Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Accels fun day training Dom

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:08 am

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator was ready and in rare form as he awaited the arrival of the new, younger Spiritual Presence.. He had to keep his Reitsu at an absolute minimum in order to not crush the poor fool beneath him, which was funny in and of itself.. He had turned on the battle simulator and set it to a city setting, and then he waited for the boy to arrive.. It was going to be a very fun day for Accelerator, who would get to practice utilizing his Rego-Kinesis on a live target, and a not so fun day for Mr. Hohenstein, whom was about to be beaten upside the head with anything Accelerator could use on him... Reviewing the reports as he figured he may have to, Accelerator was stunned to learn that this boy hadn't even learned much of his own powers yet..

Perhaps that was why Maki had taken such a liking to him..? Upon thinking of it Accelerator realized he had never even met a boy like this one before, this would be his first, a little weakling named Max?.. Not the best first impression but he'd have to see what he could do.. Resting his head against a building in the training area Accelerator waited for his new friend to arrive.. "Better not keep me waiting pipsqueak.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:22 am

Max hadn't realized how much of a rough week he was going to have when all this first started, especially with how little he had free time to him self lately. Having been told to go to another new place, Max spent about 10 minutes walking around trying to figure out where the hell to go before getting directions and making it inside a room....that turned out to be a city. What? Completely bewildered, he spent time looking around to figure out how this was even possible.

Trying to put to and two together, he would be trying to remember his steps that he took to get over here. Maybe it was just a really large room? That was it, maybe. He would have kept thinking only to remember that he was here for training. Hopefully it won't be as bad as last one.

View user profile

on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:26 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The boy was a little late but Accelerator in all actuality had nothing but time and time and more time to give.. Wasn't like there was some risk of a formidable threat to oppose him, wasn't like there was someone he feared to any reasonable extent, there just wasn't any of that to keep him entertained so he figured he'd keep himself busy with.. Shall we say, "Lower hanging fruits.." And then the boy arrived, clearly perplexed as Accelerator had already set up a city simulation the second the boy had walked into the square.. The Arena was damn near a mile long in each direction and Accelerator couldn't help but smirk at the clearly fragile and otherwise new boy.. "Okay kid, listen up.."

Accelerator would hop down from the roof of the building he was on and land, cratering the ground beneath him, maintaining hands in his pockets, clearly bored but a smirk of anticipation parted his lips.. "Today you'll be learning to dodge, and I'll be practicing my control.. So.. DODGE." As Accelerator said this a car went flying towards the boy at Cero speeds, ready to smash him to bits if he did not clear the way or counter somehow..

on Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:24 am

He was wrong, so very very fucking wrong. That moment when you see someone jump off a building and make a crater in the group, it's quite clear you're going to die. Not only was this fact, this was also what brought Max out of his thought before hearing the man begin to say something about his control. Max instinctively made a bokken with the bracelet he had gotten a few days before, making the blade almost as sharp as a tungsten needle as the man finished his sentence before seeing the car fly his way.

"If you can dodge a car, you can dodge a ball" was the first thing Max thought when this car came, though his instincts had already made him take a few steps and roll to the side to attempt to avoid in, probably only by a few feet at best. "What the fuck? I just got here and you're trying to kill me with cars?" Max wouldn't help but say it, who the hell throws a car at someone they've never met, let alone at all!

View user profile

on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:38 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man formed some ridiculous looking needle that looked like it was from Assassins Creed, for whatever use that was going to serve him.. Looked like it was almost as sharp as a tungsten needle and if Accelerator hadn't been more or less reigned in by society it may have been a little triggering for him.. But it wasn't, so the boy was safe from what COULD have been the end of his life, which was certainly in both of their better interests now that he thought about it.. He couldn't really explain killing yet another sparring partner, that wasn't something one could just, explain away..

The man seemed to be pretty good at dodge-ball, but Accelerator wasn't exactly known for playing fair so as soon as the boy dodged to the side and rolled he would notice the car was now heading down towards him rather flatly. "If you leave your feet in combat you're dead boy, If you're not 100% sure you'd die NEVER leave your vertical base." The man cursed Accelerator loudly, clearly surprised and mildly upset by the fact that Accelerator's form of a greeting was car-throwing. "Well in fairness I told you this was evasive training for you, and control training for me... For example, I have these going at about half speed at the moment so that I can be sure NOT to crush you or kill you if it comes to that.. Of course accidents can happen but.." Accelerator smirked. "I suggest you do your best to avoid being one of them!"

on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:36 am

With the choice of his words, it seemed that this was only going to be the start, and if that was the case then there wasn't going to be any reasoning on what was to happen. With no time at all to recover his breath, Max noticed the car sliding towards him and reluctantly ran towards it as he clearly wasn't going to out run it. With a quick decision He used the blade of his bokken to cut through the car as he jumped over the hood, the lowest part of the car, in order to clear it's current direction as well as make it a smaller object. After clearing the remains of the car he'd keep running down the path he was on looking for Accelerator.

"How the hell does a car even get thrown and change its direction as it hits the ground? What the fuck physics." Preparing for worse, as he was running he'd increase the length of the blade to that of a Odachi, and make the hilt longer to two-hand it so that the next car would be easy to cleave in half should it be larger.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:47 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man ran towards it, not his brightest move if Accelerator was going to be honest with him, but he was taking it a bit.. easy on him in all fairness.. He seemed to have noticed it was sliding towards him and just... went for it. He then cut the car in half with the little needle gimmick he had walked in with, which though it worked for that time wasn't the most effective thing he could he could have done.. Accelerator afterall now sent the half pieces at him from different angles, converging on him from the sides.. He seemed to be looking for Accelerator, which was dumb but eh.. who cares at this point..

"My ability is Vector Control, so essentially I can pull off any shenanigans I want with any form of energy.." Accelerator placed his arm through a piece of rubble, as though he were a ghost. "Its great for pranks to be honest with you, and it's fairly combat practical.."

on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:13 am

Cursing under his breath, if Max hadn't paid attention in physics he'd be confused and still do what he was doing, but seeing as vectors how things move giving someone more ammo for their gun is what he'd just done. Dropping to blade to the floor, he'd have a quick glace around to check where the car halves were and looking for movement he'd more so hear where the pieces are than see them.

Max would start looking for stairs to find a way to higher ground to possibly help himself out as he yelled out to Accelerator. "At least you're not controlling bullets and expecting me to dodge those, but even so this is extreme. And how would you even use that for pranks, let alone be have a fair fight?

View user profile

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:30 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man cursed under his breath and seemed to expect Accelerator to care which, surprise surprise, he really couldn't give a shit less if he tried. The man began looking for higher ground and Accelerator smirked, momentarily allowing for his Reitsu to flare up and shatter the windows from around them, "Who said I needed bullets..?" all of a sudden, from every angle around the poor boy shards of glass came raining down on him at Bala speeds, probably shredding him if he wasn't lucky. Idiot did kind of ask for it in fairness... "Besides, I can use it for plenty of pranks, walking through walls, seriously, you can't figure out how to use that for pranks? Or being able to move whatever the heck you want whenever you want?.. Come on dude."

Accelerators hands remained in his pockets as he looked on, sitting on a car clearly bored out of his mind, hoping the kid would either be butchered, or give him something interesting to work with... It wasn't going to happen in all probability, but still.

on Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:15 am

With as little time as it took to start looking for high ground, the sound of windows shattering would be the first clue that he wasn't going to have time. Unsure of what and from where, Max would make a small and thin tower shield to guard himself from what was apparently the glass itself flying at him. It seemed that there was no time to do anything with the relentless assaults of random items this guy could control, he'd soon be out of options to do anything.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum