Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Mina's hollow training

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:30 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika walked Into the training grounds and suddenly, it dawned on him.. Shit... He was supposed to be training Mina today... Looking at the clock he realized he was early, and shrugged his shoulders, pulling out a clove filled cigarette to smoke... He was tired and he was bored above all else, now he was hoping that maybe training this Kidou throwing bitch how to use her inner hollow for good (or evil), could provide his daily dose of needed entertainment.. Taking a drag off his clove filled cigarette Ika smirked, awaiting his new disciples appearance.. God he hoped she'd hurry the hell up.. He set the training arenas setting to where a jungle would be simulated the second he snapped his fingers, and decided to take his time.. He wasn't going anywhere, and nor was she..

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:55 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
Mina arrived on time, unlike Jeff who apparently arrived early and was seemingly irritated or bored because of it. He had already changed the landscape to that of a Jungle, while she figured this was to cause issues with her long ranged abilities she couldn't be sure and just shrugged it off, "So what exactly does a vizard do to train to control their hollow anyways? Besides beat the crap out of me. Or is that all?"

She pulled her zan dagger out and started casually flipping it in the air to catch it, "Are you going to try to kill me this time when I do something you don't plan for or expect? If so I'm more concerned for my safety than I am thrilled about finally getting hollow training.."

View user profile

on Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:00 pm

Vizard
Vizard
She asked him a question and he sighed a bit, she was a smart-ass and he couldn't say that she was the fun kind.. More of the kind that tended to offset any form of fun or pleasure, a killjoy if you will, who clearly couldn't differentiate between what is allowed given the respective powers of others.. "To learn to control your Hollow it certainly helps to be brought to a near death state and then be forced to use it, and it alone, to survive.. After-all, if you die? The Hollow dies too, thus your survival isn't exactly a low priority in my experience.. As for beating the crap out of you, that's a must I'm afraid, but it won't be as sudden as last time.." (If this is stupid please tell me in chat.)

She pulled out her Zanpakuto and appeared to be measuring her words a bit before speaking to him.. As she mentioned him trying to kill him he couldn't help but chuckle a bit before shaking his head.. "If I had tried to end your life you wouldn't be talking to anyone right now, not in this life anyway.. There's a fine line between using a Forbidden Kidou on me, even three of them, and using them on someone you could kill without using them.. It'd be like me using a Bakudo 99, and following it up with a Hadou 96. I'd end your life, and there wouldn't be a thing you could do about it whether you think so or not.. Shana had no way to respond to that.. Not that you or I knew of anyway. So no, aim to kill with me..." Ika took a drag, and let the smoke clouds fill the air in front of his face.. "Though you're certainly right to be afraid my dear.. We all are in the beginning.. heh.."

Apps and Info:

on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:49 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Mina shrugged, "Doesn't matter. Just get started boss. The sooner this happens the sooner I'm doing better and the sooner we can get more shit done around here. The place needs a sprucing up and we have alot more members now. Kinda pointless to have a "blow them up" girl on call if she could go ballistic at any random point nah?"

She ignored a bulk of his statement for two reason's, he was overly arrogant even for his power being so high, and second he clearly didn't know how kidou worked if he believed there weren't ways to avoid instant death from a kidou combination. Either way she released her Shikai turning her regular dagger into a more "mage like" dagger and wait for her boss to tell her to begin.

She didn't want to argue and didn't see any point. Just let the big man believe or say whatever he wanted so long as he helped her get her hollow under control. Didn't matter. Not like she had anywhere else to go anyways. She would have to deal with him whether she voiced her opinion or not. Better to just make life simple for herself. No?

View user profile

on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:58 am

Vizard
Vizard
God this chick was a fucking buzzkill.. I mean she was just border-line lifeless at times.. He sighed, shaking his head slightly. "Yeah, yeah, yeah let's just.. get this over with yeah?.." Ika Shunpo'd forwards and aimed a punch at her head. "Hope you're ready.." Upon saying this, he would get close to her once more, aiming a right hook at her jaw before Shunpoing behind her, attempting to kick her legs out from under her. If he succeeded with sweeping her legs he would jump up and Shunpo down on her ribs in order to effectively knock the life out of her, and crack most of her ribs. If this did not succeed, he would Shunpo back and create some distance after the initial assault was complete. "Let's see what you've got Mina.."

Apps and Info:

#6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum