Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] The Watcher In The Night (Noziel)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:00 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Thor nodded as the man decided what he wanted to drink. Pointing his finger up he called the waitress that was passing them by. Giving the order to her, Thor directed his eye's back to the soul reaper. "Our drinks will be here shortly." He said with a smile on his face. Leaning a little more back to the chair, he spoke, "so, as a captain you must have much duties, huh? Everything going all well back in the soul society?" Before the man could answer the questions Thor had brought up, the waitress interrupted them as she kept the glasses on the middle of the table. "Well, that was quick." Thor said smirking as he gave the waitress a quick nod. Picking up his drink, he would on to say, "White Russian. A perfect mix of Vodka, Coffee liquor and cream." bringing the glass towards his mouth, he would look at the man and utter, "cheers" with that he would go on to consume the drink.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:09 am

8th Division
8th Division
Apparently the service here was pretty good, because our orders were taken shortly after we sat down, and drinks were served in mere minutes. He had asked about my duties, and honestly, I shouldn't say much. So I remained silent until our order came in. I took a sip of the mead first, but only after clinking glasses with the man who looker like a brawnier version of me. The drink he chose struck me as the slightest bit ironic, simply because the name seemed to represent himself more than anything else. Without a word from me, I would continue sipping the mead, seemingly lost in something else.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:15 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
The man remained quiet the entire time as Thors questions were unanswered. Which honestly irritated him quite a bit. But keeping his cool, he would keep on drinking his beverage only to place the empty glass on the table after he was done with it. "Ah, that was very refreshing, to be honest." He said solemnly with a smile on his face. Scanning the bar, he would go on to say, "doesn't seem like a crowded day today, know?" Most weekends it would be crowded, and considering how today was Saturday night, it was very odd. Looking at the soul reaper from the corner of eye, "you seem quite tensed. Is something troubling you, Noziel?" Thors demeanour would change as a more serious expression could be seen on his face. "You haven't answered my questions, Shinigami."

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:44 am

8th Division
8th Division
Feeling the alcohol in my system, I grew numb. I had already finished both my drinks. I stopped caring about my pain, little by little. I stopped listening to the Arrancar to my left until one crucial line. He would note it was very empty, and I nodded only slightly. He would denote how tense I looked and I ignored him. The final straw would be him referring to me as 'Shinigami'. My gaze slowly fixed on him. "I don't have to tell you anything." If he couldn't feel the anger stirring within me, he'd feel something far worse in a few minutes. "A double shot of whiskey would be nice, Barmate." I'd say after snapping my head back to the wall. I wouldn't realize it, but I had half-shouted that line, and it did not sound like a patient question.

View user profile

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:56 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Thor raised an eyebrow as the man would go on to ask him of a double shot of Whiskey. Honestly speaking, he didn't expect the man to be so casual after he asked, and considering the way he had asked it from him. But be that as it may, Thor was still kind of irritated at the fact that the man was still not answering his questions. Maybe another approach was needed to taken of some sort?

"is there a reason why you're not answering my questions?" he asked in a calm tone as he contunied on speaking, "and can you please behave yourself? You're putting on a show and making a mockery out of yourself." grimacing at the man in front of him, Thor shook his head. Calling another waitress, he would order a double whiskey and another white Russian. Hopefully Noziel didn't get drunk to the point where he needed to be carried. That would be nothing but troublesome.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:27 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Carefully now, I treaded on the thin line of drunkenness, having passed far beyond my ability to care what he was asking. "Byakurai, motherfucker." I'd say, pointing my finger at the man's next drink. His apparent favorite, White Russian, would shatter and spill across the bar. "Oops." I'd say, coming across as though it really wasn't all that accidental. This wouldn't bother me in the slightest, but surely he wouldn't be able to shrug it off as something without ill intent.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:26 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
The drink was delivered to the table as Thor would pick up the glass and proceed to lift it up and bring it towards his mouth. But unfortunately for him, he wouldn't go far as a Byakurai would be shot at the glass shattering it to pieces and spilling the drink all over him. The people who were at the bar would direct their attention towards Thors and Noziels table to see what the commotion was all about. "Ugh, it slipped and fell down." Thor said out-loud trying get their attention out of both of them. Gazing towards the soul reaper, he would lean himself forward as he began to speak, "what the hell is wrong with you? What are you up to, Noziel?" He asked the man in a gravely tone knowing that the man did that on purpose. The Shinigami was testing Thors patience -- and he would soon come to know that even the most patient man has his limit.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:52 am

8th Division
8th Division
I didn't care anymore about his pride. His demeanor and kindness rolled off my shoulder, and the more I heard him talk, the less I cared to listen. I got up and began to walk out of the bar, without saying a word to the man with broad shoulders and white hair. I'd make it as far as the door before I fired off a Sho at his other drink, then continued walking out. I say walking, but there was enough alcohol in my system that I was half-stumbling by now.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:06 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Thor observed the man stand up as he turned and kept walking towards the door. While he such he would fire another energy bolt at Thors drink which would shatter the glass into pieces just like last time. Infuriated and insulted at the turn of events, Thor immediately stood up and bull-rushed at the man with great speed. Hoping to spear the man from the back. Knowing how the man was drunk as hell and how he didn't have the ability to walk straight, Thor knew that Noziel had a little chance of evading.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:08 am

8th Division
8th Division
Ever heard of Drunken Fist? Well my Drunken Fist was a pile of crap. As evident by the fact that I tried to grapple the man with seriously poor judgement and ended up crashing through the nearest table. It'd take me a while to get up off my ass, simply because I was still kinda loopy, but when I did, I straightened myself up and walked out of the bar. If he was intent on fighting me, then it'd make more sense to not be in the bar when we did so. I was merely hoping he wasn't going to be a dick and strike me, just because I was slowly meandering out of the bar.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum