Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:05 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Today was the day, one that Ragar had been looking forward to for so long. It was his first day as captain and he was fully ready to take all of the responsibilty that had come along with it. But not only had the Third Division gained a new Captain, but a Lieutenant as one, a individual Ragar had yet to be. As Ragar threw on his Captain's Haori to open his Division to all and any he who wanted to visit both him and his Lieutenant he would smile as he knew he had a long day ahead of him. As he stepped out of his barracks to meet the many members and friends of the Division he had known for so long he was surrounded by a flurry of the third Divisions members who both congratulated with him but began throwing a small party some of sorts.

Ragar was lucky to not have any offical work to do today or otherwise he would have had to stop the party right in its tracks but for now he would just enjoy himself and all that the world had to offer at this particular moment. He most of anything would be looking forward to meet the new Lieutenant assigned to the squad. He was sure that the two of them would get along well, or hoped since they would certainly be working together for a while.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:19 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
He had finally achieved Vice Captain. The thing he worked for, for so long, he finally had. It felt good. He was dressed in a nice Kimono, for the sake of the party held. He didn't agree with the party being held in the first place, holding a belief that it should be a business only district. He had been informed that he was also getting a captain today, Ragar Rose. Atlas himself held a manner of respect for the man; as being a captain meant that there had to be good things about him. Be it his strength, his intellect, or anything in between.

All of that was a thing that could make him a favorite in relation to becoming a captain. Atlas was not stupid. Atlas knew that he, himself, was not captain material. Rather, he was precisely what he was. Vice Captain material. His methodology wouldn't work if he had all the responsibilities of a captain.  His methodology was a simple thing. He covered all ground. Nothing left unturned. You had to have all the info about something before doing something. The chances were that it'd be wrong, but aren't it worth a chance?

He looked for his captain, and found a man wearing a Haori.

"Are you Captain Rose?"

He calmly spoke, and bowed to the captain. He was ready to interact with the captain.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:12 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
The the midst of Ragar enjoying the celebration f his promotion he would be approached by and unfamiliar face he had never see before. He was greeted by the man by being addressed as Captain Rose. It was the first time he had hear someone say it thus far as everyone else h personally knew was celebrating with a flurry of dances and drinks. He would assume this pure white haired individual was the man set in place to be his Vice Captain, on first impressions the man was polite and respectful but somehow held as sense of being rather uptight. Ragar came to this assumption seeing as how the man didn't seem to care to participate in the exciting events going around. Watching the man bow to him he would smile warmly while also returning a bow of his own. While Ragar had now became a captain he did still choose to acknowledge those of the rank of Vice Captain it was still no easy feat so the very least Ragar could do in return was bow back.

"Well, hello there! I am indeed Captain Rose it is nice to meet your acquaintance. I would assume you are the Division's newest Vice Captain. Welcome to the Third Division! Ah sorry about the party the guys got a little riled up for my promotion I have been in the Division for a while now and everyone is happy for me. If there are any questions or things you would like to discuss or talk privately about I would be glad to help you with whatever you have in mind. But first, what is you name young man? I would love to introduce you to everyone.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:17 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
"I am Atlas Ren. Thank you for the welcome, Captain."

Atlas was almost out of place at the party. He had no drink in his hand, had his blade hidden under his kimono, and was as sober as he could be. A good chunk of people would end up being drunk at the end of the party. Atlas stayed away from such drinks, stating that it lowered his efficiency rating by over half. That's the main reason, unironically, why he didn't drink. It simply inhibited him too much. It's not that he didn't enjoy it. It's that he didn't feel like picking up the pieces when he woke up the next day.

To a man like Atlas, efficiency was important. It allowed him to get work done at a good rate without having to deal with the problems of postponing something. If you did everything when you had the opportunity to, the first opportunity to, you won't fall behind. It's simple logic that Atlas practices in his everyday life. It was a simple rule set that he figured was a fine and dandy thing that was set in stone. It made everything easier to handle. After all, the third division was effectively a police force. One that Atlas was the second in command of.

That just meant that Atlas had power that he rarely used.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:41 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro had been working in his lab when a certain little bird said it was in his best interest to go and say hello to the newly enshrined Captain and Vice Captain of squad three.. He had heard enough about them to realize they were alright and that was about all that could be said for them realistically.. Walking at a rather hurried pace towards the men Kokoro's mind screamed for him to leave, and get back to his love and his passion.. lab work. Nonetheless priorities prevailed, and he approached them, measuring himself slowly as he reached them.. He paused for a moment, observing their characteristics and mannerisms, both seemed formal and the Captain seemed far more lively and animated than the Vice Captain, who kept things short and concise..

"I'm Captain Nashi of squad 12, I take it that you two are the new incumbent leaders of squad three is that correct..?" Kokoro continued studying them, their attire, their habits.. Short of the Captains clearly over the top bubbly exterior and the shortness of the Vice Captain there was otherwise little worth note, and Kokoro kind of viewed this as a waste of his time.. He began to ponder how to further this a bit and a light-bulb flicked on in his head, seemingly illuminating him if but for a brief second.. "So, you two haven't really sparred with other Captain's before have you?.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:39 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
agar was truly fascinated by his lieutenate... As it would appear he was a man to get straight to the point, who was ready to act even when there was quite nothing to do. While this was a very admirable trait, being this tense and uptight all the time would not be good in the long run. In any case Ragar would nod and smile in the direction of Atlas before riling up the group a bit more in a small attempt to get Atlas to loosen up, "Oi, guys listen up, the new Lieutenant of our Division had just arrived! Please give him warm welcomes and make him feel comfortable." With the end of his sentence Captain Rose would be drowned out by a parade of screams and cheers all directed towards welcoming Atlas.

But before the screams could die down Ragar would notice the great spiritual pressure much larger then his own approaching the entrance of the Division. This was sure to be another Captain but he had no idea who it was and why they were here. In any case he would continue to behave normally until the captain would arrive. It was not until he heard the rather unfamiliar voice of who he assumed to be the other captain, would Ragar's eyes rest upon the Red-Velvet zombie like man know as Captain Nashi. What was even a greater surprised to him then the captain himself being here was the squad he was running. He was quite surprised that a member of the 12th Division had came to see him and his lieutenant on their day of their promotions. Those of the 12th Division were normally said to be thoughs uninterested in the events of the world so Ragar knew Captain Nashi's visit had to be of some sort of importance at least to him.

"Why yes, Captain Nashi we are indeed the new Captain and Vice Captain of the Third Division. I myself am Captain Rose, and this white haired young man here is my Vice Captain, Ren." Ragar felt the need to introduce his lieutenant for him as he was sure that Atlas was already uninterested in the arrival of Captain Nashi. Something had bothered Ragar about the Captain, it didn't seem as if he was generally interested in meeting the both of them in fact it only seemed as if he came because he wanted something. This very fact would become more apparent over time as both him and Atlas were asked about there experience with sparing with other captains.

"Why no I have not quite had the pleasure of sparing with any other Captains in my time as a shinigami, but I am sure the opportunity will present itself momentarily am I wrong, Captain Nashi?

Ragar knew for a fact that sometime this day someone would come to test either his strength or that of his Vice Captain's. It was for this very reason that he himself had also avoided drinking the various jugs of sake floating around the Division and the other random assortments of liquors and alcoholic drinks from the World of the Living. It would not be right if anyone didn't want to see the skill and power of the person who just promoted to captain, and Ragar would be sure to give anyone who came looking a hell of a show.

View user profile

on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:30 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
Atlas placed his hand over his face, sighing. This is the exact opposite of what he wanted. He didn't want theatrics, he wanted a nice, calm time, to do the work that was inevitably going to exist. At this rate, literally no one would be ready when work was to be done. Sure, none was happening at the moment. Sure, Ragar didn't seem like a terrible fella. Something happened shortly after, that he hadn't expected. Another captain made an appearance. The captain of the Twelveth division made an appearance. Captain Nashi. Hmm. Weird. Most didn't make an effort to appear out of the lab. Which meant, logically, they were a part of an experiment of some sort.

The question that was asked by Captain Nashi confirmed his suspicion. They were totally a part of an experiment, and it also led him to understand the type of character Nashi was. Nashi had, in the short time Atlas had known him, accidentally established himself as a crafty sort. If not crafty, manipulative. Otherwise, he was air-headed genius. He couldn't tell which. He hadn't read up on files yet. It's not a matter, though. He knew he'd lose the upcoming fight. The way Nashi's question was phrased dictated something to Atlas. It dictated that Nashi knew what he was doing.

He bowed to Captain Nashi as a sign of respect.

He, however, stayed absolutely silent.

View user profile

on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:03 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The two seemed to greet Kokoro's appearance with expected suspicion and mild confusion, though this was to be expected ultimately.. It seemed as though the Captain was clearly the more eccentric of the two, and the Vice Captain seemed caught up in his own thoughts, but still capable of remembering his manners, bowing as Kokoro greeted them, and he even remained silent! A respectful Vice Captain all things considered, not a bad thing to be at all. Kokoro nodded to greet the Vice Captain before turning his attention towards the Captain of the division, new guy, clearly, but little else became readily evident until he spoke.. Other than the fact that he had his squad screaming like a bunch of simpletons of course, but that may not be the most fair way to judge a man if we're being honest with ourselves..

The man spoke and introduced himself, along with his Vice Captain and it seemed as though they were both readily suspicious of Kokoro's intentions.. He would raise a hand and rebuke quickly, "I know what you're thinking, especially given my follow up is going to be a request, but if I'm to be honest I was ordered to come and greet you as the "Senior" official I guess one might say.. Captain Commander Lisola has a very... persuasive nagging thing going for her.. It's a pain, and takes time away from my lab affairs, but I figured while we're here.. well, may as well make a request I've been wanting to make for a while, right?" The man seemed determined, and made it clear that he had never sparred with a Captain before.. Kokoro drew his Zanpakuto slowly, glaring at the man with a light smirk. "Probably about time we changed that, eh?.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:55 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Ragar listened to the 12th Division captain very closely, it would seem that his assumption and guess on the intentions of the scientific captain had been some what correct but what ue didn't foresee was him being sent here by the Captain Commander, although it wasn't for the purpose of sparring from what he could percieve.

Ragar presumed however it was for the sake of experimentation or in other words gathering information which would be both benefical for Captain Nashi and himself. It was in fact Ragar's job to collect and gather information on not only his enemies but his allies and associates as well so what better what could one do that in a spar. At least at this point Ragar would be able to see the phenomenal potential and the raw refined skill of both the Captain and Vice Captain standing within a few feet from him. While his suspicion toward Kokoro had faded he still felt in the back of his mind that this man seemed off and rather different then most. The rose haired captain was able to pick up that the man was stronger in fact so much more so than himself but there was still something that bothered him.

For now the beginner captain would put these nagging feelings besides just as his colleague would raise his blade up from its sheath, feeling a intense wave of power and confidence leaking from the blade Ragar would smile as he would was sure this would be one hard and informative fight of what the true strength of those who hold the title of captain really is.

"Yes indeed but before we commence this spar would you mind if we move to a different location? I believe the actual training grounds within our barracks are empty and we should go undisturbed there for quite some time as my Division Members continue this rather lively party.

Upon any responses from both Atlas and Kokoro, Ragar would slowly begin to guide and directed them towards the unoccupied training grounds. Seeing as how he predicted a spar or fight of some sort to take place he was sure to notify all of his division members to stay away from the training grounds. While he was not sure exactly how messy this spar would get it would be best if he didnt drag any of the rather intoxicated shinigami celebrating for a rather happy cause.

"Captain Nashi, are there any rules set in place for this spar you have in mind or are we free to dance along any way we please? Also Vice Captain Ren is there any questions of concerns you have?

It was quite a shame that Ragar had not had much time to converse with Atlas before the arrival of his colleague but there was no better way to learn about each other or develope a sense of trust then fighting against a stronger adversary he also hadn't had the opportunity to see his skills and or abilties but even that in a moments notice would be know, they would have to bring their A Game against Captain Nashi and this would probably even require a level of power as a far as Bankai.

View user profile

on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:05 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Atlas was a very curious case. On the outside, Atlas was doing everything possible to be respectful to the captains, who have higher power and far more authority than he did. It was fine, that's how it worked. It was obvious to those who observered that Atlas was the least powerful in this fight. It didn't show on Atlas's face. He had a smile and bowed as he followed Ragar to the fighting area. He couldn't be bothered to argue the fact that he had no place in the fight. He was out-powered by both, and likely out-skilled.

Atlas, however, walked with his back erect and a complete lack of stress on his face. The stress itself was just really well hidden. He knew he wouldn't win the battle, so he didn't even try to play theatrics. He just followed. He didn't respond to the show of power from Kokoro either, figuring that it was obvious that the captains were more powerful.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum