowing what the woman was talking about or referring to. "Can you tell me what's exactly going on here? This is all too confusing." He said quite frustrated at what was taking place. Hopefully, Sol'Elis shed some light to what was going on.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:53 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
She stands and turns to face the male who had followed her. She takes a moment to plan up a suitible responce before speaking. "Back near where my creator lives Quincies used some bait and drew in Hollows to hunt there, just like they did here. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but this activity is too frequent, like they're actively trying to train themselves up." She sighs and turns away, heading back towards the town to find somewhere to stay for the night. "This has been fun, but for now I need to find somewhere to sleep the night away then head back home in the morning and report my findings."

View user profile

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:25 pm

"So. You're saying that the Quincys are trying to get themselves to be stronger? By baiting hollows to appear so they have a chance to fight or purify them? Seems like a little bit far fetched theory don't you think? Also," he paused for a few seconds only to speak again, "isn't this a good thing what the Quincys are doing? They are getting rid of hollows that could potentially harm innocent people. So, forgive me; but I really don't see how this a bad thing." he said quite bluntly. Karakura Town was a hotpot for spiritual activity and often hollow attacks. Dre did not understand how getting rid of hollows in a mass number was a bad thing. As far as he knew, the Quincy's were doing the job that the soul reapers were meant to do. But doing it efficiently and more better than them.  

Dre raised an eyebrow when the woman said that she needed a place to sleep. "Well, my place is quit big and I live alone. So. you're welcome to stay the night, if you want to that is." he said in a low tone with a small smile on his face.

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:57 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
This person didn't seem to know much about Quincies. "Quincies are unable to purify Hollows, instead Hollows killed by a Quincy are completely destroyed, soul and all. This will upset the balance between the worlds. If too many are destroyed they'll need to either kill Humans or souls over in the Soul Society to compensate. It is... a brutal cycle. It's part of why the Quincy were nearly wiped out." She decides to stay at the home of this male, he seemed nice enough. Seralin would be happy that she didn't need to use her debit card. "I appreciate the offer. So long as I'm not indruding, I don't mind resting at your place."

View user profile

on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:12 pm

"Oh, I see... I honestly didn't know that." Thor confessed. This was the first time he heard about the story, and honestly it made a lot of sense. Anyways, the woman accepted his offer to stay at his home, which made Dre smile once more. "Well then, please do follow me closely. My residence it's not far from here." He said turning towards the right as he used bringer light to move forwards.  When the woman catched up with him, he would go on to ask, "are the Quincys preparing for an invasion of sort? Is that why you are here? To gather intel about all of their movements and such?" He said looking at her, only to look forward again as he kept moving.

on Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:38 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"It's a possibility that I'm looking into, hence why I'm looking for one." She states. She follows where the male goes since it was his place she would be staying at for the time being. "You said that you're a Fullbringer, how did you get your powers? I was told what Fullbringers are, but not how they come to be. I don't think you were made into what you are like I was."

A light drizzle would start up from what little clouds there were overhead. If Sol'Elis was bothered by it, she didn't show it. The rain was soaked up by her clothing and hair like sponges, making them a bit darker.

View user profile

on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:00 pm

The woman would go on to ask him about Fullbringers. She would ask him how he had gotten his powers and such, to which he would respond by saying, "well, how should I put it? Okay, first off; I just didn't get my powers out of nowhere. That would be the wrong way of putting it. My mother survived a Hollow attack before I was born. And as a result, traces of Hollow power remained in my mother's body, which was then passed onto me at the moment of my birth. This doesn't just apply to only me, of course. Every fullbringer out there has undergone something very similar to what I'm saying." Hopefully she understood what he was trying to say. "Consequentially, my powers closely resemble more of a Hollow’s than a Shinigami." He said in closing note looking at her with a pensive look on his face.

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:33 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
She did understand and it facinated her. "So Fullbringers all get their powers thanks to a Hollow's outside influence... I'd imagine the powers gained could be random for anyone." She would need to discuss this further with Seralin. Maybe she could apply this knowledge to her next experiment? "About your powers resembling that of a Hollow's, I don't think that matters. You clearly aren't a Hollow, and couldn't choose the events that unfolded. If anything, that your mother and yourself survived such an encounter is a good thing. Spiritual powers could just be seen as icing on the metaphorical good-luck cake." It was an odd choice of words, but what she was implying was plain and clear. She yawns again, ignoring the rain as it continues to soak her clothing. "How much further to your home? I'd like to only have to dry my clothes once."

View user profile

on Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:25 pm

Dre would remain silent as he would choose to ignore the question that was asked by the woman. Moving forward he could feel his clothes slowly starting to get heavier. He was soaked, and if he knew it was going to rain he would have most likely wore something much more lighter than he was currently wearing. But be that as it may, they were reaching the end of their destination.

Dre looked towards the side to see the woman standing beside him. Giving a nod towards her, he would say, "follow me." With that Dre entered his house through the main door. He was most likely aware the sheer size of the house itself would take his guest in surprise and make her question what kind of person he was, like most do. But the question remained; was he ready to answer them, if she did ask. Something said he didn't.

on Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:57 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
If her home wasn't an underground base she would have surely impressed. That, and maybe if she knew how human society worked. Maybe then she would properly understand how unique it was to own such a grand home. As it was... "You have a nice home." She states, and after a few seconds of having walked in from his invitation she dries herself with a small burst of her Spiritual Energy. The electric charge to it would cause some static for the male, but nothing much. It was as static-y as one would get from wearing socks on carpet. "May I have a glass of water?" She looks around and takes in the sights of this man's large home.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum