Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] The less gay non-Twilight Vampire visits the jungles of Bogota..

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:52 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika was pacing around the jungle, having heard some rather ridiculous rumors that there was a vampire about. It didn't make much sense to him frankly, Bounto's bordered on being extinct, and would've probably been dispatched had they appeared to his group, or forced to join.. On the other hand, there had been a lot of dead people of late, and it wasn't exactly Ika's fault.. Oh great there was a Hollow. Let's dispatch that real quick, soul eating mother.. oh he's dead. APPARENTLY Ika had released a little too much Reitsu, and wiped this poor sucker from the history books. Probably gave away his position too. Oh well... ANYWAY,  There was a dark humanoid Reitsu about that he couldn't trace to a Hollow or a Sinner or anything of that ilk yet.. He didn't recognize it at all..

Interesting as this may sound it provided for little in the way of entertainment value until it showed itself.. Ika sighed a bit and took a drag, letting smoke fill the air and cloud his thoughts.. Eh, the dude would come eventually.. Vampire or not..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:58 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"That's a shame.. and here I thought I was going to get a free meal from it's victims before killing it myself... oh well." came a deep male voice from the tree's behind Ika before showing the rather tall and built middle aged man in odd dark armor and a similar themed cloak, "That does leave me a little hungry though.. But you don't seem like your blood would taste very good. I can sense that just based on your energy. You are impure like that beast was. That makes you either.. an arrancar.. or a vizard. Given the lack of hollow pieces on your body however.. I'd go with vizard.."

The man sighed softly, leaving a cold trail from his breath, "Well you stuck around hoping I'd get bored.. I am bored.. What do we do now stranger?"

View user profile

on Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:43 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika heard the man speak about how he planned on scouring the remains of the Hollow's carnage for a snack, holy shit he was a Vampire! "Dude, gotta ask, keep in mind I'm not going to equate you to those gay Twilight Fairies but uh, are you a vampire? That'd be pretty cool if I'm to be honest with you." Dude's voice was deep as crap and he certainly resembled a spitting image of what a vampire SHOULD be, not that Edward Cullen dude. As he mentioned Ika's blood not tasting good he smirked a bit, "Aye yeah most girls prefer to suck me dry in other ways, blood usually isn't involved I'm afraid.." As the man made the observation that Ika was a bit ehm.. on the impure side and deduced that he was a Vizard he would simply smirk and clap for the man. "Well you really pieced that together well eh stranger? Yeah, I'm a Vizard. The first if we're being technical.. but I'll digress on that front."

Man left a cold trail with every breath, and it was rather off-putting to be honest.. "Well, I own a rather large base around these parts, run a little group for outcasts such as yourself. You could join that, we could spar, I could kill you, it's up to you vamp, I've got nothing better to do today.."

on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:24 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"Killing me is far more complicated than making my body turn to nothing.." Michael commented with a dark laugh of sorts, "But I have no reason to not at least look at this flock of misfits you claim to rule over.. Though I wouldn't mind a fight. I do get so very bored.. I am not the strongest thing in this world and I am quite aware of that.. but there are few challenges left that I can not conquer.."

He drew his sword from his side. Revealing it's skull ornamented handguard and red to black blade. The tip was black but the base was more red, "Why don't we play a little.. then you can show me this tiny kingdom of yours.. It would be rude of me to just charge you like an animal.. so why don't you also start us off"

View user profile

on Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:21 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man laughed in a dark form of fashion.. It was a bit off-kilter but nothing Ika couldn't handle generally speaking of course.. "I don't care if you're Alucard himself God cannot save you in my world.." (4th wall breaks ftw) He thought about it for a second, "Speaking of which, dude, you're like the worlds best Cosplayer on accident! It's amazing really!" Ika pulled out a Hellsing Manga, and showed the man a picture of Alucard. "A spitting image if I do say so myself!" The man mentioned not having a reason not to look into Ika's little flock of misfits, which certainly granted him a small measure of happiness.. His very own Alucard Cosplayer! SWEET!

The two could've been best buddies on the spot had he not continued, but now it would be put off for a portion of time at least.. "Try doing evil dude, it's pretty fun once you get the hang of it, just my two cents on the subject at hand, but it's pretty fun. Skull-Fuck a nun or something, it's pretty rewarding if I'm being honest with you.. As for not being the strongest in this world, I cannot quite empathize with that statement as far as I'm aware given I very well might be.." The man drew his sword to his side, Ika simply responded by raising an eyebrow, "Ooh, Shiny"

Ika sighed a bit as the man mentioned manners... "Well, though I appreciate the manners and your interest in my tiny kingdom, I don't necessarily play nice.. So go ahead and make the first move, and we'll go from there.. eh?.. Don't worry, your challenge has been accepted, manners have been both respected and established, now let's go.."[/color]

on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:25 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"It seems you didn't understand my statement.. Shame. No matter.." Ika mentioned someone looking like him and he cocked an eyebrow in curiosity. When he was shown however he merely laughed, "That is me actually.. I've been around for almost 2 millennia.. I'm not surprised that they didn't find a copy cat of me sooner rather than later.." He rubbed his chin a bit though, "I must say I'm a tad jealous though. That man has a power I do not. But if he were real and we fought.. I'm confident I would be victorious."

Ika blathered on about nothing of importance then mentioned possibly being one of the strongest of this century, "You mistook my statement for contempt I'm afraid. Power means nothing to an immortal like me. I either can or I can't. If I can't I simply outlive that which vexes me.. quite simple really."

Ika accepted his challenge for fun but declined making the first move.

So Michael dropped a nearby tree ontop of him using his Telekinesis instead and merely grinned as he stood at the ready. He didn't think Ika would be hurt by any means but it was still funny.

View user profile

on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:07 am

Vizard
Vizard
"I understood, that was just my shitty attempt at trash-talk.. I'm not doing well in that category of late, you'll have to forgive me for that as it seems I'm in a bit of a slump of sorts.." As Ika shrugged his shoulders and showed the man a picture of Alucard the man seemed to cock an eyebrow with curiosity, before merely bursting into laughter.. He then said that he was indeed Alucard, and that he had been around for two millennia. This led to Ika's jaw dropping to his fucking knees, "Are you fucking kidding me... YOU'RE Alucard?.. SWEET." Ika took out his camera phone and snapped a selfie with the real, live, Alucard, and posted a picture to Facebook with the caption "Bitches Love Cannons.. and Alucard..;D" Ika then tagged the "Crimson Fucker." "As for the copy-cat thing, I'm surprised to. Two-Thousand years eh?... I don't even wanna fight you, I just wanna talk if it's all the same to you."

Ika then stopped the tree with his hand. "No really, I'd like to discuss your life, you currently fascinate me.. I have a compound back home if you wanna go sit down and chat with better.. ya know, less dreadful temperatures and humidity.."

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:39 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"Surely such a long age isn't uncommon for a spiritual being?" Michael seemed confused that a vizard cared about age since Shinigami existed long since before Michael's own creator was first turned. However was slightly disappointed that he had gotten all excited for a battle only to be denied after all. A pity. Oh well. If the thing didn't want to fight and Michael wasn't hungry, what was he going to do. Start a fight? The idea seemed fun but whatever he had already agreed to see Ika's tiny kingdom so when the man referred to it again Michael sheathed his sword and merely waved a hand, "well lead the way. I already said I would see this "base" of yours and you seem insistent to do that instead of much else beyond talking now."

Assuming Ika led the way Michael followed, the temperature and humidity didn't effect him so he really didn't care where they talked but.. persistence? Regardless. Once there and ending up wherever he wanted to bring Michael they would probably restart conversation. He would wait for Ika to unleash the inevitable barrage of questions before speaking again however.

View user profile

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:05 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika looked in the mans direction before smirking a bit, "I was a Shinigami, I'm closing in on 1500 years of age but you've experienced the Human World in a light few people can claim to have seen, and that intrigues me.." Ika smirked, releasing his Reiatsu at it's full power, curious as to whether or not the creature would notice, "We can discuss the details of a spar in due time, but it is unnecessary as of this present time.." As they arrived at the base, Ika smirked, "So as a Vampire do I have to invite you in or something? Seems pretty stupid but then again I thought the sustaining ones self on blood bit was pretty stupid too, so I guess we can't all be appeased.." He shrugged his shoulders, "anyway regardless, sit down, let's chat about this eh?.."

As Ika took a seat he began to look up a bit in order to think, it would only take a half a moment though before he'd begin, "So tell me about your life, what you've seen, what you've lived through.. if..living is the operative and otherwise properly fitting word.. What've you experienced that others may not have experienced?.. Any Historical impact?.. Life details..? Anything?"

#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum