Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:27 pm

It was seven o' clock at night, Dre had just woken up... he went to bed two hours ago, or more rested, then passed out. For a few minutes, he had been staring at the top of his bed. His pale bones had sunk into the soft mattress. The frame was made of something that appeared to be gold, and above the mattress was a sort of "roof" to the bed, to make it look pretty. With his arm covered in a black tee shirt, the human swung the blankets off of him. Out of his bed, he stepped onto the ornate carpet that laid below. Along the walls were expensive looking pictures and a nice dark wood.

Dre then walked out of the room and was in a large foyer. The foyer looked just as fancy. Down the foyer's stairs, he turned into an archway. The archway led into his living room, and then into his kitchen. The man named, Dre Jaegerjaquez, was a person who liked to live in solitude, so he did not get out much. He only went out when he had contracts that needed to be done.

The front door was just as elegant as the rest of the estate, and once he was out the door, he stepped onto some nice smooth marble that led to two separate staircases. With that Dre went down the right staircase into the night to just find something to do. On the way down the stairs he passed a bunch of eloquent statues. In the center from where the two staircases left off, there was a large fountain that dug into the wall slightly. Even the entryway was very eloquent, this was one of the most distinct homes in Karakura simply due to its size. Out of the long entryway, it was time to simply look for some fun.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:32 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
And fun might just run into him. Sol'Elis had been deployed to here to see if there was any Quincy activity in this area, and so far she had found nothing. For being the enriched spirit zone, it surprisingly lacked too many humans with Spiritual Powers. Not that she cared, she kept to herself and out of sight of the passers-by. She didn't need people questioning why someone like her was dressed as she was, and had a sword the size she was strapped to her back.

"Maybe if I check the outskirts..." She was passing by what seemed to be a large home now, and it did not garner her attention despite its size. However, the person who walked ouT of it did. She walks right up to the man, choosing a blunt confrontation was the best choice here. "Hello sir, are you a Quincy?"

It was nearly completely dark out by now, but Sol was easily seen by her nearly white clothing.

View user profile

on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:17 pm

Dre was not able to walk far, as he was interrupted by a woman. Honestly, he saw the woman coming towards him, but he never thought that the woman would go on to speak with him, let alone ask him a question. What was more confusing was how she asked Dre if he was a Quincy. It was shocking all around, honestly. But be that as it may, he knew he had to come up with a response to the question she had asked. Obviously he wasn't a Quincy. But nonetheless, the confidence and the balls this woman had to ask a random stranger such a question was quite intriguing in a way. Though what would had become if Dre wasn't a spiritually aware person? How would a regular human grasp her question? Most likely they would they would this stranger was suffering with some mental problem. Dre wasn't far off thinking the same thing about the woman.

Raising an eyebrow, he would look at the woman with a bemused expression on his face. "Ugh..
I.... What?..."
Dre muttered out some words in a confused a state trying to find to form a sentence. Shaking his head slightly, he exhaled only to direct his eyes at the woman, "no, I am not. As a matter of fact, I'm far from it. What business do you have going around asking people if their from this specific race that you seek? Honestly, it's quite strange to find someone going around asking people questions such as that. I mean, what if I was just an ordinary human? What then? Also, did you just make a guess that I was a spiritually aware person?" Dre asked the woman curiously as he waited for her eventual response.

on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:39 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
A small tilt of her head was the first reply to come before anything vocal. "Is that so? Then I'm sorry for bothering you. I will be on my way since you're not who I'm looking for." She was almost certain that man could have been a Quincy. His spiritual pressure was far above that of normal humans, and all Quincy have been known to live a life of indulgance. If this man's house was anything to go by, then he fit that bill almost perfectly. She turns and begins walking back in the direction she was heading, intent on finishing her mission. "And here I thought I had my objective..." Her voice was soft and even-toned the entire time, almost as if she found everything dull.

View user profile

on Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:23 pm

Dre listened to the woman apologize for bothering him as she said that she would be on her way. Not knowing what exactly to say, he would continue to listen to the woman until she uttered how she had thought she achieved her objective. Getting quite curious at this point, Dre would turn his head towards the woman, narrowing his eyes, he would begin to speak, "objective? What objective are you speaking of? I believe I deserve an answer for giving you one. It's only fair." He said in his usual direct tone as he took a quick step back. "So, who are you? And the more important question; what exactly are you?" Dre knew that the woman was clearly not human, but that alone did not satisfy him. He wanted to know more than that. And hopefully the woman would tell him what he wanted to know.

on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:47 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
That information wasn't something private or classified, so sharing it was well within her rights. Besides, Quincies should be common knowledge to anyone that was spiritually sensitive to anyone that looked into them. She stops after having taken a few feet forward and looks back to the male, only to notice he had stepped back. Was he afraid? He shouldn't, she wasn't about to attack him without proper provocation. "I will answer your questions in the order you have presented them. My objective is to look for any Quincy in the area, so that I can gain intel on them. My name is Sol'Elis, and I am a Mod Soul made by the rogue Shinigami Seralin." As she speaks, the Mod Soul keeps an eye on how the male reacts to her answers. He had a point after all, he was cooperative and so she would be.

"In that case, may I ask for your name and what you are? You've made me currious."

View user profile

on Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:29 pm

The mod soul went on to say that her objective was to locate a Quincy in the area, so in which she could gain intel from it. The woman would also reveal that she was a mod soul that was created by a rogue Shinigami named Seralin, who Dre had never heard before. He would listen to all of this with much interest. Due to the fact that he naturally had an interest in knowing things that he never knew. In this case the existence of a mod soul. This was the first time he heard the term, and he had a guess that it referred towards genetically created or modified beings. What was most intriguing was that one was currently in front of him. But be that as it may, he would go on to answer the questions that she had asked him.

"My name is Dre Jaegerjaquez. And I'm a Fullbringer." Dre responded in a calm tone. "Do you know what that is? Also, I'm curious about you." He paused, "let me rephrase that: I'm curious to know what you are. What exactly is a mod soul, if I may ask?" tilting his head to the right, he gazed at her waiting for an answer.

on Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:50 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"I am entirely aware of what a Fullbringer is, my creator told me of them." It made sense now, Quincies and Fullbringers were two different types of spiritually aware human after all. "A Mod Soul is a soul created through the Shinigami art known as Kidou, and we're used as soldiers. I am unique from others in that I was given a false body made specifically for me." She was not curious about Fullbringers, as such she did not ask of them. "Is there anything else you wish to know? I really do have a job that I need to do..."

View user profile

on Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:38 pm

He would listen to the woman's explanation with interest and concentration. Bringing his right hand up, he would rubs his chin, while saying, "very interesting indeed." It was quite fascinating to hear something that he didn't know until now. The fact that he was hearing about an entirely new genetically engineered race was what interested him the most. Also considering how was in front of him.

Running his right hand through his purple hair, he smiled softly at the woman. "I do have more questions, but it seems like you're in a hurry to go and find these Quincy's. So, what would you say if I accompany you in this quest of yours?" He said gazing at her with pensive look on his face. Not only this would be the chance to get to know more about these mod-souls but it would be also a chance to see what the woman was really up to.

on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:14 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
She listens to the man as he speaks, remaining silent. When he finishes, she is a bit reserved about allowing him. But... "Sure, you may follow if you wish. If any further questions come to mind you can ask as we move." She turns away and proceeds with walking along the city's outskirts. "There isn't much of an area left to search. So, how did you-" Her question is interrupted when she senses the appearance of a Hollow. Instantly she takes off to the eastern part of Karakura. The number increases from one to three Hollows. "Just like it was bait..."

She does not pay attention to see of the male is keeping up. She senses one of the Hollows dying, and breaks into her Spark Step. Lightning streams out a path forward, which she is carried along. This is her high speed movement technique, something she made up herself to keep up with Shunpo, Sonido, Bringer Step and Hirenkyaku. She arrived to the scene all too late, seeing the dissolving bodies of the three Hollows she sensed riddled with holes that came from Quincy arrows. She walks over to one and observes it closely. "Just like back at home."

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum