Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Shades of Darkness (Atlas)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue 14 Mar 2017 - 23:57

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
In the dead of night a line figure moved through the darkness, it was a boring day and the Third Espada, Thor Blerster was out and about. A boring stroll, for a very boring day. So, Thor was in the park, just walking around. His military boots made little to no sound as he moved slowly over the pathways. Arms tucked in to his red leather jacket as it flowed behind him with each graceful step, his flowing along his back in the breeze. It was one of those times where he just needed to think, being the Third Espada he knew how his kind had fallen to the abyss. He wanted to get them out of it, but do they feel the same?

The one thing that he did know was that there where plenty of Shinigami patrols around here, but so far they managed to remain off his radar. Which was lucky for them. Finding a nice quiet patch of grass he fell back removing his sword as he fell. A light thud sounded as Thor hit the ground, looking up at the sky. Honestly it was a shame, the human world and all their lights. One couldn't even see the stars if he were to look. One thing he loved about living in an unpopulated area was that the stars where always visible at night. Be that as it may, a light sigh escaped Thor's lips as he thought about that. 

He also wondered why humans couldn't the human's just turn out all there lights at night... It was such a waste of energy, and it was pointless. He really should be getting back, but honestly he didn't want too at the moment. He was enjoying his time out, it was peaceful and quite honestly he rather enjoyed it. His eyes fluttered closed as the cool night air settled on his skin, his sword rested over his chest just encase he had to use it. His reiatsu signature was kept as small as possible to avoid unwanted company. This was his relaxation time, and he didn't want to squander it. But little did he know that someone would bump into him soon enough...

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu 16 Mar 2017 - 20:36

3rd Division
3rd Division
Atlas, very rarely, had the time or the will to go out into the living world. However, this was one of those times. He was dressed in a white t-shirt and black pants, with sandals on his feet. He looked fairly normal, except for the fact that he wore Sandals like Shinigami wore on his feet, in the day and age where 16 year olds should be wearing Nikes and parting his hair cooly. That was not Atlas. Atlas was the wierd looking guy who was wearing old fashioned sandals in the wrong part of the world. Of course, that didn't mean the 3rd LT was trying to be weird. He just looked straight out of an anime.

Atlas didn't particularly feel a signature so much as he had a gut feeling. A gut feeling that told him that there was a spiritual being of some sort near by. If things got to the absolute worst, he'd kido his way out of a hollow attack. But, that's if things got to the absolute worst. He figured that he should be fine. Logic dictates that there wasn't enough hollow attacks to concern himself with in this particular area.

Atlas was also keeping the cap on his Reiatsu signature. There was no point in alerting people. However, the fact is, when you have a large enough signature, you can't hide it very well. Not that Thor wasn't hiding it well, but Atlas had good days for Reiatsu detection.

He walked up to the man who was laying down. He wasn't entirely sure who this was. He just knew that it was a spiritually intune man. He wasn't, however, aware of anything else.

He'd crouch next to the man on the ground.

"Hello, Sir. I notice that you're laying on the ground. Are you doing okay?"

View user profile

on Fri 17 Mar 2017 - 18:25

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Thor felt a presence coming towards him. Honestly, he was shit when it came towards sensing someone's spiritual pressure but due to the person being close to where he was, he was able to sense it distinctly. Turning his head slightly towards the left, his eyes directed towards the man that was approaching him. He did not bother to observe the man at this instance since he preferred the man to come more closer towards him. Thor always wanted to know what kind of person he was possibly going to converse with. It was just one of his characteristics. As the man crouched down before him, he would go onto ask if Thor was okay. Without giving an answer, he would simply gaze at the man for a few seconds as he would observe him. By analysing ones facial features, dress choices, tone of the voice, mannerisms, body language and etc, Thor would able to determine what kind of man he was dealing it. Everything about the stranger would instantly map around in his mind. It was really that simple if you were to think about it.

A small smile would form across his face, as he directed his eyes up towards the sky, only to speak, "coming from a man that shares no apathy towards anyone, that's quite rich, to be honest." He said in a unwavering tone. It was most likely that the concern the man was showing Thor was faked. Unless of course he was forcing it. Looking at the man from the corner of the eye, he spoke again, "so, I assume you're not from around here. And what I meant by that was the fact that you being no ordinary human. Considering how a lot of Shinigamis patrol this section, I wouldn't be surprised if you're one." He paused for a few seconds, only to continue again, "so, are you a soul reaper? Partaking in something undercover I suppose judging by your choice of clothing. Or maybe, just maybe, you're just visiting the living world. Thor asked as he awaited the response from the man.

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Mon 20 Mar 2017 - 23:46

3rd Division
3rd Division
Hmm. So, this guy wasn't stupid. That was good to know. That meant that he was either a smart human, or with that knowledge of Shinigami, some kind of Arrancar? Maybe some kind of bount? He was sure he was supposed to realize who this was, the one that was in front of him. He wasn't going to come clean quite yet.

"I'm just a low level Shinigami, sir. If I had to wage a guess, you're an Arrancar. You seem awfully powerful." Atlas spoke in an accent, as though he was not Atlas. He wasn't going to give his name and age to a suspected Arrancar. That isn't what he wanted. If it was, he'd have died already. Atlas made him brushing his hair back a big event, as though he actually cared about it. Not to mention, he stood up straight shortly after speaking.

View user profile

on Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 18:52

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
"Your assumptions are correct, I will say that." Thor said in a low tone as the man stated that he was an Arrancar and seemed incredibly powerful. Directing his eyes back to the man as he got up, Thor would speak, "low ranking Shinigami? Come now... We both know that's not true. I may not have a good experience in sensing spiritual pressure, and I know that I suck at it naturally, but that's not the point here. The point is that you're pretending be someone you're not. Maybe you're unsure to reveal your details to me because you don't trust or know me. While fair points, that does not underline the fact that you're hiding stuff." A grin would suddenly find itself on his face, "you're someone much more, I guess in a way, powerful than a low tier fodder Shinigami. If I were to assume, I'll say that either you're a captain or a lieutenant. More likely leaning towards the latter. Do correct me if I'm wrong." He said bluntly waiting for the man's response.

Thor wondered if the soul reaper was trying to make a fool out of him or something since it was clear as day that he was not telling the truth. He first noticed it when the man stated how he was just a low level Shinigami. The tone of his voice changed dramatically when he said it when compared to him asking Thor if he was alright when he first met with him. Standing up slowly with his sword, he stabbed it on the ground hard as he proceeded to turn his head towards the man. "Well, what is your name?" He asked curiously, but had a notion that the man would most likely spit out a false name.

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Fri 24 Mar 2017 - 6:16

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro had been granted permission by the Captain Commander to track down their less than intelligent troops, and get them the hell away from Espada, since they apparently thought that hanging out with the enemy was in some way shape or form acceptable. Vice Captain Atlas.. A man whom Kokoro had met and was initially a rather large fan of, but this?.. This was not acceptable behavior.. This was not acceptable at all.. Kokoro barged in fully locked and loaded in Shikai, launching his tentacles towards the Espada with murderous intent before seeing that a Gargantua had formed from another Hollow, and in the process of dispatching the other Hollow he had somehow knocked the Espada through the portal back home.. Well shit. Now for the more pressing matters...

"You realize this is an act of treason right?.. And that I could kill you right now and Captain Commander Lisola would consider it an on-sight execution, which would be fitting given the offense correct?.." Kokoro would pin the man to the wall, before secreting the pain causing chemicals he was known for.. The man would be in agony unlike anything he'd ever felt, hell, he'd probably enter shock.. "You will come before the Captain Commander, apologize for your negligence, and if she approves and accepts you will walk out alive... Now pray, and come with me.." Kokoro released him before opening a Senkaimon.. "Now.."

Apps and Info:

#7Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum