Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Rescue the Outcast (any CHAOS member)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:11 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Through the jungles just outside of Bogota, Tegan weaved through the trees on his black broom. The lanky teenager was bleeding profusely on his right side, staining his school uniform. His black cat was in his shirt's pocket, eyeing him. He let off barrages of black needles from the back every so often to force his pursuers away. But they were relentless. His parents were stronger than him by a long shot...but with the sheer numbers and a good amount of power to these guys, they overwhelmed his parents. He could tell from the way their spiritual pressure died out.

He got hit by a dark blast of energy, making him careen off through a tree and severely damaging his leg. The bastards seem to be able to combine their attacks with each other's so even his ability to take a lot of punishment doesn't mean a whole lot. He slammed through a door to a building. Why was there a building in the middle of nowhere he had no idea. But he was exhausted and had barely enough energy left for anything. He sat up just enough to see the dozens of black clad figures come into the building...ready to finish him off. If someone didn't interfere.

View user profile

on Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:15 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika heard screaming, in his neck of the woods? Despicable. They woke him from his sleep to deal with whatever the heck this was, and he was NOT happy about it to say the very least.. He saw a boy, looked kinda gay if I'm being honest.. He was running from some guys dressed in black. "Oh dear did you escape from the local vestry boy?" Ika grabbed the boy and stopped him, examining the broom a second and looking at it. "Neat, a Fullbringer.. get behind me and close your eyes, what you're about to see is for mature audiences only.. and even they'll be hard pressed to keep their lunch down.." Ika was surrounded by the five papists.. "Well, I don't know why you couldn't find a suitable replacement, but nonetheless I can't let you continue wandering into my neck of the woods.. I'll give you guys one chance to leave, a free pass if you will, before you become jungle decor.... Your choice. Good luck."

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:17 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Kuro jumped on the strange man's shoulder and spoke. "Oh, trust me, we've seen a bit...some caused by us. There's a lot more of them heading our way. Just try to leave a couple alive...for us to torture the living crap out of after we've recovered." The small black kitten jumped back down towards the lanky teen. Tegan got up, barely. "First aid kit? I can tell you're more than strong enough for these goons..." The first five dived straight towards Tegan while the other 30 plus goons went after the stranger.

The brunette watched in awe as the stranger brutalized them. It was...beautiful. Kuro piped up again. "Oh boy...don't get a crush on him...he's likely way too old for you let alone chances are he doesn't swing that way."

The teenager blushed lightly and yelled at his black kitten. "SHUT UP KURO!" He continued to go get a first aid kit before he either passed out from blood loss or died from blood loss.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:40 pm

Vizard
Vizard
"More small children have escaped from the vestry? Boy, the Catholic church really is losing it's touch isn't it.. Oh that's not what you meant?.. Well fuck... As for leaving a few alive that's a solid negative I'm afraid, I prefer to kill first ask questions uh.. Never if I'm being honest with you.. Also, I like pussy just fine, but get the fuck off my shoulder cat.." He smirked a bit as the men approached, and the man seemed to question him asking for a first aid kit, "It's not for me I'm afraid.." 35 goons ran towards them... 35 goons were about to die...

Ika had already went Shikai.. He Shunpo'd to the first man and ripped his head open where his jaw formed a straight 180 degree angle, and every tooth in his mouth was exposed, as he screamed Ika would notice that his arm was bleeding. "Well that's a pity.." and as he said this he would take that time to pour some of the acid down the mans throat, before kicking him into a tree. He was of course protecting the boy so that none could get to him.. 1 down, 34 to go..

The next two bumrushed and would find that Ika did NOT have great plans for them as he took this time to grab their heads and smash them together, effectively dispatching them in a rather gore-filled display as their heads smashed together forming one, and the rest went flying elsewhere... 3 down, 32 to go..

Three rushed in at Ika now and he was rather tired of their shit at this point, forming a large mace in both hands made of acid, he would proceed to dual wield them, cracking two skulls with them at the same time, before simultaneously cracking one skull with both of them.. 6 down, 29 to go..

Four rushed in now clearly not having taken the hint from their dead friends, and the acid from Ika's club now stained the ground in puddles, great! The first one rushed and Ika splashed it in his eyes, making him scream before he reached into his chest, ripped his heart out, and bit into it. "Taste like shit.." Then the two rushed in, somehow undeterred by what they had just seen.. Ika splashed acid on their faces and watched them melt to a gooey bone mush. The last one tried to run but it was not to be, Ika Shunpo'd forwards and shoved his blade through his head, before Shunpoing back to defend.. 4 down, 25 to go..

They all rushed Ika now and he couldn't help but smirk, forming a ball of acid that was 40 by 40, he simply dropped it, and within a minute or so they were nothing but bones and screams..

"I don't swing that way, now shut up and fix yourselves up so we can get going.."

Apps and Info:

on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:50 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Tegan glared at Kuro, who simply shrugged. They found the first aid kit, but there was no way he could treat himself. Kuro sat on the ground obediently. "Sleepy Ash." The boy croaked out, causing Kuro to transform into a human like being, with blue hair, black bags under his eyes, a blue coat with four black "tails" from it, black boots that stopped just short of the five foot 9 man's knees, and blue jeans. Kuro's hands grew black claws and cut up the teenager's shirt to little pieces before retracting them into his normal hands and patched him up. Then Kuro patched up Tegan's leg. The boy screamed the entire time and passed out.

In the back of Kuro's neck, there was also a chain sticking out, that connected him to Tegan's right wrist. He looked at the stranger that saved them. "Going? Tegan Tristan Tomoshibi isn't going anywhere. He's not healthy enough. At least keep us here until then. We are very grateful and everything and will repay you however we can...but we leave yet...please don't be so bothersome I could die..." The former cat sighed heavily and slumped down, acting like a lazy ass. They really didn't have that much say in the matter. They were weak already, and this guy was eons stronger than them.

View user profile

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:46 am

Vizard
Vizard
The cat had essentially turned into a human being and began to treat the boy he had come to save, the boy screamed the entire time to the point that it had begun to get bothersome, so much so that Ika almost chimed in before the boy passed out.. The cat-man-thing had essentially dictated that they couldn't leave and Ika sighed, starting up a healing Kidou from his newly repaired hands. "Give him to me real quick and I'll help him out, we do need to get moving rather quickly.. Also, not a problem, no reason for them to be chasing a little boy." Ika smirked a bit, applying the Kidou to the more affected areas on the boy.. "What's your name man-cat-thing?.. And you said the boys name is Tegan Tomoshibi, is that correct?.."

Apps and Info:

on Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:50 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Kuro let him do as he wished. "They might have been assassins. But we'll never know since you killed them all instead of leaving one or two alive for torture, but what do I know, I'm just a black cat named Kuro that's also an experiment. That is correct. His parents and himself are the black sheep of the family due to them being more active with their powers. They probably pissed someone off and they hired them. Why do we have to hurry up and leave? Isn't this your place?"

He lazily tilted his head in curiosity. He also watched intently as to what the man was doing something with his hands. Something he's heard about. He turned back into a black kitten. "Is that healing kido? Does that mean you're some rogue Shinigami? Oh, and what's your name too? I'll tell Tegan next time I wake up..." He crawled into the boy's shirt pocket and awaited an answer to his several questions.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:59 am

Vizard
Vizard
One more assassin tried to sneak up on Ika, impaling him with a sword through the back. Ika let out a seemingly terrified gasp, before laughing a bit.. "You know guy.. You're supposed to aim a LOT higher than that when you get a clear shot at someone, hell, you didn't even run me through all the way, but that's okay.." Ika's durability wasn't exactly top tier, but he could certainly be a lot worse and this guy was gonna need a lot more power than that to even get past the spine.. and then.. Ika let the acid which doubled as his blood splatter in the mans eyes, causing him to scream as his eyes became a thing of the past.. "I found our torture subject Mr. Black Cat which is also an experiment.." Ika smirked, bitchslapping the man to unconsciousness as he threw him over his shoulder. "I own this place in terms of the spiritual plane of existence, I don't think I can explain to Human police that I slaughtered 34 men for giggles, or to save an experimental cat and his pussy."

The cat watched intently as Ika formed the healing Kidou and asked him about it, "Sort of, I'm a Vizard if you've ever heard the term.. We're kind of the mixed breeds you could say, but that's a very long story that I'd rather not delve into at the present time.. My name is Ika Mazi by the way.."

Apps and Info:

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:19 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Kuro grinned. "Tegan isn't bad as a fighter...ambushes are bitches though. And sure you can. Self-Defense and Defense of Others are valid defenses for killing someone or a bunch of people. And if nothing else, dump the bones out into the forest. Plenty of predators out there to chew on them. And hiding one douchebag should be easy enough." The black cat listened to what the stranger said. "Tegan might know. His family kind of knows a lot about Shinigami history and shit. I don't, so...I'ma take a nap now." With that, Kuro snoozed soundly on Tegan's bare chest.

Two days later, Tegan woke up. Looking confused and wondering what the flying fuck happened. Beyond being attacked, saved, and treated. He looked at his black cat, took the closest pointy object in reach, and stabbed Kuro. Making him scream. "What the hell was that for?" Kuro snapped in his trademarked lazy way of speaking. "What happened. Beyond being attacked saved and treated."

"Stranger Danger's name is Ika Mazi. He's a vizard, whatever that means, and one assassin is alive and ready to be boned." Kuro spoke as he took out a small...spike? He didn't know what it was. When it popped out, he leaked black mist. Tegan nodded and looked around. He certainly felt a lot better. He got up decided to explore. H knew what a vizard was...half Shinigami...half hollow. Was it really ok for them to be here then?

View user profile

on Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:13 am

Vizard
Vizard
The cat tried to talk up the now prone boys fighting power, which was met with obvious and well-warranted skepticism given he had just had his ass handed to him on a platter, but Ika could understand the cumbersome nature of ambushes.. Lord knows he had been roughed up in plenty of them.. As he spoke of things the cat clearly did not know, understand, or wish to know/understand, it had also been divulged to Ika that the boy had Shinigami heredity, interesting.. Two days later, back at the compound, the boy had awaken. Then the boy proceeded to stab the cat, and the two effectively flipped shit on each other for no reason what so ever.. As the boy asked what happened Ika would quickly pipe in before the cat would continue, "Well, you were attacked and nearly killed, then I saved your life from the evil papists on the ground over there or.. well.. what's.. left of them.."

Ika looked at the boy who clearly knew what a Vizard was, and appeared skeptical as the cat began to prepare to torture the poor assassin on the ground before him. Ika walked over to him, hand extended to greet him.. "I don't think we've been properly introduced now, have we boy?.."

Apps and Info:

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum