Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:51 am

9th Division
9th Division
Jun noticed the look on Kaede's face. "Don't worry about it." he reassured. "Your zanpakuto is supposed to tell you about yourself." he added. Though in saying that, he contradicted himself. The only reason he had gotten to be as powerful as he was happened to be because he went against the negative attitude of his milquetoast zanpakuto spirit, going against the odds and learning how to use it properly; things that his zanpakuto spirit had never done. It was a difficult experience, but in the end it must have accomplished what a zanpakuto was supposed to do. Of course, Captain Shibutani did not want to add these details. After all, the interview was not about himself.

"The Captain Commander..." Captain Shibutani put on a sheepish expression... "I've told her this after we had our sparring match... She's incredibly strong and I deeply admire that she had gotten to the point she had gotten considering her upbringing. Still, I feel she is very hard headed. Without her zanpakuto and the added responsibility of being the Captain Commander, I hope she can hone her discipline, her patience, and her humility." he broke a little bit to a light giggle. "I say while berating the captain commander." he joked about himself.

"I shouldn't be criticizing her so much. She is, after all, my elder as well as the leader of the Gotei 13. Though, what do you think of the Captain Commander?"

View user profile

on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:34 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Well that is one way to look at it, though I wonder what mine says about me then. Was Kaede's thought at Jun's comment, while it was true that most peoples Zanpakuto reveal a bit about the person who wields them, what does a zanpakuto whose sole ability is to borrow the powers of others say about them. The only things that Kaede could think of were rather depressing thoughts, that he would rather avoid, the most prevalent of which basically said that Kaede was powerless on his own, which while he had proven to be false a lot of his success could be traced to the versatility of his partner, Arturia.

Though while a portion of his mind was following the thoughts about what Arturia's powers say about him the rest of him was following Jun's comments. "Well her patience needs work that is for sure, but my few exchanges with her hadn't revealed either of those other quirks. As for what I think of her, well she is an amazing woman to have made it to where she is, and I am glad that she is on our side. And Zanpakuto or no, I will gladly follow her into battle should the need arise, even if I do better work from the shadows."

View user profile

on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:38 am

9th Division
9th Division
"I'm not sure what the circumstances were of the Captain Commander losing her zanpakuto powers. Perhaps it was a powerful hollow or a rogue shinigami who had gained power beyond what we know here. My father had lost his zanpakuto powers as well. In fact, they've been gone for about three quarters of the time I've been a Soul Reaper. Though this was due to the power of his own bankai. It cost him his position as captain, even. We don't know when he'll get it back." Shibutani revealed about his own father, the ex-captain of the 5th Squad, now retired.

"Though actually, come to think of it. I remember hearing rumors of the Captain Commander regaining some of her power."

View user profile

on Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:07 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede shrugged, while he had heard that Rena's zanpakuto had been broken, he had not heard anything about how it happened or her regaining her power, nor did he know anything about Jun's father, other than the fact that he was a former captain of squad 5. "Well things like that have been known to happen from time to time, though it is a rare enough of an event for some to have not heard about it. All I know is, that thanks to the way Arturia is, I will never truly have to worry about losing my zanpakuto's powers. So anything else you would like to know about me?"

View user profile

on Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:28 am

9th Division
9th Division
Captain Shibutani was a bit bemused by the younger captain's reaction; though he wasn't really that much younger in the long run, though just a few years not as wise if only due to experiences and a few years' head start. The exact expression he had was neutral, more observational than anything else.

The Captain, of course, had a plethora of additional questions to ask, and it wasn't long before he picked out the next one to ask.

"How about your favorite food? The Gotei 13 tends to trend toward typical American or typical Japanese food, which are both, of course, popular in the world of the living. My favorite food from any group of people must be Italian food; though my personal favorite dish is Burmese curry. Being a captain, of course, affords me eclectic tastes."

View user profile
#16Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum