Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] THE THUNDERCAT IS BORN (Seralin)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:15 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika wondered what he should name this little electrical surge they had just created, it was a Modified Soul, and it was sentient! They had actually created it without the help of the Gotei 13, stick that up your #@$%^ Gotei 13, and blow! Anyway, back to the point, while Seralin was working tediously with plans Ika had helped to make and equipment Ika had fully provided, he decided he would engage in the more fruitful and rewarding objective.. He would decide on a truly emasculating and otherwise ridiculous nickname, he had decided the second the thing left it's creation station.. And yes I just said creation station, It's like a bigger more sciency V-j-j.. Why am I monologuing internally?.. Ahem.

"Well he looks interesting Seralin but uh.. I'm definitely going to be calling him Thundercat.. So every time he attacks I can just yell at the top of my lungs.. "THUNDERCATS, GO!" Sure, that's gotten me kicked out of the sack a couple of times but eh.. Totally worth it!" If we're being honest with ourselves, it's not exactly a surprise Ika would take this time to entertain himself, and though he was objectively intrigued by how this would turn out, he wasn't overly invested in anything mentally.. Taking a light drag off some fairly well packed clove Ika would sigh a bit, trying to clam his nerves down a bit.. "So I guess what we do next is up to you Seralin, what are you looking to do with it... him.. her.. whatever it is.. Do we have to let it decide it's gender? <_< I'm not doing that. Give it a gender and a name now, or it will be forever known as "it".."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:47 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
A sigh of exasperation is the reply Ika would get for that nickname. "She is clearly female, Ika. As for her name, I've already decided. Sol'Elis, her name is an acronym for what she is and is easy to pronounce. We should also inform Graven of this breakthrough, we wouldn't have been able to succeed if he didn't grant me access to a copy of that Atlantean book he saved from my homeland." She shuts the power off to the machine, letting everything settle back down so they'd be able to safely approach. Four spheres of gold were situated around the newly created female Mod Soul, the focusing points for the spiritual energy irradiated into her. They'd need a small cooldown period before the newly made Sol'Elis could be approached. "And don't go around claiming this is our child. I know how you tend to act and know you'd probably say such a thing if it would give you a small bit of amusement."

The female in question was unable to move, for the moment. She had just been created, so new to the world that she was like an infant. Of course, Seralin had gone and instilled into her knowledge in how to speak and comprehend the world around her. She knew her own name, and those of her creators. She was given very, very limited knowledge about the world she was just brought into. After a few moments, she was able to open her eyes and see the ceiling of the room she was in.

View user profile

on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:35 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The woman sighed, clearly exasperated with Ika.. As Seralin went on about her name Ika shrugged her off, "Seralin, It's 2017, it gets to pick it's gender, let's at least have fun at the expense of human stupidity eh? For example, did you know that rock over there actually identifies as a female mongoose mixed with a beaver? Interesting right! Ika smirked a bit, maintaining a relaxed posture though his face was, despite his nonchalant sarcasm, a bit on the excited or otherwise curious side of things.. It portrayed how he felt internally, which was curious above all else.. As she mentioned Graven Ika rolled his eyes a bit, "Yeah I'll send him a thank you letter, with kisses, from Seralin. Thanks for saving my underwater rock book thing, Jesus Seralin, your lack of vigor is a bit much at times.." Ika was chastising her but it was his regular routine, and it was clearly done in jest...

The woman shut down the power to the machine which prompted Ika, still nervous and a bit expectant to scream loudly, much in the guise of Robot Chicken "IT'S ALIVEEEEEE!" (or Frankenstein, but one was CLEARLY better..) She seemed to be letting it settle, as four spheres of gold were situated around this freshly created soul gimmickthingypersonmabobber.. The Gold Spheres seemed to be the focusing point for the creatures Spiritual Pressure, it truly was an elaborate and intriguing creation by all accounts.. "No worries, I'd never claim that, and no one that knows me would buy that I slept around with a librarian. Or that my child was that weak. Seriously, couldn't we have made her a LITTLE stronger? Also, what WOULD happen hypothetically speaking, if I touched her?" Thundercat opened her eyes and Ika coo'd "I'mma touch it..."

on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:46 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
"... if it wasn't for me knowing how much of a genius you are I'd call you a fool." She says softly. The man was almost childish. Maybe it was his Hollow instincts? Something he kept bottled up while part of the Gotei? Questions for later. "Over my long, long life there's only been two genders, male and female. Well, except in Egypt when they had people born with both genitalia... or none. They were worshiped as being the offspring of their gods. Anyway, Sol is definitely female." She walks out from behind the control board, wanting to get a better look at their creation. She was just as excited, if not more so since this was a project she's been researching even before meeting Ika, but she kept better control of her actions. In short, she was better at keeping herself restrained. "If you touch her, she is bound to be shocked. I made her smart enough to comprehend the world around her properly, but she is as new to the world as a newborn infant. Also, if I was to try putting in too much more energy her body would have imploded. She can, however, go through training to handle more power. She needs to work up a tolerance to increase her spiritual pressure the proper way."

Said girl was listening to them converse. 'What is touching...? Sol'Elis... that is my name?' She sits up slowly and looks towards the two who created her. She scoots back a bit across the steel table she was currently sitting on, huddling her knees to her chest for comfort. "Who... who are...?"

View user profile

on Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:07 pm

Vizard
Vizard
She spoke and said something to the effect of he was acting stupid given he was a genius, and for what it was worth she wasn't entirely wrong.. "Yes well in fairness being around upwards of a thousand years will force you to find some rather unconventional ways to entertain yourself, if I had to be that damned stoic and determined all the time I'd have offed myself before ever founding this place."  As she spoke of historical fact Ika rolled his eyes "Gosh Seralin, you're such a bigot, 2017 Seralin, get with the god dayum program. What's next race actually exists and there are measurable differences between them? Men and Women AREN'T interchangeable? Jesus Seralin, check your ancient privilege.  She kept herself restrained and Ika couldn't really help himself, he was like a bug to a bright bulb.. He had to touch it, he NEEDED to touch it..

Ika rolled his eyes as Seralin worked through the disclaimers, "Oh what a load of Bullsh-"  PZZTTTTT. And now Ika's hair stood on end, his clothes frayed, his eyes were buggy, and he looked as though he'd been lightly fried.. "I stand corrected.." He shook it off, and applied a healing kidou at the base of his neck, hoping it would help heal the rest of his body too.. "Fine Seralin, it can be a female, but I'm naming it Pikachu and that's final D :<.." Ika looked at little Pikachu and smirked "RIGHT PIKACHU?!" The little girl asked a lotta questions, and Ika would probably interject.. regardless of what Seralin calmly attempted. (As a disclaimer, yes I will get serious soon just.. having fun first.. xD) "Touching is something that papist do to little children in most contexts and should be avoided, but you can trust us.. essentially it is physical contact between two objects.. Oh and no your name is definitely Pikachu regardless of what killjoy over there declares." She huddled her knees to her chest and seemed scared, scarred even.. "Oh Jesus Christ Seralin you couldn't program her to NOT have PTSD?... Come on now, when I engineered life all it took was two beers and fifteen minutes, it didn't even have PTSD till it was old enough to comprehend I was it's father!" He smirked a bit, and coped with the curiosity he was currently experiencing with some humor, regardless of how inappropriate it might be..

on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:30 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Seralin couldn't help the chuckle that escaped her at the male being shocked. Even she didn't think that would happen. Sol'Elis shouldn't have access to her powers for a few days while her power adjusts to her false body. "Sol is acting properly, anyone in her position would do the same. It'd be like sticking a kitten in a playpen with dogs and expecting it not to Lash out at any dog that gets too close."

She walks up to the Mod soul's other side, gently offering her hand for a handshake. "Hello, Sol'Elis. I am Seralin. How are you feeling?"

The Mod Soul hadn't meant to shock the man, it was an involuntary reaction. She was amused slightly from the effect. She loosens up a bit, sliding a bit closer towards the two. "You can call me Pikachu if you want, though I don't know what it means." She replies softly. She looks to Seralin and replies to her next while looking at the offered hand like it was a strange object. "I'm feeling... sleepy." She reaches up and pokes Seralin's hand, which gets a small giggle from the female Shinigami.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:41 am

Vizard
Vizard
The woman chuckled as Ika took a bit of a shock to his system from touching the little fucking prick that they'd created. He groaned a bit and whimpered like a scolded dog mumbling, "I'll fucking kill that little shit.. shock me one more time and I swear to god I will gut you like a god damn retarded fish.." Ika continued muttering to himself as he walked away from the two and watched as the two girls became acquainted.. The Mod Soul had all the mannerisms of a baby and as Ika heard her calling her Pikachu Ika fist pumped the air and knocked Seralin outta the way, "GOOD PIKACHU.. HEHE... Now, from this day forwards you must learn to speak by ONLY saying Pika Pika.. Okay? Say Pika Pika if you agree.. Hehe.."

(Short post, I'm aware, but there's not much for me to do :p)

on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:22 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"Ika, that'd be rediculous. Nobody aside from maybe you would understand her." She takes note to Sol saying *Pika Pika!* and sighs. "Alright. Well, I think we should run a few tests; see how her body is responding to her soul and test her current level of power. You can keep her company while I set up a few targets." She walks off into the next room over, one she kept empty for Kidou training.

Sol looks to Ika. "What does Pika mean?" She asks softly, moving to stand up. She slides off the table and down onto her feet, her short stature being made apparent and clear. She walks, with slow and cautious steps since it was her firdt time ever on her feet, towards the desk that held her sword. It was, at the moment, not bound to her yet but Seralin planned on connecting it to her much like an Arrancar’s Zanpakutou. Without a spirit, but a suitable and self-fixing weapon that can harness her powers properly. The sword was as big as she was, and was certainly as sharp as it looked. She places her hand on the hilt, and despite there being no spiritual link felt like the weapon was already hers. "It's... lovely. Did you help make this too, master?"

She removes her hand from the sword and looks back to Ika. "I'm sorry, um... Pika Pika?"

View user profile

on Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:11 pm

Vizard
Vizard
"I wouldn't understand her either in fairness, but it would be funny as heck and-- THAT'S MY PIKACHU :D" Ika was clearly ecstatic that his influence on the Mod-Soul was manifesting itself as it was.. Seralin walked out of the room to set up testing for the little Mod Soul, and Ika effectively ignored it "Yeah k got her whatever... C'mere Pikachu.. I have an idea.."

She looked at him and asked what Pika meant, "It means everything, Pika is life little Sol, Pika is death.." He cackled wildly after saying this as she slowly took cautious steps out into the world, like a new-born child.. She was very, VERY Tiny. She began approaching her sword, and Ika smirked a bit, "Wait, Pikachu!" Ika pointed at Seralin slowly, giggling like a maniac possessed.. "Use thunderbolt.. And yes I helped make it, thanks for the compliment.. But thunderbolt on Seralin, trust me!" As she apologized and said Pika Pika he smirked, "Yes Pika Pika, now zap her!" he whispered this giggling wildly.

on Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:55 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"What's thunderbolt...? Like before when I shocked you?" She asks, and then looks to her hands. "I'll try." She walks over to the entryway to the room Seralin was in, assembling the final dummy. "Okay...!" She faces a palm out at Seralin, and a very small stream of electricity bounces it's way to the unsuspecting Shinigami. The stream is slow enough for Ika to watch and appreciate the exact moment it hits, which greets their ears with Seralin screaming in shock.

"Θεοί σας πάρει! Ika, I know you're responsible for that!" She was currently on her backside, hair frizzed from the shock Sol sent her way. "I hope you thought that was funny!" She gently rubs her numb rear tenderly, being where the dreaded bolt struck. She gets up and walks out. "Sol, please feel free to attack one of the dummies as hard as you can."

The Mod Soul nods and walks into the room, the door closing behind her. Seralin opens up a small section of the wall, revealing a one-sided window. They could see in, but Sol couldn't see out. The young girl looks back down at her hands and again back up, this time to a dummy and not Seralin. "Alright..!" She faces both her palms out and fires a stream of electricity at the dummy, this one not bouncing on the ground towards the target. It stays in the air, and makes the wooden test dummy splinter and send out shards of wood into the floor below.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum