Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] THE THUNDERCAT IS BORN (Seralin)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:01 am

Vizard
Vizard
She looked at her hands and asked if it was what she had done to Ika, "Yes, that thing of which you will NEVER do to ME again under ANY circumstances, and do to Seralin at every opportunity.. If I wink, you know it's the time to do it.. like this Wink Okay?" Ika pushed her along as she agreed to try for him and it was... It was beautiful. She reached out as though she was trying to reach the girls butt, and he could see the slow trail of static leave her hands and then.. ZAP. Seralin screamed loudly, speaking in Greek unintelligibly as Ika cackled with glee.

So while Ika was on the ground, rolling, dare I say howling with laughter while watching what he could only assume was rather drastic misfortune on the part of poor ol' Seralin, Ika finally came to his senses again, but remained on his back.. She was also on her back and Ika couldn't help but smirk at her hair, "I don't know, can I really be held responsible for THAT." He made it a point to point at her beyond fucked up hair. It looked like a sexually abused Chia Pet had just made her head it's new home....

"I thought it was fucking hilarious if I'm to be honest with you, but you really needn't rub that for me, gosh, and here I thought librarians were modest! No.. Wait.. Kazuku's mom was a librarian.. I stand corrected. Moving on! Oh, and may the gods damn you too, I can speak Greek you fake Atlantean <-<.." Ika rolled his eyes before glancing forwards as the Mod Soul took the stage, and zapped the doll, effectively making it her bitch. "Well done Sol'Elis.. VERY well done... Wink" He winked while Seralin wasn't looking and Sol'Elis was, hoping their cue had already been memorized.. Oh children. They were a beautiful thing..

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:32 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
They were beautiful, when behaving. Sol would have, but one stern look from Seralin cast that thought out of her mind. Instead she walks back to the table she had woken up on. "I'm feeling tired... can I go to sleep?" She asks softly. Seralin gives a small nod for a reply.

"Of course, just wait a bit and I'll show you to your bed." She walks over to Sol and begins to take down notes on Sol. Height, weight, generilized info about the small girl. "Ika, you want to handle binding her sword to her? Sol is as much your creation as she is mine."

View user profile

on Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:04 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika noticed the girl had opted to behave and pouted a bit, "traitor" was all he mumbled under his breathe before rolling his eyes ever so slightly. "Yeah, it's probably past your bed time sweetie, wayyy past your bed time given you're like, a couple minutes old.." As they showed her to her bed Ika smirked a bit, she was just like a child, it was kind of sweet if he was to be honest about things.. And now?... Wait, bind her sword?.. How the fuck.. "Yeah, so... remind me how I do that again?"

Apps and Info:

on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:53 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Sol wasn't being lead to bed yet. Not until her blade was properly linked to her. "There is a vial of raw and unrefined Spirit Energy on a shelf next to the blade, make sure you coat the blade and let the metal soak it up, it will make it into something mimicking an ausuchi. Then just bring it over here so that Sol can pour her Spirit Energy into the blade so she can bond to it, like a Zanpakutou." Once finished, she helps Sol back up onto the metal table. "Alright, we will handle this one last thing then we will get you to sleep, alright little Sol?" The Mod Soul gives a small shake of her head before yawning, covering her mouth in the process. Seralin smiles with pride that Sol'Elis was using the manners taught to her.

View user profile

on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:30 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika did the gimmick as defined and continued to help out as he could, without actually taking away the task from Seralin. The child was small and delicate and frankly, reminded him a little too much of a child for him to want to hang around much longer than this. He had left his own children, he didn't really have much interest in the artificially created variant.. It knew how to use it's manners which was cute though Ika was curious as to whether or not Seralin had programmed her with them but then again.. Did it really actually matter..? "Seralin, I'm getting tired myself at this point, may wanna wrap this up? She'll still be here in the morning, honestly." Ika patted little Pikachu on the head, before walking towards the door. "Good night pikachu, Seralin, see ya around."

Apps and Info:

on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:53 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"Pika pika!" Came Sol's reply, followed by yet another unrestrained yawn. She was about ready to just pass out on her own by this point. She relaxes back onto the metal table, her eyelids feeling heavy. Looking over to Seralin, she asks her one final question for the night. "How much longer? I'm really tired..."

Seralin smiles gently as she replies. "Just a couple more minutes, then you get to cuddle up into a cozy bed. I just need you-" She brings Sol'Elis' sword over to her. "-to place your hand on this and do to it what you did to Ika and I."

The young girl nods and does as instructed. The blade sucks up the energy like dry pasta would suck up water, or toasted bread sucks up melted butter. The blade gives off a soft blue glow for a while after, even when no longer being touched by it's new owner and is hung up. "Alright, good job! Let's get to bed, we're both going to be well rested to begin your lessons tomorrow." She lifts the girl up and would carry her to bed, a small setup next to hers in Seralin's bedroom. Both change into nighttime clothes and lay down, going to sleep for the night.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:19 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The two had went to bed and Ika was soon to follow, drifting off to unconsciousness in the still somewhat humid night air.. He wouldn't sleep inside, he couldn't sleep in such a peaceful setting most nights.. He needed the sensations of the world around him, something to keep him still.. The Jungle was beautiful, and he would drift off to sleep adoring it, and the fact that he had contributed somewhat by the creature he had created.. Well now.. Technically the second creature he's created.. This ones less disappointing though..

-Thread Exit-

Apps and Info:

#18Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum